Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

123456789O's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 123456789O's Profile / 123456789O's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 12 pages)

Sports / Re: Ahmed Musa Reacts To Controversy Over Refusal To Shake Governor Abba Kabir by 123456789O: 1:51pm On Apr 02
Social media sef

33 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: JUST IN: El-Rufai Dumps APC, Woos Peter Obi Ahead Of 2027 Elections (Pix) by 123456789O: 4:50pm On Apr 01
Pasako:

Stop dreaming

You never can tell

2 Likes

Politics / Re: JUST IN: El-Rufai Dumps APC, Woos Peter Obi Ahead Of 2027 Elections (Pix) by 123456789O: 3:39pm On Apr 01
Pgirigory:
Peter girigory Obi will follow him like sheep if it was true

Peter Obi might be the next president 2027 if he plays his card well.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: JUST IN: El-Rufai Dumps APC, Woos Peter Obi Ahead Of 2027 Elections (Pix) by 123456789O: 11:55am On Apr 01
grin
Crime / Re: Erisco And Chioma Case Disgraces Nigeria In Britain by 123456789O: 9:57pm On Mar 30
Pepperdemisback:

Go and defend her. Let's see how how it ends. From chest beating to denial and victim card. Typical of them.
Abeg!

Lol, is that all you gat to say? 😂
Crime / Re: Erisco And Chioma Case Disgraces Nigeria In Britain by 123456789O: 12:10am On Mar 30
Pepperdemisback:

He said it already with proof.
Read this comment well. A lot of people have done same. He is hurting the man's business deliberately and knows.

Below is another one on Facebook confirming from her if they should spoil the man's business and she's boasting she has spoilt his business already.

You still haven't shown prove where she said "killing"... If you're referring to "ki***ing", please go back and reread my post, I don't want to repeat the post. That's the only part that got the police involved. If he fails to prove beyond reasonable doubt, then he should be prepared because Chioma has counter-sued him.
Crime / Re: Erisco And Chioma Case Disgraces Nigeria In Britain by 123456789O: 9:18pm On Mar 29
Pepperdemisback:

Stop beating about the bush or trying to hit below the belt. Kidding with people's health? Ok!
Tell the diarrhea mouth chest beater to say it by herself. What about boasting she has successfully destroyed the man's business?

Lol, it's Eric that'll proof that. Lol
Crime / Re: Erisco And Chioma Case Disgraces Nigeria In Britain by 123456789O: 3:22pm On Mar 29
Pepperdemisback:

Chest beating gone wrong, ask her for the meaning, sure she will deny. They will run mouth but still be crying victim.

And you, was is the meaning of ki***lings?

In court, you don't prove a case based on ASSUMPTIONS. It has to be beyond reasonable doubt. According to a legal maxim by Sir William Blackstone, “It is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer.”

That's because the law is very STRICT and CARES about evidence that'll leave no room for doubt. That's why your EFCC is finding it difficult to send allegedly corrupt politicians to jail. You have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt.

Erisco will have to prove that. Unfortunately, "stop kidding people with your product" makes as much sense as the verb you chose. "Kidding" also means "to deceive". See definition at screenshot. Note, that's just me speculating, like you.

If you don't understand the meaning of a word, the best thing is to ask the writer for clarity rather than giving it any meaning you like. No court will jail anyone using such an ambiguous word in a criminal case. Erisco is wasting his time.

Crime / Re: Chioma: Erisco Bags Another International Disgrace For Nigeria by 123456789O: 6:40pm On Mar 28
Finesse247:
Erisco should drop his baseless charges and save Nigeria from International media backlash.

Very baseless. He should have just dragged her to court for defamation and whatever, e for better. This police angle and the drama just killed everything. All parties are based in Lagos but he took the case to Abuja to frustrate her financially. OK, well wishers decided to raise funds for her, police release statement questioning the act. That's the bullying Nigerians and now the international community are complaining about.

3 Likes

Business / Re: Erisco Vs Chioma Okoli: CNN, Dailystar, Reddit, Others Feature Story by 123456789O: 6:30pm On Mar 28
maureensylvia:

Then that's still a pretty risky move.
It's true that she didn't technically spell the word out, but she was clearly alluding to it and making a very strong accusation.

Even if she technically used asterisks instead of letters. It's not like anyone would reasonably interpret that as "kidding" or "kissing."

The excuse is just trying to find a loophole to get out of the situation, but it will not hold up in court.

Your lawyer will explain better

No, you're the one IMAGINING things and making things up. In court, you don't prove a case based on ASSUMPTIONS. It has to be beyond reasonable doubt. According to a legal maxim by Sir William Blackstone, “It is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer.”

That's because the law is very STRICT and CARES about evidence that'll leave no room for doubt. That's why your EFCC is finding it difficult to send allegedly corrupt politicians to jail. You have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt.

Erisco will have to prove that. Unfortunately, "stop kidding people with your product" makes as much sense as the verb you chose. "Kidding" also means "to deceive". See definition at screenshot. Note, that's just me speculating, like you.

If you don't understand the meaning of a word, the best thing is to ask the writer for clarity rather than giving it any meaning you like. No court will jail anyone using such an ambiguous word in a criminal case. Erisco is wasting his time.

Crime / Re: Chioma: Erisco Bags Another International Disgrace For Nigeria by 123456789O: 6:10pm On Mar 28
This is getting serious. At this point, the government must intervene to save Nigeria from this global embarrassment! Shame on Eric!

1 Like

Crime / Re: Erisco And Chioma Case Disgraces Nigeria In Britain by 123456789O: 5:21pm On Mar 28
Pepperdemisback:

Why is everyone hiding the post this woman made that Erisco is killing people and the killings should stop? She was asked to apologize which she did, only to go back online that the apologies was under duress, that she didn't apologize and continued talking rubbish. Since she's standing on her words, let her show the proof of killings despite her saying she's buying the product for a first time.

When did "ki***ing" become "killing"? Show me the dictionary

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Erisco: Stop Disgracing Nigeria Globally - Deji Adeyanju, Others Blast Police by 123456789O: 3:52pm On Mar 28
helinues:

Those who hate Ijele thought he supported Apc in the last election. That was a misconception.

Remember I said earlier I tried to caution him, he was against Tinubu's presidency even from the primary, he was trying to create blackmailing thread before I told him he his passing his boundaries.

Ijele did not support Apc presidential candidate in the last election, he did not support Peter Obi too. That I know for certain

Regardless of who he supports, no sane human, especially Nigerian, should support that pastor. Why should a man of God arrest a doubting Thomas? They said your miracles are fake, and next thing, you arrest the person. Elijah would have challenged Ijele to a miracle contest and prove he's real. Jesus and the Apostles would have ignored him and continued with their ministry. TB Joshua faced lots of criticism, but he ignored.

But Pastor Ebuka thinks using the police to bully Thomas Ijele would automatically make everyone believe his miracles are real. Clown.
Politics / Re: Erisco: Stop Disgracing Nigeria Globally - Deji Adeyanju, Others Blast Police by 123456789O: 3:44pm On Mar 28
helinues:

Why can't the pastor go to LUTH and proof Ijele wrong?

Why can't the pastor pray to holy spirit to punish Ijele as he his tarnishing the work of God?

Have you seen any of the acclaimed miracle performance from the said pastor, you can't watch such and not start questioning where religion is heading to .

Ijele actually over do things, I remember I tried to caution him before the election, but he wasn't listening. He got carried away with Ipob paparazi

I don't even believe in miracles, so I'll definitely support Ijele. It's even ironical that the police are after Ijele instead of investigating the so-called miracles. They are just making the country look like a joke! Lol.
Politics / Re: Erisco: Stop Disgracing Nigeria Globally - Deji Adeyanju, Others Blast Police by 123456789O: 3:36pm On Mar 28
helinues:

The pastor must have said something before Ijele could threaten him back.

That's one of the things people are not consciously about, don't be reckless even when provoked. If someone said I am mad, the first question I asked myself is , am I really mad, if my answer is no, then no need of joining madness

The video I linked to is recent. The pastor is actually on Ijelespeak for calling his miracles fake, according to report. The pastor and the police are wrong here, obviously.

But the problem now is that some people are now sharing damning videos Ijele made. I fear the pastor might take advantage of them if he comes across them. I don’t know, but looks like the guy has offended a lot of people, both the rich and the ordinary people.
Politics / Re: Erisco: Stop Disgracing Nigeria Globally - Deji Adeyanju, Others Blast Police by 123456789O: 3:29pm On Mar 28
IamANigerianMan:

I don't need to reply your nonsense, CHIOMA must go to prison, she wanted to destroy ERISCO brand...

Unfortunately, your rantings won't help. It's a criminal case, so, the onus is on Erisco to prove beyond reasonable doubt that Chioma meant "killing" rather than "kidding" or other countless words beginning with "ki" and ending with "ing".. Good luck with that.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Erisco: Stop Disgracing Nigeria Globally - Deji Adeyanju, Others Blast Police by 123456789O: 3:25pm On Mar 28
helinues:

We are Saying the same thing. Ijele's case deserves attention than this one. This Erisco case is just like petty arrest.

Alright, I get you now. And I agree that Ijele's case is not getting the traction and support it deserves. Maybe because of the ordinary people he offended. But no matter what, humanity should come first. Even VeryDarkMan's case too. Heard Deji Adeyanju is doing something about them, not sure though.

Nigerians should also be mindful of what we say online so we don't injure others with our comments. The rich too should learn to follow due process rather than using the state tax-funded infrastructure to intimidate, bully, and harass the masses.
Politics / Re: Erisco: Stop Disgracing Nigeria Globally - Deji Adeyanju, Others Blast Police by 123456789O: 3:17pm On Mar 28
helinues:

You can't compare Ijele's case with this. This case no dey make any sense.

Why should reviewing or no reviewing lead to an arrest to start with?

Ijele's case is more serious than you think. Videos of him openly threatening the pastor has gone viral.

Watch it

https://twitter.com/SizweBansii/status/1772700104606077190?t=NzFEJVIGiKmEFAWSG6ushQ&s=19
Crime / Re: Erisco And Chioma Case Disgraces Nigeria In Britain by 123456789O: 3:14pm On Mar 28
That man should continue hurting his business
Politics / Re: Erisco: Stop Disgracing Nigeria Globally - Deji Adeyanju, Others Blast Police by 123456789O: 3:00pm On Mar 28
IamANigerianMan:
This useless man call himself activist, CHIOMA HAS NO CASE, LET HER just bring out the name of the people killed by ERISCO TOMOTO.

When did "ki***ing" become "killing"? Show me the dictionary

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Erisco: Stop Disgracing Nigeria Globally - Deji Adeyanju, Others Blast Police by 123456789O: 2:58pm On Mar 28
swagana:

Chioma is not APC member unlike Ijele so helinues don't give a fück.

That's bad. He should put humanity first. I know of many APC supporters who are in support of Chioma. Helinues should just calm down and put humanity first before party.
Business / Re: Erisco Vs Chioma Okoli: CNN, Dailystar, Reddit, Others Feature Story by 123456789O: 2:56pm On Mar 28
maureensylvia:

No one is a kid nor dumb here
She did so cos Facebook censors those words

Facebook doesn't censor "killing". Also, "ki***ing" is eight character long, not 7... "killing" is 7..
Politics / Re: Erisco: Stop Disgracing Nigeria Globally - Deji Adeyanju, Others Blast Police by 123456789O: 11:56am On Mar 28
helinues:

Go and help them settle am then

I don't know why you're having issues with another party faithful. This is a human rights issue, not party.

Few days ago, you were clamouring for Ijele's freedom, but you're not doing same for Chioma, why? Are you not a human?
Politics / Re: Erisco: Stop Disgracing Nigeria Globally - Deji Adeyanju, Others Blast Police by 123456789O: 11:49am On Mar 28
helinues:
Na family affairs. Deji should stay out of it

Family how? Is he no a Nigerian?
Business / Re: Erisco Vs Chioma Okoli: CNN, Dailystar, Reddit, Others Feature Story by 123456789O: 11:16am On Mar 28
Matheusmartin:
Here

You go school? Where is "killing"? What if she meant "kidding"? Are you in her mind?

Also, "ki***ing" is 8 character, "killing" is 7. But if we're to go by your logic, then "kidding" too should be just fine. See definition at screenshot below

"Stop kidding (deceiving) people with your product"

Business / Re: Erisco Vs Chioma Okoli: CNN, Dailystar, Reddit, Others Feature Story by 123456789O: 9:40am On Mar 28
Myrepublic:
And how are you sure she was not saying the truth? Did you run a test on the product ? Cancers and so many bad health conditions these days,and you think they are from the sky right? Many are from these bad product people consume..

She didn't use "killing".. Those saying she did are speculating. "Ki***ing" is not same as "killing" . Erisco would have to prove beyond reasonable doubt that what Chioma meant was "killing".
Business / Re: Erisco Vs Chioma Okoli: CNN, Dailystar, Reddit, Others Feature Story by 123456789O: 9:38am On Mar 28
kingthreat:

Stop playing down the scenario.
SHE SAID ERISCO SHOULD STOP "KILLING PEOPLE" WITH HIS PRODUCT.

Show me where she used "killing" in her post.
Business / Re: Erisco Vs Chioma Okoli: CNN, Dailystar, Reddit, Others Feature Story by 123456789O: 9:36am On Mar 28
Goodvibes007:

She is an influencer and told her 11,000 followers that the tomatoes was killing people. That's madness.

Show me the post where she used "killing"

2 Likes

Politics / Re: He's Softly Winning Our Hearts - Northerners Laud Peter Obi; Tinubu Fans Kick by 123456789O: 12:58pm On Mar 26
helinues:
Online heart winning.

Na so his supporters go push him to the galore they have sent others to e.g GEJ, Saraki, Dino

Whatever they touch is certain of fading.

grin

Hehehe.. Now I see why them no like you. Why you dey always oppose them? grin

But true true sha, Peter Obi is getting love in the North. He should keep it up

6 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Remain In Jail - Nigerians Tell Erisco Fan, VeryDarkMan, For Mocking Chioma by 123456789O: 11:51am On Mar 26
Foreverly02:
Who is this man?

He's popular on Tiktok
Politics / Re: Verydark Man: Police And Abuse Of Powers By The Rich. by 123456789O: 11:49am On Mar 26
Serendipity2023:

they will arrest you for a flimsy charge

Naija police eh 😂
Politics / Re: Verydark Man: Police And Abuse Of Powers By The Rich. by 123456789O: 11:41am On Mar 26
This nonsense must stop. The new habit of using the police to oppress and intimidate oppositions is barbaric and must be condemned by all!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 12 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.