Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,021 members, 7,828,590 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg (66531 Views)

Photos: Nigerians Protest Over ‘crazy’ PHCN Bills In Abuja / Nigerians Protest At MTN, Multichoice, And Shoprite Offices' Outlet / Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Desola(f): 1:01am On Mar 24, 2013
jtroy: you, na number 1 abi? Jew man like you

sorry, i'm not Nigerian.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Desola(f): 1:03am On Mar 24, 2013
PDPwayoo:

Losers... Unmarried jealous woman. Go and F**k urself with fat candle.

Jealous about what? Pshew! Shebi the men these women are fighting for are ibo men? Well, goodluck to them o because there is no competition on that front but if it were to be my Yoruba boiz, na bottle I go break on top their heads or send boko haram to blow them all up.

I don't joke with my Yoruba black d1cks o.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by emmaella: 1:06am On Mar 24, 2013
all4naija: Please, somebody should post images of these women so that we can access their looks as to Sweetcheek claimed they are beautiful than Nigerian women.
OZO-DIMGBA THE SECOND.CLICK ON THE TOPIC OR CLICK ON ZERO
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Desola(f): 1:06am On Mar 24, 2013
nadia_SA: We love our men..and not all south african woman are sluts!! So we will fight for what and who we love... People must not talk what they don't know.. If u don't want nigerian men marrying here u should have personally come with him to south africa then letting him travel alone... I dey love my man nd I will fight for our rights!!
Xoxo Naija wifE..

pshew! Stories that touch!

Love ko, love ni.

More like ego and john thomas.

Abeg no make me laff ojare, it is too late for laughing out loud rolling on the floor.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Desola(f): 1:07am On Mar 24, 2013
Rexxie:
Koyò,o iye lekute.....edede eko,o....

shegedemegedefikifaka!

iya e, baba e!
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 1:08am On Mar 24, 2013
emmaella: OZO-DIMGBA THE SECOND.CLICK THE ON TOPIC OR CLICK ON ZERO
What is the meaning of the first word of your statement?
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Desola(f): 1:09am On Mar 24, 2013
jidewin:
Obviously you need help.

are you people not predominantly fraudsters or is that not what you are renowned for?

Why you dey form?

pshew!
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by emmaella: 1:10am On Mar 24, 2013
all4naija: What is the meaning of the first word of your statement?
CLICK ON 1 UR TWIN IS THERE AND THATS HIS NAME.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 1:12am On Mar 24, 2013
emmaella: CLICK ON 1 UR TWIN IS THERE AND THATS HIS NAME.
English,please! lipsrsealed
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Desola(f): 1:13am On Mar 24, 2013
Engen: Is people like you I pray everyday for heaven to wipe out of our midst...if you don't have anything to say just shut...ode

Hehehe...you are one of the boys deceiving those girls abi?

Well my curse to you is simple: that you catch AIDS of your SA bride and not even get six months to live. Were! Na boko haram go blow up your intestine!
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 1:13am On Mar 24, 2013
@ emmaella

You mean this image below?

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Desola(f): 1:15am On Mar 24, 2013
Ekowise:
just like u since u are a Nigerian with a Nigerian name
mtcheeewwww
not valuing what and whom he/she is

Why una dey vex like say I lie?

Are you not Nigerian? If yes, then you are a FRAUDSTER!!!!!!!
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by emmaella: 1:15am On Mar 24, 2013
all4naija: @ emmaella

NO. I MEAN THE NUMBERS.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Desola(f): 1:16am On Mar 24, 2013
henryphyol:

you are a fraud!

If I am a Nigerian, yes.

...but i'm American. angry
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Desola(f): 1:17am On Mar 24, 2013
Raypawer:

u must be crazy! Excuse my harsh words, how can u say that? Am a nigerian and am not a fraudster! Nonsence

i suppose you are among the very rare minority, then. good for you now go and blow a balloon.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by EyeofanEagle(m): 1:20am On Mar 24, 2013
Desola:

i suppose you are among the very rare minority, then. good for you now go and blow a balloon.
. Desola do u wan make I curse u walahi o le bo n be!
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by emmaella: 1:21am On Mar 24, 2013
all4naija: @ emmaella

YES wot more pix do u need? are they not beautiful enoughl ike MONALISA?
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by EyeofanEagle(m): 1:22am On Mar 24, 2013
Desola:

. Desola do u wan make I curs.e u trust me o le bo n be!
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by pheyikemi: 1:25am On Mar 24, 2013
Eye of an Eagle:
Cur.se ke? On top wetin? If u cur,se now wot do u want d guy being addressed to do?? undecided
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 1:26am On Mar 24, 2013
emmaella: YES wot more pix do u need? are they not beautiful enough? like MONALISA
Well, all humans are different in sizes and shapes. Another thing, Beauty is subjective, in the sense that it depends on the individual definition and way of seeing beauty in somebody. I actually don't find the people in that image attractive. That is just my opinion!

1 Like

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by pheyikemi: 1:29am On Mar 24, 2013
all4naija: Well, all humans are different in sizes and shapes. Another thing, Beauty is subjective, in the sens that it depends on the individual definition and way of seeing beauty in somebody. I actually don't find the people in that image attractive. That is just my opinion!
grin funny u
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Desola(f): 1:30am On Mar 24, 2013
Eye of an Eagle:

Try me, I might just surprise you.

Wo, you better pack your load and go to your papa house. The longer you stay, the higher your chances of contracting the dreaded disease and no amount of paper would help you then. You would even be lucky to get drugs for your treatment judging by the hatred meted out on Nigerians over there.

Na you know o, if you wan because of fat hips and tiny boobs catch AIDs. Na alajobi dey make me look out for you o.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Desola(f): 1:31am On Mar 24, 2013
pheyikemi: Cur.se ke? On top wetin? If u cur,se now wot do u want d guy being addressed to do?? undecided

Leave am, na soponna go follow am drink coke tonight. Me sef I no be soft meat.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by emmaella: 1:32am On Mar 24, 2013
all4naija: Well, all humans are different in sizes and shapes. Another thing, Beauty is subjective, in the sens that it depends on the individual definition and way of seeing beauty in somebody. I actually don't find the people in that image attractive. That is just my opinion!
THAT'S UR TAKE ON THAT.I CONCUR WITH UR VIEW ON INDIVIDUAL PERCEPTION OF BEAUTY;ONE MAN'S MEAT ANOTHERS PHOBIA
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 1:42am On Mar 24, 2013
Wow there are alot of jealous Btches up in here. Just CAlm the Fk down. People can choose to be with whoever they want to be with and it is not your business to have a btch fit abt it. Be confident in yourself, its really not the end of the world. Pls ladies dnt be tacky, have respect for urselves and for us women in general. Calling someone you do not know a slut says alot abt the kind of person you are!

2 Likes

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Akaraiwe(m): 1:44am On Mar 24, 2013
Sanibonani to all the Tshwane,Xhosa and Zulu curvy girls,too much pap in those hips. Eish!,some nice southy girls actually exist o.
The home affairs isn't fair at all. They should address the matter.
N'giya kuthanda!
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 1:48am On Mar 24, 2013
Akaraiwe: Sanibonani to all the Tshwane,Xhosa and Zulu curvy girls,too much pap in that waist. Eish!,some nice southy girls actually exist o.
The home affairs isn't fair at all. They should address the matter.
N'giya kuthanda!
Wow! Did you just say pap in their waists? Can you explain what you mean by that?
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Patsey: 1:50am On Mar 24, 2013
[size=14pt]The fact that South African wives of Ghanaians, Liberians, Sierra Leoneans, etc are not protesting -- perhaps because they're not facing the degrading treatments their counterparts married to Nigerians -- speaks volume. Nigeria's image in South Africa, as is elsewhere around the world, is in tatters - thanks partly to Igbo fraudsters, human traffickers, pimps and drug pushers![/size]

3 Likes

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Akaraiwe(m): 1:56am On Mar 24, 2013
all4naija: Wow! Did you just say pap in their waists? Can you explain what mean by that?
There's a staple kinda food called "pap" neh,it looks like the Naija Semovita. We jokingly say "all the pap these girls eat go straight to the hips"
Those ladies are really curvy. Our naija brothers care for them more than the 8tas.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by pheyikemi: 1:58am On Mar 24, 2013
Patsey: [size=14pt]The fact that South African wives of Ghanaians, Liberians, Sierra Leoneans, etc are not protesting -- perhaps because they're not facing the degrading treatments their counterparts married to Nigerians -- speaks volume. Nigeria's image in South Africa, as is elsewhere around the world, is in tatters - thanks partly to Igbo fraudsters, human traffickers, pimps and drug pushers![/size]
U needn't put d blame on a particular set of pple, cos nobody will want ridicule for his/her pple, as I can't stand abusive words to Naija ladies/women. The guys hu deserve d blame knw demselves as no tribe is innocent.

1 Like

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 1:59am On Mar 24, 2013
Akaraiwe:
There's a staple kinda food called "pap" neh,it looks like the Naija Semovita. We jokingly say "all the pap these girls eat go straight to the hips"
Those ladies are really curvy. Our naija brothers care for them more than the 8tas.
Please, post images of the curvy so called pap waist here!
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Akaraiwe(m): 2:06am On Mar 24, 2013
all4naija: Please, post images of the curvy so called pap waist here!
Send me ur mail,I send some,u do the posting yourself!
@ Topic,many genuine marriages between naija and ZA exist. A ZA girl in love will stay by yourside even if you are hawking phones in Bree or schooling in Monash.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (35) (Reply)

Okorocha Prepares Imo For Christmas (photos) / Atiku Floors Buhari Inside Aso Rock Polling Unit / Major-General Farouk Yahaya Poses In His Office (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.