Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

12345DKO's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 12345DKO's Profile / 12345DKO's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 27 pages)

Jokes Etc / Re: Benefits Of Attending Rallies(photo) by 12345DKO(m): 12:48pm On Oct 07, 2022
successmatters:
cheesy

That's only at Peter Obi rallies.

Attend Tinubu rally and save these numbers

Jaguda Tinubu rally

Acid Oshodi Park

Oloshi Tinubu guard

Naked wire Bariga APC

Damage Tinubu rally

Yemi Ajegunle brothel

Killer Tinubu rally

grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Agriculture / Re: Gardening On My Balcony - Tomatoes, Pepper, Groundnut, Ugu, Snail and Catfish by 12345DKO(m): 4:31pm On Sep 02, 2022
Akposy:

I'm not sure. Where's your location please
Ifako Ijaiye, Lagos
Agriculture / Re: Gardening On My Balcony - Tomatoes, Pepper, Groundnut, Ugu, Snail and Catfish by 12345DKO(m): 11:33am On Sep 02, 2022
Akposy:
Nice one.

I also garden. I started snail gardening recently.

Currently, I have thyme, rosemary, scent leaf, sweet basil, English spinach,Citronella, parsley, hot pepper, cherry tomato and grape in my garden.

Nice

Please how can i get the seed of parsley?

Thank you
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Real Madrid Vs PSG UCL (3 - 1) On 9th March 2022 by 12345DKO(m): 10:52pm On Mar 09, 2022
All of una wey dey troll Messi, una wehdone. At least he showed up for this game and he is nothing like your Ronaldo who feigned injury to avoid playing Manchester City because he knew he would be thoroughly embarrassed

11 Likes 2 Shares

Religion / Re: RCCG 69th Annual Convention 2nd - 8th August 2021 by 12345DKO(m): 8:40am On Jul 25, 2021
Glory be to God Almighty for the great things He had done and for what He will do.

Glory is my new name

Hallelujah

2 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: Israel Air Strikes Kill 42 Palestinians, Rockets Fired From Gaza by 12345DKO(m): 10:01am On May 18, 2021
Nonexisting:
You are wasting your time. Neither of the two countries believe in that name but you see moslem terrorists in Palestine, Israel should keep bombing the fucck out of them. Israel is not Zoogeria.
Whether they believe or not, it does not matter. What matters is that I believe and God will surely honour the faith I have in the name of Jesus.
Besides, I'm pretty sure that we would have at least one person in Israel and Palestine who believe in the name of Jesus.
Have a great day Sir
Foreign Affairs / Re: Israel Air Strikes Kill 42 Palestinians, Rockets Fired From Gaza by 12345DKO(m): 9:39am On May 18, 2021
For the sake of the children, elderly and pregnant women, Peace be still between Israel and Palestine in Jesus mighty name.

5 Likes

Investment / Re: Earn 300k Monthly by 12345DKO(m): 12:03am On Mar 18, 2021
Career / Re: Banks Turning Female Marketers To Sexual Slaves – Senator Ayo Akinyelure by 12345DKO(m): 4:13pm On Feb 19, 2021
crowther15:

First of all, learn how to use Excel and then progress to Python, Sql, power bi.....
Thank you for your response

1 Like

Career / Re: Banks Turning Female Marketers To Sexual Slaves – Senator Ayo Akinyelure by 12345DKO(m): 3:55pm On Feb 19, 2021
crowther15:
My advice is this, If you're a young graduate and you have nothing doing, work as a marketer in financial institution not more than 3 months. During that 3 months, start learning some good skills online, attend other interview while collecting that 40k. If you don't leave after 3 months you may lose ur career to that marketing job without any tangible skills that can be transferred to other roles.
I started out as a marketer then, I left after the fourth months. Presently, I'm a data analyst doing great for God and for myself.

Hello

I have interest in learning data analysis. Please tell me what I need to know about the course and how to go about it.

Thank you
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Industrial Attachment by 12345DKO(m): 12:15am On Jan 23, 2021
cosmos2000:

Ooh thanks �

You're welcome
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Industrial Attachment by 12345DKO(m): 7:54pm On Jan 22, 2021
cosmos2000:

Alright I wish you best of luck...by the is it compulsory you work in industry before they certify you.

Please recommend a place where I can learn AC,Refrigerator and Dispensal Maintanance In Maximum of Six month please.....?

Field of skills and dreams VTE academy

13 Acme Crescent, off Acme Road, Agidingbi, Ikeja, Lagos

fieldofskillsanddreams@gmail.com

0708 491 1154

www.fieldofskillsanddreams.com
Romance / Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by 12345DKO(m): 11:36am On Dec 01, 2020
Mynet11:

Uyo, Akwa Ibom

Na Lagos I dey bro
Romance / Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by 12345DKO(m): 4:49pm On Nov 30, 2020
Mynet11:

Please boss can you help me get the pandoro?
Where do you stay?
Politics / Re: Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon by 12345DKO(m): 2:51pm On Nov 19, 2020
While your government had been exposed, weighed in the balances, and found wanting, Mr minister of deformation

MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSSIN

Daniel 5 : 25 - 28

4 Likes

Sports / Re: Sierra Leone Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) On 17th November 2020 by 12345DKO(m): 6:27pm On Nov 17, 2020
jrusky:
I never knew Sierra Leone this bad I can not believe a country still have this type of stadium to host international game. Too poor

I'm sure they have a better one than this but they had to bring the super eagles here so that it will be difficult for them to play while it should be easy for them since they would have mastered the pitch.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: APC Backs Sanwo-Olu On Abolition Of Pension Payment To Tinubu, Fashola, Others by 12345DKO(m): 12:47am On Nov 11, 2020
Karemarealty288:

Quote me anywhere Tinubu master minded this moves by Sanwo olu. They want to rebuild the confidence they lost....In 48 Laws of Power its called Appealing to Peoples Emotion. Until he stops Alpha Beta from collecting 10% of every revenue collected on behalf of Lagos State ..then I will know the Government is sincere.....but for now this is pure Smoke screen....hook line and sinker.

You gerrit
Romance / Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by 12345DKO(m): 12:44am On Nov 11, 2020
James4bright:

Hahahahahahaha. Maybe your pistol can't get any bigger.
I hear you. I know say na the money wey you wan collect from unsuspecting guys here na the reason you dey defend wetin you nor suppose to dey defend.
Politics / Re: APC Backs Sanwo-Olu On Abolition Of Pension Payment To Tinubu, Fashola, Others by 12345DKO(m): 10:09pm On Nov 10, 2020
Tinubu thinks he can use this lame move to deceive we the sọ̀rọ̀ sókè generation

Somebody should tell him that we have moved and his strong hold on Lagos politics and South West in general came to an end on 20th October, 2020.

We move

43 Likes 2 Shares

Religion / Re: EndSARS: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Reacts To Suit Filed Against Him And Others. by 12345DKO(m): 10:04pm On Nov 10, 2020
Federal government egungun don dance enter express.
I hope it is fake news sha

3 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by 12345DKO(m): 4:17pm On Nov 10, 2020
James4bright:

Lmaoooo. You don try am?

You probably didn't use yours long enough. Lol

I try the thing, ẹ no work. And yes I used it for long periods.

I burn the thing to ashes, ẹ no work

I grinded and extracted the juice and added it to Shea butter and the other type of Shea butter [ori amo] at different times, ẹ no still work.
Romance / Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by 12345DKO(m): 2:58pm On Nov 09, 2020
James4bright:

Bro abeg drop your contact.

Guy, no waste your money. That thing no dey work.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Urgent Job Op by 12345DKO(m): 11:21am On Oct 17, 2020
missbae:
We are in need of 10 people..
interview on Monday 19th @the same venue as before..
selected candidates will go for training Tuesday 17th and work starts Thursday 18th..
Call or whatsapp for more enquiry.

Please what is the age range?
Also the qualifications?
Thank you
Nairaland / General / Re: Reno’s Open Letter To Baroness Cox And Her Co-signers In Response To Garba Shehu by 12345DKO(m): 3:27pm On Sep 25, 2020
Righteousness89:

GOD Bless You Beyond Measure and Defend you My Brother..

I saw it all this Morning and I appreciate your Input..

People Get themselves Destroyed for being Ignorant..
Amen sir

Keep doing the Lord's work sir, few of us are praying for you and also for more labourers to be sent into the harvest.

1 Like 1 Share

Nairaland / General / Re: Reno’s Open Letter To Baroness Cox And Her Co-signers In Response To Garba Shehu by 12345DKO(m): 3:12pm On Sep 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
Reno!! Reno!!
Hahahaha hahahaha..

One Reason I love Reno is His Detailed Presentation of Facts.

You Hardly Hear Reno speak without Tangible Record to Show..

Hate Him or Love Him, you have to Respect that aspect of Reno..
Man of God, where went thou?
One impostor tried his best to give a negative impression about you on this forum by registering a moniker similar to yours. But he has been disgraced and his evil mission died on arrival.
I'm very happy to see your post.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 27 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.