Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,657 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg (66533 Views)

Photos: Nigerians Protest Over ‘crazy’ PHCN Bills In Abuja / Nigerians Protest At MTN, Multichoice, And Shoprite Offices' Outlet / Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by pheyikemi: 2:25pm On Mar 24, 2013
biolabee:

How will you feel if all they told they said about naija girls is that u have big bakassi (liraho for southies here) and nothing more

capische?
I'll feel less concerned, cos I dnt possess a big shitbox
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by biolabee(m): 2:30pm On Mar 24, 2013
pheyikemi: I'll feel less concerned, cos I dnt possess a big shitbox

Ok no wahala, you know what yoruba chics are known for.. that thing their mama gave them
grin grin cool cool
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by jidewin(m): 2:34pm On Mar 24, 2013
1,2:
Like this one
DAMNNNNNN!!!! You just set the tone HOT in here matey.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by pheyikemi: 2:35pm On Mar 24, 2013
biolabee:

Ok no wahala, you know what yoruba chics are known for.. that thing their mama gave them
grin grin cool cool

I'm ignorant of wot they r known for, would u pls let me in on it?
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by biolabee(m): 2:38pm On Mar 24, 2013
me sef i dont know,, i am looking for that thing

hahaha
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 24, 2013
pheyikemi: Obviously I dnt need any help but it seems u do
tis pathetic that u still can't figure it out ,yet....!!!
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by pheyikemi: 2:43pm On Mar 24, 2013
donroxy: tis pathetic that u still can't figure it out ,yet....!!!
sorry can't nd if u could show som empathy, y not kuku explain
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by jidewin(m): 2:49pm On Mar 24, 2013
nadia_SA: Southy women love Naija men... Fraud marriage or not I'm still married to my guY and love him to bits nnd our coming baby !!
Awwww so sweeeeeeeet!!!

2 Likes

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by mpumalanga: 2:55pm On Mar 24, 2013
Some Nigerians will as usual mock and ridicule the noble action of those SA women married to Nigerians because it is not in the character of some of them to stand up for anything.Especially in a country where some groups can collectively hate others and call it civilization.Those women knew that without their husbands,the future of their children will be shaky and it only strengthens the impression out there that some Nigerians takes good care of their family.I don't know why some people expected them to keep quiet and pretend that their marriage is a fraud just to buy unto the thoughts of some people that collectively label others in order to justify the inhuman treatment they are meting out on them.

Nigeria started marrying SA women even before the ANC led government introduced the accompany spouse permit.Some married with out papers but only paid labola.So the arguments that every of their is because of papers is unfair.Some can marry because of that,the same way some SA women prefer not to be married but to engage in such arrangement.Even the former minister of home affairs said that they are aware of that.So,generalizing their marriage as fraud and calling their wives negative names is not the way to go because those women know what they want and they love and sacrifice for what they believe in,unlike some others that can not even speak out when their husbands and in laws were being murdered simply because they came from different tribe.

Any body that want to know the level of the authenticity of some of those marriage should check the the number of SA women that travels to Nigeria every festive period with their families before they open up their not so uglyly mouth to talk about what they do not know.Although,i will not entirely blame home affairs for these but will blame some groups of Nigerians that imported their tribal way of life,who wrote to them informing them that some other tribes are marrying for papers.Unfortunately,these are the same people that called these women hiv carriers but turned around to cry when they saw that the marriage is yielding positive fruits in all aspect of life.SA women are intelligent,not arrogant and class conscious unlike..... but humane conscious to the extent that no reasonable man will let go their humane touch.So fraudulent marriage my foot.

6 Likes

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by biolabee(m): 2:58pm On Mar 24, 2013
mpumalanga: Some Nigerians will as usual mock and ridicule the noble action of those SA women married to Nigerians because it is not in the character of some of them to stand up for anything.Especially in a country where some groups can collectively hate others and call it civilization.Those women knew that without their husbands,the future of their children will be shaky and it only strengthens the impression out there that some Nigerians takes good care of their family.I don't know why some people expected them to keep quiet and pretend that their marriage is a fraud just to buy unto the thoughts of some people that collectively label others in order to justify the inhuman treatment they are meting out on them.

Nigeria started marrying SA women even before the ANC led government introduced the accompany spouse permit.Some married with out papers but only paid labola.So the arguments that every of their is because of papers is unfair.Some can marry because of that,the same way some SA women prefer not to be married but to engage in such arrangement.Even the former minister of home affairs said that they are aware of that.So,generalizing their marriage as fraud and calling their wives negative names is not the way to go because those women know what they want and they love and sacrifice for what they believe in,unlike some others that can not even speak out when their husbands and in laws were being murdered simply because they came from different tribe.

Any body that want to know the level of the authenticity of some of those marriage should check the the number of SA women that travels to Nigeria every festive period with their families before they open up their not so uglyly mouth to talk about what they do not know.Although,i will not entirely blame home affairs for these but will blame some groups of Nigerians that imported their tribal way of life,who wrote to them informing them that some other tribes are marrying for papers.Unfortunately,these are the same people that called these women hiv carriers but turned around to cry when they saw that the marriage is yielding positive fruits in all aspect of life.SA women are intelligent,not arrogant and class conscious unlike..... but humane conscious to the extent that no reasonable man will let go their humane touch.So fraudulent marriage my foot.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 24, 2013
pheyikemi: sorry can't nd if u could show som empathy, y not kuku explain
why not.....!!!

I dunno how u come about ur adage ''the devil u kno....bla bla among other posts of urs and desola tagging Nigerians fraud (despite she being one,a Nigerian or Yoruba woman).......!!!

U peeps shd atleast show sympathy if not to the ZA ladies that married Nigerian dudes, their kids who could not concentrate in school simply cuz some immigration were discriminating their dad.......their dad were hooked ......their dad could not come home....!!!

These same ZA ladies were being called prostitutes by same xenophobic immigration Officers simply cuz they wanna renew their hubby's paper...........!!!!

Have u imagine what these families are passing through to the extent of protesting.....why would they protest if they are not proud of the marriage.......!!!

And the little u could do is to also launch ur own attack from here.......!!!

Afterall u re a woman/mother too(Feyi),I kno u don't want that.....!!!

There are many Guys in Nigeria to reach all Nigerian ladies...........leave the few dudes with ZA ladies alone......!!!

This ZA snatch Nigerian men,ZA women HIV,ZA this.........angel u kno,devil u hate.....

I don't even think Nigerian ladies will even protest against injustice to Nigerian dudes......!!!......hmmm..!!!

Feyikemi,I don't think tis a crime to marry beyond one's shore......!!!
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by biolabee(m): 3:25pm On Mar 24, 2013
donroxy: why not.....!!!

I dunno how u come about ur adage ''the devil u kno....bla bla among other posts of urs and desola tagging Nigerians fraud (despite she being one,a Nigerian or Yoruba woman).......!!!

U peeps shd atleast show sympathy if not to the ZA ladies that married Nigerian dudes, their kids who could not concentrate in school simply cuz some immigration were discriminating their dad.......their dad were hooked ......their dad could not come home....!!!

These same ZA ladies were being called prostitutes by same xenophobic immigration Officers simply cuz they wanna renew their hubby's paper...........!!!!

Have u imagine what these families are passing through to the extent of protesting.....why would they protest if they are not proud of the marriage.......!!!

And the little u could do is to also launch ur own attack from here.......!!!

Afterall u re a woman/mother too(Feyi),I kno u don't want that.....!!!

There are many Guys in Nigeria to reach all Nigerian ladies...........leave the few dudes with ZA ladies alone......!!!

This ZA snatch Nigerian men,ZA women HIV,ZA this.........angel u kno,devil u hate.....

I don't even think Nigerian ladies will even protest against injustice for Nigerian dudes......!!!......hmmm..!!!

Feyikemi,I don't think tis a crime to marry beyond one's shore......!!!

You have killed, nay overkilled it
GBAM!!
They are busy plotting schemes against naija males

ZA ladies are free and let you be yourself.. they told me so

JUDGED!!

1 Like

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Yepz: 3:26pm On Mar 24, 2013
Desola: Nigerians are predominantly fraudsters Abegi!

bros read before commenting
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by redsun(m): 3:38pm On Mar 24, 2013
Yepz: bros read before commenting

She is talking blind. What triggered her is that Mrs uche. Although,the title didn't say igbos in south Africa,but that is all she sees.

Most of the yoruba bigots on this forum are sick to the marrow. American kkks and European neo nazis can't be worse than,exept for sheer guts,maybe.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by biolabee(m): 3:41pm On Mar 24, 2013
^^^^

LMAO!!
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 24, 2013
biolabee:

GBAM!!

JUDGED!!
thanks brother!!!
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Desola(f): 3:54pm On Mar 24, 2013
whitebrown: I read this thread with dismay and sadness seeing the kind of animosity and hatred between two countries whose synergy can really bring a lot of respect to Africa as a continent. I also believe as a Nigerian who has resided here in SA for well over 10 yrs now that a lot of enlightenment is needed. Firstly scam marriages have been in existence all over the world for decades I believe, but lets pause and ask ourselves a question, is it normal even if its a scam marriage to be married to someone you don't know or have never seen? Yes, it's the reality, it's no news here that hundreds of ladies and women go to the home office for one reason or the other only to find out that on the system they are married to some Nigerian or Pakistani without their knowledge. Female SA identity documents are stolen , picture on it removed and another picture inserted, the person whose pic is now inserted will go to the home office impersonating the original bearer of the I.d and will be married to a nigerian. The problem is status change affect a lot of things , bank account , life policies etc, I have even seen a situation where this scam marriage was only discovered after the original I.d owner died and the mortuary refused to release the copse no one except the spouse who no one knew not even the ladies child and it was chaos. When a young nigerian man arrives at the home office for marriage with a rural woman 45 years older than he and the woman can hardly speak a word of English and they can even see nerves all over the guy, dont you think the home office pick up all these. How long do they stand and watch? People do scam marriages, barely a month after they obtain their citizenship, they are filing for divorce, don't you think these events spark curiousity? Secondly, the issue of Nigerians involved in drugs and 419 is just out of control here, come to kempton park or Hillbrow, you will be ashamed and embarrassed for us as Nigerians, Nigerians back home see nothing and hence I understand the resentment of people resenting us, but come to these places and you will be angry, and this is why once people visit nigeria, the impression changes, the way Nigerians are on the loose here, it's not out of place to think Nigeria is just a country where drugs are sold at bus stops and every computer in every home is used for 419. 419 is so known here that you will almost not believe its a Nigerian Criminal code. Nigerians are not the only ones involved in criminal activities here, but we are by far the loudest , we believe in parading and making noise, we draw attention to our selves. I frequent the airport a lot and always as in 90% of the time, their are always human remains in coffins being flown home, right there you will my fellow brothers even arguing and all I hear is ego and lots of them even kill and set up each other. You find the other tribe also doing their credit card scam. We are are own biggest enemies and we need to earn world wide respect but it begins with us.

Spot on!

Succinctly put!
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Desola(f): 3:56pm On Mar 24, 2013
redsun:

She is talking blind. What triggered her is that Mrs uche. Although,the title didn't say igbos in south Africa,but that is all she sees.

Most of the yoruba bigots on this forum are sick to the marrow. American kkks and European neo nazis can't be worse than,exept for sheer guts,maybe.

You reckon?

I think it's a well known fact that your people dominate the Nigerian population in that part of the world.

So, any misdemeanour perpetrated by Nigerians would be deemed to have been carried out by them, by default.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by ximita: 3:58pm On Mar 24, 2013
Desola:

Spot on!

Succinctly put!

what exactly is spot on in the post, it does not in anyway justify bigotry
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 24, 2013
biolabee:

i feel you dear, i observed that too.. very nice times i had in SA

Me with some pretty ladies at Rustenburg stadium and at Sandton City

Congrats on your coming baby

where are the faces?
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by biolabee(m): 4:11pm On Mar 24, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

where are the faces?

Hi kenya, I removed them sorry smiley

They are of mine and of others I don't have explicit permission to put their faces up

I've not forgetten my promise to visit your beautiful country
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by MrGlobe(m): 4:14pm On Mar 24, 2013
Desola:

sorry, i'm not Nigerian.

Proudly Oodua. tell them. cool cheesy cheesy
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 24, 2013
biolabee:

GBAM!!

JUDGED!!

Is this what you guys tell yourself?LOL women are the same everywhere!!Asia,europe...The day you do her wrong she will react the same way as the nigerian woman.what do you mean they let you be yourself?These relationships never really last,I have witnessed several!!! undecided although there are some exceptions
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Desola(f): 4:17pm On Mar 24, 2013
ximita:

what exactly is spot on in the post, it does not in anyway justify bigotry

Not at all. Just the undiluted truth in its stark form. It brought home the fact that Nigerians should not expect to be respected while they carry on criminally.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 24, 2013
1,2:
And This, this is your Typical SA Chick. 60% of them look like this
Hahaha... Average South Africans aren't as hot as this lady. Somebody called them pap waists yet this is nothing near a girl with broad waist. The images of South African women are of averagely overweight people. At least, that is what Google search presented. That girl on the image below is not an average South African.

The truth is that I can't date a girl like that for some personal reasons. She is not that pretty though.

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by mpumalanga: 4:20pm On Mar 24, 2013
whitebrown: I read this thread with dismay and sadness seeing the kind of animosity and hatred between two countries whose synergy can really bring a lot of respect to Africa as a continent. I also believe as a Nigerian who has resided here in SA for well over 10 yrs now that a lot of enlightenment is needed. Firstly scam marriages have been in existence all over the world for decades I believe, but lets pause and ask ourselves a question, is it normal even if its a scam marriage to be married to someone you don't know or have never seen? Yes, it's the reality, it's no news here that hundreds of ladies and women go to the home office for one reason or the other only to find out that on the system they are married to some Nigerian or Pakistani without their knowledge. Female SA identity documents are stolen , picture on it removed and another picture inserted, the person whose pic is now inserted will go to the home office impersonating the original bearer of the I.d and will be married to a nigerian. The problem is status change affect a lot of things , bank account , life policies etc, I have even seen a situation where this scam marriage was only discovered after the original I.d owner died and the mortuary refused to release the copse no one except the spouse who no one knew not even the ladies child and it was chaos. When a young nigerian man arrives at the home office for marriage with a rural woman 45 years older than he and the woman can hardly speak a word of English and they can even see nerves all over the guy, dont you think the home office pick up all these. How long do they stand and watch? People do scam marriages, barely a month after they obtain their citizenship, they are filing for divorce, don't you think these events spark curiousity? Secondly, the issue of Nigerians involved in drugs and 419 is just out of control here, come to kempton park or Hillbrow, you will be ashamed and embarrassed for us as Nigerians, Nigerians back home see nothing and hence I understand the resentment of people resenting us, but come to these places and you will be angry, and this is why once people visit nigeria, the impression changes, the way Nigerians are on the loose here, it's not out of place to think Nigeria is just a country where drugs are sold at bus stops and every computer in every home is used for 419. 419 is so known here that you will almost not believe its a Nigerian Criminal code. Nigerians are not the only ones involved in criminal activities here, but we are by far the loudest , we believe in parading and making noise, we draw attention to our selves. I frequent the airport a lot and always as in 90% of the time, their are always human remains in coffins being flown home, right there you will my fellow brothers even arguing and all I hear is ego and lots of them even kill and set up each other. You find the other tribe also doing their credit card scam. We are are own biggest enemies and we need to earn world wide respect but it begins with us.

How do you know that every computer at home is used for 419?
Some engage in ignoble acts but some do not.How are you going to
distinguish them if you can be in your home and decide what others
does in their home.This is one reason why i will continue to appreciate SA because many of them
don't operate with generalized assumptions.The government acknowledged Nigerian
contribution in opening the informal sector when the whites left JHB inner city
and few years ago,the police released a report about decline in Nigeria participation
in crime.The integration of NIGERIAN by SA made some of them to retool themselves in education,
while some learned skills and trade they are using presently to eke out a living with out crime.
The problem is not just SA because they have good institutions which they can use to separate the
criminals but equally some Nigerians as you said, that want to criminalize every body so that the can attribute
the success of others to crime in order to cover up for their lack of it due to their inability
to come down and learn some thing to do in SA.
You can mention some places but don't forget others places you find the lecturers,estate developers and
others because hillbrow,kempton park,point road are not the only places Nigerians live in SA.Some
Nigerians equally exposes those that practically indulges in crime but do so, not in way to criminalize
others due to tribal differences.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by biolabee(m): 4:24pm On Mar 24, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

Is this what you guys tell yourself?LOL women are the same everywhere!!Asia,europe...The day you do her wrong she will react the same way as the nigerian woman.what do you mean they let you be yourself?These relationships never really last,I have witnessed several!!! undecided although there are some exceptions

Not sure I get what you mean but what I meant is they are down to earth and don't have any undue expectations

They also are Excellent cooks and love having a good time unlike some of our girls here that pretend to be whiter than snow

@all4naija I saw more pretty girls in ZA than I've seen in lagos and ph
Only oweeri and calabar try for here

Sorry

@Desola if you are not nigerian and believe that nigerians are fraudsters why don't you move off the thread.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by MrGlobe(m): 4:25pm On Mar 24, 2013
Chineke, SA do have some nice ladies from what ve seen here. wow. how do I connect? only am scared of AIDS.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by biolabee(m): 4:27pm On Mar 24, 2013
Mr. Globe:
Chineke, SA do have some nice ladies from what ve seen here. wow. how do I connect? only am scared of AIDS.

Kolo cheesy
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Akaraiwe(m): 4:27pm On Mar 24, 2013
@all4naija...am Nigerian,though am always in ZA.
See the handwork of pap! Lolz

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by biolabee(m): 4:29pm On Mar 24, 2013
Akaraiwe: @all4naija...am Nigerian,though am always in ZA.

Egbe! Even the slim ones there have hips
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 24, 2013
Akaraiwe: @all4naija...am Nigerian,though am always in ZA.
Ouch! Don't those hips hurt? GROSS. Those won't pass of a pretty lady for me! I still do prefer Latinos!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (35) (Reply)

Okorocha Prepares Imo For Christmas (photos) / Atiku Floors Buhari Inside Aso Rock Polling Unit / Major-General Farouk Yahaya Poses In His Office (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.