Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... - Adverts (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... (11494 Views)

Mini Importation Business The Easiest Way To Make Money In Nigeria / The Easiest And Most Lucrative Online Business / Discover How To Get Rich Legitimately Without Working For It Tru Forums (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by Barcholder: 11:51am On Mar 26, 2013
Jamiu O:

Please give us your website address and your email address.

Thank you.

You will note from an earlier post that we are still awaiting final confirmation from the CAC that our company name has been approved. Likewise, our website is still under construction, and will be going live very shortly.

I have learned to my great surprise that it can take as long as 6 weeks to register a company in Nigeria, compared to 3 hours in the UK. So, I'm having to wait patiently until I receive final confirmation from my Lawyer that all is complete. At that point, I'll be able to provide everyone with our full website, Company Name, and contact details. It is prudent to remain silent on that front until I receive final confirmaton.

I'm expecting this to happen within the next week or so.

Regards

Uvie

1 Like

Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by Barcholder: 12:04pm On Mar 26, 2013
info henry: Iam highly impress by your explanations so far but it looks like you will be using lagos to test the ground. I live in port harcourt where the market potential is high. If you have port harcourt in your take off plan, I will be glad to work with you. bighenrio@gmail.com is my email adress. Thanks

Many thanks for showing an interest in our products. We will indeed be using Lagos as our initial launching ground, and our marketing efforts and spend will be focused there. However, if there is sufficient demand for our products in Port Harcourt, despite no direct marketing there, then we are certainly able to fulfil that demand.

You are certainly welcome to work with me in developing the Port Harcourt market. All marketing material will be provided of course, and our website will act as a powerful marketing platform. We can very easily scale up a sales infrastructure on the ground to satisfy the level of demand. As a tech entrepreneur, I very well understand the power of Viral and referral marketing, and have no doubt that it's possible to generate huge interest in our products and services without having an initial on-ground presence.

I'm sure you understand that, given that Lagos is the commercial capital of Nigeria, sound business planning necessitates that it is the ideal launching point.

Feel free to contact me at

uvie.ugono@urecruitme.co.uk to discuss further.

Regards

Uvie
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by infohenry(m): 1:47pm On Mar 26, 2013
Barcholder:

Many thanks for showing an interest in our products. We will indeed be using Lagos as our initial launching ground, and our marketing efforts and spend will be focused there. However, if there is sufficient demand for our products in Port Harcourt, despite no direct marketing there, then we are certainly able to fulfil that demand.

You are certainly welcome to work with me in developing the Port Harcourt market. All marketing material will be provided of course, and our website will act as a powerful marketing platform. We can very easily scale up a sales infrastructure on the ground to satisfy the level of demand. As a tech entrepreneur, I very well understand the power of Viral and referral marketing, and have no doubt that it's possible to generate huge interest in our products and services without having an initial on-ground presence.

I'm sure you understand that, given that Lagos is the commercial capital of Nigeria, sound business planning necessitates that it is the ideal launching point.

Feel free to contact me at

uvie.ugono@urecruitme.co.uk to discuss further.

Regards

Uvie
. Sure I will contact you, I have a big market for your product based on your payment plan.
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by Tekkyboy(m): 5:27pm On Mar 26, 2013
wao this is a great job u av embarked on,i pray that the lord will see through.am so much interested to be öne of ur sales agent or representatives but presently am not in lagos i based and sku in ekiti .I AV WORK AS A SALES AGENT FOR BRIGHT WORLD INTERNATIONAL NIGERIA SOME YEARS BACK.i also av much knowledge of internet marketing pls contact me tekkybabao53@gmail.com
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by Barcholder: 7:50pm On Mar 26, 2013
Tek%kyboy:
wao this is a great job u av embarked on,i pray that the lord will see through.am so much interested to be öne of ur sales agent or representatives but presently am not in lagos i based and sku in ekiti .I AV WORK AS A SALES AGENT FOR BRIGHT WORLD INTERNATIONAL NIGERIA SOME YEARS BACK.i also av much knowledge of internet marketing pls contact me tekkybabao53@gmail.com

Many thanks. If you are interested in becoming a Sales Agent, please send a copy of your CV to:

uvie.ugono@urecruitme.co.uk

Many thanks

Uvie
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by Tekkyboy(m): 12:16am On Mar 27, 2013
tnx barcholder,is dat a site or email,my second question is dat when are u starting d referal program?is it trough net or other means?
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by Barcholder: 4:36pm On Mar 27, 2013
Tek%kyboy:
tnx barcholder,is dat a site or email,my second question is dat when are u starting d referal program?is it trough net or other means?

Hi. I have sent you an email providing some answers to the questions you have raised.

The referral program starts almost immediately. It will be tracked and monitored via the website, which will be going live, fingers crossed, at the end of the week. Referrals can be made either online or offline - it really is entirely up to the referrers. We have developed the tools to be able to accurately track each referral and pay out accordingly as soon as an order is confirmed.

Full details of how this will be done will be sent out in due course.

Regards

Uvie
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by chikeorji123(m): 5:26pm On Mar 27, 2013
l will love to be part of this innovation since l base in lagos..do you mind reach me through email..for more updates?. coex123@gmail.com
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by Barcholder: 9:03pm On Mar 27, 2013
Hi All

For anybody interested in becoming a Sales Agent for my company, Solynta Nigeria Ltd, please send your CV to the following email address:

Jobs@solynta.com.ng

If you wish to contact me directly for any reason at all, please use the following email address:

Uvie.Ugono@solynta.com.ng

Our website will be live in about a week or so, where full details of our product and service offering will be provided. And much else besides. I will confirm as soon as it's live.

Many thanks

Uvie
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by conceptkid(m): 7:15am On Mar 28, 2013
gudmorning my fellow forumite

they is no easy way to get rich forget it it is an ilusion every rich man you see around wether he made his money in clean way or in a dirty way,has worked very hard for it ask a prosperous entrepreneur about the many sleepless night he endured before he could make his first profit even scammers made their fortune by thinking very hard for many months even years before he could carry out their plan they are challenges you will face y friends in any business you intend to face if on paper or just verbally it sounds easy practicalize it and see if it ll be easy as it has been said or written so dont be fold my friends
some ladders you need to climb in other to be successful
1 accurate thinking
2 concentration
3 pleasing personality
4 profiting from failure
5 the olden rule [do unto others what you want others to do to you]
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by Barcholder: 8:16am On Mar 28, 2013
conceptkid: gudmorning my fellow forumite

they is no easy way to get rich forget it it is an ilusion every rich man you see around wether he made his money in clean way or in a dirty way,has worked very hard for it ask a prosperous entrepreneur about the many sleepless night he endured before he could make his first profit even scammers made their fortune by thinking very hard for many months even years before he could carry out their plan they are challenges you will face y friends in any business you intend to face if on paper or just verbally it sounds easy practicalize it and see if it ll be easy as it has been said or written so dont be fold my friends
some ladders you need to climb in other to be successful
1 accurate thinking
2 concentration
3 pleasing personality
4 profiting from failure
5 the olden rule [do unto others what you want others to do to you]

Hi

You are of course absolutely spot on. In no way is my message to people that this is some sort of "get rich quick scheme". This is a business forum, and my communications are in the context of business opportunities, and the ease of becoming rich through selling a particular product.

Implicit in this is the fact that in any business, hard work, dedication, determination etc are critical criteria in being able to make it. Rather, I speak in view of the fact that there are some business ventures that are very easy to make money from compared to others. And, from a business point of view, by far the easiest way to get rich is to

1. Identify a product that solves a problem - the bigger the problem the better
2. That saves the users money - the more money the better
3. That provides the buyers of the product with an easy and affordable way to pay for it - e.g. bank financing attached to it
4. That requires zero start up capital
5. That does not require you to have to purchase stock in advance of making the sale
6. That pays generously for each sale that you make.

In this context, becoming a Sales Agent or reseller for someone else's product that meets all the above criteria is certainly the easiest way to get rich from a business point of view. In the majority of instances, lack of financial capital is the biggest barrier to launching a successful business. Nigeria today is full of brilliant business minds with the rampant work ethic and selling ability to make a fortune - if they could only identify the right product to sell, and be able to fund it, pay for marketing, logistics etc. Unfortunately, in a majority of cases, they will fall down on the funding front.

By encouraging people to become sales agents for our product, we are effectively creating a massive distribution network from the ground up. Most industries already have an established distribution network, dominated by a few players. The people on the ground never get to benefit from the huge wealth that's generated as a result. My intention is to change that, and give the people on the ground the ability to genuinely become rich by selling our product.

In effect, I'm allowing people the opportunity to become distributors of our products, thereby allowing them to share considerably in our expansion into what is a $2.5tn market in Nigeria, as of today. The market for Solar energy in Nigeria, quite literally has the biggest potential in the world. Just about every single home and business in the country needs it, and with the rapidly expanding population (projected to reach over 400 million by 2050), massive demand levels are guaranteed on an almost continuous basis. Then factor in the ever spiralling costs of fuel, due to rapidly increasing levels of demand from fast growing economies like India and China, each with a population of well over 1bn people, and its clear to see that renewable energy is a necessity.

Finally please bear in mind that the fuel subsidy currently enjoyed by Nigerians will be removed within the next 12 months, instantly increasing the cost of fuel by close to 50%. If Nigerians think the situation is bad now, just wait till that happens.

Regards

Uvie
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by tjmc: 8:30am On Mar 28, 2013
Barcholder:
Lol. No. Solar Power Systems. The single most important technology for Nigeria's immediate future.

Nigerian residents spend $25bn a year on generators and its associated diesel fuel, due to our epileptic power grid. This is without doubt the biggest waste of money in any economy anywhere in the world. Here is a shocking fact for you. Do you know that the average bank branch in Nigeria today spends an average of N4m a month on diesel for their generators. And guess what the one time cost of installing a Solar Power System capable of providing 24 hours electricity is to them?

N20m. That's right. A payback period of 5 months. Only in Nigeria can such madness ensue.

So, you want to know the easiest way to get rich in Nigeria is today? Become a self employed sales person selling solar power solutions to residents and businesses in the country. This is literally a $500bn market, and its totally untapped.

I'm about to launch a solar distribution and installation company in Nigeria, and have secured exclusive financing facilities from a major Nigerian bank, to enable customers and businesses to get loans to purchase them. Any person who believes they are a good sales person, and is willing to work hard, will earn commissions of up to N45,000 per sale they made. I would expect a good salesperson to be selling 5 units a week. All marketing materials etc is provided. Just show up dressed smartly and do your thing. And get paid.

And save our country in the process. Try to imagine the impact on the economy and jobs if that $25bn a year currently being flushed down the toilet was instead spent in the wider economy. Just imagine the possibilities.

It is for this reason, that I'm returning from London where I've been for the last 25 years to get this done. Our country can be one of the top 10 economies in the world. But we must solve the power crisis first.

Regards

Uvie

Bone jooor. Liyte dey my area for 1week now uninterrupted. Govt is still the best producer of electricity and not individuals.
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by kingviny: 9:17am On Mar 28, 2013
WHY PAY SO MUCH FOR AN INVERTERS!

5 REASONS WHY YOU MUST OWN AN INVERTER (FUELESS & NOISELESS POWER GEN.) IN NIGERIA

• With the high cost of PHCN bill, an Inverter will help you to store energy for later use so that you can maximize your PHCN power expenditure.

• With the stress in Nigeria, you can not afford not to sleep well at night with light and fan. If PHCN power is not in supply, you can switch to inverter. Don’t join those who risk using noisy and smoky power generator overnight. They are hazardous, disturbing and very dangerous! Inverter is noiseless, fueless, smokeless and not dangerous.

• The savings made in terms of fuel and maintenance when you compare inverter use to that of power generator is very huge! With the ever sky rocketing cost of fuel and maintenance stress, you can imagine how much you will be saving.

• The money you spend in fuelling your gen. on a daily basis for 1 year is enough to buy our complete inverter solution (inverter + battery) of which the battery can last you for up to 5 years!

• By using inverter at home/office, you will be helping to reduce the gas toxins being generated by power generator users in Nigeria. Many epidemic air borne diseases can then be minimized.

OWNING AN INVERTER IN NIGERIA IS THE WISEST THING TO DO. YOU DESERVE
THE BEST, GO FOR IT NOW!

WE CAN SUPPLY YOU OUR 2.0 KVA INVERTER + BATTERY CHARGER AT A GIVE AWAY PRICE SPLASH OF N34,950 ONLY. WE WILL ADVISE YOU ON THE BEST TYPE OF BATTERY TO BUY. TO SAVE YOU A LOT OF MONEY, WE HAVE RE-ENGINEERED THIS 2.0 KVA INVERTER MODEL TO RUN ON ONLY 1 BATTERY ( 200 AH MODEL, DEEP CYCLE )

OTHER RATINGS ARE AVAILABLE.

HURRY AND ORDER NOW! WE HAVE LIMITED STOCK.
HOTLINES:- 07081516945 , 07025402410, 08159310212
POWERED BY:- MOMENTUM VINAY TECHNOLOGIES, LAGOS – NIGERIA
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by Barcholder: 9:38am On Mar 28, 2013
Bone jooor. Liyte dey my area for 1week now uninterrupted. Govt is still the best producer of electricity and not individuals.[/quote]

Quite literally the most ludicrous comment i've read in years. Nigeria as a country only has 5,000MW of power production capacity a year. Current demand levels are 60,000MW, and that of course does not include the 60% of the population who don't have access to electricity at all.

I sure you can very quickly "do the math". And immediately see your statement for what it is.

"Men lie, women lie, numbers don't".

Regards

Uvie
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by Kingk2(m): 1:21pm On Mar 28, 2013
Barcholder:

Dear sir

This is a message thread aimed at spreading knowledge and positivity about something that is crucial to Nigeria's future as a potential world power. Kindly post your spammy sales message about dodgy laptops etc somewhere else.

Thanks

Uvie

thanks for your corrections
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by eedriyz(m): 1:37pm On Mar 28, 2013
Only to sell what people need? How about money rituals? I think that's faster and it's a no-brainer plus requires no start-up capital. Just joking.
I love your concept, of course you've got to offer what people really needed, something that solves one problem or the other.
ând your talks about solar system is just right. Bought a solar charger for my BB and I'm looking to buy another for my laptop. It's a golden niche in Nigeria, especially areas like mine
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by Barcholder: 7:35pm On Mar 28, 2013
A very happy Easter to all of you. I thought I'd provide you with a link to a recent newspaper article about the use of Solar in Kano. It makes for interesting reading:

http://allafrica.com/stories/201301200029.html

There are a couple of inaccuracies in the article i'd like to point out:

1. It is completely false that Solar Power cannot be used for Industrial purposes. In the Uk and US, large businesses and industrial plants are by far the biggest users of Solar Energy, as their fuel consumption rates are extremely high, and therefore seek to mitigate this by going Solar.

2. The price points referred to in the piece are grossly overstated.

Otherwise, a decent article.

Regards

Uvie
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by Barcholder: 7:52am On Mar 29, 2013
Barcholder: A very happy Easter to all of you. I thought I'd provide you with a link to a recent newspaper article about the use of Solar in Kano. It makes for interesting reading:

http://allafrica.com/stories/201301200029.html

There are a couple of inaccuracies in the article i'd like to point out:

1. It is completely false that Solar Power cannot be used for Industrial purposes. In the Uk and US, large businesses and industrial plants are by far the biggest users of Solar Energy, as their fuel consumption rates are extremely high, and therefore seek to mitigate this by going Solar.

2. The price points referred to in the piece are grossly overstated.

Otherwise, a decent article.

Regards

Uvie

Following the enormous amount of interest I have received from people requesting more information about Solar Energy, and it's applications in Nigeria, I have decided to write a "Solar Education" blog. This will be regularly featured on our website, (as soon as it goes live) and on Nairaland.

Education is a very powerful tool, and the more education we have, the more power we have to change our lives.

Happy reading

Regards

Uvie
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by Barcholder: 7:15am On Mar 30, 2013
We have finalised details of our referral program, and can confirm the following:

Earn N12,500 per KW for each referral you make
That’s right! We will pay you N12,500 per Kw for each successful referral you make to us. There is no limit to the number of referrals you can make. For example, if a successful referral is made that results in the sell of a 3Kw system then we will pay you N37,500.

The average household requires a 2kW system to receive 24 hours of electricity forever - and will save a minimum of N17.5m over 25 years. GUARANTEED. Actual savings will likely be far higher, as fuel prices will inevitably rise over the period.

So tell your family, friends, work colleagues and local businesses (restaurants, offices, cafes etc) about us and get paid for it. Above all, you will be doing your part in helping to solve the biggest problem Nigeria faces today – it’s energy crisis.

Full details will be provided on our website which goes live any day now. In the meantime, if you have any questions, please contact me on

uvie.ugono@solynta.com.ng

Regards

Uvie

1 Like

Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by MockingBird(m): 12:12pm On Mar 30, 2013
Just read the article, very enlightening. I wish Nigerian to be educated more about the incredible saving potentials solar power holds. Like you said education is very powerful and I'm willing to play my part in helping our dear country defeat this hydra-headed monster called Power-failure.
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by Barcholder: 3:31pm On Mar 30, 2013
MockingBird: Just read the article, very enlightening. I wish Nigerian to be educated more about the incredible saving potentials solar power holds. Like you said education is very powerful and I'm willing to play my part in helping our dear country defeat this hydra-headed monster called Power-failure.

I'm very pleased that you are dedicated to the cause. I intend to start a powerful movement of Nigerians who, together, will work to eradicate the "hydra-headed monster called Power-failure", as you so eloquently put it.

Nigeria has the potential to be one of the top 10 economies in the world within 20 years, but it MUST solve the power crisis first. Unemployment, particularly amongst the young is at crisis point, with an (very conservatively) estimated 40 million currently out of work. The single biggest reason for this is the lack of Power. The cost of Nigerian goods and services are between 30-40% higher than they should be, as a direct result of the cost of fuelling their generators. The enormous sums of money spent by business each year on diesel is estimated at N3.5tn. That money would otherwise be spent on hiring staff, and would find its way back into the general economy, creating a virtuous circle of additional investment and output.

Foreign investment into Nigeria is severely hampered by the epileptic power supply, again costing millions of jobs.

I urge all Nigerians who love their country to stand up and do something about it. Solar Power is the obvious solution to our problems. Spread the word, tell everyone you know to invest in Solar. Not only will they save an absolute fortune as a result, but they will be doing a great deal to putting our great country on the road to developed world status.

I will play my small part by continuing to provide the cheapest Solar Power Solution anywhere in the world. FACT. Let us show the world once and for all that we have the ability, will, and power to turn our country around.

I will be launching our blog, twitter and Facebook pages next week. I urge everyone to sign up to it - lets make this thing viral nationwide. Let's get all businesses and households energy independent, allowing them to hire our unemployed youth.

I'll leave you with this - 15 years ago, if anybody told you that most Nigerians would have a phone how many people would have believed it? I say to you now that with our joint cooperation, 50% of all Nigerian homes and businesses will be energy independent within 15 years. In achieving this goal, many many people out there who join in the cause will become extremely wealthy.

Regards

Uvie

1 Like

Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by orekayode: 8:17pm On Mar 30, 2013
Nice article. But u forgot to consider how many people can actually afford Solar power
In a country where over 2/3 of the populace survive on less than $2 a day. i d say not
up to 5% can afford such.
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by Barcholder: 10:19pm On Mar 30, 2013
orekayode: Nice article. But u forgot to consider how many people can actually afford Solar power
In a country where over 2/3 of the populace survive on less than $2 a day. i d say not
up to 5% can afford such.

Your point about affordability is well made, but not strictly accurate. The price of Solar has fallen dramatically in the last 2 years, and is now SIGNIFICANTLY cheaper than diesel. Anybody who can afford to run a petrol or diesel generator can afford to go Solar. This is one of the biggest misconceptions about it. Frankly, if most people knew just how much money they would save by going solar, they would never buy another drop of fuel for their generators again.

Clearly 60% of the population survive of very small wages each month, and so cannot afford our products yet. The majority of this population are not actually connected to the electricity grid in the first instance. Our initial target market are all the grid connected homes and business, mainly in the major cities and towns in Nigeria. Here are a few statistics for you:

Of a population of 160m, there are an estimated 32m households. Of that number, approximately 23% are middle class (according to a recent report by Renaissance Capital. That's 7.36 million households in Nigeria, all of whom, with the help of the financing package negotiated with the bank, will be able to afford our products. And each will save enormous sums of money in the process. This does not include the estimated 9.5 million businesses nationwide that currently rely on diesel generators.

So, we have a quite considerable market to enter to begin with. Let's focus on that first, then gradually spread into the poorer communities in Nigeria, at which point we will be able to significantly subsidise their Solar Power solutions with the considerable profits we have generated. My plan is to eventually be able to build considerable Solar Power stations in remote areas, through which electricity will be provided to the rural communities at considerably reduced rates, whilst still allowing us to generate a profit. As a former banker specialising in Project Finance, I have been involved in several similar type projects in the past. So I know exactly how to execute it, and, more importantly, have the contacts to get it off the ground.

The first part of my mission is to start in 4 weeks.

Regards

Uvie
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by feasy1(m): 5:28am On Mar 31, 2013
Hi Uvie,

I sent you a mail on solynta and urecruitme mail boxes.
Its a no brainer that Nigerians will embrace Solar Power with open arms based on the model you have put in place. Government cannot provide 24/7 power supply in Nigeria in the next years but can improve on the current 6000MW generated, if generation reaches the 60,000MW demand it will be more expensive than solar power as cost of deploying Solar Power will continue to decline, reason why Solar has continued to gain traction in Europe, America,Australia and it's been given considerable attention in the middle East where I live.

The email I sent give a hint of my involvement with Solar Energy and how I wish to be part of this.

Anxiously expecting your response to my mail.

Femi.
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by Barcholder: 7:40am On Mar 31, 2013
feasy1: Hi Uvie,

I sent you a mail on solynta and urecruitme mail boxes.
Its a no brainer that Nigerians will embrace Solar Power with open arms based on the model you have put in place. Government cannot provide 24/7 power supply in Nigeria in the next years but can improve on the current 6000MW generated, if generation reaches the 60,000MW demand it will be more expensive than solar power as cost of deploying Solar Power will continue to decline, reason why Solar has continued to gain traction in Europe, America,Australia and it's been given considerable attention in the middle East where I live.

The email I sent give a hint of my involvement with Solar Energy and how I wish to be part of this.

Anxiously expecting your response to my mail.

Femi.

Hi Femi

Thanks for reaching out. I received your email and will respond to you later today.

Regards

Uvie
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by dav8id(m): 8:17am On Mar 31, 2013
@Op very good opportunity you're offering. Though this will work for only those who want to work. I will also like to be part of it but i wait and see how you final arrangement will be. I live in abuja and there is a big market for that ..but just as i said i need to observe you first and see how the going kick first. Well, you can keep me update through my mail.. David.ovye@yahoo.com

regard
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by Barcholder: 9:38am On Mar 31, 2013
dav8id: @Op very good opportunity you're offering. Though this will work for only those who want to work. I will also like to be part of it but i wait and see how you final arrangement will be. I live in abuja and there is a big market for that ..but just as i said i need to observe you first and see how the going kick first. Well, you can keep me update through my mail.. David.ovye@yahoo.com

regard

Absolutely. This is certainly not a silly get rich quick scheme. It is for diligent, honest and hardworking people, of which there are many millions in Nigeria. However, the rewards will be more than commensurate for the effort put in. I always look on with bemusement at the multitude of money earning schemes trumpeted on these boards, and it always strikes me that the biggest problem we have in Nigeria is a distinct lack of "Blue Sky" thinking. Strategic vision that can make a real difference to people's lives. How many more fish breeding businesses do we need? When we literally have vast expanses of some of the most fertile land anywhere in the world. A country which imports over 90% of its sugar from Brazil, when it has even better farming conditions to grow sugar cane within the country and become a larger exporter of sugar worldwide than Brazil currently is.

I will keep you posted with all developments and arrangements. I'll shortly be launching our Twitter page, and you can get all updates from there, with further information being provided via our webslte. In any event, I've taken a note of your email address and will be in contact directly.

Regards

Uvie
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by Barcholder: 10:03am On Apr 01, 2013
All

There appears to be very little confirmed research about the average spend per household on diesel (or petrol) for their generators each month. We also want to find out whether there are any major differences in spend across different states, and the percentage of average income that's spent of energy each month. All participants details will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.

So, I've decided to conduct the largest single survey ever into the subject in Nigeria. The survey will be administered online, and will take less than 1 minute to complete. As an incentive, everybody who completes it will be given a 5% discount on any products they purchase from us.

Our results will be sent to each respondent, and will be published in the local and national print media (we have several journalists who have expressed a great interest in publishing our results).

I'd be grateful if you could all take the time to complete the survey as soon as it's sent out. The results will be given in infographics format, which are very powerful tools for presenting detailed information in an aesthetically pleasing manner.

Please look out for our survey across the NL pages - your participation will be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 01, 2013
isaactolu: I will suggest if u can supply smaller units (upgradable ofcourse) dt can power energy saving bulbs, tv set nd fan and wnt cost more than 200k nd also u provide d 20% payment option, then u can then fully solve electricity problem in nig thereby u get enormous profit.

thief, hw u carry enter my mind go thief my thoughts?
u made a very valid and practical suggestion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buy Our Unique VIRGINA TIGHTENING Drop And Soap (pic) / How To Make REAL MONEY With Online Casino Game Right Here In Nigeria / National Housing Fund (nhf) Scheme....... Get Informed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.