Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,955 members, 7,828,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg (66529 Views)

Photos: Nigerians Protest Over ‘crazy’ PHCN Bills In Abuja / Nigerians Protest At MTN, Multichoice, And Shoprite Offices' Outlet / Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by playmode(m): 5:50pm On Mar 24, 2013
mpumalanga: The problem is that some of them do not talk from an informed position but at the same time insist
on their position.President ZUMA lashed out at 'run away'SA fathers and some said that
he upbraided the women's league because of the high rate of divorce.But people that have never
sustained a relationship talk less of a marriage will stay very far to decide what will be the
out come of a relationship with a foreigner or the underlying intentions behind such relationship.
I think home affairs bought into that so called "generalized fraudulent notion" because it is profitable
to them as they know the reality because some of their staffs are married to foreigners.Unless they are saying that
they defrauded themselves in the process...lol.

Don't stress yourself about these Nigerian girls here.They are just jealous.I am proudly Nigerian and i love SA and saffers. Don't let the xenophobes get to you.They want you to react that is why they are provoking you.You and i know such people exist in both our countries.They live a sad existence hence why they always try to stare up xenophobic trouble.Africa unite ,one love.

2 Likes

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by jidewin(m): 5:50pm On Mar 24, 2013
playmode:

Thank you,the truth hurts but is the truth.These Nigerian girls mouthing off can never fight for their men the way these SA ladies are fighting for us in SA.Most Naija girls only care about your bank balance,to them a relationship is a business and you are the ATM.

My brother , someone needs to shut these girls up. How many of them can fight for their men the way these SA ladies are fighting for us? These women are fighting for us yet these ugly Nigerian girls are insulting them. Is it a bad thing for South Africans to fight for Nigerians. Let us call a spade a spade. These South African women have done nothing to warrant the insults being shelled on them here by these ugly matetes.

How do you think these South African women will feel if they see their husbands’ sisters insulting them like this? This is how we Nigerians always start trouble but when the South Africans retaliate we play the victim. Let us condemn the actions of the Nigerian women here who started insulting South African women without being product. I think they suffer from inferiority complex.
I agree 100% but abeg modify the "Testimonies"..hmmm we all know say Nigeria-South Africa relationship as per country to country na 50-50.We love dem,dey love us,dem hate us,we hate them too.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 24, 2013
From most comment supporting South African ladies, I have found out most Nigerians are married to them for resident identities not actually for their beauty.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by jidewin(m): 5:54pm On Mar 24, 2013
[quote author=mpumalanga][/quote]
Correct.My broda see my people never know how far.Naija dey dey involve,as in romance even with many of the Home Affairs staff,female South African Police,Immigration...no be say dem tell me,I met and knew them. na so I open mouth say...chei...Naija...no levels wey we no fit put head LOL.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by biolabee(m): 5:55pm On Mar 24, 2013
all4naija: From most comment supporting South African ladies, I have found out most Nigerians are married to them for resident identities not actually for their beauty.

of all the things said so far, this is all you picked
you are no different from the bigots that have been posting since
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by playmode(m): 5:57pm On Mar 24, 2013
all4naija: From most comment supporting South African ladies, I have found out most Nigerians are married to them for resident identities not actually for their beauty.

I have a business permit,i met my wife 10 years ago but only officially married her in 2011.Not everyone is dating an SA girl for papers.In fact it is more troublesome to have a marriage permit than to have a business permit.Only desperate Nigerians marry women for papers.If you are in SA for the right reasons,you don't need to apply for a marriage permit.There are many other options available.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 24, 2013

If that's the reason y r u personally affected because this doesn't really involve u..we south african woman should be complainin about that not u...!!! We love our men and if that's the only way they can stay in our country with us SO WHAT...we give them the love the give to us..50_50 cheeeeiiii
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 24, 2013
biolabee:

JUDGED!!!

@all4naija... if you do not like the pictures, no problem naaaaaaaa
Enjoy your taste and let others enjoy their own.. is it not a free world anymore

nadia.. nice pics
It is a free world! You too are carried away with over-exaggerated South African women! How they are actually better than Nigerian women has not really been proven rather than going about posting few picture of the best they can offer.

They are not that beautiful as you guys are trying to portray. I don't actually like the over-rounded faces, it make them look the same. At least that is something you don't see in Nigerian girls, they come with different facial shapes!

1 Like

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by biolabee(m): 5:58pm On Mar 24, 2013
jidewin:
I agree 100% but abeg modify the "Testimonies"..hmmm we all know say Nigeria-South Africa relationship as per country to country na 50-50.We love dem,dey love us,dem hate us,we hate them too.

jide tibe <leave it>,,, i met some ZA chics too who were hating on naijas and after i found out they were stuck in their ways, i moved on

Racists exist everywhere and for those who think they are american than the Americans themselves because of sperm or visa lottery, good luck to them they should remember just 60 years ago, coloured people could not vote in the US and had to sit in seperate buses

Discrimination is bad
If a ZA person badmouths my people, the one that is true i will acept, the one that is not i will defend it

If we deal with people as we meet them, life will be a better place

2 Likes

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by biolabee(m): 5:59pm On Mar 24, 2013
all4naija: It is a free world! You too are carried away with over-exaggerated South African women! How they are actually better than Nigerian women as not really been proven rather than going about posting few picture of the best they can offer.

They are not that beautiful as you guys are trying to portray. I don't actually like the over-rounded faces, it make them look the same. At least that is something you don't see in Nigerian girls, they come with different facial shapes!

Carry go ....

Those who like thhe rounded faces like it
Go and phock your latinas
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by playmode(m): 5:59pm On Mar 24, 2013
nadia_SA:

True tok playmode and most who are insulting us do not even have their pics on here too ashamed to show their faces..like really now..!! They shouldn't talk what they don't know.. || well I'm not ashamed to show my face here!!! Proud naija wife..we taking good care of our men don't know y its bothering some people.. JeaLousY!!
PicZ of me me beLow...

Now that is a hot chick ,your man is lucky.I hope he treat you well.

@Naija girls can you see?? Our South African sister has posted her pics,let us see yours.You guys have been mouthing off since yesterday ,please post your pictures so we can compare. grin

1 Like

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by biolabee(m): 5:59pm On Mar 24, 2013
nadia_SA:

If that's the reason y r u personally affected because this doesn't really involve u..we south african woman should be complainin about that not u...!!! We love our men and if that's the only way they can stay in our country with us SO WHAT...we give them the love the give to us..50_50 cheeeeiiii

JUDGED!

1 Like

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 24, 2013
playmode:

I have a business permit,i met my wife 10 years ago but only officially married her in 2011.Not everyone is dating an SA girl for papers.In fact it is more troublesome to have a marriage permit than to have a business permit.Only desperate Nigerians marry women for papers.If you are in SA for the right reasons,you don't need to apply for a marriage permit.There are many other options available.
That only points to one-in-a-million situation or case!
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by lastpage: 6:05pm On Mar 24, 2013
Eko Atlantic#:
So some Nigerians even married those ugly HIV abi na Aids carrier south Africa women undecided

Your comment is a DISGRACE to every right thinking Nigerian!
You should be ashamed of yourself.

It is this kind of silly comments by people who should be gagged with rags over their mouth, that causes HATRED and INCITEMENT TO VIOLENCE!

Before you know it now, another South Africa who feels offended by such comment, will REPLY IN-KIND and the verbal war will begin.

learn to control your mouth, put your brain into gear before hitting the Keyboards.

Lastpage.

To all S.A people offended by this comment, APOLOGIES. IGNORE it.

4 Likes

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by biolabee(m): 6:06pm On Mar 24, 2013
lastpage:

It is this kind of silly comments by people who should be gagged with rags over their mouth, that causes HATRED and INCITEMENT TO VIOLENCE!

Before you know it now, another South Africa who feels offended by such comment, will REPLY IN-KIND and the verbal war will begin.

learn to control your mouth, put your brain into gear before hitting the Keyboards.

Lastpage.

JUDGED!!!!!
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 24, 2013
nadia_SA:

No! You got it wrong. We are talking about the beauty at this point in time(how that affect the marriages in SA) and yet people present other information of proper documentations, which, is likely the actual reason for most marriages. Another thing, it is the basic reason the government of South Africa is not willing to allow such fraudulent thing to continue with preemptive conditions exempting Nigerians South African kids and wives from some rights.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 24, 2013
biolabee:

Carry go ....

Those who like thhe rounded faces like it
Go and phock your latinas
Lol... cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin. Yes,I will. She is mine! I have nothing to do with South African rounded face ladies!
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 24, 2013
all4naija: No! You got it wrong. We are talking about the beauty at this point in time(how that affect the marriages in SA) and yet people present other information of proper documentations, which, is likely the actual reason for most marriages. Another thing, it is the basic reason the government of South Africa is not willing to allow such fraudulent thing to continue with preemptive conditions exempting Nigerians South African kids and wives from some rights.

Alright I understand now!..
Hehe this topic has made me and ike glued to our screens some sad some funny ..LoL but everything will be well with Home Affairs for the sake of our babies and loved ones...
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Desola(f): 6:22pm On Mar 24, 2013
Shiatsu! This thread has been blazing!

I couldn't laugh enough when I read that putrid post of the nincompoop called play mode. The irony of it all is thy he came to life through that same dirty stinking hole of the so called Nigerian woman. Now you don't get self hating more than that!

SA girls compared to naija girls? Na yam? Una gum shingum for eyes? The picture you low self esteemed fellas have been posting of the sa girls just goes to prove that the are mostly abnormally disproportionate in size with ginormous hips that looks like alien space craft. Abegi they need cosmetic surgery jo!
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by spokesH: 6:25pm On Mar 24, 2013
UnitedManc: One thing is that Nigerian guys can Bleep!
I live abroad and most white *ladies(or African) rejoice once they confirm you are Nigerian...trying to date them.
They find Nigerians charming and some will even say they are 'LUCKY' again!!

*Those that have initially mingled with other Africans
..now this is pure lies...l doubt if u ur abroad...if there's any mention of Nigeria this causes a lot of discomfort...to a lot of people.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 24, 2013
Desola: Shiatsu! This thread has been blazing!

I couldn't laugh enough when I read that putrid post of the nincompoop called play mode. The irony of it all is thy he came to lefe through that same dirty stinking hole of the so called Nigerian woman. Now you don't get self hating more than that!

Sa girls compared to nails girls? An yam? Una gum shin gum for eyes? The picture you low self esteemed fellas have been posting of the sa girls just goes to prove that the are mostly abnormally disproportionate in size with ginormous hip that looks like alien space craft. Abegi they need cosmetic surgery jo!
Well u need surgery for ur face!!! These curves define who we are...real africans...not flat arses like u were smashed by a door.. Yerr u tok bull really..!
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Desola(f): 6:30pm On Mar 24, 2013
nadia_SA:
Well u need surgery for ur face!!! These curves define who we are...real africans...not flat arses like u were smashed by a door.. Yerr u tok bull really..!

well...that is debatable because you are yet to see my face, hence you do not know what I look like but can only speculate. On the other hand, you have produced the best you can offer as a woman in images and I can only judge by that which you have proffered.

You know what, as a fellow woman, i'm really not hating on you. You have every right to fall in love with whomever you chose and no one should dictate to you otherwise. If you feel your SA men are not up to the task and looked far for a Nigerian man then well done and good luck. All i'm saying is that you should know what you are getting into as being with a Nigerian man who is in a foreign country has its good and not so good part. immigration causes a lot of heartache and you should always factor that into the equation.

Good luck with your love - seriously, i mean it.

1 Like

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by playmode(m): 6:32pm On Mar 24, 2013
Desola: Shiatsu! This thread has been blazing!

I couldn't laugh enough when I read that putrid post of the nincompoop called play mode. The irony of it all is thy he came to life through that same dirty stinking hole of the so called Nigerian woman. Now you don't get self hating more than that!

SA girls compared to naija girls? Na yam? Una gum shingum for eyes? The picture you low self esteemed fellas have been posting of the sa girls just goes to prove that the are mostly abnormally disproportionate in size with ginormous hip that looks like alien space craft. Abegi they need cosmetic surgery jo!

Roflmao....that was a nice one.

She emi lon pe ni nimcopoop?

Ok na ,post your photo if you know say you fine.Failure to post your photo automatically means you are not sure of yourself.We are waiting.

1 Like

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by playmode(m): 6:35pm On Mar 24, 2013
nadia_SA:

ROFLMAO........ grin you girls will not kill me today with these your knock out lines.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Desola(f): 6:35pm On Mar 24, 2013
lastpage:

Lastpage.

...but there is an iota of truth in what he/she said, isn't there? Just as saying Nigerians are predominantly criminally minded.

Same ni jo!

Does SA not have the highest reported HIV incidences in the world? Pshew! just dey duck under pillow hiding the truth.

The sooner Africans start to face the bitter truth, the better it would be for them and perhaps the truth will hit a chord in this generation and would spur us to start putting our houses in order.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Desola(f): 6:38pm On Mar 24, 2013
playmode:

Roflmao....that was a nice one.

She emi lon pe ni nimcopoop?

Ok na ,post your photo if you know say you fine.Failure to post your photo automatically means you are not sure of yourself.We are waiting.

Nincompoop ni e now. You looked at the whole of Nigerian women and called them smelly and dirty forgeting that you came out of that smelly toto too. Your mother and sisters should stone you!

Oku obo!

Clearly toto has hemorrhaged your brain!
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 24, 2013
Desola:

well...that is debatable because you are yet to see my face, hence you do not know what I look like but can only speculate. On the other hand, you have produced the best you can offer as a woman in images and I can only judge by that which you have proffered.

You know what, as a fellow woman, i'm really not hating on you. You have every right to fall in love with whomever you chose and no one should dictate to you otherwise. If you feel your SA men are not up to the task and looked far for a Nigerian man then well done and good luck. All i'm saying is that you should know what you are getting into as being with a Nigerian man who is in a foreign country has its good and not so good part. immigration causes a lot of heartache and you should always factor that into the equation.

Good luck with your love - seriously, i mean it.

Right...I hear u..but I think I know what I've gotten myself into.. N thanks..
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Desola(f): 6:41pm On Mar 24, 2013
nadia_SA:

Right...I hear u..but I think I know what I've gotten myself into.. N thanks..

It's not as if you have a choice now, anyway.

Once you taste the 'koko' you can never go back! The thing sweet na, no be so?
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by playmode(m): 6:42pm On Mar 24, 2013
Desola:

...but there is an iota of truth in what he/she said, isn't there? Just as saying Nigerians are predominantly criminally minded.

Same ni jo!

Does SA not have the highest reported HIV incidences in the world? Pshew! just dey duck under pillow hiding the truth.

The sooner Africans start to face the bitter truth, the better it would be for them and perhaps the truth will hit a chord in this generation and would spur us to start putting our houses in order.

Where are the stats of Nigerians HIV infection rate and how were the stats gathered? As it stands Nigeria is the second in the world in HIV infection so what are you going on about? What is the distance between 1 and 2? Many people in Nigeria are HIV+ but they don't know because they have not done any tests.I still believe that Nigeria's HIV infection rate is under reported.Many of the people talking can not boldly tell you the last time they were tested if ever.The virus is spreading in Nigeria but the health sector is clueless about how far the epidemic has gone in Nigeria.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Desola(f): 6:44pm On Mar 24, 2013
playmode:

Where are stats of Nigerians HIV infection rate and how was the stats gathered? As it stand Nigerians is the second in the world in HIV infection so what are you going on about? What is the distance between 1 and 2? Many people in Nigeria are HIV+ but they don't know because they have not done any tests.I still believe that Nigeria's HIV infection rate is under reported.

Thinking Nigerian's stats for HIV occurrence is under-reported is light years from the established fact that your wife and her people suffer the highest reported cases of HIV, non?
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by funkybaby(f): 6:45pm On Mar 24, 2013
Desola:

Nincompoop ni e now. You looked at the whole of Nigerian women and called them smelly and dirty forgeting that you came out of that smelly toto too. Your mother and sisters should stone you!

Oku obo!

Clearly toto has hemorrhaged your brain!

Roflamoooooooo grin
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by funkybaby(f): 6:46pm On Mar 24, 2013
Desola:

It's not as if you have a choice now, anyway.

Once you taste the 'koko' you can never go back! The thing sweet na, no be so?

This girl is crazy. grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (35) (Reply)

Okorocha Prepares Imo For Christmas (photos) / Major-General Farouk Yahaya Poses In His Office (Pictured) / Atiku Floors Buhari Inside Aso Rock Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.