Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,169 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Auchi Poly Computer Based Test For Interview Selection. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Auchi Poly Computer Based Test For Interview Selection. (10441 Views)

Flour Mills Of Nig / Invitation For Competency Based Test / Nigerian Breweries 2nd Stage (Function Based) Test / Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Auchi Poly Computer Based Test For Interview Selection. by lalasticlala(m): 4:21pm On May 03, 2013
iyknaz: how can u know ur score if ur name is not in d list?
for that of Admin officer 2, they listed all d scores and names, my name is there, i got 75percent but they said only 85 and above shld come, and about 17 or so are qualified 2 go, when its only 2 vacant positions.
Re: Auchi Poly Computer Based Test For Interview Selection. by iyknaz(m): 10:44pm On May 03, 2013
lalasticlala:
for that of Admin officer 2, they listed all d scores and names, my name is there, i got 75percent but they said only 85 and above shld come, and about 17 or so are qualified 2 go, when its only 2 vacant positions.
pls whr can I find d link? I need 2 check mine
Re: Auchi Poly Computer Based Test For Interview Selection. by oxtino: 9:28am On May 04, 2013
All the persons that scored one and above have their names in the list for the various positions
Re: Auchi Poly Computer Based Test For Interview Selection. by oxtino: 9:30am On May 04, 2013
You will see the scores of everybody, then will equally see the expected score for you 2 get invited; unless you scored zero
Re: Auchi Poly Computer Based Test For Interview Selection. by Mylove55(f): 12:34pm On May 04, 2013
All d names are they,even those dat score zero.
Re: Auchi Poly Computer Based Test For Interview Selection. by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 04, 2013
Pls for those that hav bn interviewd, share ur xperience, and d kind of questions u were asked?
Re: Auchi Poly Computer Based Test For Interview Selection. by Akabuo: 8:54am On May 08, 2013
[http://www.auchipoly.edu.ng/cbt/index.html][/url]http://www.auchipoly.edu.ng/cbt/index.html

Please who knows the format of the oral interview?
Re: Auchi Poly Computer Based Test For Interview Selection. by leggyb(m): 11:03pm On Jun 21, 2013
From cbt to interview....its about a month now and it appears they are too quiet on the employment "thing". Any news?
Re: Auchi Poly Computer Based Test For Interview Selection. by leggyb(m): 11:15pm On Aug 27, 2013
Hey guys!!! What do u think about this text message I received from auchi polytechnic this afternoon?......it reads thus;

You are invited to senior staff establishments to collect your appointment letter. Congratulations. From A.R (SSE) auchipoly

Is there anybody in here that has same situation? What do u suggest?

P.S
Just while I was typing this, another sms came in from a different number to suggest I come to collect the letter latest tomorrow!
Re: Auchi Poly Computer Based Test For Interview Selection. by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 28, 2013
Please help me with the phone number. I did d interview and they made mistake in my contact number, i have not been getting msges from them right from the test stage.
Re: Auchi Poly Computer Based Test For Interview Selection. by leggyb(m): 9:37am On Aug 28, 2013
gibits: Please help me with the phone number. I did d interview and they made mistake in my contact number, i have not been getting msges from them right from the test stage.

08136219958. 07037001918 actually before nw, I use to rrceive msgs from a custom name "auchipoly" without a number. I just wonder y D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ are making it too urgent for evryone to come for there letters
Re: Auchi Poly Computer Based Test For Interview Selection. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 28, 2013
Pls let me know the update? I called the numbers and they ask me to send my details to check for me but till now no response from them. Pls let me know whats happening there wen u get there, and help find out weda they,ve called Higher technical officers (Mechanical) thanks.
Re: Auchi Poly Computer Based Test For Interview Selection. by Akabuo: 11:33am On Aug 29, 2013
Pls what is happening? Hav they calld all or yet 2 call? D person dat received wat was ur position?
Re: Auchi Poly Computer Based Test For Interview Selection. by leggyb(m): 6:51am On Aug 30, 2013
Sorry for d delay in response, I hav bn in d polytechnic all dis yl handling som processes. I hav collected my appointment letter..technologist 2.....architecture.....all letters are ready, except if u are not successful. Higher tech oficr...mech is also ready. If u called that number and you didn't get a feedback, its probably because they are rite nw very busy or ur name is not on the list. If I wanna push harder, come down to the polytechnic to do all checks by and for yourself. Thanks. I hope I have answered all ur questions.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Tips Job-seekers Must Follow If They Want To Get A Meaningful Job / Efcc Aptitude Test / GE Nigeria Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment (7 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.