Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,165 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! (477843 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by graceapadija: 8:45am On Jun 28, 2013
Pls guys get prepared for ur test on Saturday 6/7as d list ll b release on monday 1/7, pls dnt ask me any Que or Que me abt my source, if u love urself just prep for d test to com up next week Saturday.thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 8:50am On Jun 28, 2013
No news. D list wil b out 1 day. Lets kip our morale high. No need to bicker in trivial issues. We are men, not women. When you err, say sorry and that settles it. Sorry and thank you are the very best of words.
Sorry is same as apology.
Thank you is same as appreciation. With it you can break through.
Those quarrelling in this thread should please bury the hatchet and stiff every bone of contention. Thanks and God bless you all. Wish you all a happy weekend.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by FOF4u: 9:12am On Jun 28, 2013
mko abiola: Enof specualation n gambling.
It is only d COAS dat knws and can gv a precise date for d list.
Even dos officers working @DHQ/AHQ,knws nothing abt d date,dey can only speculate jus like u and I.
D fact dat u are an officer/soja @DHQ,doesn't mean u knw d wen it wil b released.
Unfortunately,d COAS is not a memba of NL.lol.
But I won't b surpris if d list is increased.
It is well.God's time is d best.
dis is my own personal person......mko abiola........we will make it dis time and join smuham, emrino, palmtree and co........ Abeg collect compliment in advance..... SHUN!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by siina(m): 9:13am On Jun 28, 2013
graceapadija: Pls guys get prepared for ur test on Saturday 6/7as d list ll b release on monday 1/7, pls dnt ask me any Que or Que me abt my source, if u love urself just prep for d test to com up next week Saturday.thanks
That is what you all say,don't ask my source,this and that and still we won't see shit,i won't be surprised if your if your source happens not to know shit as well
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by FOF4u: 9:18am On Jun 28, 2013
graceapadija: Pls guys get prepared for ur test on Saturday 6/7as d list ll b release on monday 1/7, pls dnt ask me any Que or Que me abt my source, if u love urself just prep for d test to com up next week Saturday.thanks
Give us materials to read.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by graceapadija: 9:45am On Jun 28, 2013
FOF4u: Give us materials to read.
,ur current affairs very important,ve knowledge on history of NA,then b ready to write an essay on Insecurity in Nigeria,the causes and what can b done to curb insecurity in Nigeria,goodluck guys
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Tstone1(m): 9:48am On Jun 28, 2013
graceapadija: ,ur current affairs very important,ve knowledge on history of NA,then b ready to write an essay on Insecurity in Nigeria,the causes and what can b done to curb insecurity in Nigeria,goodluck guys
Guy! Are you the examiner or COAS? You sound so sure...let's hope so. Thanks all the same for the info!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Agujiegbe(m): 9:52am On Jun 28, 2013
TAE-KWON-DO:
GUY
WHO TOLD U THAT ODIMEGWU OJUKWU JOINED THROUGH RRI? PLS DON'T SAY WHAT U
DON'T KNOW. FOR UR INFORMATION HE WAS THE 1ST SET OF SSC. ALWAYS SCREEN
WHATEVER U WANT TO SAY IN PUBLIC! THANKS!
Odumegwu joined the na as rri...please bf u correct someone check ur info...He started as a recruit.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mcfrank88: 10:06am On Jun 28, 2013
Broda plz u guyz should stop speculating info's u not sure about. This is not a trend for jokes we are serious ppl here. If u can't give ur source don't keep it to yourself, not everybody here is jobless to go and start preaparing for a test without being sure of what they are preparing for. Plz take your jokes to some other social ntwk trends, thr are so many ppl interested in your jokes out thr. To start with we don't even know the Test Center or state or anyfyn. If there would be anyfyn of such it would have been stated earlier while applying. Which us all success whenever the list is out.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by GentleJ2: 10:16am On Jun 28, 2013
Wat is goin on here? My uncle(Ihejirika) said i shuld not disclose anytin concernin d shortlistment. Bt I hav 2 end dis speculations by lettin d cat out of d bag. So, abt d list, ....
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 28, 2013
Agujiegbe:
Odumegwu joined the na as rri...please bf u correct someone check ur info...He started as a recruit.
I CAN'T ARGUE WITH U because U ARE A NOVICE! SO DO UR RESEARCH WORK VERY WELL B4 U COMMENT AGAIN.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by femredhead: 10:42am On Jun 28, 2013
mko abiola: Enof specualation n gambling.
It is only d COAS dat knws and can gv a precise date for d list.
Even dos officers working @DHQ/AHQ,knws nothing abt d date,dey can only speculate jus like u and I.
D fact dat u are an officer/soja @DHQ,doesn't mean u knw d wen it wil b released.
Unfortunately,d COAS is not a memba of NL.lol.
But I won't b surpris if d list is increased.
It is well.God's time is d best.
What give u an assurance dat d list ll b increased?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by SailorXY: 10:47am On Jun 28, 2013
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by femredhead: 10:48am On Jun 28, 2013
No aptitude test dis yr,expect d lists unfailingly next wk ! !
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by SailorXY: 10:48am On Jun 28, 2013
TAE-KWON-DO:
GUY WHO TOLD U THAT ODIMEGWU OJUKWU JOINED THROUGH RRI? PLS DON'T SAY WHAT U DON'T KNOW. FOR UR INFORMATION HE WAS THE 1ST SET OF SSC. ALWAYS SCREEN WHATEVER U WANT TO SAY IN PUBLIC! THANKS!
Ok Sir, maybe you should also use your google cheesy
because using so many exclamation marks doesn't make you correct!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kwenu.com/profile/ikemba/brief_bio.htm
Expected to take his father's business, he instead joined the civil
service in Eastern Nigeria as an Administrative Officer at Udi, in
present-day Enugu State, where he was exposed to the beauty of
Waawaland. In 1957, within months of working with the colonial civil
service, he left and joined the military as one of the first and few
university graduates to join the army: O. Olutoye (1956); C.
Odumegwu-Ojukwu (1957), E. A. Ifeajuna and C. O. Rotimi (1960), and
A. Ademoyega (1962). In his case, he joined as an infantry recruit
because the colonial officers would not let him into the officer corps
no thanks to his father's pulling of strings to keep him out of the army.
But no one lights a candle and puts it under the bed. Odumegwu-
Ojukwu soon got his way and went on to undergo required military
training in Ghana and later back in England.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 28, 2013
graceapadija: ,ur current affairs very important,ve knowledge on history of NA,then b ready to write an essay on Insecurity in Nigeria,the causes and what can b done to curb insecurity in Nigeria,goodluck guys
it seems u hv seen the question paper
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 10:57am On Jun 28, 2013
grin HEHEHEHE.
Essay on insecurity. If even we are going to write an easy it's really going to be a tough and interesting topic.
The issue of threat to security of man and the earth as whole started in heaven, when Lucifer the morning star lifted up his ugly head that he wants to overthrow the most high God. Let me not go further...... Thats spiritual insecurity by the way, and it has find its way to mingle with the sons of men.
Security can only be suppressed to certain degrees and cannot be completely eradicated.

The only solution that can completely flush and clean-up global insecurity is by locating the hideout of the devil and bringing him to everlasting condemnation. ..........
God his the only solution to global insecurity. He is the prince of peace.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 11:09am On Jun 28, 2013
SailorXY:
Ok Sir, maybe you should also use your google cheesy
because using so many exclamation marks doesn't make you correct!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kwenu.com/profile/ikemba/brief_bio.htm
Expected to take his father's business, he instead joined the civil
service in Eastern Nigeria as an Administrative Officer at Udi, in
present-day Enugu State, where he was exposed to the beauty of
Waawaland. In 1957, within months of working with the colonial civil
service, he left and joined the military as one of the first and few
university graduates to join the army: O. Olutoye (1956); C.
Odumegwu-Ojukwu (1957), E. A. Ifeajuna and C. O. Rotimi (1960), and
A. Ademoyega (1962). In his case, he joined as an infantry recruit
because the colonial officers would not let him into the officer corps
no thanks to his father's pulling of strings to keep him out of the army.
But no one lights a candle and puts it under the bed. Odumegwu-
Ojukwu soon got his way and went on to undergo required military
training in Ghana and later back in England.
Despite all his taekwando training and skills you stil fall im hand.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by SailorXY: 12:28pm On Jun 28, 2013
xykms101: Despite all his taekwando training and skills you stil fall im hand.
All things work for good my guy. Maybe that question fit come out for interview now, we go use am scale through cheesy
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Frankisu(m): 12:47pm On Jun 28, 2013
Gentle_J: Wat is goin on here? My uncle(Ihejirika) said i shuld not disclose anytin concernin d shortlistment. Bt I hav 2 end dis speculations by lettin d cat out of d bag. So, abt d list, ....
pls sir, can I send u my name and app. number so u can pass it 2 ur uncle? Better late dan never. Tanx
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mbourie(m): 1:01pm On Jun 28, 2013
Expected essay question for ssc/dssc test 2013/2014: How can a coup d'état be implemented-by Lt. Col Mbourie J.E-without a counter-coup d'état, if what happened in 1965 repeat itself 2015 i.e 50year ago....Where GEJ is equivalent 2 azikiwe, tinubu=awolowo, mimiko=akintola, buhari=ahmadu bello, sambo=tafawa balewa, azubuike ihejiruka(COAS)=aguiyi ironsi, asari dokunbo=biafra militia, Myself( Lt. Col John Mbourie E.=Nzeogwu. Not less than 800words(25mins)
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by juliebabs: 1:17pm On Jun 28, 2013
Gentle_J: Wat is goin on here? My uncle(Ihejirika) said i shuld not disclose anytin concernin d shortlistment. Bt I hav 2 end dis speculations by lettin d cat out of d bag. So, abt d list, ....
your uncle kwa? where are u from? ovim in isukwuato or which parts. dont put urself into trouble oh incourse of trying to impress others. grin[quote][/quote]
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by GentleJ2: 1:52pm On Jun 28, 2013
julie babs: your uncle kwa? where are u from? ovim in isukwuato or which parts. dont put urself into trouble oh incourse of trying to impress others. grin
grin grin
U know us well. U even knw our village n local govt. I feel lyk doin sumtin 2 help u.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by odeebee: 3:12pm On Jun 28, 2013
dis is my own personal person......mko abiola........we will make it dis time and join smuham, emrino, palmtree and co........ Abeg collect compliment in advance..... SHUN!!!!!!!!!
ℓ̊' missed dose set ☀̤̣̈̇ƒ wonderful guys, even calabar man aπϑ †ђξ oda guy dat had xcess suga issue. GOD who saw dem tru aπϑ gave dem success will giv us Ǥōōd success IJN

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by FOF4u: 4:29pm On Jun 28, 2013
odeebee: ℓ̊' missed dose set ☀̤̣̈̇ƒ wonderful guys, even calabar man aπϑ †ђξ oda guy dat had xcess suga issue. GOD who saw dem tru aπϑ gave dem success will giv us Ǥōōd success IJN
amen, i de yarn wit emrino at time. U knw d guy is in airforce training rite now, na august we go drink 4d guy head den we sef go don de ready enter our own 6/9 mths training tins. Sucex 2us all.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by dadyjoe: 4:50pm On Jun 28, 2013
FOF4u: amen, i de yarn wit emrino at time. U knw d guy is in airforce training rite now, na august we go drink 4d guy head den we sef go don de ready enter our own 6/9 mths training tins. Sucex 2us all.
Na so e go b by d grace of almighty God
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mkoabiola: 7:51pm On Jun 28, 2013
FOF4u: dis is my own personal person......mko abiola........we will make it dis time and join smuham, emrino, palmtree and co........ Abeg collect compliment in advance..... SHUN!!!!!!!!!
I say a big Amen.
God's time is d best bro.
Add me up if u ar on BB 26766FEF.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by FOF4u: 10:28pm On Jun 28, 2013
mko abiola:
I say a big Amen.
God's time is d best bro.
Add me up if u ar on BB 26766FEF.
my bro i 4 add u but me no de BB.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by dadyjoe: 11:16pm On Jun 28, 2013
FOF4u: my bro i 4 add u but me no de BB.
Breaking News All applicant of Dssc/ssc are now federal govt properties.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by FOF4u: 12:00am On Jun 29, 2013
dadyjoe: Breaking News All applicant of Dssc/ssc are now federal govt properties.
amen.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 2:35am On Jun 29, 2013
FOF4u: my bro i 4 add u but me no de BB.
You dey 2go add me with ...... grin
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by FOF4u: 7:00am On Jun 29, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
You dey 2go add me with ...... grin
lol emma me and u na friends already 4 2go nah, na me fredrick frm asaba na.........( fredrick327 )

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (203) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.