Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,372 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg (66433 Views)

Photos: Nigerians Protest Over ‘crazy’ PHCN Bills In Abuja / Nigerians Protest At MTN, Multichoice, And Shoprite Offices' Outlet / Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by pheyikemi: 11:38am On Mar 24, 2013
donroxy: Nope, but u shd help urself....!!!
Obviously I dnt need any help but it seems u do
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 24, 2013
pixiraver: Unbelievable! Nigerians calling South African ladies prostitutes are pathetic, how dare you call a fellow human protesting for their husbands prostitutes? Why do Nigerians think they are superior when we virtually have nothing!

You Nigerians who call South Africans names are sickening, you claim South African ladies are prostitutes but have you checked the amount of Nigerians who abort innocent kids? A South African would rather keep the baby yet you think you have a better moral authority than them?

You guys are plain sick! You are married to fraudulent bank employees, your boyfriends are into all forms of 419, your husbands who claim to be politicians rob the poor, there is corruption everywhere and the system doesn't work yet you believe that you are better than South Africans, keep living in denial stupid idiots.
True talk!...some naija woman r just jealous o...ur time will come to marry..
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by DrMuzungu(m): 11:48am On Mar 24, 2013
Desola:

Abegi!

The husbands are fighting for papers while the mugus are fighting for big d1cks. That is the koko of the matter.

Is that the only thing Nigerian men have to offer? If I amone of them, I would feel insulted, lol.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Multcolor: 11:54am On Mar 24, 2013
Afam4eva: NIgerian women don't fight for us but South African women are fighting for us grin
go get your self tested before stigmatising anyone
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by OmniSparrow: 11:57am On Mar 24, 2013
Multcolor: go get your self tested before stigmatising anyone
Have u tested urself? Better do. Not for HIV but just to know if u are human or actually a don.key. Although I suspect d latter.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by biolabee(m): 12:03pm On Mar 24, 2013
Dr Muzungu:

Is that the only thing Nigerian men have to offer? If I amone of them, I would feel insulted, lol.

There's much more we offer

Heck if that's all I will be ashamed of being a naija male myself

Too many narrow minded racists and tribalists on NL

All na d1ck, phock phock and hiv
Anyway it's just to spice up some people's pathetic lives
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Truckpusher(m): 12:10pm On Mar 24, 2013
PDPwayoo:
Fooooouooooooool read her first comment b4 defending her.
Then you should have quoted that very comment.....now i get it you're just too dumb to understand that for your commentaries to sound coherent and intelligible to others you need to quote the appropriate comment,....oya slap yourself grin
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by UnitedManc: 12:40pm On Mar 24, 2013
One thing is that Nigerian guys can Bleep!
I live abroad and most white *ladies(or African) rejoice once they confirm you are Nigerian...trying to date them.
They find Nigerians charming and some will even say they are 'LUCKY' again!!

*Those that have initially mingled with other Africans
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by BUSHMAN1: 12:56pm On Mar 24, 2013
UnitedManc: One thing is that Nigerian guys can Bleep!
I live abroad and most white *ladies(or African) rejoice once they confirm you are Nigerian...trying to date them.
They find Nigerians charming and some will even say they are 'LUCKY' again!!

*Those that have initially mingled with other Africans
why does it all have to be about phoking, its that all we have to offer, i feel very insulted as a nigerian man living in europe
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by biolabee(m): 12:58pm On Mar 24, 2013
BUSH MAN: why does it all have to be about phoking, its that all we have to offer, i feel very insulted as a nigerian man living in europe

i tire ooo, i dont even know which one is better
s.ex addicts or 419
tongue tongue undecided
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Asiwaju9ja(m): 1:00pm On Mar 24, 2013
Desola: Nigerians are predominantly fraudsters Abegi!

You will marry a FRAUDSTER and your Marriage will also be a FRAUD.

1 Like

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by pheyikemi: 1:04pm On Mar 24, 2013
Asiwaju9ja: You will marry a FRAUDSTER and your Marriage will also be a FRAUD.
shocked Is ds supposed to be a prayer or a curse? Rememba d sabbath day and keep it holy
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by baron2000(m): 1:08pm On Mar 24, 2013
Desola: They should go and sit down jo! Are their marriages not really frauds?

FOOL!!!

2 Likes

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by biolabee(m): 1:12pm On Mar 24, 2013
its even those who quote scripture that are the worst bigots

SMH undecided undecided tongue
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Asiwaju9ja(m): 1:16pm On Mar 24, 2013
pheyikemi: shocked Is ds supposed to be a prayer or a curse? Rememba d sabbath day and keep it holy
No mind the yeye gurl. Make she up her game make she see better 9ja man marry. because, from all indication, na either old oyinbo man naim she go marry or she go be old babymama 4 life. STUPID
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by pheyikemi: 1:18pm On Mar 24, 2013
biolabee: its even those who quote scripture that are the worst bigots

SMH undecided undecided tongue
Not u again, moodwrecker
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 24, 2013
Southy women love Naija men... Fraud marriage or not I'm still married to my guY and love him to bits nnd our coming baby !!

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by biolabee(m): 1:35pm On Mar 24, 2013
nadia_SA: Southy women love Naija men... Fraud marriage or not I'm still married to my guY and love him to bits nnd our coming baby !!

i feel you dear, i observed that too.. very nice times i had in SA

Me with some pretty ladies at Rustenburg stadium and at Sandton City

Congrats on your coming baby

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by biolabee(m): 1:37pm On Mar 24, 2013
pheyikemi: Not u again, moodwrecker

how did i wreck your mood
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by pheyikemi: 1:44pm On Mar 24, 2013
biolabee:

how did i wreck your mood
By stalking
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 24, 2013
cheesy cheesy
biolabee:

Congrats on your coming baby

Thank u!!
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by ximita: 1:48pm On Mar 24, 2013
So many beefers around here...
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by biolabee(m): 1:48pm On Mar 24, 2013
pheyikemi: By stalking

For your mind, is it me that infected you with racism and tribalism

o ya sho ara e... <Watch yourself ...>
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 24, 2013
biolabee:

WoW I love uR picS.. U should come again to South Africa... I and Ike tried our best to attend every Nigerian match... From the first game to the last...

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by biolabee(m): 1:56pm On Mar 24, 2013
nadia_SA: cheesy cheesy

Thank u!!

Thanks ma.. i also noticed that your ladies are great cooks and not ashamed to cook for their men
A friend of a friend promised to cook some native delicacies for us and even take us to her place in the Eastern Cape
Football reasons did not let us go

SA ladies are nice though they like the good things of life like any normal woman

Next time i go there, i will visit Easten Cape and drink some Mmomoti....
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by pheyikemi: 2:00pm On Mar 24, 2013
biolabee:

For your mind, is it me that infected you with racism and tribalism

o ya sho ara e... <Watch yourself ...>
now hu is tribal/racial infested? If u read and digested all my posts well, u'll c I was neva into racism/tribalism. I only had to reply d cheeky lady cos'f d way she addressed Nig women of wc I'm inclusive and ad to xplain d meanin of slutty word she gave Nigerian ladies in regards to her statement. For hecks sake, sluts are everywhr, even a dumbass knws ds, but u dnt av to generalise it, lyk I told u b4 I dnt take shi.t. Nd if u fink I'm sooo into all Nigerian men, u r mistaken. I'm only supportive of d good ones.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by biolabee(m): 2:03pm On Mar 24, 2013
nadia_SA:

WoW I love uR picS.. U should come again to South Africa... I and Ike tried our best to attend every Nigerian match... From the first game to the last...

I will definitely go this year end or next year for the cape town jazz fest

More pics from the Nig Ethiopia game

Ethiopians are pretty!

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 24, 2013
biolabee:

Thanks ma.. i also noticed that your ladies are great cooks and not ashamed to cook for their men
A friend of a friend promised to cook some native delicacies for us and even take us to her place in the Eastern Cape
Football reasons did not let us go

SA ladies are nice though they like the good things of life like any normal woman

Next time i go there, i will visit Easten Cape and drink some Mmomoti....
Haha that's cool nd yeah we love the kitchen
I'm glad u were happy here...
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by biolabee(m): 2:06pm On Mar 24, 2013
pheyikemi: now hu is tribal/racial infested? If u read and digested all my posts well, u'll c I was neva into racism/tribalism. I only had to reply d cheeky lady cos'f d way she addressed Nig women of wc I'm inclusive and ad to xplain d meanin of slutty word she gave Nigerian ladies in regards to her statement. F[b]or hecks sake, sluts are everywhr,[/b] even a dumbass knws ds, but u dnt av to generalise it, lyk I told u b4 I dnt take shi.t. Nd if u fink I'm sooo into all Nigerian men, u r mistaken. I'm only supportive of d good ones.

Good you know sluts are everywhere
Your choice if you are into Nigerians or not, it matters not
I and lot of guys here find it revolting that people have classified Nigerian males into dck-men and s.exbots
There is more to me, and i am sure, other guys than just s.ex

Just as there are good naija men out there, there are good south african ladies out there and some of us will be privileged to meet and relate with them

At least Taiwo odukoya married a southy woman

3 Likes

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by pheyikemi: 2:12pm On Mar 24, 2013
[quote author=biolabee]

There is more to me, and i am sure, than just s.ex

Can't rememba eva asking if thr was more to u or not. I'm not interested on dat subject
anyway. Goodluck wiv ur macho self

1 Like

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by biolabee(m): 2:18pm On Mar 24, 2013
pheyikemi: Can't rememba eva asking if thr was more to u or not. I'm not interested on dat subject
anyway. Goodluck wiv ur macho self

You did not ask, but a lot of people made statements that southies like naija men because they have big dcks and can phock and this and that
I believe there is more to naija men than that .. haba!

its humiliaiting
How will you feel if all they told they said about naija girls is that u have big bakassi (liraho for southies here) and nothing more

capische?

1 Like

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by calcal: 2:18pm On Mar 24, 2013
Black to Black in African continent, fraud no fraud never warrant names calling.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (35) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of The "Yahaya Bello Gang" Attackers / Photographers 'abandon' Buhari For Jonathan At Council Of State Meeting / PDP Disqualifies Two Presidential Aspirants, ₦40 Million Form Fee Forfeited Each

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.