Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,281 members, 7,860,649 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:47 PM

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! (479091 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by almajiri101: 10:56pm On Jul 19, 2013
nwekesimon68: House pls wat is ECG MEDICALS?
Learn how to use google bro.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by gbemisolao: 11:07pm On Jul 19, 2013
quit? do you know what passion is? deliverance you said? funny... you may soon need such deliverance...that was why i said it is not in your connections...it fails... either your God father will not be commited or his colleagues will use ECG ON YOU...I am not depending on it for survival...i am gainfully employed...so dont say my case pass sorry or that i should quit

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by almajiri101: 11:50pm On Jul 19, 2013
gbemisolao: quit? do you know what passion is? deliverance you said? funny... you may soon need such deliverance...that was why i said it is not in your connections...it fails... either your God father will not be commited or his colleagues will use ECG ON YOU...I am not depending on it for survival...i am gainfully employed...so dont say my case pass sorry or that i should quit
Abeg forget this your bollywood story, everything in nigeria has to do with connection, connection comes before merit,if you have no back up your highest score will be overlooked,it's happening in all organizations not only in military/paramilitary jobs.... You are in the midst of learned people, stop saying poo about having 5 major generals yet you couldn't make it outta camp, bro that's a bitter lie. Go and tell that to creche pupils.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Kingsley21(m): 1:08am On Jul 20, 2013
gbemisolao: FELLOW GENTLEMEN...I HAVE TRIED NDA AND DSSC ARMY OVER 15 TIMES.... I MAKE BOLD TO SAY BEEN SUCCESSFUL IS IN THE HANDS OF GOD ALONE. THE FIRST TIME I WAS SHORTLISTED WAS AT ENUGU (AUG 26TH)...I HAD ALL THE CONNECTIONS, BUT GOD PROVED OTHERWISE...NEXT WAS AT IBADAN...THIS TIME WITH 5 MAJOR GENERALS BEHIND ME...MY NAME WAS OMMITTED... BROTHERS, IT TAKES GOD ALONE TO MAKE THE FINAL LIST...COS WITH YOUR CONNECTIONS, THEY HAVE A WAY OF HITTING YOU HARD WITH ECG(MEDICALS)

WITH YOUR CONNECTIONS, DONT FORGET GOD...ITS HIS PREROGATIVE ALONE...LIST WILL SURELY BE OUT..LETS JUST BOTHER LESS COS IT SURELY WILL BE...
guy u no sabi lie. Lie d one people go aggre. This one ur comin now,i be like say u don get additional 5 general to makam 10. Ur lbu confirm
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by gbemisolao: 1:20am On Jul 20, 2013
LOL... I CAN SEE HOW LEARNED YOU ARE... YOU DONT EVEN KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SHORTLISTED AND ENLISTED...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by gbemisolao: 1:26am On Jul 20, 2013
PEOPLE ARE REALLY FUNNY... DO YOU KNOW ME MORE THAN ME? WOULD I LIE TO MAKE YOU HAPPY OR SOMEONE ELSE? IF YOU DONT BELIEVE, GUY SOME OTHERS DO...IF YOU LIKE, DEPEND ONLY ON YOUR GODFATHER WITHOUT PRAYING TO GOD AND SEE HOW THE COOKIES CRUMBLE..

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Buntu2: 7:26am On Jul 20, 2013
Bros pls tell urself the truth five army generals behind you and u didnt succeed hmmm. Honestly something is wrong, today in Nigeria connection is the ORDER of day.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by 1Dray(m): 9:17am On Jul 20, 2013
Some peeps here are very pathetic. Having connections does not mean you will be enlisted or shortlisted. If God did not give you a nod with all your connection be sure you aint going anywhere. Have you tried putting your whole trust in your connections before and none for God? What was your result? I have and all I got was failure! Those that put their trust in men shall always be left with shame but those that put their trust in God shall never be put to shame. Men will fail you but God can never fail...! What is 5 Major General if God did not give a nod to your enlistment, which could be because you gave all your trust on the Major Generals and none for God! I sure believe the story because such had happened to me before.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by idris4r83(m): 9:44am On Jul 20, 2013
gbemisolao: FELLOW GENTLEMEN...I HAVE TRIED NDA AND DSSC ARMY OVER 15 TIMES.... I MAKE BOLD TO SAY BEEN SUCCESSFUL IS IN THE HANDS OF GOD ALONE. THE FIRST TIME I WAS SHORTLISTED WAS AT ENUGU (AUG 26TH)...I HAD ALL THE CONNECTIONS, BUT GOD PROVED OTHERWISE...NEXT WAS AT IBADAN...THIS TIME WITH 5 MAJOR GENERALS BEHIND ME...MY NAME WAS OMMITTED... BROTHERS, IT TAKES GOD ALONE TO MAKE THE FINAL LIST...COS WITH YOUR CONNECTIONS, THEY HAVE A WAY OF HITTING YOU HARD WITH ECG(MEDICALS)

WITH YOUR CONNECTIONS, DONT FORGET GOD...ITS HIS PREROGATIVE ALONE...LIST WILL SURELY BE OUT..LETS JUST BOTHER LESS COS IT SURELY WILL BE...
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by 1forall: 9:52am On Jul 20, 2013
Cause no offence to another other user. Enough of this matter already.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by idris4r83(m): 9:53am On Jul 20, 2013
gbemisolao: OTHERWISE...NEXT WAS AT IBADAN...THIS TIME WITH 5 MAJOR GENERALS BEHIND ME...MY NAME WAS OMMITTED... BROTHERS, IT TAKES GOD ALONE TO MAKE THE FINAL LIST...COS WITH YOUR CONNECTIONS, THEY HAVE A WAY OF HITTING YOU HARD WITH ECG(MEDICALS).
5 major generals u say bro. May be they are not willing 2 help u they just collect your photocopies and throw it 2 d bin. Bross even a colonel can help u secure a permanent slot talkless of a major generals. NA is all about connections don't doubt it if d final list after d camp screening is compiled already. saying 5 major generals and can't secure a place in d NA is more than saying COAS can not secure u a slot.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by profoslan(m): 9:58am On Jul 20, 2013
I just dey OBSERVE.......
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by 1forall: 10:00am On Jul 20, 2013
Don't derail the thread, we've had enough of the matter.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by andycoy4real(m): 10:19am On Jul 20, 2013
A frnd just call me nw dat d list is out. Pls house help me to confirm hw tru is it
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 10:23am On Jul 20, 2013
Omo Mehn! E be lyk say Fracas don shele for here this morning, I can see a lot of hidden posts and the presence of the mod.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by femredhead: 10:24am On Jul 20, 2013
andycoy4real: A frnd just call me nw dat d list is out. Pls house help me to confirm hw tru is it
Which lists r u talkn abt? NN or NA?...If its NA, call him bak to give u d full details as regards to d newspaper publicated it and d date.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 10:25am On Jul 20, 2013
andycoy4real: A frnd just call me nw dat d list is out. Pls house help me to confirm hw tru is it
Na lie i was at the vendor stand this morning.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by andycoy4real(m): 10:29am On Jul 20, 2013
xykms101: Na lie i was at the vendor stand this morning.
he said dy did nt put it in d newspaper
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 10:34am On Jul 20, 2013
andycoy4real: he said dy did nt put it in d newspaper
Then ask him/her where he/she got d info...i'm on the NA site at present
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Npumpin: 10:37am On Jul 20, 2013
Wishing Some of our forum members sucess in d Navy aptitude test. hope dem go tell us hw it all turned out later dis evnin. While we wait 4 army
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mkoabiola: 10:45am On Jul 20, 2013
andycoy4real: he said dy did nt put it in d newspaper
Tell ur frnd to sign on NL n state d xact tym n place,instaed of causing confusion here,dere's noting on d pages of paper.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by femredhead: 12:33pm On Jul 20, 2013
On letter of recommendatn....is it compulsory dat d person must b frm one state of origin?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Hezman(m): 2:19pm On Jul 20, 2013
Hello house, I heard the shortlisted names were in the daily trust newspaper of last 3 weeks. Pls how true is this info?

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (203) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.