Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

123456789O's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 123456789O's Profile / 123456789O's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 12 pages)

Politics / Re: Erisco: Chioma Paid NlCreator - Madridguy Falsely Claimed (Pix) by 123456789O: 5:00pm On Mar 13
sirchim:
Can anything good come out of madRIG guy?

Nothing jo

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Reno Omokri, Tinubu Supporters, 'Alpha Males' Tell Erisco To Jail Chioma (Pix) by 123456789O: 4:58pm On Mar 13
Goodnewsforlife:
op sugar coated it

Go n check all she posted on Facebook n u will see it’s beyond, a person doing an harmless review will not dare anyone to take her to court

She did it like she was paid by competitors to demarket d product

Sugarcoat what? You no sabi read and fact-check? I don't want to spam it as I've done so countless times on this thread. Simply go back and read. Then come back with a comeback.
Politics / Re: Reno Omokri, Tinubu Supporters, 'Alpha Males' Tell Erisco To Jail Chioma (Pix) by 123456789O: 4:27pm On Mar 13
Goodnewsforlife:
nawah for u igbos ooo

She demarket d product but u didn’t see that but I know if people start avoiding erisco products now n it fold up

U igbos will blame tinubu n not your sister

There's no demarketing there. Read OP's post. She made a review which she's entitled to.
Politics / Re: Reno Omokri, Tinubu Supporters, 'Alpha Males' Tell Erisco To Jail Chioma (Pix) by 123456789O: 4:11pm On Mar 13
Paulpaulpaul:

Then who will pay the 5billion fan?

😂 🤣
Politics / Re: Reno Omokri, Tinubu Supporters, 'Alpha Males' Tell Erisco To Jail Chioma (Pix) by 123456789O: 4:10pm On Mar 13
gidgiddy:

The boycott is as a result of the undue harrasment of the woman by the security agents at the behest of Erisco

Exactly
Politics / Re: Erisco: Chioma Paid NlCreator - Madridguy Falsely Claimed (Pix) by 123456789O: 2:39pm On Mar 13
tonicyril:
What is happening here sef?

Ask Agbados o. Their hypocrisy too much grin

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Tinubu Opens Land, Air Borders With Niger Rep, Lifts Other Sanctions by 123456789O: 2:38pm On Mar 13
Good
Politics / Re: Reno Omokri, Tinubu Supporters, 'Alpha Males' Tell Erisco To Jail Chioma (Pix) by 123456789O: 2:37pm On Mar 13
Buccalcavity2:

Hmm. You have a point. It's just a disturbing trend. In the west, they probably have more brutal reviews than I see in Nigeria. And in few cases companies take it up while in majority of cases companies quickly douse the situation...You read the subsequent cases in news.... BUT i have never seen let's boycott that product/company...

Hopefully, it gets resolved. There's a post David Hundeyin made on the case, comparing with Genevieve Nnaji and Amstel Malta saga. It made sense. I wish Erisco did same, all this unnecessary katakata would have been prevented .

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Has Dangote Refinery Stopped Working? by 123456789O: 2:07pm On Mar 13
grin
Politics / Re: Erisco: Chioma Paid NlCreator - Madridguy Falsely Claimed (Pix) by 123456789O: 2:05pm On Mar 13
Some Tinubu supporters an hypocrisy eh 🙄

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Why Is Nairaland Promoting A Ponzi Scheme by 123456789O: 2:03pm On Mar 13
naijapips04:

Yes. It is pure Ponzi.

Proof?
Politics / Re: Reno Omokri, Tinubu Supporters, 'Alpha Males' Tell Erisco To Jail Chioma (Pix) by 123456789O: 2:03pm On Mar 13
Buccalcavity2:

Of course Chioma has the right to boycott. I'm worried about who (are the "Nigerians"wink calling on Nigerians to boycott a product. because Chioma is their social media comrade? I don't see the basis. It seems like social media cancellation strategy which aligns with ERISCOs complaints.
I'm just judging dispassionately
If I have issues with fellow citizen,regardless of my status, why can't I seek resolution in a civil way? why should social media be the judge?

I understand you. But can Chioma stop people from reacting? She can't control what others do.

1 Like 1 Share

Business / Re: Nigerians React As Oyibo People With Igbo Names Review Erisco Products (Pix) by 123456789O: 1:34pm On Mar 13
Madridguy come o grin
Politics / Re: Reno Omokri, Tinubu Supporters, 'Alpha Males' Tell Erisco To Jail Chioma (Pix) by 123456789O: 1:33pm On Mar 13
Buccalcavity2:
What I don't get is the boycott clamour. It kinda gives credence to chiomas motive to destroy ERISCO business.
You 'reviewed' a product, company feels it is malicious, went the civil way to complain. You came back from law enforcement officers and then clamour for boycott of the product? It's beginning to seem like arrogance and blackmail by social media to me.
The case is in court, so why are you scared if you are right! Why boycott?

Chioma didn't ask anyone to boycott. Nigerians are the ones protesting. Plus, Chioma herself has the right to boycott any product she doesn't like. No law prohibits her from boycotting

4 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Reno Omokri, Tinubu Supporters, 'Alpha Males' Tell Erisco To Jail Chioma (Pix) by 123456789O: 1:31pm On Mar 13
madridguy:
Amazing product.

LOL, you have no answer? Naso you wan jail Chioma? Naso you go prove your case beyond every reasonable doubt?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Reno Omokri, Tinubu Supporters, 'Alpha Males' Tell Erisco To Jail Chioma (Pix) by 123456789O: 1:16pm On Mar 13
0jgti7gko08yhfe:

No mind the BADT man grin

We just want the right thing done. No to intimidation and harassment. Let the court be the judge. Chioma should be presumed innocent until a court of competent jurisdiction declares her guilty. Until then, the police should stop harassing her.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Reno Omokri, Tinubu Supporters, 'Alpha Males' Tell Erisco To Jail Chioma (Pix) by 123456789O: 12:54pm On Mar 13
madridguy:
Scroll up and see my attachment and tell us amount you award such person if you're the owner of Erisco Foods.

Read the quote I sent you which you ignored to attack my person and respond specifically to it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Why Is Nairaland Promoting A Ponzi Scheme by 123456789O: 12:51pm On Mar 13
Did you verify it's ponzi?
Politics / Re: Reno Omokri, Tinubu Supporters, 'Alpha Males' Tell Erisco To Jail Chioma (Pix) by 123456789O: 12:49pm On Mar 13
madridguy:
If you like go and open 100 moniker over this case, you and your Chioma will face the court for spoiling someone else business.

Answer the questions analysts raised. I've no business with Chioma or Erisco Tomato. In fact, it's my first time of seeing that product. I'm only concerned about the truth and lawfulness.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: SERAP To Tinubu: Tell Erisco, Police To Stop Intimidating Chioma Over Review by 123456789O: 12:39pm On Mar 13
If only one review from an unknown person made in an obscure corner of Facebook can destroy a business that boasts of over 100 million happy customers on their website, then the founder should go back to the drawing board. If one review can trigger posting of fake positive reviews on their website and hiring of PR firms, then there's something fundamentally wrong with that product.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Reno Omokri, Tinubu Supporters, 'Alpha Males' Tell Erisco To Jail Chioma (Pix) by 123456789O: 12:38pm On Mar 13
madridguy:
kiss

Robot, read

● Eric, founder of Erisco Foods, acknowledges the presence of sugar in the tomato mix Chioma reviewed, suggesting, "You can add water and use it to eat bread." He draws a comparison between the tin tomato mix and "butter" and "jam." Given that jam often contains high levels of sugar, it's understandable why Chioma voiced her concern.

● This comparison has prompted some analysts to raise questions regarding false advertising and lack of information. Notably, the amount of sugar added is unspecified, and there's no nutritional breakdown available. Additionally, the use of a personified image of a tomato chef preparing a meal with the tomato mix jam raises further concerns. Moreover, critics argue that the '100% natural' label on Erisco canned tomatoes, tomato mix, and tomato pastes is vague and misleading.

● Chioma faces accusations of violating the Cyber Crimes Act 2015 for stating that the product is killing people. However, some analysts have disputed this claim, suggesting it's an assumption rather than a fact. They point out that Chioma used "ki***ing," an 8-character word, while "killing" is only 7 characters long. Therefore, according to these analysts, it's inappropriate to impose an assumption on a vague word, especially in a case involving a criminal offense that requires evidence 'beyond reasonable doubt'.

● Nevertheless, others argue that even if "killing" was intended, it still doesn't justify the intimidation. They contend that the word strongly emphasizes concerns about the potential negative health effects of consuming such a sweet product. Additionally, section 24 of the Cybercrime Act 2015, which Eric and the police are relying on, is controversial, as it has been declared null and void by the ECOWAS court. Ribadu has also pledged that the law will be reviewed. However, while Eric and the police are entitled to test it in Nigerian courts, they should refrain from intimidating and bullying the pregnant mother and allow the court to perform its duty.

● The Federal Competition & Consumer Protection Commission (FCCPC) has declared Chioma didn't violate any known extant law.

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Reno Omokri, Tinubu Supporters, 'Alpha Males' Tell Erisco To Jail Chioma (Pix) by 123456789O: 12:38pm On Mar 13
osuofia2:
Obidients are terrible. If Erisco food folds alot of jobs fold because of jobless olosho seeking attention

If only one review from an unknown person made in an obscure corner of Facebook can destroy a business that boasts of over 100 million happy customers on their website, then the founder should go back to the drawing board. If one review can trigger posting of fake positive reviews on their website and hiring of PR firms, then there's something fundamentally wrong with that product.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: SERAP To Tinubu: Tell Erisco, Police To Stop Intimidating Chioma Over Review by 123456789O: 12:34pm On Mar 13
Watianoengineer:
Those blaming APC for the woes of the country should direct their anger towards Peter Obi. That man is the reason why everyone is suffering currently. Nigerians were fed up with Buhari's ineptitude coupled with the naira scarcity and were ready to sack APC from leadership. Peter Obi made sure APC remained by splitting the votes he and Atiku should have jointly gotten from nigerians hereby making Tinubu to emerge as President. Peter Obi is the reason why many families are going to bed hungry. That Obidient movement was started to ensure APC remained in power. Governor Soludo warned but was insulted by Obidients. See where we are today

So Nigerians should suffer because some persons voted Tinubu?
Politics / Re: Reno Omokri, Tinubu Supporters, 'Alpha Males' Tell Erisco To Jail Chioma (Pix) by 123456789O: 11:39am On Mar 13
CannibalTorment:
Chioma thinks she can say anything and go scot free

Una read thread at all?

8 Likes

Politics / Re: Reno Omokri, Tinubu Supporters, 'Alpha Males' Tell Erisco To Jail Chioma (Pix) by 123456789O: 11:38am On Mar 13
seunmsg:
Chioma will go to jail and nothing will happen.

Agbado man, go jail her na. Anofia

9 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Reno Omokri, Tinubu Supporters, 'Alpha Males' Tell Erisco To Jail Chioma (Pix) by 123456789O: 11:35am On Mar 13
Peterobi90:
I stand with Erisco 100%... its not an obidient or APC thing..

You can't say a product one has grown and built for over 40years kills people without proof, .[/b]

Looks like you missed this

Chioma faces accusations of violating the Cyber Crimes Act 2015 for stating that the product is killing people. However, some analysts have disputed this claim, suggesting it's an assumption rather than a fact. They point out that Chioma used "ki***ing," an 8-character word, while "killing" is only 7 characters long. Therefore, according to these analysts, it's inappropriate to impose an assumption on a vague word, especially in a case involving a criminal offense that requires evidence 'beyond reasonable doubt'.

● Nevertheless, others argue that even if "killing" was intended, it still doesn't justify the intimidation. They contend that the word strongly emphasizes concerns about the potential negative health effects of consuming such a sweet product. Additionally, section 24 of the Cybercrime Act 2015, which Eric and the police are relying on, is controversial, as it has been declared null and void by the ECOWAS court. Ribadu has also pledged that the law will be reviewed. However, while Eric and the police are entitled to test it in Nigerian courts, they should refrain from intimidating and bullying the pregnant mother and allow the court to perform its duty.

● The Federal Competition & Consumer Protection Commission (FCCPC) has declared Chioma didn't violate any known extant law.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Erisco: Amnesty Demands Release Of Woman Arrested Over Comment On Tomato Paste by 123456789O: 6:32pm On Mar 11
Naija police. Una mates dey destroy insecurity, but na poor, pregnant woman wey review tin tomato una dey flex power on. Tufiakwa!
Politics / Re: Sarki Blames Peter Obi For Tinubu’s Underperformance, Begs Him To Disappear by 123456789O: 1:10pm On Mar 11
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Peter Obi don suffer grin cheesy.

Soon they will ask Peter Obi to willingly die,so that they can ask Tinubu to start performing.

If Peter Obi no die, APC won't be able to perform and people won't be able to stand up to the government,and ask them critical questions about governance. tongue shocked cheesy

No be small thing 😂

1 Like

Health / Re: FG Urged To Introduce Higher Taxes On Sugar-Sweetened Drinks To Reduce Obesity by 123456789O: 8:13am On Mar 11
Sirmwill:

Are Nigerians even obese?

They are just looking for excuse to make things harder for Nigerians

123 Likes 5 Shares

Politics / Re: Why Terrorism Persists In Parts Of Nigeria – Defence Minister( Muhammad Badaru by 123456789O: 6:21pm On Mar 07
Failed government
Politics / Re: Suicide: Tinubu’s Gruesome Economic Policy Claims Another Life (Pictures) by 123456789O: 6:20pm On Mar 07
RIP. Tinubu should stop destroying the economy with his demonic policies. Too much blood on his hands already

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Obidient Movement Collapses As Corruption, Sex Scandals Rock Peter Obi's Camp by 123456789O: 7:24pm On Mar 05
EreluRoz:
Mtcheww how will a full Nigerian not see through their deceit? In as much as president Tinubu is not meeting up to expectations yet, I seriously doubt if Obi and his LP would have done better.

Only those who don't know these politicians will come and argue blindly

Alex Otti and Zulum are a perfect match to rescue Nigeria.

Good you know Tinubu has failed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 12 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.