Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] - Romance (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] (80609 Views)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (126) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 1:12am On Mar 26, 2013
ItsModella:
you don kolo grin grin grin grin grin
Seriously. I think he is referring to ManCHESTER and ARSEnal. undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by ikekings(m): 1:14am On Mar 26, 2013
adaobi123:
Don't worry I'll get more

Shicken
You have enough already... wink wink wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by ikekings(m): 1:15am On Mar 26, 2013
ItsModella:
you don kolo grin grin grin grin grin
Na true now... The babe set wella...
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 1:15am On Mar 26, 2013
ikekings: You have enough already... wink wink wink
tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 1:16am On Mar 26, 2013
CFCfan:
jisos, you don spoil finish grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 1:16am On Mar 26, 2013
ikekings: Na true now... The babe set wella...
e be like say time don reach for you to discharge that akamu grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 1:17am On Mar 26, 2013
ItsModella:
What do u mean by "discharging the akamu"? I am still a learner.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by EzePromoe: 1:18am On Mar 26, 2013
ikekings: Eze promoe taa!!! Erase my name from dia jare.... I'm not wooing a girl wey get 3 guys already... I want to woo ada obodo oyibo... Ada wey get am for everywhere, ada wey get am for up and down...
Which kind confusion be that na angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 1:19am On Mar 26, 2013
CFCfan:
What do u mean by "discharging the akamu"? I am still a learner.
not on this thread man, the meaning dikwa too se.xual.. tongue tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 1:20am On Mar 26, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Don't mind him
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 1:20am On Mar 26, 2013
CFCfan:
undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 1:21am On Mar 26, 2013
ItsModella:
not on this thread man, the meaning dikwa too se.xual.. tongue tongue
Ok. Make we go to the se.xuality section. tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by EzePromoe: 1:22am On Mar 26, 2013
adaobi123:
Don't worry I'll get more
shocked
So it's true that you're PMing them to come and woo you, okwa ya?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by ikekings(m): 1:22am On Mar 26, 2013
ItsModella:
Nne eh!!! E don tey ooo... I wan discharge just a little... E go thick wella...
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 1:23am On Mar 26, 2013
ikekings: Nne eh!!! E don tey ooo... I wan discharge just a little... E go thick wella...
shocked shocked

Sexkillz at the top dey watch grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by ikekings(m): 1:23am On Mar 26, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Ehnnn... I want to woo adabekee... Ada wey get am for everywhere... She's well loaded up and down...
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 1:24am On Mar 26, 2013
CFCfan:
Ok. Make we go to the se.xuality section. tongue
oya, provide the link..
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by ikekings(m): 1:24am On Mar 26, 2013
CFCfan:
shocked shocked

Sexkillz at the top dey watch grin
Na true ooo... **lips sealed**...
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 1:25am On Mar 26, 2013
Eze Promoe:
shocked
So it's true that you're PMing them to come and woo you, okwa ya?
LOOOL nooo. The people that are wooing me, I don't even know them
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by EzePromoe: 1:25am On Mar 26, 2013
Make una go sleep o, make una no look this diasporans wey dey here eye o. When their time reach, them go go sleep, while una go dey doze for office.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 1:26am On Mar 26, 2013
ikekings: Ehnnn... I want to woo adabekee... Ada wey get am for everywhere... She's well loaded up and down...
konji nka dikwa very serious...

nna don't worry, God dey with you grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 1:26am On Mar 26, 2013
ItsModella:
oya, provide the link..
Here it is:
https://www.nairaland.com/1233594/women-find-peni-es-attractive/5
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by EzePromoe: 1:31am On Mar 26, 2013
I want to woo achukwunet . Where is she
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by ikekings(m): 1:32am On Mar 26, 2013
ItsModella:
konji nka dikwa very serious...

nna don't worry, God dey with you grin grin
Very serious my dear... I pray ooo grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 1:32am On Mar 26, 2013
Eze Promoe: I want to woo achukwunet .
SERIOUSLY!
Pyguru creation to test human reaction.
Achukwunet is a robot created by oga at the top.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 1:34am On Mar 26, 2013
Eze Promoe: I want to woo achukwunet . Where is she
She is beside me right now grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by EzePromoe: 1:49am On Mar 26, 2013
I take the remaining slot for I and achukwunet.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by ikekings(m): 1:51am On Mar 26, 2013
Eze Promoe: I take the remaining slot for I and achukwunet.
ikekings: Ehnnn... I want to woo adabekee... Ada wey get am for everywhere... She's well loaded up and down...
]
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by idontgiveafuck(f): 2:19am On Mar 26, 2013
ikekings: ]

lmao... i don suffer tongue tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 2:33am On Mar 26, 2013
Now am In, Caracta cant wait to woo you and wow you
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by ikekings(m): 2:34am On Mar 26, 2013
idontgiveafuck:

lmao... i don suffer tongue tongue
Ehnnn... You are fully loaded now... Omalicha, which suffering are you talking about? When I'm here.. I want you to be the mother of my quadruplets... wink wink wink... Chai! See shape... Legs very smooth with killer laps... wink wink wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (126)

She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! / Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In A Hotel In Port Harcourt / Stop Inviting Hookup Babes Or Girlfriends To Your House, Here's Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.