Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,047 members, 7,828,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

What Shud I Tell Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Shud I Tell Him (1527 Views)

What Shud I Do To Dis My Foolish Roommates / Pls Help Me, My Conscience Is Killing Me, What Shud I Do / I Was Harrassed And Almost Tagged G.ay, What Shud I Do Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Shud I Tell Him by ammamat(f): 8:52pm On Mar 22, 2013
He said i did not accept to marry him while he has not ask me to marry him or propose , now his married and stil want to sleep with me. is he well at all
Re: What Shud I Tell Him by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 22, 2013
Severe contact with this f*ol...if not,you might be telling another story after this.
Re: What Shud I Tell Him by ammamat(f): 9:09pm On Mar 22, 2013
byvan: Severe contact with this f*ol...if not,you might be telling another story after this.
@byvan i don't understand ur respond plz
Re: What Shud I Tell Him by Dyt(f): 9:13pm On Mar 22, 2013
He's nt well
And u will b a foooool to open ur legs
I c it comin sha
Re: What Shud I Tell Him by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 22, 2013
ammamat: @byvan i don't understand ur respond plz

I mean,why are you still keeping in touch with him,knowing that he is married?
Re: What Shud I Tell Him by ammamat(f): 9:19pm On Mar 22, 2013
Dyt: He's nt well
And u will b a foooool to open ur legs
I c it comin sha
..... how do u mean by you see it comin......wud u do dt? i mean someone u ev been dating for yrs concluding that u did nt want to marry him without proposing.......yet u still go a head to...... abi na jazz
Re: What Shud I Tell Him by Sijo01(f): 9:21pm On Mar 22, 2013
He's not well @all!
He want to eat his cake and have it.
Re: What Shud I Tell Him by ammamat(f): 9:24pm On Mar 22, 2013
byvan:

I mean,why are you still keeping in touch with him,knowing that he is married?
@ byvan......i just came to know about it some days back coz i ws not around and we were not stayin in d same state.
Re: What Shud I Tell Him by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 22, 2013
ammamat: @ byvan......i just came to know about it some days back coz i ws not around and we were not stayin in d same state.

Just delete his contact,he ll come to you with tales of marital woes but all are lies.Adulterers always have such tales for their exes so they can open their legs once again or more.
Re: What Shud I Tell Him by pheyikemi: 9:29pm On Mar 22, 2013
I agree wiv u, he z nt well. As to wot u shd tell him: tell him NO, shikena!
Re: What Shud I Tell Him by Rocktation(f): 9:36pm On Mar 22, 2013
He's not well. But you may be having the symptoms of his ailment, if you insist on being friends with him.
Re: What Shud I Tell Him by ammamat(f): 9:37pm On Mar 22, 2013
[quote
author=byvan]

Just delete his contact,he ll come to you with tales of marital woes but
all are lies.Adulterers always have such tales for their exes so they
can open their legs once again or more.[/quote] thanks..i will do just dt
Re: What Shud I Tell Him by numericalguy(m): 9:38pm On Mar 22, 2013
@OP
looks to me like you are the one that is not well.. Deep in your heart, you want to sleep with him and the guy is just cashing on an opportunity.
Re: What Shud I Tell Him by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 22, 2013
ammamat: He said i did not accept to marry him while he has not ask me to marry him or propose , now his married and stil want to sleep with me. is he well at all

How far? How business? undecided
Re: What Shud I Tell Him by ammamat(f): 9:56pm On Mar 22, 2013
@ numerical guy....thanks
Re: What Shud I Tell Him by aadetoyin(f): 10:20pm On Mar 22, 2013
Are u a learner.
He is married so what the hell does he want from u.
My dear, run for ur life. He just wants to use u plus u should know that by now
Re: What Shud I Tell Him by greedie1(f): 11:08pm On Mar 22, 2013
He is terminally ill and its highly contagious.... do not attempt to help him, u r not a doctor. just flee for your life
Re: What Shud I Tell Him by pomporiking: 12:37am On Mar 23, 2013
He still misses ur tight p*ssy.why u no use dah one chop d guy moni??shey u won dull ni.and if the guy go take care of u wella den phuck am
Re: What Shud I Tell Him by obowunmi(m): 4:53am On Mar 23, 2013
ammamat: He said i did not accept to marry him while he has not ask me to marry him or propose , now his married and stil want to sleep with me. is he well at all

Don't sleep with him. Find your own man. He doesn't like you.

1 Like

Re: What Shud I Tell Him by obo389(m): 1:56pm On Mar 23, 2013
undecided e be lik say this gurl na MALO o
Re: What Shud I Tell Him by Dazl(f): 5:08pm On Mar 23, 2013
He left you to stay permanently wit anoda...cnt bliv u still asking wot you shud tel him..
get it:HE LEFT
Re: What Shud I Tell Him by numericalguy(m): 8:05pm On Mar 23, 2013
ammamat: @ numerical guy....thanks

U r welcom, I hope u r cured..
pssswwww!
Re: What Shud I Tell Him by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 23, 2013
You want to sleep with him,you are just looking for whom to indulge you,but we won't herE,you have the final say.
Re: What Shud I Tell Him by HARDDON: 10:29pm On Mar 23, 2013

In d animal kingdom, body language speaks volumes.

In dis age and time where men get turned down вч the female folks @ will, απϑ therefore live on with bruised ego and an eternal embarrassment, it behooves on guys to test d waters, with subtle words thrown here and there and body languages. Which he obviously did, and Ʊ unwittingly responded in the negative.
And thus he moved on and married s1 else maybe not up to standard but life must go on.

Who knows, maybe he made a mistake . Buh d dice is cast .
He obviously still luvv Ʊ . What a pity. And Ʊ feel strongly about him naw. Just gross .

Dis shld be an Eye opener to ladies generally, a lil joke cud mean more most times

Plz try hard and ignore dem haters up in here. And find d will power to seee this as iz. Move ON ƒoя he cud neva ß yours no more
Re: What Shud I Tell Him by Popowaa: 10:59pm On Mar 23, 2013
Delete anything that will enable communication.
Re: What Shud I Tell Him by Exponental(m): 1:45pm On Mar 24, 2013
He is very much ok......check urself, why do u need to search for an ans for a proposal you shouldnt bother considering?
Or maybe I should ask, do u want him?

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday D-explorer / Why Are Girls Of Nowadays Too Materialistic? / Guys? Mouth Odour Or Body odour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.