Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,670 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:33 AM

South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg (66585 Views)

Photos: Nigerians Protest Over ‘crazy’ PHCN Bills In Abuja / Nigerians Protest At MTN, Multichoice, And Shoprite Offices' Outlet / Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Obiagu1(m): 8:01pm On Mar 24, 2013
Desola:

too right about that, afterall it's been well over an hour now. I should get a top up but i'm gonna have to wait for tonight. I still feel sore from earlier.

Yeah right, he sneaks in at night so that no one sees he's f'king you.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 24, 2013
all4naija: Good for you. what does he do for a living?If I may ask.
why must you ask her such question? what's your fuccking business with what her husband does for a living? gbeborun oshi! mtscheeew!
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Desola(f): 8:02pm On Mar 24, 2013
LADY OF RAGE: Oya Desola! gbe ara e ku ro ni thread yi! haba ki lo de? this one don too much! haba!

Mo ti gbo ma.

I have ignored for the most part of the day only for that masanfani playmode to come and castigate a whole category of women in praise of SA babes. As in, ki lo fe fa nonsense yen? If not for the presence of colonial masters in SA, no be Naija go dey carry aid go give them? No be we go dey go supply dem food and clothes?

Inu bi mi gan now.

But o je'wo ni o.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 24, 2013
Desola:

bulls eye!

grin grin grin grin

Des u need love doll
I see u've been hurt befor by a loved on
U so bitter nd nasty
Some1s happiness makes u sad
Don't worry UR TIME WILL come ..be patient
Its not my Fault its my time..
God will c u thru
Remind me to put u on my prayers tonight..
I'm done talkin to ur rude self..

2 Likes

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by biolabee(m): 8:04pm On Mar 24, 2013
Desola:

No one is anti ZA.

Some of us are your allergic to bullshit and phuck heads such as yourself.

People like you are becoming an epidemic.

Thanks, at least there is sth in my head,

you are a person with a cobweb infested punny
when last did you see your period

Eranko!

1 Like

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Desola(f): 8:04pm On Mar 24, 2013
Obiagu1:

That alone sounds kinky!

You should try it.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by biolabee(m): 8:04pm On Mar 24, 2013
Obiagu1:

He's ashamed to be seen with a hate-infested, god forsaken creature

1 Like

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Desola(f): 8:05pm On Mar 24, 2013
biolabee:

Thanks, at least there is sth in my head,

you are a person with a cobweb infested punny
when last did you see your period

Eranko!

Hahaha...probably the last time your mother got some action from your neighbour. cheesy
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Desola(f): 8:06pm On Mar 24, 2013
biolabee:

He's ashamed to be seen with a hate-infested, god forsaken creature

The same way you are ashamed to have come out of a stinky blacked rotten vag1na, non?

No be me tok am o, na playmode, tok am.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by biolabee(m): 8:07pm On Mar 24, 2013
Desola:

Hahaha...probably the last time your mother got some action from your neighbour. cheesy

At least that is better than you being the product of inbreeding of your grandfather and your eldest sister
retarded dimwit

1 Like

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Desola(f): 8:07pm On Mar 24, 2013
nadia_SA:
Des u need love doll
I see u've been hurt befor by a loved on
U so bitter nd nasty
Some1s happiness makes u sad
Don't worry UR TIME WILL come ..be patient
Its not my Fault its my time..
God will c u thru
Remind me to put u on my prayers tonight..
I'm done talkin to ur rude self..

You are stup1d to have stayed on this long.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 24, 2013
Obiagu1:

My friend is married to an SA girl and they have 2 kids now.

That's nice I'm happy for them
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by biolabee(m): 8:08pm On Mar 24, 2013
Desola:

The same way you are ashamed to have come out of a stinky blacked rotten vag1na, non?

No be me tok am o, na playmode, tok am.

your problem is that you get mouth because of sperm or visa lottery
Asinwin oloshi omo rada rada
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Desola(f): 8:08pm On Mar 24, 2013
biolabee:

At least that is better than you being the product of inbreeding of your grandfather and your eldest sister
retarded dimwit

so long I didn't come out with HIV like your SA wife, no shaking!

koko lara ota nle!
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Obiagu1(m): 8:09pm On Mar 24, 2013
Desola:

That alone sounds kinky!

You should try it.

You need some fore.play too, not just those quicky ...
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Desola(f): 8:10pm On Mar 24, 2013
biolabee:

visa lottery for wetin na?

Even if that were true, isn't it better than shacking up with an AIDS patient all in the name of papers?

Abeg go take your antiviral abi retroviral drug ni.

Pele, how many years do you have left?
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 24, 2013
why are u still fighting with her. Just ignore her, it's obvious she is looking for attention here undecided
biolabee:

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by biolabee(m): 8:10pm On Mar 24, 2013
Desola:

so long I didn't come out with HIV like your SA wife, no shaking!

koko lara ota nle!

At least im getting it on.... your over accumulation of eggs have left your fallopian tubes rotting and causing cancer of your brain'
the last guy who tried to enter you had gangrene in his dck
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Desola(f): 8:11pm On Mar 24, 2013
Obiagu1:

You need some fore.play too, not just those quicky ...

Keep your hair on!

Quicky can be good too, you know.

Scratch that, you're ibo una no sabi dat kain tin. Na wam bam thank you mam you sabi.

okoro feeling funky. grin
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by biolabee(m): 8:12pm On Mar 24, 2013
igbo_barbie: why are u still fighting with her. Just ignore her, it's obvious she is looking for attention here undecided

you are right though.. was fun while it lasted

Once again caveat on Desola, she does not represent Yorubas nor Nigerians (even a human being sef) grin cheesy cool

3 Likes

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Desola(f): 8:14pm On Mar 24, 2013
biolabee:

At least im getting it on.... your over accumulation of eggs have left your fallopian tubes rotting and causing cancer of your brain'
the last guy who tried to enter you had gangrene in his dck

omo, leave that matter, na dat one dey make am sweet.

Odun baje! Ata to, iyo dun!

gangrene ma better HIV. I wouldn't wish AIDs on my worst enemy except you of course.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Desola(f): 8:15pm On Mar 24, 2013
biolabee:

Once again caveat on Desola, she does not represent Yorubas nor Nigerians (even a human being sef) grin cheesy cool

I represent it pass your mama!
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by DiegoRomeo: 8:18pm On Mar 24, 2013
Abeg,don't mind those home affairs staffs..they tink say na jazz nigerian δέγ use on der women..bone paper,nigerian are good,nice and caring men,husbands,lovers...name it in d world.we no δέγ carry last,
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 24, 2013
Do you guys have respect for Nigerians women as well? Most of you are just bent on having foreign women no matter their status and looks. They will like to marry even a dying women than pretty Nigerians for some reasons best known to them. But coming here to make Nigerian girls look dirty and ugly is just not right!
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Obiagu1(m): 8:19pm On Mar 24, 2013
Desola:

Keep your hair on!

Quicky can be good too, you know.

Scratch that, you're ibo una no sabi dat kain tin. Na wam bam thank you mam you sabi.

okoro feeling funky. grin

Seems like someone is on heat cheesy
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by DiegoRomeo: 8:19pm On Mar 24, 2013
Abeg,don't mind those home affairs staffs..they tink say na jazz nigerian δέγ use on der women..bone paper,nigerian are good,nice and caring men,husbands,lovers...name it in d world.we no δέγ carry last,take it or leave it.sharp
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Desola(f): 8:19pm On Mar 24, 2013
anyway, peeps, it's been fun. I have to go now but if I hear Desola for your mouth again na soponna i go send to una.

As for the low lives such as biola and playmode. You are not welcome back to Nigeria o, you had better rot in SA and when we hear that you have been shut, we will fry akara over your heads.

Stupid boys calling their mothers ugly. Awon omo osi, omo irankiran!

1 Like

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Desola(f): 8:20pm On Mar 24, 2013
Obiagu1:

Seems like someone is on heat cheesy

you think i was joking when I said I just finished the second leg before I came online.

Proper heat sef.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 24, 2013
biolabee:

Haha very fun didn't even notice it hs become so late..
Nice 1 des...u dey keep me entertained u should try doing it for living o..
I know a lot of naija women from SA nd they are nothing like U!!
U full of crap..
U close ur mouth nd let ur nyash talk
I feel sorry for u babe!!

2 Likes

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 24, 2013
nadia_SA:
Right !!
Don't have time quarreling with u..
Got a happy life nd m not ready for any1 to ruin it by their stupid comments..
First of all u don't really know what's going on all u do is yep yep
But if tht makes u better nd makes u sleep at night go on lady..
Ice jus learnt how naija women feel bout southy women...go on and Hate..!
But I got nothing against u!! XoXo...
Plss can u just move on with this beautiful thread and stop quoting Desola...... May God continue to bless ur marriage.....Amen....!!!

Desola, Oro yii abi mi, haba, e she pele now......Aiye yii ko le to gbogbo be she mu yii now......e ma binu ooo but e jebure ki e fi owo wonu.......aaaa dara fun wa oo....!!!

Desola, little thing ti e n so ninu forum yii, olohun eledumare ngbo ...oo le daa fragile family awon people yii ru.....Olorun ko ni fi yin she ipinya larin oun ti Olorun ti sopo oo abi eyii ti ''parols'' ba de sopo......!!

Desola, encourage awon peeps yii dakun ma se so gbogbo eleyii mo.....Marriage ma n ni akude,Oro to n so yii de le she okunfa ipinya,ti ikan ninu awon lokolaya ba refer si.....for God's sake plsss!!!

Thanks and remain blessed....!!!
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 24, 2013
LADY OF RAGE: why must you ask her such question? what's your fuccking business with what her husband does for a living? gbeborun oshi! mtscheeew!
What does he do for a living is simple question. Please, I would like to know what he does for a living!
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Obiagu1(m): 8:24pm On Mar 24, 2013
all4naija: What does he do for a living is simple question. Please, I would like to know what he does for a living!

What do you do for a living?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (35) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Drives Iara To Obaseki's Inauguration Ceremony / Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) / Bolu Akin-olugbade Dies Of COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.