Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,223 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

123456789O's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 123456789O's Profile / 123456789O's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 12 pages)

Politics / Re: They Scavenge On Other Telco; Aim To Suck Nigeria Dry - Reno Omokri Defames MTN by 123456789O: 7:05pm On Mar 16
decatalyst:

He is too small a man too achieve anything with this obvious campaign of calumny.

Its a shame that he hasn't spoken about 500m each for Senators in the budget, because he is frolicking with Tinubu's regime.

The senile big head should have started a national GSM company when he was with Jonathan nau.

So daft a man

And I used to respect that man o. Chai!

1 Like

Politics / Re: They Scavenge On Other Telco; Aim To Suck Nigeria Dry - Reno Omokri Defames MTN by 123456789O: 5:34pm On Mar 16
APCNGN:

Don't mind the hypocrite. He wants Chioma jailed because of a review but here is he publicly defaming MTN.

That's Reno for you! MTN is just being nice to him. I wish they'll act like Erisco Foods founder, by now he'll be shilling in jail.

1 Like

Politics / Re: They Scavenge On Other Telco; Aim To Suck Nigeria Dry - Reno Omokri Defames MTN by 123456789O: 5:24pm On Mar 16
Which telco is paying Reno Omokri to kill its competitor, MTN?

MTN needs to send the IG of Police ASAP to jail Reno Omokri before he kills their business!

Business built with sweat and hard work, Omokri wants to destroy!

Too bad! Who paid Reno to do this dirty job? Why's he destroying the image of a business that's employed thousands of Nigerians, pays taxes, and engages in communal development services? Why's Reno destroying our FDI? Who's paying Reno to do all this? MTN should act fast before Reno destroys them!

2 Likes 1 Share

Properties / Re: Igbos Have Suffered In Nigeria, Imagine This! (PHOTO) by 123456789O: 10:53am On Mar 16
Skooltynz:
op no mind them,you can only hate on what is better than you thats a psychological fact. ask the man if he wants igbos to break out of Nigeria you will see a different answer unity begging leeches.

True @ emboldened
Properties / Re: Igbos Have Suffered In Nigeria, Imagine This! (PHOTO) by 123456789O: 10:19am On Mar 16
Too bad!

Properties / Igbos Have Suffered In Nigeria, Imagine This! (PHOTO) by 123456789O: 10:19am On Mar 16
I reached out to this fool and the first thing he told me is "Sorry they don't want Igbo o"

You people are a cancer to this country.

https://twitter.com/the_amazingama/status/1768584573598745051?t=TkfBhJtmgE00TjVbeO6bmw&s=19

Politics / Re: Court Orders Company To Pay Peter Obi Supporter, General_Oluchi by 123456789O: 9:30am On Mar 16
Congrats to her!

Meanwhile, I see this as a foreshadow.
Politics / Re: Tweeps Accuse Seun Osewa Of Luring Nigerians To Jail Over His Erisco Foods Post by 123456789O: 9:04am On Mar 16
Babalegba:
The man should stop bullying people and throwing his weight around. This is Nigeria not just south east where people pay obeisance to him and let him rubbish the legal process just because he has money. Getting the igp to lock somebody up for a post is barbaric.

Simple!
Politics / Re: Tweeps Accuse Seun Osewa Of Luring Nigerians To Jail Over His Erisco Foods Post by 123456789O: 7:13pm On Mar 15
eepeepook:
Haiti, in the shambles it is right now, is better run than Nairaland. That boy should leave another man’s platform and fix his own. The humans working in Twitter don’t have two brains each. He should pay people ready to work online to clean his forum.

Nothing wrong with Seun being on X though

1 Like

Politics / Re: Tweeps Accuse Seun Osewa Of Luring Nigerians To Jail Over His Erisco Foods Post by 123456789O: 6:21pm On Mar 15
Depriest2020:
If you'all succeed in killing this mans business, just know that about a thousand people will lose their job.

If one negative review written by an unknown lady can kill a 40 years old business that prides itself as having over 100 million satisfied customers, then that business has no business doing business...

11 Likes

Business / Re: Erisco: Fisker Prepares For Bankruptcy After Youtuber's Review, Nigerians React by 123456789O: 1:12am On Mar 15
Chioma no do pass like this o and Erico sent a whole IG of Police after her.. 😂

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Experts Accuse Erisco Foods Of Violating Labeling, Other Regulations by 123456789O: 6:36pm On Mar 14
Unbiased1:

It's also a big lesson for me. That Chioma lady is not a celebrity. Her post couldn't have gotten such a high number of interactions to kill Erisco's business. In less than a week, that her post would have been forgotten and Facebook won't have been showing it to users because there would have been newer posts to replace it on people's timelines. This whole matter would have been forgotten in less than a week and to make matters better, there were some people who were defending Erisco's products in the comment section of the post. Erisco just blew the matter out of proportion now the post has gotten far more interactions than it was supposed it get on a normal level, the brand's image is now being bastardised on social media and they are spending more money on a lawsuit. All these would have been avoided if they had just ignored the Chioma lady.

You've said it all. Eric messed up! Probably he wanted to show her 'shege' as a 'big man'.. You know how these people reason.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Experts Accuse Erisco Foods Of Violating Labeling, Other Regulations by 123456789O: 6:34pm On Mar 14
Emusan:
Something that doesn't even worth what to spend 100 recharge card for this Erico Man is spending millions of Naira on it.

The funny thing is, the lady even said on that Facebook post that "In their family they don't do SUGAR but honey" so it's very easy for people who are not used to SUGAR to detect it in any mix even at the smallest quantity.

No mind the werey Eric.
Politics / Re: Experts Accuse Erisco Foods Of Violating Labeling, Other Regulations by 123456789O: 6:33pm On Mar 14
Eric should better do the right thing - comply with all regulations!

1 Like

Politics / Re: FACT CHECK: Chioma Never Said Erisco Foods Is 'killing' People by 123456789O: 11:26am On Mar 14
richidinho:

Go and join her legal team then so you can argue this in court

I think thats not a difficult thing to do, why all these noise on social media?

Oga show us where she said "killing" and stop diverting. Na una dey promote the lies on social media. Now we ask for proof, you say make we join their legal team. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Reno Omokri, Tinubu Supporters, 'Alpha Males' Tell Erisco To Jail Chioma (Pix) by 123456789O: 11:20am On Mar 14
SpatialKing:

She explaining that already in court

When she is finally out of court and prison

She will personally explain to you the dictionary

Go and release her

Like said she has learnt her lessons

Nawao. Be like na bot I dey chat with 😄
Politics / Re: Reno Omokri, Tinubu Supporters, 'Alpha Males' Tell Erisco To Jail Chioma (Pix) by 123456789O: 11:15am On Mar 14
SpatialKing:

Since you side that ki**ing is not same thing as killing go and join her legal team bro explain it to the judge...

I'm not arguing with you

Next time she won't say a product kills people...

Even Verydarkman no do reach that one

Oga, which dictionary defines "ki***ing" as "killing"?
Politics / Re: Pictures: Dry Season Farming In Kano State, Nigeria by 123456789O: 11:07am On Mar 14
Nice.
Politics / Re: Reno Omokri, Tinubu Supporters, 'Alpha Males' Tell Erisco To Jail Chioma (Pix) by 123456789O: 10:57am On Mar 14
SpatialKing:

Go and join her legal team and defend her in court
Next time she won't make careless statements

I'm sure she has learnt her lesson

That's my problem with una. When them expose una deception, next line would be "go and join her legal team" nawa o
Politics / Re: FACT CHECK: Chioma Never Said Erisco Foods Is 'killing' People by 123456789O: 10:43am On Mar 14
madridguy:
Use the woman his enemies send come to promote his business? Is this a joke or what?

Guy, where did you get your "killing" from?
Politics / Re: FACT CHECK: Chioma Never Said Erisco Foods Is 'killing' People by 123456789O: 10:43am On Mar 14
Seunmsg, Madridguy

I am not in support of anyone. I am only after the truth. You lot said she accused Eric of killing people. But that's not what she said. Just stating the obvious, unless una get access to her mind.
Politics / Re: Reno Omokri, Tinubu Supporters, 'Alpha Males' Tell Erisco To Jail Chioma (Pix) by 123456789O: 10:41am On Mar 14
SpatialKing:

See for yourself

Are you a bot? Where is "killing" there?

Read this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/8029996/fact-check-chioma-never-said
Politics / Re: FACT CHECK: Chioma Never Said Erisco Foods Is 'killing' People by 123456789O: 10:40am On Mar 14
madridguy:
So na you write this ones?

Lol, you dun remove the "killing" argument? 🤣 we are getting there!

Biko, tell me what's wrong in her comment? Show me where she said the product is killing people!
Politics / Re: FACT CHECK: Chioma Never Said Erisco Foods Is 'killing' People by 123456789O: 9:55am On Mar 14
ursullalinda:
The man has very bad advisers...as a business guru the wise thing is to use the woman and market the product...or they would have ignored her totally.

Exactly. I don’t want Eric to fall. But the man is not helping matters with his arrogance. Too bad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: FACT CHECK: Chioma Never Said Erisco Foods Is 'killing' People by 123456789O: 9:54am On Mar 14
Cindypresh:

Most people criticising chioma have once or most times abuse MTN or Airtel and particularly Glo.

They've called first bank useless and all sorts of name.

I have not seen Glo arrest their critics because according to erisco, they want to kill Glo brand...abi Glo is not a Nigerian brand??

Hypocrites, tufia

Na hypocrisy. Even Madridguy wey want Eric to jail Chioma for defamation also defamed NLCreator in the process. Big hypocrites!

See the thread

https://www.nairaland.com/8029244/erisco-chioma-paid-nlcreator-madridguy

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Erisco: Chioma Paid NlCreator - Madridguy Falsely Claimed (Pix) by 123456789O: 9:46am On Mar 14
ibrahimsalam:
All I see is a jobless programmed bot who has nothing to defend about the failed government anymore delving into an area he is not programed for.

😂
Politics / Re: FACT CHECK: Chioma Never Said Erisco Foods Is 'killing' People by 123456789O: 9:38am On Mar 14
I agree 100%! I wonder where those parading "killing" got it from. Going by their logic, why not use "kidding"? Stop kidding people with your product will also make sense. "Kidding people with your product" would mean to deceive (someone) with your product. Nawa o

5 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Reno Omokri, Tinubu Supporters, 'Alpha Males' Tell Erisco To Jail Chioma (Pix) by 123456789O: 9:11am On Mar 14
SpatialKing:

I totally support people calling out products
People should call out products by saying is too salty, sugary, spoiled or not well cooked etc..

But coming out boldly to say the product is killing people without any evidence to back your claim... Haba

Nowhere did she say the product is KILLING. It's you people that are saying it. No killing in that post. Again, read what OP said to get informed.
Politics / Re: Reno Omokri, Tinubu Supporters, 'Alpha Males' Tell Erisco To Jail Chioma (Pix) by 123456789O: 9:09am On Mar 14
Orinechi:
But she doesn't have a right to defame a brand. Try what she did to any brand and get urself in jail .

There's NO defamation there. You should read what OP posted to get informed. It's not a crime to review a product negatively
Politics / Re: Niger Junta Won At Last ... by 123456789O: 6:48pm On Mar 13
Tinubu gra gra too much. Lol
Politics / Re: Erisco: Chioma Paid NlCreator - Madridguy Falsely Claimed (Pix) by 123456789O: 6:27pm On Mar 13
sirchim:
himself know say nothing good dey inside am.

grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 12 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.