Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! (478022 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mkoabiola: 1:04pm On Jul 17, 2013
ladepete: Hello every one, i am new here and i will be happy to make the little contributuin i can.
i have to let you know of another major thing that can make u get dropped along the line. its hbv.i can confirm to you that if you have hepetitis, you will be dropped. many people are not even aware they have this deadly disease. it cost just 1k to do the screening. asides the army issue, you really need to know your status about that.another thing is the competition in DSSC is very much higher than the SSC. it really takes a lot of buttons to be pressed for you to be finally shortlisted.Army has a policy of not compromising medicals,however, some officers or highly placed indivituals still find thier way of sentencing thier candidates to death, (some still scale through though) you are screened for hiv,hbv,flat foot,any form of deformity,big navel, it may interest you to know, you are required to stand n**e in front of the medical examiner,a lady or a man. you testis are even screened. you are screened from your head to your toe. your eyes are even screened. however some of this that are not life threatening like high blood pressure are still manoeuvred by strong God fathers. about the race thing, its 3km you are required to run not 11km. its during training you are asked to run b/w 11-15km within a particular time.i heard from a reliable sourse that there will be an aptitude test, now there is another rumour that, candidates will just be shortlisted without test in August. (honestly i dont even see any reason for the fluke called test) but this i can not confirm. i also want to advice everyone not to PAY ANY DIME TO ANYONE FOR SLOT. your money will go down the drain. i read someone say tranining is usally rotated, last was in yaba. no way, dssc cadets are trainned in NASME markurdi. whis SSC are trainned in NDA old site Kaduna. Please i advice anyone using waec certificate to check properly if the DOB is correct, cos that is one way they screen for false age. i personally have a problem with that now, i only noticed just when i was about to scan it that it is june 20 1983 written there instead of june 20 1988. now im in a fix. waec asked me to pay 10k and its not even sure that your application for another cert will be approved and money is not refundable. wondering why im to pay for thier own silly mistake. its even gonna take months before you will be able to get a new one back, and you must summit the old one. technically i cant do that for now.i have an affidavit, but i hav been warned by officers and soldiers army will not take that. i hope i have been able to help in myh little way, God bless you all and good luck
Well,jus a source of encouragement to u instead of wasting money n tym.
U can simply use ur primary school certificate,it jus a basis to get d actual age to knw wen u finished ur primary school n second sku.
Hop ds help.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 17, 2013
Pls is any body aware if army hav shortlisted 4 Dssc 2013?? Pls i need an ansa oo
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by almajiri101: 1:25pm On Jul 17, 2013
nwekesimon68: Pls is any body aware if army hav shortlisted 4 Dssc 2013?? Pls i need an ansa oo
Nope!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 17, 2013
Pls if u are close to news paper stand check todays punch it seems army hav shortlisted today
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Npumpin: 1:36pm On Jul 17, 2013
nwekesimon68: Pls if u are close to news paper stand check todays punch it seems army hav shortlisted today
. Make una check 2day punch o, dis mister is sayin somfin interesting
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 2:00pm On Jul 17, 2013
Checked! All na story.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 17, 2013
mko abiola:
Well,jus a source of encouragement to u instead of wasting money n tym.
U can simply use ur primary school certificate,it jus a basis to get d actual age to knw wen u finished ur primary school n second sku.
Hop ds help.

Thanks. I don't have any of this. But I should be able to get them from my primary school.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 17, 2013
nwekesimon68: Pls if u are close to news paper stand check todays punch it seems army hav shortlisted today

Nothing bro.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 17, 2013
whats wrong with NA? see wat NN did, atleast some ppl can now look elsewhre
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by ijasada: 6:29pm On Jul 17, 2013
Looks like the list or the screening excercise won't be anytime soon until our muslim brothers finish Ramadan. That's fair enough so that all can perform uptimally @ the screening excercises.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mcfrank88: 7:11pm On Jul 17, 2013
ijasada: Looks like the list or the screening excercise won't be anytime soon until our muslim brothers finish Ramadan. That's fair enough so that all can perform uptimally @ the screening excercises.
Yeah, we shuld all get ready for camping immediately after Ramamdan. Judge'n by records the NA is alrdy behind normal calender shedule.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by almajiri101: 7:43pm On Jul 17, 2013
joker5180: whats wrong with NA? see wat NN did, atleast some ppl can now look elsewhre
NA is really confused, I think it's high time they introduced aptitude test to ssc/dssc. Look @ what happened to 70RRI,immediately they stopped the sales aptitude test followed,now their names had been released.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 17, 2013
almajiri101: NA is really confused, I think it's high time they introduced aptitude test to ssc/dssc. Look @ what happened to 70RRI,immediately they stopped the sales aptitude test followed,now their names had been released.
u can say that again bros
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Kevsman(m): 10:05pm On Jul 17, 2013
any 70RRI for tradesmen in the house? Add me up in 2go (kevslide), rememba say our exam na on saturday, moral don high
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Agujiegbe(m): 8:01am On Jul 18, 2013
abeg did anybody check paper today?goodmorning galant people.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by arantess: 8:11am On Jul 18, 2013
ijasada: Looks like the list or the screening excercise won't be anytime soon until our muslim brothers finish Ramadan. That's fair enough so that all can perform uptimally @ the screening excercises.
so how about navy shortlist that was just released?and the 70RRI for other ranks? does it mean there are no muslims in their list too?....
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by samobaba4u(m): 8:57am On Jul 18, 2013
We should all remember that NA do regorous exercise (to test physical & medical fitness of canidate) b4 final shortlistment.
If i may ask, have they fix any date for this exercise for all d list released so far (RRI NA & DSSC NN) ? I don‘t think they have cos they can subject people to do all the exercise on this condition (fasting).
With all indications, i dont think there will b any apptitude test for NA SSC/DCCS before shortlistment that is why they have not released d list.
NN will do d same supose they do test after d exercise.
I think we should be expecting d list toward d end of d month.
Self speculation not from any contact ooooooooo.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by shadabia: 9:28am On Jul 18, 2013
Have been following quitely and d thread despite all d feuds have been so helpful to me. Tanx to all.
But preparation, all wise, I will advice us to do.
To our muslim brothers, I will say wisdom is profitable to direct; If NA releases d list n insist dat we come for d screening b4 d fast ends, I'll advice u consider skipping some days so u can perform optimally;pls it is an advice o and can be taken or discarded. LOL.
GUD A.M EVERYBODY
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 18, 2013
our traditional vendor is gone, who is taking his position?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Glamourplus: 12:16pm On Jul 18, 2013
Navy has shortlisted. You can check it out.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Kellyazes(m): 12:32pm On Jul 18, 2013
pls ooooo. i observe sometin recently. the nda dssc website is no longer opening... someone should help me confirm this.... we are now at critical time of this whole nda tins.... i need a reply pls
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by almajiri101: 12:37pm On Jul 18, 2013
Kellyazes: pls ooooo. i observe sometin recently. the nda dssc website is no longer opening... someone should help me confirm this.... we are now at critical time of this whole nda tins.... i need a reply pls
Did you mean NA website? The website is okay bro.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Yomi24: 1:07pm On Jul 18, 2013
Kellyazes: pls ooooo. i observe sometin recently. the nda dssc website is no longer opening... someone should help me confirm this.... we are now at critical time of this whole nda tins.... i need a reply pls
If they zone the DSSC training to NDA u'll spend 9month, ab-initio. http://www.nda.edu.ng/content.php?pid=22
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Kellyazes(m): 1:13pm On Jul 18, 2013
almajiri101: Did you mean NA website? The website is okay bro.
yes chairman, i tried opening it severally but failed.....allthesame,do have info abt the shortlistment or if there will be interview or exam b4 names will b shortlisted?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Npumpin: 6:11pm On Jul 18, 2013
Today has been quite silent, dear officers wassup tunu tunu........ Any more twist and turn
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by femredhead: 7:35pm On Jul 18, 2013
N pumpin: Today has been quite silent, dear officers wassup tunu tunu........ Any more twist and turn
Still waiting.........

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by almajiri101: 5:16am On Jul 19, 2013
Kellyazes: yes chairman, i tried opening it severally but failed.....allthesame,do have info abt the shortlistment or if there will be interview or exam b4 names will b shortlisted?
I don't think there would be any apt test before shortlistment besides I dnt knw what is wrong with NA,no update no nothing, anywayz i have navy exam to write this week.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by siina(m): 6:13am On Jul 19, 2013
Those speculation exam before shortlisting, they say and i quote 'dnt ask me my source but i heard from DHQ that will be test before shortlisting',i want to ask,are they still debating about the exam or wuz going on?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Kellyazes(m): 7:24am On Jul 19, 2013
siina: Those speculation exam before shortlisting, they say and i quote 'dnt ask me my source but i heard from DHQ that will be test before shortlisting',i want to ask,are they still debating about the exam or wuz going on?
well bros, to me, it seem no one knows what is wrong or what is going on with NA... well, let keep our fingers crossed...and as well, get our self prepared for any tin....read, your GMAT, CURRET AFFAIRS,ANTONYMS,SYNONYMS,ALGEBRA,GEOMERTIC,LOGIC...Above all, be prayerful...FAVOUR IS FROM GOD .
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 19, 2013
Una sure say dem sef dem never hack that their website? Cos a week back Nigerian Military School website was hacked by one bad Moroccan guy who even left his print on the homepage " Chalo was here... -=[ Moroccan Hacker]=- ﺗﻢ ﺍﻟﺪﻋﺲ ﺑﻨﺠﺎﺡ we [GOT] it... we [HACK] it... Chalo HACKER" though its no longer there now as from day before yesterday.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mcfrank88: 7:56am On Jul 19, 2013
;DHehehe, Army thread don park well. Page 76 since 3dayz nw. COAS this is all ur fault, Our moral is very love nw, we need Lucozade Sport to boost am loooolz. Gentlemen Officer thrs alwz a bright light @d end of d tunnel, we r almst @dat end keep mov'n.

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (203) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.