Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! (476961 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by guyluv(m): 4:12pm On Jun 27, 2013
FOF4u: wow.....c guy wit 2 ogas at d top. Hmmmmm me no even sabi any recruit sef 4 army but oluwa de myside.
bro. I only rely on almighty GOD,i don't even givn them my number.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Tstone1(m): 4:18pm On Jun 27, 2013
Kevsman: pleace oo, when is the list for 70RRI coming out? We sef don join una (DSSC and SSC applicants) for the speculation mata oo
Make I ansa you fast. You and who? Don't you know or have you not read or heard that there is a great difference between a SOLDIER and An OFFICER in NA? Please go and find out cos we our speculations has nothing to do with 70RRI. Please this thread is for DSSC/SSC and they are graduates. Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by cyril83(m): 4:30pm On Jun 27, 2013
T.stone:

Make I ansa you fast. You and who? Don't you know or have you not read or heard that there is a great difference between a SOLDIER and An OFFICER in NA? Please go and find out cos we our speculations has nothing to do with 70RRI. Please this thread is for DSSC/SSC and they are graduates. Thank you.
This is totally uncalled for. Bros when you get into NA don't ever look down on rank soldiers, they are the engines.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 4:33pm On Jun 27, 2013
T.stone:

Nawa for this man oh, u neva enta u don dey brag, i pity u

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 4:35pm On Jun 27, 2013
guyluv: bro. I only rely on almighty GOD,i don't even givn them my number.
Na im be say me and u gather dey na. Hope say u put ur mata b4 God?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Tstone1(m): 4:54pm On Jun 27, 2013
cyril83: This is totally uncalled for. Bros when you get into NA don't ever look down on rank soldiers, they are the engines.
Guy,don't escalate the issue. This isn't about looking down on any personalty! It's just a way of telling him to know the purpose of the thread. You too will agree with me that their last saturday exams nearly caused commotion here. This thread is for DSSC/SSC. No offenece to Kevsman. Or maybe u sef na 70RRI applicant.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Tstone1(m): 4:55pm On Jun 27, 2013
xykms101: Nawa for this man oh, u neva enta u don dey brag, i pity u
I guess you need help cos you can't get simple explanation. Your case pass sorry!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by femredhead: 5:11pm On Jun 27, 2013
T.stone:

U made a gud point,but d way u put it was wrong ! !

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by guyluv(m): 5:36pm On Jun 27, 2013
I learnt that COAS facilitated shortlistment 4 d last year coz he thought his tenure was about to be over, and he had wanted to have completed recruitment/enlistment b4 he left. But now, with one year certainly left for him to go, he has ample time to finish this year's recruitment/enlistment proccess. And for next year, it will be hasten to round up by the 3rd quarter of the year.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by femredhead: 7:07pm On Jun 27, 2013
guyluv: I learnt that COAS facilitated shortlistment 4 d last year coz he thought his tenure was about to be over, and he had wanted to have completed recruitment/enlistment b4 he left. But now, with one year certainly left for him to go, he has ample time to finish this year's recruitment/enlistment proccess. And for next year, it will be hasten to round up by the 3rd quarter of the year.
Is dat d cause of delay?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by guyluv(m): 7:33pm On Jun 27, 2013
[quote author=femredhead] yes, as i was been told today, they are preparing for army week- long after series of arduous tasks had been undertaken....from executive commission, NDA/COMMAND SCH. Admissions, junior officers promotions,army week celebrations to SSC/DSSC commissions, which is d only one awaiting.. And it's coming out soonest.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Kevsman(m): 7:33pm On Jun 27, 2013
T.stone:

so becous you wnt to join the NA as an officer and so denm what? Jst pray to God that your name comes out,.... Who told you i wnt be commisiond 2moro as an officer? My brother dont look down on any body coz no one knows 2moro
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by siina(m): 8:03pm On Jun 27, 2013
[quote author=guyluv][/quote]you are correct
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by dadyjoe: 8:24pm On Jun 27, 2013
guyluv: I learnt that COAS facilitated shortlistment 4 d last year coz he thought his tenure was about to be over, and he had wanted to have completed recruitment/enlistment b4 he left. But now, with one year certainly left for him to go, he has ample time to finish this year's recruitment/enlistment proccess. And for next year, it will be hasten to round up by the 3rd quarter of the year.
This will not cause d delay only God knws but d only thing i believe is dat d delay is for our own good when God say yes no man can say no i believe that God will never fail his children
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by FOF4u: 8:24pm On Jun 27, 2013
nig army abeg make una release d list b4 some men go set blow 4 here ooooo. C as guys de para!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by SailorXY: 8:31pm On Jun 27, 2013
Kevsman: so becous you wnt to join the NA as an officer and so denm what? Jst pray to God that your name comes out,.... Who told you i wnt be commisiond 2moro as an officer? My brother dont look down on any body coz no one knows 2moro
I apologize on his behalf. Some people just don't have manner of approach, I know even Ojukwu of Biafra joined the army as RRI yet he had a degree already & rose to the position of a Colonel & military governor of the Old Eastern Region. So don't let anyone weigh you down brother cuz some graduates still apply as regular soldiers for one reason or the other

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Tstone1(m): 8:31pm On Jun 27, 2013
FOF4u: nig army abeg make una release d list b4 some men go set blow 4 here ooooo. C as guys de para!!!!!
Na para mode big time. As I dey c am sef some peepz go soon bath on top transformer!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Tstone1(m): 8:33pm On Jun 27, 2013
SailorXY:
I apologize on his behalf. Some people just don't have manner of approach, I know even Ojukwu of Biafra joined the army as RRI yet he had a degree already & rose to the position of a Colonel & military governor of the Old Eastern Region. So don't let anyone weigh you down brother cuz some graduates still apply as regular soldiers for one reason or the other
I send you message? U suppose dey sudan for peace keeping! Na u geh manner abi? U be fool!!!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by SailorXY: 8:52pm On Jun 27, 2013
T.stone:

I send you message? U suppose dey sudan for peace keeping! Na u geh manner abi? U be fool!!!
Hahahahahahahahaha comedian! undecided No seriously its funny grin at least foolishness sef na exhibit

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Tstone1(m): 9:42pm On Jun 27, 2013
SailorXY:
Hahahahahahahahaha comedian! undecided No seriously its funny grin at least foolishness sef na exhibit
You be correct guy dude! I dey feel you. Hmmmmmm...inbox yah application number make I send am to COAS sharp sharp cos your name must dey there!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by profoslan(m): 9:47pm On Jun 27, 2013
Guys pls let be mature in our dealings.Enlisted officer still have chance to be commisSioned as an officer if he/she met the requirements. Even better chance than DssC/ssC sef. So free the guy abeg!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by masterminds: 11:12pm On Jun 27, 2013
cyril83: This is totally uncalled for. Bros when you get into NA don't ever look down on rank soldiers, they are the engines.
don't knw why ppl don't knw wat to say n wen to say it

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 6:40am On Jun 28, 2013
T.stone:

no no, this is uncalled for. Guy relax, let's act matured here, what's the need trading words? It doesn't make sense. Pls stop using such words. MOD you guys are reading this thread, this fight fit breakdown nairaland server o.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 6:53am On Jun 28, 2013
slimmy05: no no, this is uncalled for. Guy relax, let's act matured here, what's the need trading words? It doesn't make sense. Pls stop using such words. MOD you guys are reading this thread, this fight fit breakdown nairaland server o.
Lmao! I think the gallant obi is not on sit. Anywayz you can help the other Mod by clicking on report button......singapore here i come. Lolz!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by dadyjoe: 7:24am On Jun 28, 2013
slimmy05: no no, this is uncalled for. Guy relax, let's act matured here, what's the need trading words? It doesn't make sense. Pls stop using such words. MOD you guys are reading this thread, this fight fit breakdown nairaland server o.
Guys is enough of all dis quarry let's face why we are here ANY NEWS This morning pls were is our vendors pls is the list out?.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by femredhead: 7:44am On Jun 28, 2013
dadyjoe: Guys is enough of all dis quarry let's face why we are here ANY NEWS This morning pls were is our vendors pls is the list out?.
NOOOOOOOOOOOO ! ! !
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Tstone1(m): 8:13am On Jun 28, 2013
dadyjoe: Guys is enough of all dis quarry let's face why we are here ANY NEWS This morning pls were is our vendors pls is the list out?.
You make sense! This week almost gone too without the list.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 28, 2013
SailorXY:
GUY WHO TOLD U THAT ODIMEGWU OJUKWU JOINED THROUGH RRI? PLS DON'T SAY WHAT U DON'T KNOW. FOR UR INFORMATION HE WAS THE 1ST SET OF SSC. ALWAYS SCREEN WHATEVER U WANT TO SAY IN PUBLIC! THANKS!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Npumpin: 8:32am On Jun 28, 2013
Dear house was new
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mkoabiola: 8:43am On Jun 28, 2013
Enof specualation n gambling.
It is only d COAS dat knws and can gv a precise date for d list.
Even dos officers working @DHQ/AHQ,knws nothing abt d date,dey can only speculate jus like u and I.
D fact dat u are an officer/soja @DHQ,doesn't mean u knw d wen it wil b released.
Unfortunately,d COAS is not a memba of NL.lol.
But I won't b surpris if d list is increased.
It is well.God's time is d best.

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (203) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.