Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,444 members, 7,861,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:39 AM

Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All (51267 Views)

Tiwa Savage,teebillz & Son At Annie & 2face's Daughter's Birthday (photos) / Ali Baba Hosts Annie & 2face, Patoranking And Iyanya In His House / Annie & 2face Show Dance Moves For Hello! Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by Midastorch(m): 10:44am On Mar 23, 2013
andyanders: PUBLIC NOTICE, PUBLIC NOTICE

I think 2 Face only ended marrying Anneh in order to formally commence baby production and distribution officially. A dog cannot change because of who the dog is. Leopard cannot change it's colours as such, subject cannot not stop mounting on top of willing minds.
As an African King, Anneh is just one of his numerous victims officially presented to the public as a wife. After the wedding, his joystick will officially commence production and all ladies who needs to be officially employed should officially contact Andyanderson to submit their applications for review and subsequent employment. Once approved, you will be moved to different location of 2 Face factories to be made known to ONLY accepted applicants. Our contact details will be announced only later due to traffic issue now as we have started receiving applications for those willing to be manufacturing for 2Face Group of Companies PLC.
You're very big fool for this!!!!see as the mumu dey talk lyk sai hin be gos.opponu afofungbemu.
Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 23, 2013
nbright: Tell them o... Plus the multiple abortions they might have undergone, they will start pretending and castigating others as if they are virgin mary's...
not every girl undergoes abortions before she gets married.its very irritating and sickening to generalize how how will you feel if i say all nigerian men are rapists and paedophiles because of the daily cases of rape i read on nairaland every blessed day,stop it please,there are still some ladies who marry as virgins albeit few

1 Like

Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by nbright: 10:45am On Mar 23, 2013
byvan: I like tuface,his personality,music and all but that dangerous manh*od of his,which he swings with reckless abandon is what I don't like.
This is super story... A life of strief and sorrows.... If he had proposed to you, what would have been your response?.... Answer truthfully...
Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 23, 2013
Midastorch:
You're very big fool for this!!!!see as the mumu dey talk lyk sai hin be gos.opponu afofungbemu.
lol cheesy he is speaking the raw truth but in a sarcastic and hilarious way.if you read between the lines,you will see elements of truth in what he is saying so calm down cheesy
Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by nbright: 10:50am On Mar 23, 2013
kulyie: not every girl undergoes abortions before she gets married.its very irritating and sickening to generalize how how will you feel if i say all nigerian men are rapists and paedophiles because of the daily cases of rape i read on nairaland every blessed day,stop it please,there are still some ladies who marry as virgins albeit few
Then Anne might have loved tuface to accept his marrige proposal... Just because she gave birth to a single child some people are saying she couldn't find a husband that's why she accepted tuface.... Don't you know that your first real love is always hard to forget?.
Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 23, 2013
Irritant:

Oh yea...I guess u are always with them...my dear u can only vouch for urself so u don't get disappointed when things unravel about people in life(a candid advice)
i can vouch for them because they know the implications of cheating,they know how bad it will ruin all what they've worked so hard for over the years,so they wont dare it
Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 23, 2013
nbright: This is super story... A life of strief and sorrows.... If he had proposed to you, what would have been your response?.... Answer truthfully...

He is too old for me,I prefer guys in their twenties.One with loose manhood will definitely end up in NL front page,so what's the need?
Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 23, 2013
nbright: Then Anne might have loved tuface to accept his marrige proposal... Just because she gave birth to a single child some people are saying she couldn't find a husband that's why she accepted tuface.... Don't you know that your first real love is always hard to forget?.
yes i am not disputing that annie didnt love tuface but tuface as far as am concerned was the only man on ground because i doubt whether other single men will be intrested in marrying tuface baby mama when they are aware of his scandalous behaviour with women.even single girls have not seen a single guy to marry,its tuface after one baby mama they will marry.abi which guy is willing or ready to shoulder the responsibility of another man or which man is ready to bear the fact that tuface has been screwing her on several occasions before he came into the picture,so bottomline is that she has no alternative thats why she married tuface plus the love and then money.
Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 23, 2013
nbright: Then Anne might have loved tuface to accept his marrige proposal... Just because she gave birth to a single child some people are saying she couldn't find a husband that's why she accepted tuface.... Don't you know that your first real love is always hard to forget?.

First real love keYou won't forget them if you haven't seen better.

1 Like

Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 23, 2013
Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 23, 2013
Nbright,how can he propose when my marriage is probably older than all his kids??
Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by nbright: 11:05am On Mar 23, 2013
byvan:

He is too old for me,I prefer guys in their twenties.One with loose manhood will definitely end up in NL front page,so what's the need?
You didn't add rich too, or you forgot that part?.
Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by nbright: 11:09am On Mar 23, 2013
byvan: Nbright,how can he propose when my marriage is probably older than all his kids??
Then face your marriage and stop criticising his... It's their life, let them live it the way they want to... As long as it's not wrong in the sight of the law..
Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 23, 2013
nbright: Then face your marriage and stop criticising his... It's their life, let them live it the way they want to... As long as it's not wrong in the sight of the law..

If you were facing your singlehood,will you be here??everyone is entitled to opinion,so please try not to piss on yourself.

1 Like

Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 23, 2013
byvan:

First real love keYou won't forget them if you haven't seen better.
exactly !
Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 23, 2013
nbright: You didn't add rich too, or you forgot that part?.

Sorry,rich isn't one of my numerous criteria.
Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by nbright: 11:17am On Mar 23, 2013
byvan:

If you were facing your singlehood,will you be here??everyone is entitled to opinion,so please try not to piss on yourself.
You too... Try not to piss on yourself... Don't hate on Anne cos she accepted tuface's proposal... She met him when he was nothing and stuck with him despite all... that alone made me to believe she did love him
Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 23, 2013
nbright: You too... Try not to piss on yourself... Don't hate on Anne cos she accepted tuface's proposal... She met him when he was nothing and stuck with him despite all... that alone made me to believe she did love him

What you believe is your business,what I believe is mine.Can we end this before it degenerates to E fight??thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by andyanders: 11:22am On Mar 23, 2013
Midastorch:

Notsssssssssssssssssss. I know you think with your anus as your brain has been cloned. punk
Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 23, 2013
You don't have to copy the "piss on yourself thing",be creative mehn.
Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by andyanders: 11:26am On Mar 23, 2013
kulyie: lol cheesy he is speaking the raw truth but in a sarcastic and hilarious way.if you read between the lines,you will see elements of truth in what he is saying so calm down cheesy

Thank you my brother, middastorch's brain has been cloned as he could not read in-between the lines hence his pig's statement.I have checked Midastorch out, I now know why he rants the way because he is just a blind man who needs to be helped out.With his looks, he cannot reason well.
Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by nbright: 11:31am On Mar 23, 2013
byvan:

What you believe is your business,what I believe is mine.Can we end this before it degenerates to E fight??thanks in anticipation.
I try not to fight, either e or f... I just argue for the fun of it...

byvan: You don't have to copy the "piss on yourself thing",be creative mehn.
Na you get the copyright to that word?.
Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by sage2(m): 11:35am On Mar 23, 2013
It appears 2Face was the only guy interested in her. So she had no other choice than accepting him over and over again. I, by nature, do not condone such an erratic behavior as 2Face's.

1 Like

Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 23, 2013
nbright: I try not to fight, either e or f... I just argue for the fun of it...

Na you get the copyright to that word?.

Is too dry when you copy like that.If you said f*uck and I reply back with f**k off,isn't it dry to you??I think is dry sha.
Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by fejeerow(f): 11:39am On Mar 23, 2013
ItsModella:
There is some truth in this statement. grin grin

The on and off relationships, like seriously? a guy screwed 2 different women and had 5 kids with them, yet you still had this on and off relationship with him. I wonder what was turning her on. They were not dating and she said YES YES YES to his proposal after crying her eyes out. The whole story get as e be.

Na wetin concern me for inside? Happy Married life 2face and Annie.

that s true @modella. well i dnt think annie is thinking...if it were me..i ll also consider what happens after marriage...4 kids outside....definately... he will still go outside...but who am i to judge..happy marriage life
Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by nbright: 11:40am On Mar 23, 2013
byvan:

Is too dry when you copy like that.If you said f*uck and I reply back with f**k off,isn't it dry to you??I think is dry sha.
It isn't... If someone says waka, you reply waka back to that someone... But I don't do e or f fighting...
Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by ruteeb: 11:41am On Mar 23, 2013
Haba, y r we hatin on ds couple nw, r we sayin der is no relationship witout its ups and down, wateva wld be wld be, if she had said no den and dey were still meant 2 be 2geda, God wld in 1 way or d oda, bring dem bak 2geda.... Am hapi 4 ds peeps. We all want our marriages 2 last, so all u can do 4 dem ryt nw is wish dem well.... Av u eva heard dt LOVE COVERETH MULTIPLES OF SIN. *SMH* 4 una oooo
Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by nbright: 11:44am On Mar 23, 2013
ruteeb: Haba, y r we hatin on ds couple nw, r we sayin der is no relationship witout its ups and down, wateva wld be wld be, if she had said no den and dey were still meant 2 be 2geda, God wld in 1 way or d oda, bring dem bak 2geda.... Am hapi 4 ds peeps. We all want our marriages 2 last, so all u can do 4 dem ryt nw is wish dem well.... Av u eva heard dt LOVE COVERETH MULTIPLES OF SIN. *SMH* 4 una oooo
Thank you very much.... Some are here just ranting but they don't know what their wives, husbands, bfs and gfs are doing or have done or planning to do..
Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 23, 2013
nbright: It isn't... If someone says waka, you reply waka back to that someone... But I don't do e or f fighting...

If you don't do E fight,learn to select your words carefully without any attack on the person,"face your marriage"is not what you use while avoiding e fight.I will not start an E fight with a careless choice of word directed to a person,but I won't run either when it comes calling.
Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by nbright: 11:56am On Mar 23, 2013
byvan:

If you don't do E fight,learn to select your words carefully without any attack on the person,"face your marriage"is not what you use while avoiding e fight.I will not start an E fight with a careless choice of word directed to a person,but I won't run either when it comes calling.
Ah..... So e pain you?... Hmmm... Sorry... Never knew it would get to you in a wrong way... Never meant it that way.. Probably should have used "leave them alone cos it's their life" (though I did say that later on)....
Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 23, 2013
nbright: Ah..... So e pain you?... Hmmm... Sorry... Never knew it would get to you in a wrong way... Never meant it that way.. Probably should have used "leave them alone cos it's their life" (though I did say that later on)....

Nah,am not an emotional bunch but any slight sign of rudenes towards me(on and offline) puts me in "attack only mode".I have fought enough for a week,that's why I chose to pass on this.
Re: Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All by nbright: 12:13pm On Mar 23, 2013
byvan:

Nah,am not an emotional bunch but any slight sign of rudenes towards me(on and offline) puts me in "attack only mode".I have fought enough for a week,that's why I chose to pass on this.
Pass o... I don't do that... Derailing of thread isn't good...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) / Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo / Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.