Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All (51214 Views)

Tiwa Savage,teebillz & Son At Annie & 2face's Daughter's Birthday (photos) / Ali Baba Hosts Annie & 2face, Patoranking And Iyanya In His House / Annie & 2face Show Dance Moves For Hello! Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by nbright: 4:34pm On Mar 24, 2013
bukatyne:

There is nothing wrong in marrying one's baby father. Infact, It should be marry b/4 babies.

Tuface got 2 women pregnant 5 times and you are telling me he loves Annie?

Yes, the Tufaces of this life would come back and marry the Annies of this life but it depends on the quality of life the Annies want for themselves.

Marriage is not an end in itself.
was tuface and annie dating when he impregnated those girls?... Do you think annie was patiently waiting while tuface was busy fvcking around?.. It's just because African culture frowned down on women having numerous bfs if not we would have seen Annie with different men... Yes marriage is not an end but I ain't hating on them, I am happy that they got married and I wish it last long... I hope it does..
Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 24, 2013
nbright: cos most ladies started having s€x when they were 8 years old how would they remember anything?...

P.S: I said first REAL LOVE not this "puppy love" that's flying about these days..

I wasn't making reference to se-x. You talked about ladies being unable to forget their first boyfriends (whether it was real love or not is besides the point), and I told you that most women hardly remember their first boyfriends. You do know that it is very possible to love one man today and be madly in love with another by August. You know that, right? In other words, this man you loved today will out of your mind by September; so, how much more a guy you had several years ago?
Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by nbright: 9:03pm On Mar 24, 2013
Good Girl:

I wasn't making reference to se-x. You talked about ladies being unable to forget their first boyfriends (whether it was real love or not is besides the point), and I told you that most women hardly remember their first boyfriends. You do know that it is very possible to love one man today and be madly in love with another by August. You know that, right? In other words, this man you loved today will out of your mind by September; so, how much more a guy you had several years ago?
I said first real love not boyfriend...
Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 25, 2013
nbright: I said first real love not boyfriend...
Lol. And why do you create the impression that the first real love can't actually be the first boyfriend?
Like I said, even that 'real love' will be history the moment one gets another 'real love' to replace him. Don't let the soap operas deceive you. People actually move on with their lives without the baggage of first real love, first boyfriend, etc.......
Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by nbright: 9:35am On Mar 25, 2013
Good Girl:
Lol. And why do you create the impression that the first real love can't actually be the first boyfriend?
Like I said, even that 'real love' will be history the moment one gets another 'real love' to replace him. Don't let the soap operas deceive you. People actually move on with their lives without the baggage of first real love, first boyfriend, etc.......
It isn't always so... There's puppy love then there's real love
Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by dfajo(f): 9:18pm On Mar 25, 2013
Forget about annie's low esteem or woteva u call it. Let's stop posting comments as if we are saints. If u were in annie's shoes, wouldn't u av said yes to his poposal after having his baby? Let's be sincere here. Annie was lucky because if it were to be another man, he would av proposed to anoda lady. Am sure some of us most av heard cases of people dating for so many years and yielding to breakups and marrying to anoda person.
Am sure he booked dubai for his wedding because of intruders (na him cause am sha).
Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 26, 2013
dfajo: If u were in annie's shoes, wouldn't u av said yes to his proposal after having his baby?
So, having a man's baby should automatically translate to being obliged to marry him? Will you for instance marry a man who beheads people simply because you have his baby? .....(not saying that Tuface does that).... Please help me understand why a man and woman should get married for the simple reason that they have a baby together.
Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 26, 2013
nbright: It isn't always so... There's puppy love then there's real love
Even real love can be put behind for another. Real love can be replaced. Real love can be forgotten. That's my point.
Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by nwachineke00: 6:10pm On Mar 26, 2013
Babzilla: WE ALL KNOW SHE WOULDNT HAVE STUCK WITH HIM IF HIS CAREER TOOK A NOSEDIVE

Why must you see the opposite/negative, she stood by him & that's what matters! Be happy for them and stop beefing
Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 26, 2013
money talks and bullshit walks...money$$$
Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by felimex: 10:21am On Apr 28, 2013
y not just wish dis love birds of decades a happy married lifewink. hope 2baba wud b a responsible husband duh:x. but dem really wait dat long shaaaa
Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by BamideleOJ: 6:07pm On Oct 23, 2015
2baba. One love! Jah bless you
Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by Magnoliaa(f): 12:42pm On Sep 03, 2021
safarigirl:
Why dem dey tell us? Wetin we go use am do?

Make dem take script go give Nollywood nah. I can imagine

Title: Love Story
Directed by: Tchidi Chikere
Starring:
Van Vicker, Mercy Johnson, Chika Ike (and all the other Asaba-based Nollywoddians).

A true story inspired by Nigeria's iconic artiste 2baba ( father of many nations) and the actress Annie(the eventual winner of the '2baba and his harem' show)

Has this thread been bumped? Make I bump am. grin grin Your comment is on point.

1 Like

Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by safarigirl(f): 6:03pm On Sep 03, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Has this thread been bumped? Make I bump am. grin grin Your comment is on point.

Lol

Omo, eight whole years later.
Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by Christycode: 1:10pm On Sep 05, 2021
safarigirl:

Lol

Omo, eight whole years later.

I’m telling you! I came from Facebook, Instagram and twitter ��

Wow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tonto Dike Gives Birth To A Baby / Dayo Amusa: "I Am Prettier Than Faithia Balogun" / Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.