Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,439 members, 7,861,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:10 AM

Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All (51266 Views)

Tiwa Savage,teebillz & Son At Annie & 2face's Daughter's Birthday (photos) / Ali Baba Hosts Annie & 2face, Patoranking And Iyanya In His House / Annie & 2face Show Dance Moves For Hello! Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by deols(f): 7:45am On Mar 23, 2013
She probably already had a 2face or no one else in mind. One reason she went ahead wiv bearing child no. 5 shocked

All she did is never to be encouraged.

How do you tell young girls to wait on a man like 2face, who didnt respect her enough to stick to her and kept her waiting for that long. What if he never proposed?

I just hope young girls arent hoping for an Annie kinda love or a tuface kinda husband.I hope they can respect themselves and demand to be better treated than a baby mama.

Still, HML to them.

9 Likes

Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by Midastorch(m): 7:51am On Mar 23, 2013
They myt writting stuffs about me,most of them I know just wan destroy me "bone them" dem no get another story,unto my PAIN dem wan to claim sai dem holy see I fear dem,these girls re very deadly buh b4 I say so I check am nobody raped me I loved plus my pickin dearly see I respect them all wey advise me we talk to me thruthfully see I DON'T HAVE NO TYM for those hypocrisy,Have NO TYM FOR THE PPL that CHOOK their MOUTHS INTO MY MATTER EH!!! I know some ppl will say something that will cut lyk a knife that will make me want to dey mara eeeehhh!!!Making me feel lyk a murderer

Just lyk raindrops dropping from my eyes(the multiple gfs)
Just lyk teardrops falling from the sky
Its lyk a blessing,blessing in disguise(the children)
That we fail to realise eeh,buh I have to pay the price (the Goossips)

Bleep ALL 2FACE's HATERS.And to some idiots saying the wedding is sponsored with public fund try n wash your disillusioned mind with klin cos the duo of the couple re not church rats lyk them.
GOD BLESS the Federal rebuplic of Nigeria,God bless IDibia Family and God bless all 2FACEMANIACS across the globe.

4 Likes

Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by Buchyni: 7:56am On Mar 23, 2013
kulyie: exactly because as far as i am concerned he will make a good boyfriend,not husband.a boyfriend is way different from a husband.hes just d boyfriend personality too me,he doesnt look calm and ready to stick with only annie after marriage if you know what i mean
[left][/left]
Wicked pple. Goodthins cn Neva come our of their big head. Odas r wishin the̶̲̥̅̊ couple HML they r here talkin rubbish. Wat U̶̲̥̅̊ wish odas must surely come 2 U̶̲̥̅̊.
Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by OmniSparrow: 7:57am On Mar 23, 2013
This is true love indeed. He has 2 baby mamas and u are nit dating him presently, but he proposes and u accept shouting "yes" and crying. So romantic. Now I'm crying and have an erect!on.
Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by chukxy44(m): 8:00am On Mar 23, 2013
D only reason I am certain dey wud stand d test of time is simply becose Annie wud rather Die dan allow d marriage crash. Am perfectly sure she understands what is @ play n most willing to go through with it. For me I guess it more than just money n d fame, its about being with d Guy she obvious first fell for @ 15, first love never really dies no matter what so ever He does, he wud always be Her African King. HML

3 Likes

Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by youngalex(m): 8:04am On Mar 23, 2013
Tuface might hav gone back to her cnsidering how and when they started...A man u loved when he had nothing can never forget u in life...his decision was borne out of serious thought and advise from long time friends...wish them a happy married life
Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by FDiana(f): 8:23am On Mar 23, 2013
I'm so so happy for them. 2baba really showed he meant those words in "my African queen". Congrats to my "sweet Annie"!

1 Like

Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by gunners160(m): 8:25am On Mar 23, 2013
Hmm a touchin story. Allmost all d ladies are writtin dis but pls kan dey tell us wit is touchin abt it?a guy gv 3 different ladies bele 2 times get 6 pikin 4rm different woman just because of e had little quarell wit is ex so e dated,pregnanted,and cheated on her and yet u kal dat a touchin stori.9ice is sufferin 2day because e was blind 2 c beyond d physical appearance of tony pane i bet u annie mite suffer 2morrow but god 4bid.i kan say it bodly dat 2face dnt kare much abt dat ladi witin him e believes e kan do nd undo after all i am popular and ladies want me.inshort wait a min self wat wuld happen 2 those oda women dat they are d moda of his kid?nobody thought abt dat.shm i dnt knw dat sum ladies luv 2 b slept wit and abandoned because of money
Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 23, 2013
tonididdy: tata foe...who are you? GOD?...e dey pain you?
on the contrary i feel sorry for annie because the big wedding to me appears like a compensation for her patience,that will not determine the marriage.meanwhile next time learn how to converse with someone you dont know like a well mannered human being,you dont have to call me names before you pass a point,thank you!

1 Like

Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 23, 2013
gunners160: Hmm a touchin story. Allmost all d ladies are writtin dis but pls kan dey tell us wit is touchin abt it?a guy gv 3 different ladies bele 2 times get 6 pikin 4rm different woman just because of e had little quarell wit is ex so e dated,pregnanted,and cheated on her and yet u kal dat a touchin stori.9ice is sufferin 2day because e was blind 2 c beyond d physical appearance of tony pane i bet u annie mite suffer 2morrow but god 4bid.i kan say it bodly dat 2face dnt kare much abt dat ladi witin him e believes e kan do nd undo after all i am popular and ladies want me.inshort wait a min self wat wuld happen 2 those oda women dat they are d moda of his kid?nobody thought abt dat.shm i dnt knw dat sum ladies luv 2 b slept wit and abandoned because of money
exactly.he is just a ladies man and a 'nigerian version of tiger woods' and it is mind boggling how many people assume or presume that love is the only ingredient for marriage' with the quote 'love conquers all things'.like other virtues like temprance,self control,long suffering etc does not make a healthy marriage.anyway i dey siddon look their season film

1 Like

Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by OmoEziokwu: 8:45am On Mar 23, 2013
Nairaland's format changes before my eyes. shocked shocked grin wink
Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 23, 2013
youngalex: Tuface might hav gone back to her cnsidering how and when they started...A man u loved when he had nothing can never forget u in life...his decision was borne out of serious thought and advise from long time friends...wish them a happy married life
this is pure sentiments and emotions.there is more to marriage than that.taking a marital decision is a very expensive decision.it can make or mar you.ask whitney houston

2 Likes

Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 23, 2013
OmoEziokwu: Nairaland's format changes before my eyes. shocked shocked grin wink
lol cheesy me too i noticed the change but i thought it was my phone acting up wink
Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by IphyGrace: 8:49am On Mar 23, 2013
'ask tuface its like toothpaste, without your gist in their mouth they get toothache'
Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 23, 2013
Omni_Sparrow: This is true love indeed. He has 2 baby mamas and u are nit dating him presently, but he proposes and u accept shouting "yes" and crying. So romantic. Now I'm crying and have an erect!on.
their pseudo love story to me sounds like a scene from this nollywood movies..
Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 23, 2013
Buchyni: [left][/left]
Wicked pple. Goodthins cn Neva come our of their big head. Odas r wishin the̶̲̥̅̊ couple HML they r here talkin rubbish. Wat U̶̲̥̅̊ wish odas must surely come 2 U̶̲̥̅̊.
it is my own opinion and i am entitled to it just like you are entitled to yours,that doesnt mean i dont wish them a happy married life,i am only been objective and not sentimental
Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 23, 2013
Wow! 2 baby mama's, 5 kids from dem side chics, breaking up constantly,....
2face is unstable tho'
God bless their union anyways, let's cross our fingers and hope it lasts!

2face can't control Konji!! grin
Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by Irritant: 8:56am On Mar 23, 2013
smiley
kulyie: exactly because as far as i am concerned he will make a good boyfriend,not husband.a boyfriend is way different from a husband.hes just d boyfriend personality too me,he doesnt look calm and ready to stick with only annie after marriage if you know what i mean

Show me a man who doesn't cheat n flirt in his world or sometimes attracted to girls and I will show a woman who doesn't like a successful as a husband.....2face will make a good husband...let's stop criticizing...because so many married men today have secret wife n kids outside n yet they are seen @home to be good husbands until they die....but today people criticize 2baba because he is honest and did his own openly...
Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 23, 2013
Midastorch: They myt writting stuffs about me,most of them I know just wan destroy me "bone them" dem no get another story,unto my PAIN dem wan to claim sai dem holy see I fear dem,these girls re very deadly buh b4 I say so I check am nobody raped me I loved plus my pickin dearly see I respect them all wey advise me we talk to me thruthfully see I DON'T HAVE NO TYM for those hypocrisy,Have NO TYM FOR THE PPL that CHOOK their MOUTHS INTO MY MATTER EH!!! I know some ppl will say something that will cut lyk a knife that will make me want to dey mara eeeehhh!!!Making me feel lyk a murderer

Just lyk raindrops dropping from my eyes(the multiple gfs)
Just lyk teardrops falling from the sky
Its lyk a blessing,blessing in disguise(the children)
That we fail to realise eeh,buh I have to pay the price (the Goossips)

Bleep ALL 2FACE's HATERS.And to some idiots saying the wedding is sponsored with public fund try n wash your disillusioned mind with klin cos the duo of the couple re not church rats lyk them.
GOD BLESS the Federal rebuplic of Nigeria,God bless IDibia Family and God bless all 2FACEMANIACS across the globe.

children out of wedlock is a blessing in disguise,wonderful shocked anyway whether you are a celebrity or non celebrity people certainly will talk about you but its worse when you are a cassanova celebrity.meanwhile happy married life to the couple
Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 23, 2013
Irritant: smiley

Show me a man who doesn't cheat n flirt in his world or sometimes attracted to girls and I will show a woman who doesn't like a successful as a husband.....2face will make a good husband...let's stop criticizing...because so many married men today have secret wife n kids outside n yet they are seen @home to be good husbands until they die....but today people criticize 2baba because he is honest and did his own openly...

"A successful as a husband" grin

1 Like

Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 23, 2013
Irritant: smiley

i will show you a man who is 1oo percent faithful to his wife and has no secret wife or kids outside his marriage.barrack obama,my father,david oyedepo etc

3 Likes

Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 23, 2013
kulyie: i will show you a man who is 1oo percent faithful to his wife and has no secret wife or kids outside his marriage.barrack obama,my father,david oyedepo etc

SECONDED!

2 Likes

Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by PHIPEX(m): 9:06am On Mar 23, 2013
Love Money conquered at last. In times like this, I find it extremely difficult to separate love, money and fame. Am sure the other ladies were also waiting and getting pregnant because they claim to love him too.

1 Like

Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 23, 2013
deols:

She probably already had a 2face or no one else in mind. One reason she went ahead wiv bearing child no. 5 shocked

All she did is never to be encouraged.

How do you tell young girls to wait on a man like 2face, who didnt respect her enough to stick to her and kept her waiting for that long. What if he never proposed?

I just hope young girls arent hoping for an Annie kinda love or a tuface kinda husband.I hope they can respect themselves and demand to be better treated than a baby mama.

Still, HML to them.
it is girls that have no iota of respect for themselves that will gamble with their lives like that or take that kind of expensive risk.because i can't imagine what will have become of annie if he married one of his baby mamas or a side chic that he has been hiding from the media only to pop out very close to the wedding

2 Likes

Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by ochukoccna: 9:06am On Mar 23, 2013
Love ko,love ni
Mtcheew
Annie hiring writers to feed us with her own side of the story
Wonder what Peju,Sumbo and Mr Idibia have to say too
dulphines:

Akwa Ibom remote control at work.
Yes O,Yes O!

Kamanda: Calaba Juju strong pass Yoruba juju.
shocked shocked shocked shocked

@muaa:

I tink the silly women ought to be blame especially dat Pedro, wat was she thinkin sef... 3kids outta wedlock. SMH
Do you know what Tuface told her to have not just one but 3 children?
True,women get swayed by money and fame but to have 3 children because of that with no assurance calls brain examination.
TUFACE IS A HEARTLESS MUTT
He publicly once said,he wasn't having no elaborate wedding so as not to hurt his other baby mamas
Yet,look where that promise is right now
I wish baby mama Annie the best
Congratulations on your elevation to Tuface's missus
Your ojuju calabar is top notch
But stop this lovey dovey thingy
And enjoy it while it lasts

1 Like

Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by Enoquin(f): 9:08am On Mar 23, 2013
All I remember is that clip Kennis Music showed then of 2face in the hospital after he got robbed and beaten silly because of his not-yet-popular-phrase-then "nothing dey happen," and Annie was shown looking really worried and disheveled. She was in the hospital with him too...

May God bless their union and perfect the flaws.

I am indifferent about the other women but not for the children. I hope Annie doesn't push them away from their father...

1 Like

Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 23, 2013
ochukoccna: Love ko,love ni
Mtcheew
Annie hiring writers to feed us with her own side of the story
Wonder what Peju,Sumbo and Mr Idibia have to say too

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Do you know what Tuface told her to have not just one but 3 children?
True,women get swayed by money and fame but to have 3 children because of that with no assurance calls brain examination.
TUFACE IS A HEARTLESS MUTT
He publicly once said,he wasn't having no elaborate wedding so as not to hurt his other baby mamas
Yet,look where that promise is right now
I wish baby mama Annie the best
Congratulations on your elevation to Tuface's missus
Your ojuju calabar is top notch
But stop this lovey dovey thingy
And enjoy it while it lasts

Exactly what I was thinking undecided
Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by ochukoccna: 9:11am On Mar 23, 2013
kulyie: i will show you a man who is 1oo percent faithful to his wife and has no secret wife or kids outside his marriage.barrack obama,my father,david oyedepo etc
Hhen!
David Oyedepo might have no kids outside marriage but bone that thing about faithfulness to Faith Oyedepo
That was in the last decade though and he should have made peace with God and also his wife
I don't know about Obama though
Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 23, 2013
IzyLuv: M a big Lover of happy endings...

But Annie, dnt say u wia not warned...

I love 2face but he's a serial cheat... I mean rily? Same woman , 3 tyms!!!!..... Omo! Annie, u pass me... D lord is ur muscle...

Dat hubby of urs had better behave in marriage.....

HML!!!!
she knows she cannot have him alone,she has it at the back of her mind that he will cheat,except if she's just pretending or is she thinking he will change for her.she is ok with that that is why she said yes to him,if she wasnt ok with his philandering life style she wouldn't have said yes
Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 23, 2013
Enoquin: All I remember is that clip Kennis Music showed then of 2face in the hospital after he got robbed and beaten silly because of his not-yet-popular-phrase-then "nothing dey happen," and Annie was shown looking really worried and disheveled. She was in the hospital with him too...

That doesn't prove love, anyone can have "sympathy" undecided
Anyways maybe she loves him buh on 2face's part, I think he's jst "fond" of her!

1 Like

Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by dare2think: 9:14am On Mar 23, 2013

No offence, but this is naivity at its best.

No one can ever account for the skeletons in another man's life. Even one's father.

1 Like

Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by pat4love: 9:15am On Mar 23, 2013
Best of luck 2baba. Happy Marry Life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) / Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo / Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.