Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

I Was Harrassed And Almost Tagged G.ay, What Shud I Do Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Harrassed And Almost Tagged G.ay, What Shud I Do Now (2148 Views)

My Gf Is Cheating On Me. What Shud I Do Since I Caught Her Red Handed. / What Shud I Do To Dis My Foolish Roommates / Pls Help Me, My Conscience Is Killing Me, What Shud I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Harrassed And Almost Tagged G.ay, What Shud I Do Now by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 15, 2015
It happened bout two wks ago, i went to my class rep lodge to do an assignment, i couldnt finish it dat evening so i slept there overnight and he is d only one dat lives in da house. Da next morning around 6am, he woke up nd went to take his bath, i also woke up to prepare bcuz we had an important test by 7.30am, as i was bathin, dis his ho.rny babe jst came into da house dis early morning she was jst touchin dis guy anyhow, he was resisting her nd explainin to her dat he had test nd she shud come bak later. I came out of d shower with my towel, i saw her half nak.ed,i had no idea dat his babe was around so i greeted her 'hi' cry immeaditely, she saw me, she ran into d neighbourhood and was shouting 'ga.ys oooh' d whole student entered d room with angry faces nd big canes wanting to beat us raw, afta explanations, dey left. I am still confused til today,wheneva i go to dat lodge, dey luk at me lik sum niqqa wantin to get his g.ay ass fixed undecided i dnt knw wat to do next. As for dat babe, i will deal wit her!

2 Likes

Re: I Was Harrassed And Almost Tagged G.ay, What Shud I Do Now by NOBODYY: 7:27am On Sep 15, 2015
Lolll

I know that feel brov

Buh ur story no add up wella na..how hin babe no go sabi hin friend??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Harrassed And Almost Tagged G.ay, What Shud I Do Now by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 15, 2015
Get a good lawyer.
Re: I Was Harrassed And Almost Tagged G.ay, What Shud I Do Now by menix(m): 7:31am On Sep 15, 2015
The only thing I can advise u to do is kill ursef and avoid hell fire..
Re: I Was Harrassed And Almost Tagged G.ay, What Shud I Do Now by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 15, 2015
NOBODYY:
Lolll

I know that feel brov

Buh ur story no add up wella na..how hin babe no go sabi hin friend??
I Didnt say friend, he is my class rep undecided shud hiz babe knw everyone in hiz klass
Re: I Was Harrassed And Almost Tagged G.ay, What Shud I Do Now by sinaj(f): 7:44am On Sep 15, 2015
Lol funny story grin

1 Like

Re: I Was Harrassed And Almost Tagged G.ay, What Shud I Do Now by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 15, 2015
Clearly the girl was embarrassed as you have just caught her (unintentionally though) trying to force some shag from your friend, in order to cover up her shame of being rejected she had to think and act fast.
But that was a very wicked thing to do on her part, its not even funny. you will be surprised what people will do to cover up their inadequacy.
meanwhile what is the guy saying about the whole thing.
Re: I Was Harrassed And Almost Tagged G.ay, What Shud I Do Now by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 15, 2015
Valeree:
Clearly the girl was embarrassed as you have just caught her (unintentionally though) trying to force some shag from your friend, in order to cover up her shame of being rejected she had to think and act fast.
But that was a very wicked thing to do on her part, its not even funny. you will be surprised what people will do to cover up their inadequacy.
meanwhile what is the guy saying about the whole thing.
I Doubt if he dates d girl again, i barely see dem togeda. notin has changed btw me nd my class rep,i still go to my class rep house but he will nt let me sleep there again neither wud i want to sleep there again!
Re: I Was Harrassed And Almost Tagged G.ay, What Shud I Do Now by stan241(m): 7:55am On Sep 15, 2015
Iffa catch that girl eh, she go hear am
Re: I Was Harrassed And Almost Tagged G.ay, What Shud I Do Now by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 15, 2015
Durent:
I Doubt if he dates d girl again, i barely see dem togeda. notin has changed btw me nd my class rep,i still go to my class rep house but he will nt let me sleep there again neither wud i want to sleep there again!
well, looks like you and the guy kind of handled the case a bit maturely without any form of violence, I say kudos. but should you meet the girl again in an enabling environment, don't hesitate to give her a piece of your mind. And if u don't get the chance to meet her again just console yourself and move on dear, you have done well so far.
Temptations everywhere.
Re: I Was Harrassed And Almost Tagged G.ay, What Shud I Do Now by Richy4(m): 8:11am On Sep 15, 2015
What is your class rep doing with that kinda girl?

If she cannot protect the man she claimed to be in a relationship with, even when something odd happened;in this case isn't, is it not better if he stay alone?

If not that I got two bibles, I would have advice you point her to your female younger sisters or cousins so that they can only flog her 6 strokes.

On a serious note,if your conscience is clear bro, you owe no one an explanation.

I thank God I have graduated before this gay thing started manifesting in Nigeria. Those days during exams, every one got friends that they studied with. By the time you finish advanced macro Economics, or intermediate micro Economics alone, it's not a soothsayer that will basically tell you to study with someone.

Economics graduate and under graduate will know the course I am talking about.

Just ignore them and move on.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Harrassed And Almost Tagged G.ay, What Shud I Do Now by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 15, 2015
Valeree:

well, looks like you and the guy kind of handled the case a bit maturely without any form of violence, I say kudos. but should you meet the girl again in an enabling environment, don't hesitate to give her a piece of your mind. And if u don't get the chance to meet her again just console yourself and move on dear, you have done well so far.
Temptations everywhere.
Yea, well said

but i mst catch dat babe, break her face nd put sum pencils inside her h.orny V.agina, da biitch wan spoil my reputation.
Re: I Was Harrassed And Almost Tagged G.ay, What Shud I Do Now by davien(m): 8:15am On Sep 15, 2015
This is the problem with Nigerian youths, they possess a zealous mob-like mentality, two men can't sleep in the same room anymore without some retard throwing flimsy accusations, and sometimes a mere accusation is all it takes to get killed in Nigeria.
Re: I Was Harrassed And Almost Tagged G.ay, What Shud I Do Now by IamLEGEND1: 8:17am On Sep 15, 2015
we all know u're gày

Re: I Was Harrassed And Almost Tagged G.ay, What Shud I Do Now by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 15, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
we all know u're gày
U Har sick upstairs
Re: I Was Harrassed And Almost Tagged G.ay, What Shud I Do Now by IamLEGEND1: 8:21am On Sep 15, 2015
Durent:
U Har sick upstairs

Re: I Was Harrassed And Almost Tagged G.ay, What Shud I Do Now by funlord(m): 8:25am On Sep 15, 2015
grin

This gist no make sense abeg? So the girl has never seen anyone else spend the night in the guys house upon say the house is big? Or his babe knows for a fact that he has no friends in life? And why did he not tell her you were around or in the shower when she was trying to get jiggy with him? And how come she never heard sounds when you were taking your bath or approaching the room? And what is so scary about your face that the sight of you standing in front of a woman causes her to see gay demons? Try another pattern kid!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Harrassed And Almost Tagged G.ay, What Shud I Do Now by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 15, 2015
funlord:
grin

This gist no make sense abeg? So the girl has never seen anyone else spend the night in the guys house upon say the house is big? Or his babe knows for a fact that he has no friends in life? And why did he not tell her you were around or in the shower when she was trying to get jiggy with him? And how come she never heard sounds when you were taking your bath or approaching the room? And what is so scary about your face that the sight of you standing in front of a woman causes her to see gay demons? Try another pattern kid!
So am lieing nw? okay, if u tink xo
Re: I Was Harrassed And Almost Tagged G.ay, What Shud I Do Now by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 15, 2015
funlord:
grin

the gist makes perfect sense bro... is like someone has never tried to frame you for no reason... meanwhile he said lodge not house, which is a self con where students lives, it usually have partitions to demarcate each rooms, so it is possible the girl in her Hot state didn't hear him. and if the cos rep did not mention his presence to the girl for some reason, how is it the ops fault. please.stop insinuating jare...
Re: I Was Harrassed And Almost Tagged G.ay, What Shud I Do Now by funlord(m): 8:47am On Sep 15, 2015
Valeree:

the gist makes perfect sense bro... is like someone has never tried to frame you for no reason... meanwhile he said lodge not house, which is a self con where students lives, it usually have partitions to demarcate each rooms, so it is possible the girl in her Hot state didn't hear him. and if the cos rep did not mention his presence to the girl for some reason, how is it the ops fault. please.stop insinuating jare...

It seems your brain is on vacation abi? Did you not READ where he stated that the class rep LIVES THERE ALONE? And why is it gayness they want to use in framing HIM or his REP? And if you are also in your own _horny state of arousal I suppose you lose sense of everything about you including your thinking faculty and assume everything you see in that period is GAY? Abeg stop making me laugh smally! Lol

1 Like

Re: I Was Harrassed And Almost Tagged G.ay, What Shud I Do Now by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 15, 2015
funlord:

It seems your brain is on vacation abi? Did you not READ where he stated that the class rep LIVES THERE ALONE? And why is it gayness they want to use in framing HIM or his REP? And if you are also in your own _horny state of arousal I suppose you lose sense of everything about you including your thinking faculty and assume everything you see in that period is GAY? Abeg stop making me laugh smally! Lol
Hian!
Re: I Was Harrassed And Almost Tagged G.ay, What Shud I Do Now by pet4ril(f): 9:03am On Sep 15, 2015
Go outside and start shouting prostitute too so dat d equation will be balance
Re: I Was Harrassed And Almost Tagged G.ay, What Shud I Do Now by davien(m): 9:38am On Sep 15, 2015
pet4ril:
Go outside and start shouting prostitute too so dat d equation will be balance
lol
Re: I Was Harrassed And Almost Tagged G.ay, What Shud I Do Now by Spikkylee: 9:51am On Sep 15, 2015
Guy grow up..If u want to be important or popular on nairaland there many other ways to do dat.....TROLL!!!!...You were haviny party wit Lesbians some minutes ago...

1 Like

Re: I Was Harrassed And Almost Tagged G.ay, What Shud I Do Now by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 15, 2015
Spikkylee:
Guy grow up..If u want to be important or popular on nairaland there many other ways to do dat.....TROLL!!!!...You were haviny party wit Lesbians some minutes ago...
Bcus all my stories are true undecided
Re: I Was Harrassed And Almost Tagged G.ay, What Shud I Do Now by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 15, 2015
Valeree:

Temptations everywhere.
Valerie Enekwe undecided
Re: I Was Harrassed And Almost Tagged G.ay, What Shud I Do Now by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 15, 2015
profojah:
Valerie Enekwe undecided
obiaro
Re: I Was Harrassed And Almost Tagged G.ay, What Shud I Do Now by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 15, 2015
Valeree:

obiaro
Are u in asaba?
Re: I Was Harrassed And Almost Tagged G.ay, What Shud I Do Now by eyinjuege: 10:33am On Sep 15, 2015
That story funny sha. The girl obviously had an overactive imagination.
Sorry o Op. Shit happens, its one of those things. Just bone and move on

1 Like

Re: I Was Harrassed And Almost Tagged G.ay, What Shud I Do Now by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 15, 2015
profojah:
Are u in asaba?
nope.
Re: I Was Harrassed And Almost Tagged G.ay, What Shud I Do Now by AmakaDNBStories(f): 10:46am On Sep 15, 2015
Ha...the girl sef
Visit www.dnbstories.com
Re: I Was Harrassed And Almost Tagged G.ay, What Shud I Do Now by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 15, 2015
Valeree:

nope.
where

(1) (Reply)

Why The Hatred.. / Unfortunate Fashion Trends That We Can't Believe Happened / I Was His Sidechick But He Was My Angel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.