Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,574 members, 7,850,960 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:27 AM

The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] - Romance (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] (81238 Views)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (126) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by vision2050: 10:30pm On Mar 28, 2013
see madness here, this thread don hijack by violent fellows...... I don begged you people to stop u no gree

If i start my own ehn.....
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Oahray: 10:31pm On Mar 28, 2013
Br3nd4: u dey find who to woo?? Issokay.. Kip finding who to woo sad

ID u warned me
Jemi U warned me too
hmmm... She missed the sarcasm sad

My 'better judgement', you warned me.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 28, 2013
sexkillz: Shut up and keep my name off your subsequent posts. Hair relaxation balancer. . . Sule.
Shut you trap buffooon...sleeping and waking beside Vivian on a wooing happenstance
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by adim2(m): 10:32pm On Mar 28, 2013
Competition neva start insults don dey flow. U guys should save it for later things jare
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by mysticgal(f): 10:33pm On Mar 28, 2013
oahary dear,ok be my e-bf
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 28, 2013
Crown Prince:
Shut you trap buffooon...sleeping and waking beside Vivian on a wooing happenstance
You should be more worried about your big head, lest you might be mistaken for a cow one day. Suberu.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by ATMC(f): 10:34pm On Mar 28, 2013
Crown Prince:
U are as useless as your 2 weeks unwashed undies
lol, this guy you are easily provoked o...small time now you'll ask for forgiveness, some things are better avoided
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 28, 2013
Is Sexkillz powerless to ban this crown prince fellow?

If na anoda guy now.....SK would have [s]sent his albino ninjas to ban,cast and destroy the person's destiny[/s] banned him angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by mysticgal(f): 10:36pm On Mar 28, 2013
xynerise can you help me
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 28, 2013
Oya the wooing challenge can go on says crown prince.

Last apostle handle is a gentleman. Never insults or abuse. Have anyone checked it out?

Na fun things sha.....

Contest oya go on

Where is my love Gree-die?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by undea6: 10:37pm On Mar 28, 2013
mysticgal: i tell y'all i will win this gaaaaame,by hook or by catch,who wan bet

poor you, I advice you apply more or better makeup, some dude might fall for it.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 28, 2013
jackbauersballs: Is Sexkillz powerless to ban this crown prince fellow?

If na anoda guy now.....SK would have [s]sent his albino ninjas to ban,cast and destroy the person's destiny[/s] banned him angry
I prefer frustrating him. Can't you see how frustrated he his? Over an online competition he lost? While he was busy balancing relaxer on a lady's head.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by yusufcarez: 10:39pm On Mar 28, 2013
sanb: Okay…hope you didn't encounter too much traffic…
jet traffic
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by mysticgal(f): 10:39pm On Mar 28, 2013
who is the guy masturbating and typing,oh undea,dont let me get you,phat phool.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Idowuogbo(f): 10:39pm On Mar 28, 2013
mysticgal: who is the guy masturbating and typing,oh undea,dont let me get you,phat phool.
sexkillz: I prefer frustrating him. Can't you see how frustrated he his? Over an online competition he lost? While he was busy balancing relaxer on a lady's head.
Omg! ROFTLMAO..
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 28, 2013
Crown Prince: Oya the wooing challenge can go on says crown prince.

Last apostle handle is a gentleman. Never insults or abuse. Have anyone checked it out?

Na fun things sha.....

Contest oya go on

Where is my love Gree-die?
Dundee, it's "has".

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 28, 2013
Anyways...

I really wont be around for Slots tomorrow...So....
[b]
Idowu,

I was gonna write a poem....then I thought fvck it.
I feel like I dont need to.
I've never seen you.Never heard your voice.You could be a 1-legged, 1-eyed grandmother with powdered milk in her sagging teats and I'd still want you.

Why?

Because you are beautiful. I dont need to see you to 'feel' you.I dont need to hear you to 'get' you.
I get your jokes. I can relate to your posts. You're not afraid to take the piss out of anyone including yourself.I get you.

You're the kind of girl I know I could kick back with -The one I could take to a romantic dinner at the Ritz....and follow up with a crawl through a red-light district. You're the girl I want to feed lobster and caviar because you would share my Eba with no meat.

It's pretty crazy saying this shyt about a person I've never met- A person who could infact be a 1-legged, 1-eyed grandmother with powdered milk in her sagging teats...But every single person reading this thread knows what i'm saying is true. Game recognize game. Real recognize real...and Real is Beautiful.

And if I met you today, Just before I kiss you, I would look into your single eye as you hop on the spot with your single leg - and let you know how absolutely fvcking gorgeous you are.

Real is beautiful....and Baby, you're the most beautiful being on this forum.
[/b]

datzall.

p.s. Eze Promoe for the competition's sake...You can copy and paste this when the time comes...

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by mysticgal(f): 10:41pm On Mar 28, 2013
undea,i hate insults,dont get me pissed you hear.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by undea6: 10:42pm On Mar 28, 2013
mysticgal: who is the guy masturbating and typing,oh undea,dont let me get you,phat phool.

Am I the one flirting with everyone? I know how you feel.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Idowuogbo(f): 10:43pm On Mar 28, 2013
jackbauersballs: Anyways...

I really wont be around for Slots tomorrow...So....
[b]
Idowu,

I was gonna write a poem....then I thought fvck it.
I feel like I dont need to.
I've never seen you.Never heard your voice.You could be a 1-legged, 1-eyed grandmother with powdered milk in her sagging teats and I'd still want you.

Why?

Because you are beautiful. I dont need to see you to 'feel' you.I dont need to hear you to 'get' you.
I get your jokes. I can relate to your posts. You're not afraid to take the piss out of anyone including yourself.I get you.

You're the kind of girl I know I could kick back with -The one I could take to a romantic dinner at the Ritz....and follow up with a crawl through a red-light district. You're the girl I want to feed lobster and caviar because you would share my Eba with no meat.

It's pretty crazy saying this shyt about a person I've never met- A person who could infact be a 1-legged, 1-eyed grandmother with powdered milk in her sagging teats...But every single person reading this thread knows what i'm saying is true. Game recognize game. Real recognize real...and Real is Beautiful.

And if I met you today, Just before I kiss you, I would look into your single eye as you hop on the spot with your single leg - and let you know how absolutely fvcking gorgeous you are.

Real is beautiful....and Baby, you're the most beautiful being on this forum.
[/b]

datzall.

p.s. Eze Promoe for the competition's sake...You can copy and paste this when the time comes...

Fevk! Ray, help!!! * faints*
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by EzePromoe: 10:44pm On Mar 28, 2013
Sorry friends for wasting your precious time, although it was wasted in Sister Precious' place smiley

NOW LET'S GO STRAIGHT TO THE DRAW!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 28, 2013
For real?
yusufcarez:
jet traffic
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by mysticgal(f): 10:47pm On Mar 28, 2013
undea6:

Am I the one flirting with everyone? I know how you feel.
haha are you afraid,your undies will be washed in public,shit
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by undea6: 10:48pm On Mar 28, 2013
mysticgal: haha are you afraid,your undies will be washed in public,shit

for real?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 28, 2013
Eze Promoe: Sorry friends for wasting your precious time, although it was wasted in Sister Precious' place smiley

NOW LET'S GO STRAIGHT TO THE DRAW!
at last, its past my bed time grin grin tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Oahray: 10:49pm On Mar 28, 2013
mysticgal: oahary dear,ok be my e-bf
*blushing blood*

Though no vacancy exists, I'd be glad to give you full attention when you submit your resumé with a love poem, your bank statement (very important) and two bikini pics (non-negotiable) attached, to my P.A. smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 28, 2013
Oahray: hmmm... She missed the sarcasm sad

My 'better judgement', you warned me.
cry
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by nikkyshyne(f): 10:50pm On Mar 28, 2013
sanb: @Nikkyshyne; I see you; how you doing gurl; hope you're cool....
Sowwiee just saw this while trying to know exactly what's going on here. I am doing good sweetie, sure you are too. Happy holidays kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Oahray: 10:50pm On Mar 28, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Fevk! Ray, help!!! * faints*
angry angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by mysticgal(f): 10:50pm On Mar 28, 2013
sure.you dont want in heavens name to trade and batter words with moi.mark off dear,read idowuogbo's monkier well.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by iichidodo: 10:52pm On Mar 28, 2013
Hello. i'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 28, 2013
I’m cool gurl; it’s been chaotic in here….
nikkyshyne: Sowwiee just saw this while trying to know exactly what's going on here. I am doing good sweetie, sure you are too. Happy holidays kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (126)

Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra / Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man / Pre-wedding Photos Of Pretty, Curvy & Busty Lady With Her Husband-To-Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.