Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,411 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! (478041 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by siina(m): 7:57am On Jul 19, 2013
Kellyazes: well bros, to me, it seem no one knows what is wrong or what is going on with NA... well, let keep our fingers crossed...and as well, get our self prepared for any tin....read, your GMAT, CURRET AFFAIRS,ANTONYMS,SYNONYMS,ALGEBRA,GEOMERTIC,LOGIC...Above all, be prayerful...FAVOUR IS FROM GOD .
NA no dey write any exam guy,maybe na navy U think i dey talk sha
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by almajiri101: 8:13am On Jul 19, 2013
siina:
NA no dey write any exam guy,maybe na navy U think i dey talk sha
Yeah! No exam/apt test.

There's nothing like NA list inside today punch and vanguard, only God knows what's going on.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by femredhead: 9:16am On Jul 19, 2013
The names shortlisted candidate ll soon release anytime from this moment till 2nd week n august.......this is d time to pray for God's favour to b among d lists.... I ve every hope dat I ll receive favour and mercy IJMN....Amen.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 19, 2013
siina: Those speculation exam before shortlisting, they say and i quote 'dnt ask me my source but i heard from DHQ that will be test before shortlisting',i want to ask,are they still debating about the exam or wuz going on?

Ahq officers confirmed there will be a test. As a matter of fact a friend of mine gave a general in Ahq abuja a missed call just last week and he got a text, the date of exam have not been fixed.they are probably still deliberating on an exam or not. Remember recruits had to write exams for the 1st time. The thing now is we don't know if candidates will be shortlited for exams has done in civil or all will have to write, which I strongly doubt. Gentelmen officers, exam or no exam, God 1st, whatever the modality..God grant us success.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by siina(m): 10:22am On Jul 19, 2013
ladepete:

Ahq officers confirmed there will be a test. As a matter of fact a friend of mine gave a general in Ahq abuja a missed call just last week and he got a text, the date of exam have not been fixed.they are probably still deliberating on an exam or not. Remember recruits had to write exams for the 1st time. The thing now is we don't know if candidates will be shortlited for exams has done in civil or all will have to write, which I strongly doubt. Gentelmen officers, exam or no exam, God 1st, whatever the modality..God grant us success.
w£ll they will decide the date before this year runs out tjen we will write it nxt year
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Npumpin: 10:34am On Jul 19, 2013
We still waiting for them, so annoying coz guys want to no wassup and move on
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Kellyazes(m): 11:51am On Jul 19, 2013
if there will be no exam like some guys are speculating, the whole shorlisting tins go horour oooo. many will be flush out...God, pls let der be general ability test o. to know who is who wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Npumpin: 12:42pm On Jul 19, 2013
Kellyazes: if there will be no exam like some guys are speculating, the whole shorlisting tins go horour oooo. many will be flush out...God, pls let der be general ability test o. to know who is who wink
. They may not even mark d script of d Aptitude test. Na so I waste my time and energy 4 Navy aptitude test last year, den d officers invigilators were making fun of us telling us dat na only Godfather fit help us no be by 100/100
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by siina(m): 1:19pm On Jul 19, 2013
N pumpin: . They may not even mark d script of d Aptitude test. Na so I waste my time and energy 4 Navy aptitude test last year, den d officers invigilators were making fun of us telling us dat na only Godfather fit help us no be by 100/100
LOLgrin
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by femredhead: 2:21pm On Jul 19, 2013
N pumpin: . They may not even mark d script of d Aptitude test. Na so I waste my time and energy 4 Navy aptitude test last year, den d officers invigilators were making fun of us telling us dat na only Godfather fit help us no be by 100/100
Na sooooooooo ! ! ? ? ........ God is my only Oga @ d top ! ! God neva fail,may God help us ooOoo....
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by FOF4u: 3:33pm On Jul 19, 2013
siina: w£ll they will decide the date before this year runs out tjen we will write it nxt year
very funny guy u are...............b4 dis year runs out den write exam next year..bro u de vex ooooooo
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by dmajesticjoe: 3:33pm On Jul 19, 2013
This kind of post demoralizes people who believe in God and their abilities; it should be discouraged, after all, those invigilators don't even knw what happens to those script after submitting them. We should not believe too much in godfatherism, after all, the slot is even too small to be fairly shared among them. I also have some senior men in the military and one thing I've always been told is to pray and work hard and that is what any sincere person will tell you. Any one who promised to just lift u from no where and put there is not being sincere to you. Redirect your efforts, believe in God first, your abilities second and lastly any one who will be of help. IF ANYBODY TELL SAY E EASY MY BROTHER NA SETUP

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 19, 2013
dmajesticjoe:
This kind of post demoralizes people who believe in God and their abilities; it should be discouraged, after all, those invigilators don't even knw what happens to those script after submitting them. We should not believe too much in godfatherism, after all, the slot is even too small to be fairly shared among them. I also have some senior men in the military and one thing I've always been told is to pray and work hard and that is what any sincere person will tell you. Any one who promised to just lift u from no where and put there is not being sincere to you. Redirect your efforts, believe in God first, your abilities second and lastly any one who will be of help. IF ANYBODY TELL SAY E EASY MY BROTHER NA SETUP
Guy listen up, when i asked an officer about how exam scripts for NAF are processed, what he told me was “Do you guys think we are so jobless as to come and satrt marking your scripts and subsequently start grading you? Which senior officer will waste his time instructing a junior officer on scripts as if na promotional or war college exams? Abi na other rank wan mark una exams?”Hehehehe.... Naija na jungle
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by ayodeji86: 4:09pm On Jul 19, 2013
Dats nt tru bro.d exam actually counts.a senior colleague,tayo wrote d exam last year.he was d best from osun,witout knowing nobody.it was wen they got to camp dat folks began calling senators,presidency and all.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by dmajesticjoe: 4:27pm On Jul 19, 2013
Don Demu:
Guy listen up, when i asked an officer about how exam scripts for NAF are processed, what he told me was “Do you guys think we are so jobless as to come and satrt marking your scripts and subsequently start grading you? Which senior officer will waste his time instructing a junior officer on scripts as if na promotional or war college exams? Abi na other rank wan mark una exams?”Hehehehe.... Naija na jungle
about 50,000 candidates are currently sitting for the ongoig post UTME screening in UNN,(that number can not be compared with Navy aptitude test in which 8100 persons are taking tomorrow) and i bet u, latest by Monday, their results are on the internet, i can authoritatively telling u that because am involved(i mean UNN PUTME). Dont bother ur head about how they mark those scripts, there are available machines that do that,Am only advising you and every other persons not to trust in any human more than God and those abilities which u're blessed with. Am with a colonel now as i write, many people have gone there without having any godfather. HOW CAN U BE COUNTING ON A GENERAL WHEN HE'S ALSO COUNTING ON GOD FOR PROMOTION AND APPOINTMENT AND U'VE GOT THE SAME GOD.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 19, 2013
dmajesticjoe:
about 50,000 candidates are currently sitting for the ongoig post UTME screening in UNN,(that number can not be compared with Navy aptitude test in which 8100 persons are taking tomorrow) and i bet u, latest by Monday, their results are on the internet, i can authoritatively telling u that because am involved(i mean UNN PUTME). Dont bother ur head about how they mark those scripts, there are available machines that do that,Am only advising you and every other persons not to trust in any human more than God and those abilities which u're blessed with. Am with a colonel now as i write, many people have gone there without having any godfather. HOW CAN U BE COUNTING ON A GENERAL WHEN HE'S ALSO COUNTING ON GOD FOR PROMOTION AND APPOINTMENT AND U'VE GOT THE SAME GOD.
Guy how ΰ wan compare UNN (an academic inst) with Nig Navy? Abi dem tel ΰ se na d number be d wahala? We no wan face reality for naija. Why wont results of the Navy exams be pasted for everyone to see his score but just names of the usual 25 candidates shortlisted from each state? Am not saying God doesnt play a role but merit doesn't. 90% of successful candidates who face the armed forces selection board na products of pressed buttons take it or leave it
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by femredhead: 4:48pm On Jul 19, 2013
cheesy
Don Demu:
I dey laugh tired oooOo ! So funny Man ! grin
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by dmajesticjoe: 5:07pm On Jul 19, 2013
Don Demu:
Guy how ΰ wan compare UNN (an academic inst) with Nig Navy? Abi dem tel ΰ se na d number be d wahala? We no wan face reality for naija. Why wont results of the Navy exams be pasted for everyone to see his score but just names of the usual 25 candidates shortlisted from each state? Am not saying God doesnt play a role but merit doesn't. 90% of successful candidates who face the armed forces selection board na products of pressed buttons take it or leave it
its ok. God will favour those he desires to favour. gudluck
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by umohmfonobong: 5:09pm On Jul 19, 2013
Seek ye first the kingdom of GOD and it righteousness and every other thing shall be added unto you including bei ng an officer in the nigerian army
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Paranalogy: 5:25pm On Jul 19, 2013
What a shock!!! always cast ur trust on God for he will supress many here
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mcfrank88: 5:50pm On Jul 19, 2013
My Oga's we are all just argui'n. In April 2012, iwas amongs those that marked the NAF DSSC script as a Copper serving wif dem. Fine lots of names were brought in the ICT center where we were marking the scipts but there was still room for ppl dat performed highest, it took only 2days to finish marking and computing dem wif excel, the officer incharge left on the 3rd day wif all d computed scores in his Flash drive. An airman(airforce soldier)was d highest in dat center, he had a 92, his name was nt on any list but he was shortlisted and invited to KD for interview, don't knw how he ended up anyway. All am saying is thr is still room for merits, jst read hard and pray to God incase there will be any sort of exam. Iwas in d inner circle so dis is a 1st hand info.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by siina(m): 6:40pm On Jul 19, 2013
Don Demu:
guy U dnt need to argue with anyone here let those who wants to believe believe and those who don't want to not to but the fact remains God himself is not a magician,he will definately use someone for us.most people will not say they have someone helping Am telling you fact all will be saying na God of which in reality na God.2011 dssc selection board interview,i met someone from osun that didn't not even visit the site let alone buy form and his name wuz shortlisted courtesy oga at the top,i canot continue to say all but i av seen enough

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Kingsley21(m): 7:21pm On Jul 19, 2013
I will be adamant till i see the list
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Npumpin: 7:49pm On Jul 19, 2013
Some candidates get on merit if their profession have few entries, or if is highly sought after like those in medicals. Coz the military also need to balance all profession in the recruitment less they mess up the balance of their formation
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Kellyazes(m): 8:17pm On Jul 19, 2013
A week from now, we should be expecting the shortlisted NAMES and next will be attitude test. No doubt am!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Kingsley21(m): 8:53pm On Jul 19, 2013
Kellyazes: A week from now, we should be expecting the shortlisted NAMES and next will be attitude test. No doubt am!
stop ur speculating is no more useful.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by siina(m): 8:53pm On Jul 19, 2013
N pumpin: Some candidates get on merit if their profession have few entries, or if is highly sought after like those in medicals. Coz the military also need to balance all profession in the recruitment less they mess up the balance of their formation
Ye$$ you are right bro medicals are most sought after
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by gbemisolao: 9:57pm On Jul 19, 2013
FELLOW GENTLEMEN...I HAVE TRIED NDA AND DSSC ARMY OVER 15 TIMES.... I MAKE BOLD TO SAY BEEN SUCCESSFUL IS IN THE HANDS OF GOD ALONE. THE FIRST TIME I WAS SHORTLISTED WAS AT ENUGU (AUG 26TH)...I HAD ALL THE CONNECTIONS, BUT GOD PROVED OTHERWISE...NEXT WAS AT IBADAN...THIS TIME WITH 5 MAJOR GENERALS BEHIND ME...MY NAME WAS OMMITTED... BROTHERS, IT TAKES GOD ALONE TO MAKE THE FINAL LIST...COS WITH YOUR CONNECTIONS, THEY HAVE A WAY OF HITTING YOU HARD WITH ECG(MEDICALS)

WITH YOUR CONNECTIONS, DONT FORGET GOD...ITS HIS PREROGATIVE ALONE...LIST WILL SURELY BE OUT..LETS JUST BOTHER LESS COS IT SURELY WILL BE...
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Agujiegbe(m): 10:03pm On Jul 19, 2013
happy weekend peepz...lets keep d faith stronger as we wait on.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 19, 2013
House pls wat is ECG MEDICALS?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by gbemisolao: 10:51pm On Jul 19, 2013
Electrocardiography (ECG or EKG from Greek: kardia, meaning heart) is a transthoracic (across the thorax or chest) interpretation of the electrical activity of the heart over a period of time, as detected by electrodes attached to the surface of the skin and recorded by a device external to the body.[1] The recording produced by this noninvasive procedure is termed an electrocardiogram (also ECG or EKG).
An ECG is used to measure the rate and regularity of heartbeats, as well as the size and position of the chambers, the presence of any damage to the heart, and the effects of drugs or devices used to regulate the heart, such as a pacemaker. i hope it helps...
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by almajiri101: 10:54pm On Jul 19, 2013
gbemisolao: FELLOW GENTLEMEN...I HAVE TRIED NDA AND DSSC ARMY OVER 15 TIMES.... I MAKE BOLD TO SAY BEEN SUCCESSFUL IS IN THE HANDS OF GOD ALONE. THE FIRST TIME I WAS SHORTLISTED WAS AT ENUGU (AUG 26TH)...I HAD ALL THE CONNECTIONS, BUT GOD PROVED OTHERWISE...NEXT WAS AT IBADAN...THIS TIME WITH 5 MAJOR GENERALS BEHIND ME...MY NAME WAS OMMITTED... BROTHERS, IT TAKES GOD ALONE TO MAKE THE FINAL LIST...COS WITH YOUR CONNECTIONS, THEY HAVE A WAY OF HITTING YOU HARD WITH ECG(MEDICALS)

WITH YOUR CONNECTIONS, DONT FORGET GOD...ITS HIS PREROGATIVE ALONE...LIST WILL SURELY BE OUT..LETS JUST BOTHER LESS COS IT SURELY WILL BE...
5 major generals yet your name was not on the list, hmmm! Bros your case pass sorry just quit applying for any of armed forces job and also seek for serious deliverance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (203) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.