Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg (66492 Views)

Photos: Nigerians Protest Over ‘crazy’ PHCN Bills In Abuja / Nigerians Protest At MTN, Multichoice, And Shoprite Offices' Outlet / Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by biolabee(m): 7:56pm On Mar 23, 2013
pheyikemi: Nah, thks

Abegi.. make una no bring coffin mata to join this one o undecided undecided
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by pheyikemi: 7:59pm On Mar 23, 2013
biolabee:

Abegi.. make una no bring coffin mata to join this one o undecided undecided
Who is ds one now? Can't u read between lines, can't u see itz ur pal "iruguru" who brought it into d thread.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by biolabee(m): 8:00pm On Mar 23, 2013
pheyikemi: Who is ds one now? Can't u read between lines, can't u see itz ur pal "iruguru" who brought it into d thread.

who are you too.. that ur line of questioning is weird
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 23, 2013
Please, somebody should post images of these women so that we can access their looks as to Sweetcheek claimed they are beautiful than Nigerian women.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by pheyikemi: 8:03pm On Mar 23, 2013
biolabee:

who are you too.. that ur line of questioning is weird
I'm a Nigerian lady if u must knw and would u pls stop stalking me, must u follow my posts or follow me everywhr?
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 23, 2013
Image of South African women. Those ones look primitive, man.

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by HARDDON: 8:07pm On Mar 23, 2013
Desola: Nigerians are predominantly fraudsters Abegi!

High on cheap drugs or r Ʊ just trying to seek some cheap attention?
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by theripper: 8:08pm On Mar 23, 2013
So many angered souls on the thread, our naija babes losing prospective husbands to foreign nationals. What dey happen na?
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 23, 2013
I am guessing this should be one of the protest images below.

1 Like

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by HARDDON: 8:12pm On Mar 23, 2013
ilugunboy: Truth be told...most Nigerian men contract marriage for other reasons that are way off the essence and meaning of marriage...mainly for security and possibility of better life. Many countries are now understanding our intent of marrying their daughters

Zip it Son!

ενεη if oηε wano go into a sham marriage, is it that AIDS infected land? They shld ß api Nigerians still consider τнεiя daughters foя marriages n pay homage as such.

1 Like

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by pheyikemi: 8:14pm On Mar 23, 2013
Can't help but smile, my real and true Nigerian men are now around grin
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Debbie60: 8:25pm On Mar 23, 2013
grin lwkmd. Nairalanders Oº°˚˚˚°ºOº°˚˚˚°ºO
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Truckpusher(m): 8:31pm On Mar 23, 2013
charleymed: shut up! U truckpusher
And who is this maggot?
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by biolabee(m): 8:37pm On Mar 23, 2013
the_ripper: So many angered souls on the thread, our naija babes losing prospective husbands to foreign nationals. What dey happen na?

i feel you. our naiaj women at times can be aggressive
https://www.nairaland.com/1231205/wife-poisons-stabs-husband-death

pheyikemi: I'm a Nigerian lady if u must knw and would u pls stop stalking me, must u follow my posts or follow me everywhr?

FYI, i am a naija boi and i am not stalking u.. wwhy shd i tongue
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by favinvest: 8:38pm On Mar 23, 2013
Why re nigerian ladies always angry wen nigerian men marry foreigners..

u nigerian ladies don't value ur nigerian men but others from other countries do. So plz let d SA wives to be; instead of calling them slut

1 Like

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by tunjidj3: 8:40pm On Mar 23, 2013
nice protest by the za women this is sign of global vilage i pray za govt will lead in advocate for world as a global village by protecting the right of their women and the children on a note that stranger bring about development to a land any village without stranger remain primitive
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by pheyikemi: 8:41pm On Mar 23, 2013
biolabee:

i feel you. our naiaj women at times can be aggressive
https://www.nairaland.com/1231205/wife-poisons-stabs-husband-death

FYI, i am a naija boi and i am not stalking u.. wwhy shd i tongue
I dunno y u r stalkin me too, maybe itz cos u are jobless. By d way I didn't ask for ur nationality, ur responses will determine if truly u are a Nigerian or not
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by biolabee(m): 8:42pm On Mar 23, 2013
^^^^^
you are incorrigible
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by biolabee(m): 8:43pm On Mar 23, 2013
favinvest: Why re nigerian ladies always angry wen nigerian men marry foreigners..

u nigerian ladies don't value ur nigerian men but others from other countries do. So plz let d SA wives to be; instead of calling them slut

dont mind them... from my observations first hand SA ladies are good cooks, homely with some class and dont pretend though i hear they can be flirty
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by pheyikemi: 8:44pm On Mar 23, 2013
biolabee: ^^^^^
you are incorrigible
Just as you are incorrigible too
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Truckpusher(m): 8:44pm On Mar 23, 2013
Our chest beating as Nigerians and the giant of Africa will never earn us that cheap respect you all abusive and criminally minded fellows continuously yearn for. As long as you lots continue to have this delusion of grandeur when our country is stinking like a colonial public toilet, we'll still be disrespected,humiliated and treated like rogues wherever we go....... Unfortunately most of these folks making noise here, cursing the South Africans will always be the first to deny their nationality the moment they step out of the shores of Nigeria...smh....for a bunch of useless generation that shame has become a normal lifestyle in their eyes and when you question their attitude they quickly blame the government...mtcheew

5 Likes

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by biolabee(m): 8:49pm On Mar 23, 2013
Truckpusher: Our chest beating as Nigerians and the giant of Africa will never earn us that cheap respect you all abusive and criminally minded fellows continuously yearn for. As long as you lots continue to have this delusion of grandeur when our country is stinking like a colonial public toilet, we'll still be disrespected,humiliated and treated like rogues wherever we go....... Unfortunately most of these folks making noise here, cursing the South Africans will always be the first to deny their nationality the moment they step out of the shores of Nigeria...smh....for a bunch of useless generation that shame has become a normal lifestyle in their eyes and when you question their attitude they quickly blame the government...mtcheew

gbam!gbam!!gbam!!!
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by itsmepareto: 8:59pm On Mar 23, 2013
u are very funny. we can conclude but it seems u are right. lol

Desola:

Abegi!

The husbands are fighting for papers while the mugus are fighting for big d1cks. That is the koko of the matter.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by tobnical(m): 9:01pm On Mar 23, 2013
Here are the women

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Ekowise(m): 9:08pm On Mar 23, 2013

just like u since u are a Nigerian with a Nigerian name
mtcheeewwww
not valuing what and whom he/she is

1 Like

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Truckpusher(m): 9:09pm On Mar 23, 2013
tobnical: Here are the women
Continue to amuse yourselves but the ugly truth remains that it will take us decades to be like South Africa considering the fact that both the leaders and the people are still basking on the euphoria of how great we are whilst our country is being ravaged by war,poverty,disease infrastructural decay,insecurity,nepotism,greed,high handedness mention them ,infact any good history student can only compare our Nigeria to Europe in the dark ages despite the fact that technology,human/natural resources and civilization is starring us in the face.

2 Likes

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by OmniSparrow: 9:16pm On Mar 23, 2013

Maybe from ur family. Generalizing lik an idiiot

2 Likes

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by OmniSparrow: 9:25pm On Mar 23, 2013
Ijeoma Okeke100: south african woman are sluts and shuold stay away from our men
Do u value 'your' men? Abeg leave them for SA women who are ready to fight for them
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by OmniSparrow: 9:27pm On Mar 23, 2013
Desola:

Abegi!

The husbands are fighting for papers while the mugus are fighting for big d1cks. That is the koko of the matter.
Seems u have fvcked a lot of big d!cks and u are jst so jealous of SA snatchin dem from u. Don't worry there are still lots for u even though none wants to marry u
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Venchy: 9:34pm On Mar 23, 2013
Let's be realistic, corruption have destroyed the morality and respect every NIGERIAN deserve which brings about embarrassment not just in Europe but all over the world.

I'm not surprised about all this treatment from SA Authority but commend them for their patients and tolerance towards Nigeria because we are truly FRAUD.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 23, 2013
Truckpusher: Our chest beating as Nigerians and the giant of Africa will never earn us that cheap respect you all abusive and criminally minded fellows continuously yearn for. As long as you lots continue to have this delusion of grandeur when our country is stinking like a colonial public toilet, we'll still be disrespected,humiliated and treated like rogues wherever we go....... Unfortunately most of these folks making noise here, cursing the South Africans will always be the first to deny their nationality the moment they step out of the shores of Nigeria...smh....for a bunch of useless generation that shame has become a normal lifestyle in their eyes and when you question their attitude they quickly blame the government...mtcheew
Tell them the ugly truth mr truckpusher,apparently they will never learn.They will always pound their chest like chimps grin grin

1 Like

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 23, 2013
wow the responses here are very depressing!

I think many Nigerians here have no hearts or at least do not understand
the weight of some of the ill thought-out comments they post on this site.

The women complain that their kids can't focus at school and that the ill-treatment ain't good
for their families and all what some stupid ladies here can say with their foul-mouths is that
the women are fighting for 'big d1cks'? WTF

Nobody deserves to be discriminated against!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply)

Ugbaha Mohammed 'Dogo': Chief Cook Served 7 Past Nigerian Leaders, In Poverty / Goodluck Jonathan On A Shopping Spree Abroad...photo / General Obasanjo With President Jimmy Carter (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.