Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,168 members, 7,849,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:47 AM

South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg (66584 Views)

Photos: Nigerians Protest Over ‘crazy’ PHCN Bills In Abuja / Nigerians Protest At MTN, Multichoice, And Shoprite Offices' Outlet / Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 24, 2013
tongue tongue
Desola:

It's not as if you have a choice now, anyway.

Once you taste the 'koko' you can never go back! The thing sweet na, no be so?

Haha truE dat...the sweeTesT eveR...
And its not only bout the koko he also gives me the love I no I deserve..
So I'm soooo satisfied in every department...
YeaP..!
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by playmode(m): 6:53pm On Mar 24, 2013
Desola:

Thinking Nigerian's stats for HIV occurrence is under-reported is light years from the established fact that your wife and her people suffer the highest reported cases of HIV, non?

Wow way to get personal.Thought you had more brains than that.Guess you are just another typical run of the mill.Feel free to say and believe what you want.I doubt you even know your own status.Like someone else said here already ,we know why some Nigerians girl mention HIV whenever SA ladies are mentioned.We can all put up a front on this forum but only us know our own problems and insecurities.

1 Like

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Desola(f): 6:54pm On Mar 24, 2013
nadia_SA: tongue tongue

Haha truE dat...the sweeTesT eveR...
And its not only bout the koko he also gives me the love I no I deserve..
So I'm soooo satisfied in every department...
YeaP..!

If you are not satisfied, na here you go come download the information.

Well, i'm glad that Naija men are giving you that which your SA men and even your dad cannot give.

Phuck it well before he goes home for Xmas or Eid-el-fitri sha.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 24, 2013
playmode:

Where are the stats of Nigerians HIV infection rate and how were the stats gathered? As it stands Nigeria is the second in the world in HIV infection so what are you going on about? What is the distance between 1 and 2? Many people in Nigeria are HIV+ but they don't know because they have not done any tests.I still believe that Nigeria's HIV infection rate is under reported.Many of the people talking can not boldly tell you the last time they were tested if ever.The virus is spreading in Nigeria but the health sector is clueless about how far the epidemic has gone in Nigeria.
When you factor in the population size you will begin to see some differences!
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by coputa(m): 6:57pm On Mar 24, 2013
The way nigerians are trooping to south Africa as if they dont have a home would make these dudes not to have any iota of respect for us..How many south Africans do you find here..are we the most hungry and miserable people on earth..our value system need to change
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 24, 2013
Desola:

Well, i'm glad that Naija men are giving you that which your SA men and even your dad cannot give.

Don't worry babe we travel together!!
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by funkybaby(f): 6:58pm On Mar 24, 2013
Desola:

OMG!!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Desola(f): 6:59pm On Mar 24, 2013
nadia_SA:

Don't worry babe we travel together!!

of course na!

Hehehe...see this shrimp. No be our Naija boiz again? grin grin grin
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 24, 2013
coputa: The way nigerians are trooping to south Africa as if they dont have a home would make these dudes not to have any iota of respect for us..How many south Africans do you find here..are we the most hungry and miserable people on earth..our value system need to change
Not only that, those Nigerians coming back from South Africa should be thoroughly checked for HIV/AIDS at the port of entering. Nigerian cases are increasing! Who knows what might be responsible at this point in time when many of our guys are visiting that nation?
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Obiagu1(m): 7:03pm On Mar 24, 2013
Why are Yoruba women so bitter?

2 Likes

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Desola(f): 7:05pm On Mar 24, 2013
playmode:

Wow way to get personal.Thought you had more brains than that.Guess you are just another typical run of the mill.Feel free to say and believe what you want.I doubt you even know your own status.Like someone else said here already ,we know why some Nigerians girl mention HIV whenever SA ladies are mentioned.We can all put up a front on this forum but only us know our own problems and insecurities.

How was that personal? Did you not volunteer that information regarding your wife's heritage or did I dream it up? Oh, so you were not getting personal while denigrating Nigerian women and exhaulting your SA wide hips wife? Are you hallucinating or you are suffering from selective amnesia?

If you want to know if Nigerian women get tested to determine their status, how about you ask your dirty stinking mother since she is Nigerian and according to you, a dirty hoe!

Sheesh! This stupid boy get mind sha!
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by funkybaby(f): 7:06pm On Mar 24, 2013
Desola:

of course na!

grin grin grin grin

Desola, ko da oh. Free the babe na. grin
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Desola(f): 7:07pm On Mar 24, 2013
Obiagu1: Why are Yoruba women so bitter?

I wonder too o.

How about you ask the inherent f00l inside you!
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Obiagu1(m): 7:07pm On Mar 24, 2013
The SA girls are married mostly to Igbo men and Yoruba women are here crying foul

2 Likes

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 24, 2013
Obiagu1: Why are Yoruba women so bitter?
Another Nigerian with tribal disease!
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 24, 2013
Desola:

of course na!

Huh proper english please..I don't comprehend

1 Like

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Desola(f): 7:09pm On Mar 24, 2013
all4naija: Not only that, those Nigerians coming back from South Africa should be thoroughly checked for HIV/AIDS at the port of entering. Nigerian cases are increasing! Who knows what might be responsible at this point in time when many of our guys are visiting that nation?

It would not be far fetched to conclude that the increase in HIV cases is as a result of these greedy low self esteemed bush Naija boys who go to SA, see wide hips and fall into them thinking they are in toto heaven with protection being the last thing on their minds. Come xmas period, they return home to their backward villages and infect the unsuspecting Naija girls.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Desola(f): 7:11pm On Mar 24, 2013
nadia_SA:

Huh proper english please..I don't comprehend

That is my point exactly!

You will never comprehend o because you are not a Naija babe.

That you have one of our d1cks does not make you bonafide.

I jest, i jest. grin

1 Like

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Obiagu1(m): 7:11pm On Mar 24, 2013
Desola:

I wonder too o.

How about you ask the inherent f00l inside you!

You should keep wondering, the bitter one.

1 Like

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Desola(f): 7:13pm On Mar 24, 2013
Obiagu1: The SA girls are married mostly to Igbo men and Yoruba women are here crying foul

Thank you for pointing that out!

Now, we know how HIV gained entry into Nigeria.

You lot are the perpetrators!

Off with their heads!!!
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 24, 2013
Obiagu1:

Did you call her bitter one? You need to use your head after people tried to make Nigerian ladies look unattractive here. Her reaction is clear enough as a lady.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Desola(f): 7:16pm On Mar 24, 2013
Obiagu1:

YOu see your lives?

Your girls are marrying Yoruba boys leaving you to go to AIDS infested country to seek a bride.

Except for that nincompoop Yoruba boy called Playmode. That one is a lost dog that didn't hear the hunter's whistle. I pity im mama. Crazy boy wey dey say im mama toto dey smell.

Abiipabe omo!
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 24, 2013
grin auntie Desola, I can just imagine the 'evil' smirk on your face as you dey type out these combination punches. You're amazing!

2 Likes

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 24, 2013
Desola:

That is my point exactly!

You will never comprehend o because you are not a Naija babe.

That you have one of our d1cks does not make you bonafide.

I jest, i jest. grin
I don't remember saying I'm nigerian but my man nd comin baby is.. So don't talk what u don't know..I'm proudly south african a zulu woman!! Just coz I'm attracred naija man that don't mean I'm naija...so please don't start with me...
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Desola(f): 7:20pm On Mar 24, 2013
nadia_SA:
I don't remember saying I'm nigerian but my man nd comin baby is.. So don't talk what u don't know..I'm proudly south african a zulu woman!! Just coz I'm attracred naija man that don't mean I'm naija...so please don't start with me...

Yes, yes, you're a proud SA woman, we know. You're just not proud of your men's d1cks and their capabilities.

Hahaha...poor baby, I wish it the best.

It can't be easy when at gun point, the xenophobes ask it where he's from and to save his life, he would have to denounce his Nigerian heritage.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Obiagu1(m): 7:21pm On Mar 24, 2013
Desola:

YOu see your lives?

Your girls are marrying Yoruba boys leaving you to go to AIDS infested country to seek a bride.

Except for that nincompoop Yoruba boy called Playmode. That one is a lost dog that didn't hear the hunter's whistle. I pity im mama. Crazy boy wey dey say im mama toto dey smell.

Abiipabe omo!

Hahaha, sorry Yoruba men are marrying our ladies in their late 30s and early 40s. They have no option though but to marry those few wealthy Yoruba men while Yoruba women end up with frustration just like you.

If your thing is not dry yet, I could arrange a guy for you to keep you happy, I think that's what you need to be less bitter.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 24, 2013
nadia_SA:
You don't have to be angry over that. She meant to be polite with you for once. Your man is a Nigerian and that is a fact. She never said you are Nigerian either!

Give it up,honey!
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Obiagu1(m): 7:23pm On Mar 24, 2013
all4naija: Did you call her bitter one? You need to use your head after people tried to make Nigerian ladies look unattractive here. Her reaction is clear enough as a lady.

You should read the first page!
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by playmode(m): 7:23pm On Mar 24, 2013
Desola:

How was that personal? Did you not volunteer that information regarding your wife's heritage or did I dream it up? Oh, so you were not getting personal while denigrating Nigerian women and exhaulting your SA wide hips wife? Are you hallucinating or you are suffering from selective amnesia?

If you want to know if Nigerian women get tested to determine their status, how about you ask your dirty stinking mother since she is Nigerian and according to you, a dirty hoe!

Sheesh! This stupid boy get mind sha!

See the way you are foaming at the mouth like a rabid dog.No be me say make you wowo now. Chai ugly girls can talk.Your comments shows that your parent were absent when you were growing up.No decent well groomed Yoruba girl will be insulting people mother's and getting personal.I didn't know omo alatas can acess the internet now.Your debating skill is poor to put it mildly,you are jump from side to the other like an incoherent baboon.

I see now that you have a very low IQ hence why you are always so bitter.In fact you remind me of another nutjob ,KOLA BOOF. You talk but can't back up your bark ,show us your photo so we can compare instead of steering the topic away from your looks.If you are visually pleasing ,you would have posted your pic by now instead of dodging the request.

1 Like

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Desola(f): 7:24pm On Mar 24, 2013
Obiagu1:

Hahaha, sorry Yoruba men are marrying our ladies in their late 30s and early 40s. They have no option though but to marry those few wealthy Yoruba men while Yoruba women end up with frustration just like you.

If your thing is not dry yet, I could arrange a guy for you to keep you happy, I think that's what you need to be less bitter.

pshew!

The joke is on you! You are all being exposed as useless! Your d1cks are out of date.

Leave Yoruba women to cry the cry of husband ojare! The koko of the matter is that as men, you egos have been decimated by the Yoruba boys and your only recourse is to seek disease infested brides!

Abegi move jo! Me when I just got oiled some minutes ago. I dey get am steady!
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 24, 2013
Obiagu1:

You should read the first page!
I am reading nothing! You that just came into the argument telling me to read the first page is not polite of you.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Obiagu1(m): 7:27pm On Mar 24, 2013
Desola:

pshew!

The joke is on you! You are all being exposed as useless! Your d1cks are out of date.

Leave Yoruba women to cry the cry of husband ojare! The koko of the matter is that as men, you egos have been decimated by the Yoruba boys and your only recourse is to seek disease infested brides!

Abegi move jo! Me when I just got oiled some minutes ago. I dey get am steady!

Hahaha, the sneak-in-through-the-back-door-kind-of-quicky cheesy
I know he doesn't take you out for some reasons ...

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (35) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Drives Iara To Obaseki's Inauguration Ceremony / Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) / Bolu Akin-olugbade Dies Of COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.