Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,597 members, 7,851,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:19 PM

The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] - Romance (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] (81239 Views)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (126) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by 2legit2qwt: 3:05pm On Mar 29, 2013
mondi_cheeks: clever u... I promise I won't reject u on a public forum wink hahaha
The slots are filled, let me rock your world grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 29, 2013
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 29, 2013
2legit2qwt: , let me rock your world grin
just how do u intend on doing that?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by carmelion(f): 3:16pm On Mar 29, 2013
4hours to go!smiley,any red carpet things?.

The gods of 3G,tell me what I should bring as sacrifice .I don't want story.*Villa mode*.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by 190: 3:21pm On Mar 29, 2013
Flytefallz undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 29, 2013
190: Flytefallz undecided
190 smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by 2legit2qwt: 3:29pm On Mar 29, 2013
mondi_cheeks: just how do u intend on doing that?
I'll throw rocks at you lipsrsealed
No, I'm jk grin grin

I'll take you to a place NASA is yet to discover
I'll keep you trending better than 'the oga at the top
I'll take you on a kekenapep ride so you can see the world better like segun Arinze's eyeballs

I gotta stop before.... lipsrsealed
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by ATMC(f): 3:30pm On Mar 29, 2013
The rate @ which this thread is increasing numerically...! Oh!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 29, 2013
2legit2qwt:
I'll throw rocks at you lipsrsealed
No, I'm jk grin grin
this almost made me fall off my bed angry shame on u grin

I'll take you on a kekenapep ride so you can see the world better like segun Arinze's eyeballs
see the world on a vehicle with 3 wheels grin grin grin
...but...an Okada would have been more exciting....
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by 2legit2qwt: 3:56pm On Mar 29, 2013
I don win you already. Oya wooing is over, lets go to Mr big's kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 29, 2013
2legit2qwt: I don win you already. Oya wooing is over, lets go to Mr big's kiss
win wat angry u still haven't taken me to the place NASA hasn't discovered yet sad
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by yusufcarez: 4:06pm On Mar 29, 2013
mondi_cheeks: Has any of the guys succeeded in wooing a girl?
If i catch u.
*Takes his charm*
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 29, 2013
yusufcarez:
If i catch u.
*Takes his charm*
eeeeeeeh!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by 2legit2qwt: 4:12pm On Mar 29, 2013
mondi_cheeks: win wat angry u still haven't taken me to the place NASA hasn't discovered yet sad

Erm we can go to the ghost schools in Niger State, I can guarantee that place will never be discovered by NASA
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 29, 2013
2legit2qwt:

Erm we can go to the ghost schools in Niger State, I can guarantee that place will never be discovered by NASA
grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by undea6: 4:14pm On Mar 29, 2013
Flytefalls: Eze, Phoinix/Undea6 = the same mad man wink

Eze, unfortunately, I am not going to be available this evening, you can as well put my slot open for grabs.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by HARDDON: 4:16pm On Mar 29, 2013
From d cool sables of мч heart ii bring you all greetings.

Adbreezy, where Ʊ were ? Big deddy iz home gurl come Saч hala
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by vision2050: 4:20pm On Mar 29, 2013
COOL DK:

Iro! Iro! Iro!
Biribiri loju nyi
Boo boo laguntan nwo
Yio bale yio bale ni labalaba fin wogbo

Iwo ke? Okere gan! (licking my powdery substance)

Vision oooo! Ogbo loni ogbo temi
Ogba loni ko gba temi
Tori pe awon kin kohun enu
Idi ki kohun igbe, toba doju susu nise ni furo man la
Ase lokete fin bale soro.

Oya Vision Make all ur MB disappear!
Oya make your network dey bad!
Oya make you start dey worry.

Tue! Tue!! Tue!!!
nibo i just subscribed.
A kin ti tori gbi gbo paja,
A kin ti tori boro boro pa obuko.
Ase ni mo pa fun (you go busy tonite and forget woo challenge).
E yi ti mo wi aro ti romo.....
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by undea6: 4:21pm On Mar 29, 2013
2legit2qwt:

Since it's a ghost school you'd have to be dead to be there, would you do a small job for me?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 29, 2013
2legit2qwt:

lmao. okay im in Antarctica, how will u get me there? Anyway which man takes a woman who he is wooing to ghost schools undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 29, 2013
undea6:

Since it's a ghost school you'd have to be dead to be there, would you do a small job for me?
see this babalawo
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by undea6: 4:31pm On Mar 29, 2013
mondi_cheeks: see this babalawo

What do you mean
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by vision2050: 4:32pm On Mar 29, 2013
make i enter bike go Imodi-mosan or ososa because of cool kd
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by vision2050: 4:34pm On Mar 29, 2013
undea6:

Eze, unfortunately, I am not going to be available this evening, you can as well put my slot open for grabs.
eze.... Some people don dey run ooo
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by undea6: 4:44pm On Mar 29, 2013
double post
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by undea6: 4:45pm On Mar 29, 2013
vision2050: eze.... Some people don dey run ooo

If it were between you and me I'd gargle you while I feast on ma dinner.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by yusufcarez: 4:45pm On Mar 29, 2013
mondi_cheeks: eeeeeeeh!
u doubt?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 29, 2013
undea6:

sadsad Sorry to see you go, but have a Great Friday! smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 29, 2013
undea6:

If it were between you and me I'd gargle you while I feast on ma dinner.
]
grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 29, 2013
yusufcarez:
u doubt?
it will take u more than charm
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by EzePromoe: 4:52pm On Mar 29, 2013
Whoever that is responsible for adabeke12's ban should release her immediately.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by babadey(m): 4:54pm On Mar 29, 2013
Is it this trend the wooing dat is starting dz nite will take place or new one. Sombady help me out here and what are the rules and how is it gonna play??

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (126)

Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra / Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man / Pre-wedding Photos Of Pretty, Curvy & Busty Lady With Her Husband-To-Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.