Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Reno’s Open Letter To Baroness Cox And Her Co-signers In Response To Garba Shehu - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Reno’s Open Letter To Baroness Cox And Her Co-signers In Response To Garba Shehu (21504 Views)

Laverne Cox Is Replacing Giuliana Rancic As E!’s Red Carpet Host / Show The Tangible Progress, Not Your Butts, Reno Omokri Reacts At #10yearschall / Nigerian Man Eats Police Money For The First Time In His Life. See His Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno’s Open Letter To Baroness Cox And Her Co-signers In Response To Garba Shehu by amarachi06(f): 3:00pm On Sep 25, 2020
Viruscorona:

How did you know.... You must be a real niggarrr
But wait first.... please what is BBN
Be Better Nigerians.
Re: Reno’s Open Letter To Baroness Cox And Her Co-signers In Response To Garba Shehu by jrusky(m): 3:07pm On Sep 25, 2020
Reading new thing today about the fatty chin bulldog looking Garba Shehu was once a paid liar under past government.

No wonder he is a unrepentant liar machine. Very interesting!

2 Likes

Re: Reno’s Open Letter To Baroness Cox And Her Co-signers In Response To Garba Shehu by 12345DKO(m): 3:12pm On Sep 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
Reno!! Reno!!
Hahahaha hahahaha..

One Reason I love Reno is His Detailed Presentation of Facts.

You Hardly Hear Reno speak without Tangible Record to Show..

Hate Him or Love Him, you have to Respect that aspect of Reno..
Man of God, where went thou?
One impostor tried his best to give a negative impression about you on this forum by registering a moniker similar to yours. But he has been disgraced and his evil mission died on arrival.
I'm very happy to see your post.

2 Likes

Re: Reno’s Open Letter To Baroness Cox And Her Co-signers In Response To Garba Shehu by slivertongue: 3:13pm On Sep 25, 2020
Mr Shehu is a propagandist whose words have little or no value.

1 Like

Re: Reno’s Open Letter To Baroness Cox And Her Co-signers In Response To Garba Shehu by cuteboy2: 3:16pm On Sep 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
Reno!! Reno!!
Hahahaha hahahaha..

One Reason I love Reno is His Detailed Presentation of Facts.

You Hardly Hear Reno speak without Tangible Record to Show..

Hate Him or Love Him, you have to Respect that aspect of Reno..

One solid strength of any defender of truth is facts and historical consistency.

By the same token, the biggest weakness, and the most debilitating factor that Nigerian ruling political class capitalize on to perpetrate horrible leadership and misrule on the country is the short memory of the people.

Even atrocities perpetrated by this same Buhari govt just last year have all been forgotten by Nigerians. Does it surprise anyone that El-Rufai, and Garba Shehu were PDP sympathizers serving and defending OBJ govt with thier lives. Now they claim all the atrocities we are witnessing under Buhari's govt was actually perpetrated by a govt they were active participants. Key actors of this govt are really shameless

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno’s Open Letter To Baroness Cox And Her Co-signers In Response To Garba Shehu by slivertongue: 3:17pm On Sep 25, 2020
Under General Muhammadu Buhari, the heads of the three arms of government, namely the Executive, Judiciary, Legislature, are Northern Muslim males. This has never before happened in the history of Nigeria, until Buhari rose to power.

3 Likes

Re: Reno’s Open Letter To Baroness Cox And Her Co-signers In Response To Garba Shehu by Righteousness89(m): 3:18pm On Sep 25, 2020
12345DKO:

Man of God, where went thou?
One impostor tried his best to give a negative impression about you on this forum by registering a moniker similar to yours. But he has been disgraced and his evil mission died on arrival.
I'm very happy to see your post.

GOD Bless You Beyond Measure and Defend you My Brother..

I saw it all this Morning and I appreciate your Input..

People Get themselves Destroyed for being Ignorant..

1 Like

Re: Reno’s Open Letter To Baroness Cox And Her Co-signers In Response To Garba Shehu by slivertongue: 3:19pm On Sep 25, 2020
This is a lie, and Mr Shehu is known for this type of behaviour, which is known as Taqiyya, a deliberate disinformation, for religious purposes.
Re: Reno’s Open Letter To Baroness Cox And Her Co-signers In Response To Garba Shehu by Akaegwu(m): 3:22pm On Sep 25, 2020
madridsta007:

Someone who Garba Shehu and El Rufai loose sleep over?
Tell him
Re: Reno’s Open Letter To Baroness Cox And Her Co-signers In Response To Garba Shehu by slivertongue: 3:24pm On Sep 25, 2020
the entire Nigerian military is effectively controlled by Northern Muslim males. For example, the Minister of Defence, and the heads of the Army, Airforce, Police, DMI, DSS, EFCC, NIA, NCS, NPS, and 90% of the headship of Nigeria’s security agencies are all Northern Muslim males.
Re: Reno’s Open Letter To Baroness Cox And Her Co-signers In Response To Garba Shehu by slivertongue: 3:27pm On Sep 25, 2020
General Buhari and his cronies have made comments and taken actions that show that they have sympathy for some of those responsible for the violence.

1 Like

Re: Reno’s Open Letter To Baroness Cox And Her Co-signers In Response To Garba Shehu by CioAngels(f): 3:27pm On Sep 25, 2020
Racoon:

Garba Shehu, Femi Adesina, Lauretta Onochie all sold their souls to defend the wicked atrocities being committed under this regime even if they must lie.They forget how wicked empires and leaders have risen & fallen.Where is Adolf Hitler, Mobutu, Gaddafi, Idi Amin etc today?
Gadaffi was never a bad leader, he was a man who stood for his country and for the betterment of Africans at larger which unfortunately other Africans looked the other way only for now to sell their citizens to China and countries who see Africa as fools. If because he was in service for forty year was the reason his people have him out to sluaghter lab, it is okay and libyans will continue to suffer for that singular mistake.
Re: Reno’s Open Letter To Baroness Cox And Her Co-signers In Response To Garba Shehu by 12345DKO(m): 3:27pm On Sep 25, 2020
Righteousness89:

Amen sir

Keep doing the Lord's work sir, few of us are praying for you and also for more labourers to be sent into the harvest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno’s Open Letter To Baroness Cox And Her Co-signers In Response To Garba Shehu by slivertongue: 3:31pm On Sep 25, 2020
So, in summary, I would urge the House of Lords, and the Secretary-General of the Commonwealth, Patricia Scotland, not to fall for the Taqiyya manipulations of Garba Shehu, a man with no sense of honour, who now attacks the government that he once served, just to please his current paymasters.
Should the current Nigerian government’s tenure end, and a new and opposing one emerges, characters, like Garba Shehu, would once again change their tunes.
Re: Reno’s Open Letter To Baroness Cox And Her Co-signers In Response To Garba Shehu by cuteboy2: 3:36pm On Sep 25, 2020
jrusky:
Reading new thing today about the fatty chin bulldog looking Garba Shehu was once a paid liar under past government.

No wonder he is a unrepentant liar machine. Very interesting!

One very striking character of this govt is thier deliberate policy of recruiting professional liars to deceive and churn out propaganda on the people. From Lauretta Onochie, to Femi Adesina, to Lai Mohammed, to Shehu Garba...... The list seems endless

2 Likes

Re: Reno’s Open Letter To Baroness Cox And Her Co-signers In Response To Garba Shehu by CioAngels(f): 3:37pm On Sep 25, 2020
Shehu Garba can talk because his strength is in his 2.4billion dollar account he has in the US according to US publication. Garba and Adesina are competing who will Stark more dollars in US account. Power of stolen dollar is their strength.
Re: Reno’s Open Letter To Baroness Cox And Her Co-signers In Response To Garba Shehu by igboamakaaa: 3:40pm On Sep 25, 2020
nedekid:

Also what signed his death warrant was he wanted libya and other countries to sell their crude using gold as a benchmark or currency instead of the USA that is just paper debt and no longer backed up with gold. Gadaffi was really a great man.

Yes, indeed he was a Great man.
Re: Reno’s Open Letter To Baroness Cox And Her Co-signers In Response To Garba Shehu by CioAngels(f): 3:41pm On Sep 25, 2020
NORSIYK:
Reno always killing the zombies with undiluted facts.

I never knew garbage shehu served under Obasanjo
Garba Shehu is every government in power. This is my tribes man you must employ him.
Re: Reno’s Open Letter To Baroness Cox And Her Co-signers In Response To Garba Shehu by Bobbyfreshh(m): 3:48pm On Sep 25, 2020
Golan007:
Celinajumbo11 is Reno Omokri.

If in doubt, look at all her topics.

grin

We don't care who the OP is , the message has been passed

1 Like

Re: Reno’s Open Letter To Baroness Cox And Her Co-signers In Response To Garba Shehu by Golan007: 3:49pm On Sep 25, 2020
Bobbyfreshh:

My message is not for your kind.
Re: Reno’s Open Letter To Baroness Cox And Her Co-signers In Response To Garba Shehu by jrusky(m): 3:50pm On Sep 25, 2020
cuteboy2:

One very striking character of this govt is thier deliberate policy of recruiting professional liars to deceive and churn out propaganda on the people. From Lauretta Onochie, to Femi Adesina, to Lai Mohammed, to Shehu Garba...... The list seems endless

I swear bro these liars are legend. I never knew Nigerian could lie these much till Buhari came to power that those liars you mentioned above started raising their ugly heads.

Its a big shame.

2 Likes

Re: Reno’s Open Letter To Baroness Cox And Her Co-signers In Response To Garba Shehu by Bobbyfreshh(m): 3:51pm On Sep 25, 2020
Golan007:

Yes and Reno's message is not for your kind

#NEVER REINFORCE FAILURES
Re: Reno’s Open Letter To Baroness Cox And Her Co-signers In Response To Garba Shehu by Bobbyfreshh(m): 3:51pm On Sep 25, 2020
Golan007:

#NEVER REINFORCE FAILURE
Re: Reno’s Open Letter To Baroness Cox And Her Co-signers In Response To Garba Shehu by Bobbyfreshh(m): 3:52pm On Sep 25, 2020
Golan007:

And I guess Reno's message is not for your kind
Re: Reno’s Open Letter To Baroness Cox And Her Co-signers In Response To Garba Shehu by Golan007: 3:52pm On Sep 25, 2020
Bobbyfreshh:

#NEVER REINFORCE FAILURE

Seeing that you do that daily you might want to take your own advice.
Re: Reno’s Open Letter To Baroness Cox And Her Co-signers In Response To Garba Shehu by lexy2014: 4:15pm On Sep 25, 2020
Bobbyfreshh:

And it was a knock out
Re: Reno’s Open Letter To Baroness Cox And Her Co-signers In Response To Garba Shehu by DonMekino(m): 4:16pm On Sep 25, 2020
Ever heard of Kaita? Its a border town with Niger Republic its where the NNPC recently announced that International Oil Companies have chosen to donate 21 billion Naira to build a hospital, it is also coincidentally the community where staff housing for the proposed refinery will be situated. It is 3 km to the Nigeria Niger Border.
Ever heard of Agadem, it is an oil field in Niger Republic from which the Nigerian authorities intend to source the crude oil for the proposed refinery.
Ever head of Mashi, it is a community near Kaita, also close to the Niger Republic. It is the location for the refinery being build by the Buhari govt Katsina.
If you didn't know, for the past five years, by an executive order from Abuja, Kaduna, Warri and Port Harcourt I and II refineries have been shut down. Not because something got spoilt, or pipeline got broken, for no justifiable reason, all the refineries were made redundant,. Yet the timeline to complete the Mashi refinery is 2021.
Remember Ibe Kachikwu the then Min of State for Petroleum wrote an open letter that the acting President Yemi Osinbojo and himself were being sidelined by the late Abba Kyari in collaboration with the late Maikanti Baru as they were taking memo's directly to Buhari in his sick bed in London for approvals after officially handing over the reins of government to the VP, when they feared that he was going to late.
It was approvals for the AKK gas pipeline project. To convey gas from Escravos through Ajaokuta to Abuja Kaduna and Kano. The project has been reviewed to take a detour through Katsina to Niger Republic Border.
Ever heard of Idi Umoru, he is Fulani from Niger Republic, in 1984, he contested against Aja Nwachukwu an Ibo from Nigeria for the position of Secretary General of the Organization of African Unity. Guess what? against pleading from Julius Nyerere of Tanzania and Jomo Kenyatta, Buhari voted against his country Nigeria for the man from Niger Republic.
Yesterday, there was an outrage at the announcement that a contract for the sum on $1.9 billion had been awarded for the construction of a Rail line from Kano, through Katsina, to the Nigerian/ Niger Republic border.
Do i still need to connect the dots, or are you now able to read between the lines.
Is Look We De.
#copied#

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno’s Open Letter To Baroness Cox And Her Co-signers In Response To Garba Shehu by payloader(m): 4:20pm On Sep 25, 2020
ignis:
Some people can write long epistles...
You deliberately ignored the message and instead talked about how long the epistle is? Na waoo. We are the cause of our own problems.

1 Like

Re: Reno’s Open Letter To Baroness Cox And Her Co-signers In Response To Garba Shehu by panpan(m): 4:24pm On Sep 25, 2020
Re: Reno’s Open Letter To Baroness Cox And Her Co-signers In Response To Garba Shehu by femi4love(m): 4:26pm On Sep 25, 2020
tigoba:
Who is Reno?

It's the lady that helps to renovate our backyard grin

1 Like

Re: Reno’s Open Letter To Baroness Cox And Her Co-signers In Response To Garba Shehu by Golan007: 4:44pm On Sep 25, 2020
Righteousness89:

Reno, you'll soon be found out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funny Superstitious Beliefs Of Nigerians About Animals / The Physically-Challenged Kano Girl Gets A Wheelchair / Which Tribe of Nigeria Is Largest In-terms Of Population(both home and diaspora?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.