Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,636 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

123456789O's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 123456789O's Profile / 123456789O's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 12 pages)

Politics / Re: Remain In Jail - Nigerians Tell Erisco Fan, VeryDarkMan, For Mocking Chioma by 123456789O: 9:42am On Mar 26
softtorce:
Ipob n obidient you mean

I've gone through the tweets. Hardly any support for the dude. Makes me wonder, if they are IPOB and Obidients like you claimed, then who voted Tinubu and Atiku? Why's over 99% of the comments "IPOB/OBIDIENT"?

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Tinubu Supporters Beg The US Government To Jail Kenneth Over Negative Review by 123456789O: 5:53am On Mar 26
JagabanB:

Sense don't make señsè to people who Iack it.

Is that what you got from the research? Tinubu supporters daft sha
Politics / Re: Tinubu Supporters Beg The US Government To Jail Kenneth Over Negative Review by 123456789O: 8:59pm On Mar 25
JagabanB:

I am well aware of the story and he's right in doing what's right for him, if u have the mouth to talk, u should have the evidence to back it up.
U can talk about govt as u like but an individual can come for u.

You're not making sense. Let me know when you've gone through the posts regarding the issue.
Politics / Re: Learn From Senegal Who Voted 44 Year-old ⁠— Tinubu Supporters Mock Obidients by 123456789O: 6:38pm On Mar 25
Localemperor:
This is Media play, it's is beyond reverse psychology. He knows it is what Obedient would use against Tinubu, but now would spend more time trying to defend why Obi was younger than Tinubu instead of comparing Tinubu to the Senegal new president. grin

😂
Politics / Re: Tinubu Supporters Beg The US Government To Jail Kenneth Over Negative Review by 123456789O: 6:11pm On Mar 25
JagabanB:

I never knew that going to court is now tagged as "abuse of power".

Like I said, go and read the genesis. It's not about court, but using the police to intimidate them. Go through my history or OP's threads

1 Like

Politics / Re: Tinubu Supporters Beg The US Government To Jail Kenneth Over Negative Review by 123456789O: 1:14pm On Mar 25
JagabanB:

So Erisco products should now be politicized?
What's wróñg with some of u?
The employees at Erisco are Tinubu supporters?
Local companies should cIose because someone don't like their products?
Same you will come back to say government is not encouraging local companies to grow?
In another 5 years u lgb0s will come back to make reference to how Tinubu cIosed Erisco because Nigerîà don't want lgb0s to progress.
U the masses are more terrible than the politicians in this country.

What are you typing? The clowns supporting the abuse of power by Erisco and the Police are Tinubu supporters, I mentioned examples. Better go read the origin of the story to understand before posting nonsense. Read my post history or OP's thread.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Hausa Muslim Man Threaten Igbo Muslim Who Wants To revert Back To Christianity by 123456789O: 12:32pm On Mar 25
Funny 😁
Politics / Re: Tinubu Supporters Beg The US Government To Jail Kenneth Over Negative Review by 123456789O: 12:20pm On Mar 25
madridguy:
BETTERINO MARINO and others said more than what the Kenneth said but all you can see is Kenneth message which he even put " lol " my dear, get over Erisco matter for the benefit of your health.

Erisco Foods will continue to go high and places.

You Tinubu supporters always supporting evil! Tufia!

1 Like

Politics / Re: Tinubu Supporters Beg The US Government To Jail Kenneth Over Negative Review by 123456789O: 12:13pm On Mar 25
JagabanB:
How Tinubu was factored into this is what I am still trying to understand, when others do it, it becomes a crîmè.

Cos Tinubu supporters are the ones supporting Erisco and the Police. Madridguy, Seunmsg, list goes on.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Tinubu Supporters Beg The US Government To Jail Kenneth Over Negative Review by 123456789O: 12:10pm On Mar 25
madridguy:
tongue

The US government is not lawless. That guy is wasting his time. His favourite juice has been reviewed, nothing he can do about it
Politics / Re: Ijelespeak: Seun Osewa Calls For Repeal Of Cybercrimes Act by 123456789O: 7:32am On Mar 23
Beremx:
so Serah Ibrahim isn't behind Ijele's arrest like you claimed? Hehehehe

He quoted Deji Adeyanju and Serah actually involved the police in her fight with Pastor Okezie, which Ijelespeaks bought and made several claims. You should go through his thread and read carefully. The Serah is still having issues with Pastor Okezie and appears to be in deep shit as the Pastor is now fighting back.
Politics / Re: Ijelespeak: Seun Osewa Calls For Repeal Of Cybercrimes Act by 123456789O: 5:09pm On Mar 22
Well said, Seun. That nonsense Act should be trashed as quickly as possible before more rich people exploit it. Ijelespeaks and Chioma should be freed. No to intimidation!

2 Likes

Politics / Re: How 9mobile Was First To Call Obidient Nefertiti "Henry" (Pix) by 123456789O: 5:30pm On Mar 21
Slytiger:

It is likely you are a man as well hiding behind a woman's username and picture.

I dey suspect am too 😂
Politics / Re: How 9mobile Was First To Call Obidient Nefertiti "Henry" (Pix) by 123456789O: 1:03pm On Mar 21
thesicilian:
Many of them just use female pictures and names to get more followers who are mostly males. Ask them to send their account details and you'll most likely see the truth

You're right

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Tinubu Supporters Abandon Ijelespeak Inside Police Dungeon After Cheering Him On by 123456789O: 12:53pm On Mar 21
Chest beating too much grin

1 Like

Politics / Re: How 9mobile Was First To Call Obidient Nefertiti "Henry" (Pix) by 123456789O: 12:51pm On Mar 21
Ola9ja23:

Henry with a female profile picture? 🤣🤣

IPOBidients and Bitter Obituary supporters are full of criminals

Maybe he did that to woo more followers for the movement. Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: How 9mobile Was First To Call Obidient Nefertiti "Henry" (Pix) by 123456789O: 12:50pm On Mar 21
Cindypresh:

Op are you not a man?? What's your obsession with Henry?

Go get a life

You again! Why are you always attacking OP? 😄

2 Likes

Politics / Re: I Don't Receive Pension From Abia Government — Ex-Governor Ikpeazu by 123456789O: 2:34pm On Mar 20
Talk true grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Deji Adeyanju Defends Ijelespeak After Obidient Used Police To Intimidate Him by 123456789O: 2:10pm On Mar 20
KillahPriest:
No be Deji again ? Birds of the same feather cool

Lol, Deji sef dey kolo at times 😄
Politics / Re: Deji Adeyanju Defends Ijelespeak After Obidient Used Police To Intimidate Him by 123456789O: 12:54pm On Mar 20
Cindypresh:

List all his other nairaland propaganda monikers here let's check..

You think I don't know how you people operate here??

Nawa o. You should tell me cos the only account I know never supported Eric. If you know of the one that did, show us.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Genocide: Nefertiti Expels Akin Olaoye From Peter Obi’s Camp by 123456789O: 12:53pm On Mar 20
Wahala
Politics / Re: Deji Adeyanju Defends Ijelespeak After Obidient Used Police To Intimidate Him by 123456789O: 12:06pm On Mar 20
Cindypresh:

Stop lieing to yourself

Check his post history. He never supported Eric.
Politics / Re: Deji Adeyanju Defends Ijelespeak After Obidient Used Police To Intimidate Him by 123456789O: 11:18am On Mar 20
helinues:
grin

This Obidients better don't start what they can't finish as reasonable number of them might end up in prison if it's about defamation/intimidation

They can't even take 5% of what they have been dishing to others.

Ijele, I dey your back

True

1 Like

Politics / Re: Deji Adeyanju Defends Ijelespeak After Obidient Used Police To Intimidate Him by 123456789O: 11:10am On Mar 20
Beremx:
hypocrite in what sense? Are the two incidents the same?
Una go cry tire. Make una advise the werey to carry lawyer or else he will be spending the night at the police station.

Nonsense

No go put that girl for trouble o. She dun make many defamatory posts against many. She should be careful

1 Like

Politics / Re: Military Denies Responsibility For Retaliatory Attack On Delta Community by 123456789O: 9:44pm On Mar 19
Nawa o

1 Like

Politics / Re: Tinubu Has Failed To Favour Us And Our Families - Supporters Lament by 123456789O: 9:43pm On Mar 19
Madridguy, Seunmsg, I hope you guys are being favoured? grin

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Ijaws Ntooo. by 123456789O: 11:18pm On Mar 18
Tranquillity360:
We all know those that want the whole communities in south south to be burned down by soldiers are mostly people from south West and north.

We also know south west are good in changing narration.

No mind them. Like say we no see their posts on X
Politics / Re: Killing Unarmed Civilians Do Not Make You A Gallant Soldier But A Weakling by 123456789O: 11:16pm On Mar 18
madridguy:
I am sure if one of the soldiers is your family, you will send some money to his killer as thank you fee.

Bro, I am not justifying the killing of our soldiers. I am against the leveling of the communities and killing of innocent people as retaliation. This shouldn't be.
Politics / Re: Killing Unarmed Civilians Do Not Make You A Gallant Soldier But A Weakling by 123456789O: 11:00pm On Mar 18
madridguy:
If you don't have anything reasonable to say, go and sleep.

Seriously, my guy, try to stand by the truth at times. No be everything be Politics

1 Like

Politics / Re: Killing Unarmed Civilians Do Not Make You A Gallant Soldier But A Weakling by 123456789O: 10:52pm On Mar 18
madridguy:
Emergency lovers of Nigeria.

Pa Nnamdi himself. Allow our soldiers to do their work.

You this man. Always on every thread supporting evil!
Politics / Re: Killing Unarmed Civilians Do Not Make You A Gallant Soldier But A Weakling by 123456789O: 10:52pm On Mar 18
Nigeria police and army are only good at eliminating innocent civilians. But they can't end banditry. Nonsense
Politics / Re: Nairaland Moderator Offers To Purchase Erisco Products Nigerians Are Boycotting by 123456789O: 10:37pm On Mar 18
kkins25:

Where is the keeling please?

Help me ask her o 😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 12 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.