Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Maitama Sule Is Alive, Hale And Hearty - Project Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Maitama Sule Is Alive, Hale And Hearty - Project Nigeria (10372 Views)

Omonigho Abraham - The Boy Attacked By Fierce Dogs At Igando, Lagos Is Alive / How Mko Abiola Died: He Was Hale And Hearty : Then He Drank The Tea / Life Goes On In flooded Lagos(hearty Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maitama Sule Is Alive, Hale And Hearty - Project Nigeria by aminho(m): 6:55pm On Mar 23, 2013
Project Nigeria has refuted rumour making the round that Elder statesman Alhaji Dr Maitama Sule is dead.

This was made known in a statement co-signed by the National Secretary, Project Nigeria Veteran Olawale Okunniyi and Aide to the Maitama Sule, Alhaji Shettima Yerima.

It read: "In view of the rumour flying around the country and the barrage of inquiries to our national secretariat by media operatives, political associates, admirers, supporters and Nigerians in general following some unconfirmed reports in the Nigeria media that Elder statesman Alhaji Dr Maitama Sule is dead, Project Nigeria wishes to formally refute the rumour that Alhaji Maitama Sule, co chair of Project Nigeria is dead.

"For the avoidance of doubt members of the secretariat team of Project Nigeria did converse with the Elder statesman yesterday and today again and he said he is not just alive but hale and hearty and in very sound health. Furthermore, as we issue this statement now Alhaji Maitama Sule is speaking at a lecture at the Bayero University, Kano, Kano state to prove that he is in good shape.

"We wish to thank members all Nigerians who showed concerned about the wellbeing of the elder statesman and wish to assure them that Alhaji Maitama Sule will still be here to contribute his quota to the ongoing effort of Project Nigeria (National Consensus Group) to restructure Nigeria and make it a stable and prosperous polity for all.

"Lastly, we wish to advise those who may have other motive in peddling this unsavory rumour to please desist forth with as we call on the security apparatus of the Nigerian state to be alert and vigilant towards the personal security of the elder statesman".mr amshi

http://leadership.ng/nga/articles/50719/2013/03/23/maitama_sule_alive_hale_and_hearty_project_nigeria.html

Re: Maitama Sule Is Alive, Hale And Hearty - Project Nigeria by lecturerdabo(m): 7:20pm On Mar 23, 2013
Nigerians and mouth murder angry
Re: Maitama Sule Is Alive, Hale And Hearty - Project Nigeria by firstolalekan(m): 3:46pm On Mar 24, 2013
okay NOT HAPPY, I AM FIRSTOLALEKAN BUT ALWAYS 2ND TO COMMENT

1 Like

Re: Maitama Sule Is Alive, Hale And Hearty - Project Nigeria by Monichilly(f): 3:46pm On Mar 24, 2013
Rumour all over
Re: Maitama Sule Is Alive, Hale And Hearty - Project Nigeria by free2ryhme: 3:47pm On Mar 24, 2013
we thank God .. NLs and their rumours
Re: Maitama Sule Is Alive, Hale And Hearty - Project Nigeria by ebamma(m): 3:47pm On Mar 24, 2013
This is one of the reasons that made me to support the bayelsa state governor when he wanted to create a ministry of anti-rumour mongering.
Re: Maitama Sule Is Alive, Hale And Hearty - Project Nigeria by dack7(m): 3:49pm On Mar 24, 2013
I am an ardent admirer of this eloquent elder statesman,may he live long to correct the mistakes made by this our useless northern bigots.
Re: Maitama Sule Is Alive, Hale And Hearty - Project Nigeria by iykmora(m): 3:49pm On Mar 24, 2013
hmmmmm......death...death.....deaaaaath!!! Confirm first b4 anything
Re: Maitama Sule Is Alive, Hale And Hearty - Project Nigeria by sammyyoung2(m): 3:53pm On Mar 24, 2013
Pass the mic!
Re: Maitama Sule Is Alive, Hale And Hearty - Project Nigeria by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 24, 2013
na so dem dey talk! before we know what is actually happening, the man might be dead afterall. probably he is clinically dead. smh
Re: Maitama Sule Is Alive, Hale And Hearty - Project Nigeria by butpro(m): 3:56pm On Mar 24, 2013
I LOVE this man. Pls, dnt go yet.
Re: Maitama Sule Is Alive, Hale And Hearty - Project Nigeria by aminho(m): 3:58pm On Mar 24, 2013
making front page again thank you Allah and may you restore peace to my state borno
Re: Maitama Sule Is Alive, Hale And Hearty - Project Nigeria by Pacesetter2: 3:59pm On Mar 24, 2013
K
Re: Maitama Sule Is Alive, Hale And Hearty - Project Nigeria by juman(m): 3:59pm On Mar 24, 2013
All people of that generation if they die one day who cares.grin

How can we have these kind of people and still have a failed country?
Re: Maitama Sule Is Alive, Hale And Hearty - Project Nigeria by lillyveezy: 4:03pm On Mar 24, 2013
Thank God and his goodness its all but a rumor.to think I believed it and posted on his death.God pls forgive me o!
Re: Maitama Sule Is Alive, Hale And Hearty - Project Nigeria by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:07pm On Mar 24, 2013
Ok, we don hear.
Re: Maitama Sule Is Alive, Hale And Hearty - Project Nigeria by kabba7(m): 4:07pm On Mar 24, 2013
dack7: I am an ardent admirer of this eloquent elder statesman,may he live long to correct the mistakes made by this our useless northern bigots.

Those wish him dead shall be in thier graves for Alhaji maitama to lead thier fidau prayers !
Re: Maitama Sule Is Alive, Hale And Hearty - Project Nigeria by mca795: 4:31pm On Mar 24, 2013
Its nt good 2 wish sum1 dead
Re: Maitama Sule Is Alive, Hale And Hearty - Project Nigeria by dridowu: 4:36pm On Mar 24, 2013
I tire 4 all ds rumor
Re: Maitama Sule Is Alive, Hale And Hearty - Project Nigeria by slimfit1(m): 4:36pm On Mar 24, 2013
I'll care the day he start feeding my ass, until then who cares I don't.
Re: Maitama Sule Is Alive, Hale And Hearty - Project Nigeria by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 24, 2013
Pls is Maitama Sule a Nigerian or a Boko Haramist?:/
Re: Maitama Sule Is Alive, Hale And Hearty - Project Nigeria by mu2sa2: 4:45pm On Mar 24, 2013
dack7: I am an ardent admirer of this eloquent elder statesman,may he live long to correct the mistakes made by this our useless northern bigots.
Just read your post again. You sure sound like the originator of the rumour.
Re: Maitama Sule Is Alive, Hale And Hearty - Project Nigeria by musiwa22: 4:51pm On Mar 24, 2013
you will see maitama sule and edward clark inside the video signing 3 sovereign state of 3 unit called nigeria. that the people of nigeria never agree to 6 zone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPEd8xujG4Y

1 Like

Re: Maitama Sule Is Alive, Hale And Hearty - Project Nigeria by chizel: 5:16pm On Mar 24, 2013
Why would this half baked journalist not confirm their news before rushing to the pres all the time?how can someone wish a fellow human being who is alive dead?this thing is geting out of hand,first Pete edochie was rumored to have died in far away Austria whereas he's alive,now alhaji maitama sule,as if some people are happy to see others dead.my prayer is that those that wish others dead should be the one's to die first in Jesus name .AMENOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Maitama Sule Is Alive, Hale And Hearty - Project Nigeria by a1solution: 5:19pm On Mar 24, 2013
mu2sa2: Just read your post again. You sure sound like the originator of the rumour.
He may not be.
Re: Maitama Sule Is Alive, Hale And Hearty - Project Nigeria by vanstanzy(m): 5:20pm On Mar 24, 2013
Ok, Thank God he's alive. NEXT! undecided undecided Oops, sorry wrong picture. grin

Re: Maitama Sule Is Alive, Hale And Hearty - Project Nigeria by chakula: 5:22pm On Mar 24, 2013
juman: All people of that generation if they die one day who cares.grin

How can we have these kind of people and still have a failed country?

The solution is divide the useless country.
Including your parents because I am much sure they are from that generation.
let advise your hat president to divide the country and see the final result.
Re: Maitama Sule Is Alive, Hale And Hearty - Project Nigeria by garsul: 5:36pm On Mar 24, 2013
@Juman, you no get knife? Please go ahead and divide the country, who cares
Re: Maitama Sule Is Alive, Hale And Hearty - Project Nigeria by kabba7(m): 5:49pm On Mar 24, 2013
Re: Maitama Sule Is Alive, Hale And Hearty - Project Nigeria by Birniwa(m): 6:02pm On Mar 24, 2013

This is an open criticism, why the phrase "useless northern bigots" ? I thought we're one Nigeria!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please How Do I Stop Finger Biting / I Won 500,000 Pounds. Pls Is This Real Or Scam? / Do You Feel Guilty After Refusing To Give A Beggar Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.