Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,161 members, 7,821,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Ladies How Do You Manage Loose Vagina - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies How Do You Manage Loose Vagina (9898 Views)

Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic / Ladies: How True Is This? (photo) / Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies How Do You Manage Loose Vagina by freshera: 8:52pm On Mar 27, 2013
I guess giving birth was supposed to be like going to toilet until Eve sinned. I guess the solution is to pray, seek medical solutions and talk more about it. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Manage Loose Vagina by moneyes: 2:55pm On Mar 30, 2013
byvan: The body repairs,yes bvt not as efficiently as we ll like to claim.I svppose some of vs will even claim that the boobs remains the same after mvltiple exclvsive breastfeedings.Has anyone seen the tvmmy of ladies who are mvlti gravidas?I mean does that don't exercise,vsvally very flabby.Some that exercise still don't get back the original tone.I feel this will also apply to Vjay area after svbseqvent births.Those withovt tear will always stand a better chance of regaining their mvscle tone.Some tears are so badly stitched that the V can never be the same again.Some of these tears heal,leaving loose flesh that heals separately withovt being completely attached to the V.
U̶̲̥̅̊я r quite right abt the boobs and tummy not being the same as such. But those, unlike the vag.ina, r not muscles and therefore aren't elastic. The vag.ina į§ pure muscle. Muscles expand, contract, get built up and toned by exercise. It will eventually return, how long į§ individual. But exercise(Kegels) will speed up the process. And again, Kegels work. Ever heard ☀ƒ Asian women sectioning a banana I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ their Vagi.na? Yup! PC muscles that r above point!

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Manage Loose Vagina by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 30, 2013
Muscles too can loose elasticIty.
Re: Ladies How Do You Manage Loose Vagina by JillianWyatt: 6:52am On Mar 23, 2017
I’ve always been tight even after having 2 children, I always do kegal exercises and have been doing those since I had my first child. I can’t say as I feel unattractive but after using myotaut serum . I feel more attractive and even tighter than before. It’s perfect and does not leave a mess nor does it burn. It’s great!
Re: Ladies How Do You Manage Loose Vagina by jasika2021: 5:32pm On Nov 18, 2021
My husband and I can definitely tell a major difference! DermalMD Vaginal Tightening Serum starts working after about 30 minutes and now after using it for over a month I may need to stop before "she" gets too tight and stays closed lol! grin
Re: Ladies How Do You Manage Loose Vagina by jasika2021: 8:13pm On Nov 18, 2021
This is the 1st time I’ve used the DermalMD Vaginal Tightening Serum and I really like it. I’ve used the serum before and I love them and I’ve been wanting to try the serum for a while and I’m glad I did. I’d definitely buy again!!!
Re: Ladies How Do You Manage Loose Vagina by bhupatibarman(m): 9:07pm On Apr 04, 2022
[center]DermalMD Vaginal Tightening Instructions[/center]

How to use DermalMD Vaginal Tightening serum? Follow these simple instructions to get the best results.
First, cleanse your intimate area thoroughly, then take a few drops of Vaginal Tightening serum on your finger, then slowly apply it deep inside and over the Instruments. Do this every day, except on menstrual days.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should A Lady Marry A Man Who Is Jobless? / Why Don't More Men Speak Up About Violence Against Women? / History Of A Name "omotoso"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.