Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,850 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold (29683 Views)

Fact Check: Do Big Dicks Actually Loosen Up A Woman's Vagina / My Advice To Short Guys Looking For A Girlfriend / I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by Ay04z(m): 3:42pm On Aug 31, 2020
Who have use dis tin. Did it work?
Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by chichijas(m): 5:42pm On Aug 31, 2020
austine4real:

U will be the one to pay for the way bill
how much would it cost?
Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by austine4real(m): 6:20pm On Aug 31, 2020
chichijas:

how much would it cost?

N2500 ...u will be the one to ground it
Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by chichijas(m): 6:53pm On Aug 31, 2020
austine4real:

N2500 ...u will be the one to ground it
everything totally 5k right?
Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by austine4real(m): 9:24pm On Aug 31, 2020
chichijas:

Yes
Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by 12345DKO(m): 9:28pm On Aug 31, 2020
austine4real:

Yes

Guy have mercy on this guy now

Pandoro is not worth more than #600 and Shea butter is from #50 upwards and you are now billing the guy #2500 with another #2500 as waybill. This is unfair

1 Like

Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by 12345DKO(m): 9:32pm On Aug 31, 2020
chichijas:

Guy if you like fall mugu, na you sabi. Besides the mixture does not work, and yes I tried it more than once even using different methods like burning the pandoro fruit to ashes and taking it with pap every morning.

In the end, it is your money and you are free to spend it how best you dim fit.

1 Like

Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by austine4real(m): 9:33pm On Aug 31, 2020
12345DKO:

Guy have mercy on this guy now

Pandoro is not worth more than #600 and Shea butter is from #50 upwards and you are now billing the guy #2500 with another #2500 as waybill. This is unfair

Things have changed oo

Way bill is around N1500-2k

U can't see pandoro 6H in the market again b4 it was 300 naira
Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by 12345DKO(m): 9:39pm On Aug 31, 2020
austine4real:

Things have changed oo

Way bill is around N1500-2k

U can't see pandoro 6H in the market again b4 it was 300 naira

I respectfully disagree with you sir.

Big and matured Pandoro fruit here in Agege is #600 but if you know how to price stuff well, you will get it for #400 last price. While the dried one is between #150 and #250.

As for the waybill, the pandoro fruit is just like a tuber of yarn and it is not more than 1k.

Thank you
Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by austine4real(m): 9:41pm On Aug 31, 2020
12345DKO:

Big and matured Pandoro fruit here in Agege is #600 but if you know how to price stuff well, you will get it for #400 last price. While the dried one is between #150 and #250.

As for the waybill, the pandoro fruit is just like a tuber of yarn and it is not more than 1k.

Thank you

Agege u didn't add my tfare to it too

1 Like

Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by chichijas(m): 9:52pm On Aug 31, 2020
Paddy151:
yes bro I have, this is my what's app number 09036032120 please

did you get it?
Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by 12345DKO(m): 9:56pm On Aug 31, 2020
austine4real:

Agege u didn't add my tfare to it too

Even with tfare, #2500 is still on the high side. If you will be the one to do the grinding, I would have understood because that is the real work since the fruit is hard to pound but you ain't doing that.

Just to buy one pandoro fruit and take it to the bus terminal, you dey ask 5k, ẹ no pure at all sir
Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by austine4real(m): 10:03pm On Aug 31, 2020
12345DKO:

Even with tfare, #2500 is still on the high side. If you will be the one to do the grinding, I would have understood because that is the real work since the fruit is hard to pound but you ain't doing that.

Just to buy one pandoro fruit and take it to the bus terminal, you dey ask 5k, ẹ no pure at all sir

Not collecting 5k from him oo

1500 for waybill B4 I used to ground it but now don't have the mortar and pestle anymore
Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by 12345DKO(m): 10:09pm On Aug 31, 2020
austine4real:

Not collecting 5k from him oo

1500 for waybill B4 I used to ground it but now don't have the mortar and pestle anymore

It is well. Let's just know what whatever it is we do be it good or evil, it will come back to us in multiple folds.

Good night.
Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by chichijas(m): 10:35pm On Aug 31, 2020
12345DKO:

Guy if you like fall mugu, na you sabi. Besides the mixture does not work, and yes I tried it more than once even using different methods like burning the pandoro fruit to ashes and taking it with pap every morning.

In the end, it is your money and you are free to spend it how best you dim fit.

I will have to try it out.
some said it worked for them why some said otherwise..

the price is very outrageous, I will seek for other possible ways. i will check out or ask some Yoruba herb sellers around about this fruit.
Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by austine4real(m): 11:00pm On Aug 31, 2020
12345DKO:

It is well. Let's just know what whatever it is we do be it good or evil, it will come back to us in multiple folds.

Good night.

No problem bro enjoy your night
Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by Greenarrow01(m): 8:38am On Sep 04, 2020
Guys that shit doesn't work
I have tried it before
And I have not seen anyone who will claim it worked for him or her

And the pounding is damn stressful
Very stressful
Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by Benwallt(m): 11:03pm On Sep 09, 2020
Is this the pandoro fruit. I bought it today for 1500 and it is still kind of fresh.

Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by Benwallt(m): 11:16pm On Sep 09, 2020
You can direct buy the powder and mix with the butter

omg I cant believe I am like a coke bottle after a month.

see the result at your peril. 18+ nairaland pls dont ban me ooo only proving a point.

https://streamable.com/24tje
help a brother na. Pass me the remaining one.
Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by Kennedyli: 7:44pm On Sep 20, 2020
12345DKO:

Thank you
Oga please what part of Agege will I find this? I'm not really conversant with that area.
Please just give me directions, I'm in egbeda.
Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by 12345DKO(m): 5:03pm On Sep 21, 2020
Kennedyli:

Oga please what part of Agege will I find this? I'm not really conversant with that area.
Please just give me directions, I'm in egbeda.

From Pen cinema, take a tricycle or walk down (if you can) to Isale ọjà or ọjà Agege - when you get there, look out for where they sell herbal products or you ask the market men and women around.
Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by Kennedyli: 11:20am On Sep 23, 2020
12345DKO:

From Pen cinema, take a tricycle or walk down (if you can) to Isale ọjà or ọjà Agege - when you get there, look out for where they sell herbal products or you ask the market men and women around.
Thanks man
Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by James4bright(m): 11:56am On Nov 09, 2020
austine4real:

N2500
Bro abeg drop your contact.
Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by austine4real(m): 12:01pm On Nov 09, 2020
James4bright:

Send me a dm
Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by 12345DKO(m): 2:58pm On Nov 09, 2020
James4bright:

Guy, no waste your money. That thing no dey work.
Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by James4bright(m): 11:43pm On Nov 09, 2020
12345DKO:

Guy, no waste your money. That thing no dey work.

Lmaoooo. You don try am?

You probably didn't use yours long enough. Lol
Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by 12345DKO(m): 4:17pm On Nov 10, 2020
James4bright:

Lmaoooo. You don try am?

You probably didn't use yours long enough. Lol

I try the thing, ẹ no work. And yes I used it for long periods.

I burn the thing to ashes, ẹ no work

I grinded and extracted the juice and added it to Shea butter and the other type of Shea butter [ori amo] at different times, ẹ no still work.
Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by James4bright(m): 12:15am On Nov 11, 2020
12345DKO:

I try the thing, ẹ no work. And yes I used it for long periods.

I burn the thing to ashes, ẹ no work

I grinded and extracted the juice and added it to Shea butter and the other type of Shea butter [ori amo] at different times, ẹ no still work.

Hahahahahahaha. Maybe your pistol can't get any bigger.
Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by 12345DKO(m): 12:44am On Nov 11, 2020
James4bright:

Hahahahahahaha. Maybe your pistol can't get any bigger.
I hear you. I know say na the money wey you wan collect from unsuspecting guys here na the reason you dey defend wetin you nor suppose to dey defend.
Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by Warlord2014(m): 2:02am On Nov 11, 2020
OppMod:

Please bro...how can i get it. I cant seem to find it on Alibaba.com. bw are you nigerian?
The idiot is just doing marketing...
Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by Nesty1313(m): 10:12am On Nov 11, 2020
please where can I get Shea butter some should help a broda

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? / 10 Reasons Why Marriages/relationships Fail In Nigeria / When your Ex keeps destroying your present affair.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.