Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Can You Forget Someone You Love In Just One Month - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Forget Someone You Love In Just One Month (8211 Views)

I Need Ideas On How To Forget Someone I Love Dearly. / How To Forget Someone Who Broke Your Heart / 5 Tips On How To Forget Someone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Forget Someone You Love In Just One Month by SamMilla1(m): 12:24am On Mar 29, 2008
My question is if you can truly forget a girl you love in just one month no matter what she did to you ?, I will try as much as i can to make things clear here. There are things you see in a relationship but due to the love you have for your patner, you let things go as soon as they come. Then all of a sudden, she does something that underlined the fact that she doesnt care much about your feelings and that she doesnt respect you. You have proof and you know that she will never change. You call her on the phone and each time you try to explain the situation of things, she gets angry and hangs the phone. This has happened in so many occassions and you always call her back due to the spot she occupies in your heart. Then all of a sudden , you got fed up with the whole thing and decided to quit. So my question again is how long do you think it will take to clear her off your mind and what is the possible best way to tell her that its over,
Re: Can You Forget Someone You Love In Just One Month by Nobody: 12:35am On Mar 29, 2008
@poster

u can not forget love in one month,my dear,u can fall out of a relationship wen d relationship is not going well,but u cannot forget d love u feel for dat person,just in one month,except u dont love dis person,then u can forget in one day sef,but wen u really love d girl or guy,u cant forget in one month,some people stay for 6 months even more wtout forgetting their lovers(dats if they have broken up),i know of a friend who's boyfriend cheated on her,dis girl loves d guy so much dat its getting to 8 months now she does not have a lover.so u see u cannot fall out of love ,unless u r not inlove
Re: Can You Forget Someone You Love In Just One Month by 4Him(m): 12:37am On Mar 29, 2008
If you didnt love the person at all then yes its possible.
If you truly loved someone you still harbour feelings for them long after they are out of ur life.
Re: Can You Forget Someone You Love In Just One Month by Nobody: 12:39am On Mar 29, 2008
Yes. If there is a better someone out there. . .someone that trully loves u. The loveD might be a rat compared to the lion you now found.
Re: Can You Forget Someone You Love In Just One Month by Dreloaded(f): 12:43am On Mar 29, 2008
If I could forget someone that easily, I never loved them in the first place.
Re: Can You Forget Someone You Love In Just One Month by bawomolo(m): 12:45am On Mar 29, 2008
Yes. If there is a better someone out there. . .someone that trully loves u. The loveD might be a rat compared to the lion you now found

shallow and opportunistic
Re: Can You Forget Someone You Love In Just One Month by 4Him(m): 12:51am On Mar 29, 2008
bawomolo:

shallow and opportunistic

I see some sense in morenike09's comment. Maybe you didnt get what she meant to say.
Re: Can You Forget Someone You Love In Just One Month by bawomolo(m): 12:56am On Mar 29, 2008
why get into a relationship in the first place if u don't feel loved enough. the other side isn't always greener.
Re: Can You Forget Someone You Love In Just One Month by 4Him(m): 12:58am On Mar 29, 2008
I think Sam is trying to console himself.
Sam dont worry, the girl never loved you. grin
Re: Can You Forget Someone You Love In Just One Month by Nobody: 1:07am On Mar 29, 2008
Bawolomo. Am usin my cell now. I no get time to argue with u jo. Leave me jare
Re: Can You Forget Someone You Love In Just One Month by Nobody: 1:10am On Mar 29, 2008
How did i knw he'll quote gan? Trouble seeker hiss
Re: Can You Forget Someone You Love In Just One Month by bawomolo(m): 1:12am On Mar 29, 2008
Bawolomo. Am usin my cell now. I no get time to argue with u jo. Leave me jare

kiss kiss wink wink wink
Re: Can You Forget Someone You Love In Just One Month by Nobody: 1:14am On Mar 29, 2008
@ topic

I don't know
Re: Can You Forget Someone You Love In Just One Month by Cassiel(f): 1:19am On Mar 29, 2008
@poster
Why don't you wait and see how long it'll take you to forget about her .Then you can answer your question yourself.Different strokes for different folks.
As for telling her its over,i think she's ended it already undecided Don't you? Cos from what you posted,i don't think there's much of an 'it' anymore.
Re: Can You Forget Someone You Love In Just One Month by pahtahkee: 1:25am On Mar 29, 2008
Sure, I can and it always the best for me. cheesy

Forget the individual and move on. Life is too short to hold unto unwanted memories and unnecessary hassles. wink
Re: Can You Forget Someone You Love In Just One Month by jasmine23: 1:32am On Mar 29, 2008
u can never forget someone thta u love,
Re: Can You Forget Someone You Love In Just One Month by Cassiel(f): 2:00am On Mar 29, 2008
Never? Of course you can.
Re: Can You Forget Someone You Love In Just One Month by pahtahkee: 2:03am On Mar 29, 2008
jasmine23:

u can never forget someone thta u love,
You can. Or else you are torturing yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Why Online Dating Won't Work For Nigerians Especially On NL / Why I Never Like Condom During Sex / Boyfriend Horrified By 'weird' Thing He Caught Girlfriend Doing After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.