Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,279 members, 7,826,082 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... - Adverts (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... (11508 Views)

Mini Importation Business The Easiest Way To Make Money In Nigeria / The Easiest And Most Lucrative Online Business / Discover How To Get Rich Legitimately Without Working For It Tru Forums (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by Barcholder: 5:54am On Apr 13, 2013
Whoopie:

I don't want to disclose my identity here. I'll send you another mail and tag my user ID. Please when is the interview likely to be? Is there anything else one needs to be a part of your team? Thanks

That is very understandable. I'm working my way through all applications received. We have been overwhelmed by the number of CV's and applications received, so please bear with me whilst I work my way through these.

I'll be in touch with shortlisted candidates in the next few days or so. Interviews will follow thereafter.

Thank you for your continued patience.

Regards

Uvie
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by feasy1(m): 11:21am On Apr 14, 2013
It's a no brainer that energy provision is one of the easiest way to make money. With Solynta energy business model, I believe everyone can make good money, from the sales agent, to the part timers that refer friends and businesses.
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by servicegiver: 9:20pm On Apr 14, 2013
I just have to tell you this! Online business is about the fastest ways to become rich, provided you know how to go about it.
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by Barcholder: 8:08am On Apr 15, 2013
service giver: I just have to tell you this! Online business is about the fastest ways to become rich, provided you know how to go about it.

Not true. And I should know, as I'm an internet entrepreneur, having set up and still running several successful online ventures. By far the easiest way to get rich is to sell commodities, which EVERYBODY needs. In Nigeria, the most in demand commodity is electricity, so you have the biggest possible demand for any product in the country.
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by Barcholder: 8:08am On Apr 17, 2013
Hi All

We are attempting to break the world record for the highest number of respondents to a survey in history. We want to reach 1 million respondents to our Energy Cost Survey in Nigeria.

It will be the most comprehensive survey into the Nigerian Energy crisis ever conducted - the results will be featured in several national newspapers.

We would be grateful for your participation in this short (less than 1 minute survey). 2 lucky respondents will receive a FREE Amazon Kindle Fire HD as a reward for participation.

Thanking you in advance.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/HG357M8
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by Rooneyboy(m): 8:44am On Apr 17, 2013
Barcholder: Hi All

We are attempting to break the world record for the highest number of respondents to a survey in history. We want to reach 1 million respondents to our Energy Cost Survey in Nigeria.

It will be the most comprehensive survey into the Nigerian Energy crisis ever conducted - the results will be featured in several national newspapers.

We would be grateful for your participation in this short (less than 1 minute survey). 2 lucky respondents will receive a FREE Amazon Kindle Fire HD as a reward for participation.

Thanking you in advance.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/HG357M8

Done with the survey.

I'm keenly waiting for ur arrival in Nigeria.

I personally do have "my market"for this ur products.

Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by Barcholder: 8:49am On Apr 17, 2013
Rooneyboy:

Done with the survey.

I'm keenly waiting for ur arrival in Nigeria.

I personally do have "my market"for this ur products.

Thank you. I arrive on Saturday, ready to get to work. This has been 5 years in the planning.

2 Likes

Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by Rooneyboy(m): 9:00am On Apr 17, 2013
Barcholder:

Thank you. I arrive on Saturday, ready to get to work. This has been 5 years in the planning.

I was expecting to see a question in ur survey on how much Nigerian's would be willing to pay for a solar power plant installed in their homes, but didn't see it.

This would have given u an overview on how much the average Nigerian house hold would be willing to dish out on solar.
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by Barcholder: 10:02am On Apr 17, 2013
Rooneyboy:

I was expecting to see a question in ur survey on how much Nigerian's would be willing to pay for a solar power plant installed in their homes, but didn't see it.

This would have given u an overview on how much the average Nigerian house hold would be willing to dish out on solar.

That question is not asked because Solar Energy is still a relatively unknown product in Nigeria. As such, they won't necessarily have a good feel for what a reasonable price is to pay, as their reference point is currently Generators.

With our financing options, customers will be able to pay a monthly fee for 24 months until its fully paid off. So it should be a little less of an issue.

Regards

Uvie
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by Rooneyboy(m): 11:29am On Apr 17, 2013
Barcholder:

That question is not asked because Solar Energy is still a relatively unknown product in Nigeria. As such, they won't necessarily have a good feel for what a reasonable price is to pay, as their reference point is currently Generators.

With our financing options, customers will be able to pay a monthly fee for 24 months until its fully paid off. So it should be a little less of an issue.

Regards

Uvie

Brilliant idea .
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 18, 2013
@ Barcholder, I don't know if you're the one that sent a PM to me. The thing is I can't access the message cos I've forgotten the username/password I used in creating the account.

If the PM is from you, kindly indicate here, so I give you another account by which you can reach me. By the way, have you ended the short listing of candidates for the positions of Personal Assistant as well as Live Chats Agents?
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by Barcholder: 10:35pm On Apr 18, 2013
Whoopie: @ Barcholder, I don't know if you're the one that sent a PM to me. The thing is I can't access the message cos I've forgotten the username/password I used in creating the account.

If the PM is from you, kindly indicate here, so I give you another account by which you can reach me. By the way, have you ended the short listing of candidates for the positions of Personal Assistant as well as Live Chats Agents?

I don't believe the PM was from me, though I may be wrong. I've created a shortlist of candidates for the PA position and have commenced interviews. Apologies if I did not reach out to you. I was simply overwhelmed by the number of quality applications received. Had over 200 in less than 2 days. It was simply not possible to get back to everyone individually.

I have not yet started shortlisting for the Live Agent Positions, of which I'm looking for about 2 to 3 to start with. All being well, I hope to start that process on Sunday, after my arrival in Lagos.

I've been sick for the last couple of days with a virus, and only now getting back up to speed again.

Regards

Uvie
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 21, 2013
seems like u have some competition. .https://m.facebook.com/home.php?__user=199714991#!/SukaEnergyNigeriaLtd?__user=199714991. well as long as u guys fix the electricity in Nigeria. But what if government makes constant power supply a reality. Won't u lose all ur investment outlay
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by Mugono: 4:51pm On Apr 21, 2013
jacobscros: seems like u have some competition. .https://m.facebook.com/home.php?__user=199714991#!/SukaEnergyNigeriaLtd?__user=199714991. well as long as u guys fix the electricity in Nigeria. But what if government makes constant power supply a reality. Won't u lose all ur investment outlay

Hi Jacobscros

Thank you for your participation.

Our ultimate objective is to assist in not only creating a solution that solves the current energy deficit experienced by nigerians but ALSO does so at a reasonable cost.

The reality is the government is relying on private participation in the energy market in order to help solve the epileptic power outages.

You will note the introduction by PHCN of a tariff system and the price per kW increases in energy introduced in 2012. These prices were designed to be increased annually and include a flat fee that must be paid irrespective of your actual energy usage.

Even if we suspended reality momentarily and envisioned a Nigeria where the government did provide all energy needs (for completeness: this would be DECADES away if ever), the cost would be ENORMOUS. Alternate solutions, such as Solar, would be cheaper and would dominate the market in such a world.

This is easily 'proved' by noting the growing take-up of solar solutions in western countries who have uninterrupted energy supply already.

The current problem being faced by ordinary nigerians is VERY large and any honest and genuine renewable energy provider will be to the benefit of ordinary nigerians. Nigeria's optimal energy solution will involve a mix of energy sources and providers. Given Nigeria's abundant sunlight,solar energy would weight more heavily than other energy sources.

Regards,

Mudi
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by isszycee(m): 11:13am On Sep 21, 2013
If u really wanna make money online no long shit just click http:///W7lHL its simply and clear
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by Tekkyboy(m): 6:21pm On Sep 24, 2013
@op pls, is there stil vacancy for sm1 willing to be ur sales agent from ekiti?
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 26, 2013
jacobscros: seems like u have some competition. .https://m.facebook.com/home.php?__user=199714991#!/SukaEnergyNigeriaLtd?__user=199714991. well as long as u guys fix the electricity in Nigeria. But what if government makes constant power supply a reality. Won't u lose all ur investment outlay
The competition is good, that's what makes the market vibrant.
Now, even if the govt provides 24hrs electricity, which they can, I don't think it will be easily affordable. Especially with the MYTO tariffs, monthly service charge and the price per KW increasing upwards! (It stands at 17.60 for now) Households will end up paying thousands of naira monthly for that!
On the other hand, solar energy has none of that!
@barcholder, I would suggest ads in "national" dailies, showing the payment plans, plus willing banks that are ready to partner and provide the requisite financial backing.
(Civil servants with salary accounts will love this)
And pls give your product a "national" feel.
Leave the "lagos, portharcourt abuja, etc" thing.
Millions in kaduna, benue, akwaibom, niger, kwara, etc will want this products.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... by Jaxx123: 2:25pm On May 25, 2021
MAKE $1,000 WITHIN TWO WEEK IN THIS POWERFUL PROGRAM

READ THIS ARTICLE IF YOU HAVE NOT MAKE AT LEAST $1000 ONLINE BECAUSE YOU WILL MAKE IT NOW!

Having multiple streams of income is no longer an option, but a necessity.

Am inviting you to a proven system that works!

Welcome to The Infinity Processing System.

IPS is a brand new success system that allows you to stop trading time for money with fun and more freedom.

Even as a newbie, its super simple, step by steps guide processes for making commissions that create a life changing income online using highly converting proven template making it super simple to earn 100% commission that can change your financial situations for good directly into your account.

Stop wasting money on shinning objects, collecting tool that doesn’t work.

Start making more money to pay your bills with this proven method of making money from home.

IPS is direct global sales opportunities that only require a smart phone or your laptop.

All you need is an internet for your training anytime, anywhere in the world.
Stop struggling!!!

I know how it feels, have been there, 95% people quit online before getting to their success.

Start earning payments each and every time via proven written ads on social media.

No tech skills needed. Stop cold calling, stop budging of friends and family.

All resources are packed in different levels.

It’s a onetime payment program, no monthly fee, and live webinar with no additional payments.

This system has changed my life and many others that embrace this brand new opportunity.

I NEVER KNOW I CAN BE HERE TODAY.

ALL GLORY TO ALMIGHTY GOD
JOIN US IN THIS BY FOLLOWING THE LINK BELOW

https://limitlessfreedom.me/be-your-own-boss-and-make-money-without-no-limit-copy?fbclid=IwAR1UICNDE8np4ms4AhoqjT462Qt1rCI7ccxWcVWwNQP5PXZVTFuQfnVBvV8

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buy Our Unique VIRGINA TIGHTENING Drop And Soap (pic) / National Housing Fund (nhf) Scheme....... Get Informed / Affordable 5.11 Tactical Series Watch For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.