Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,585 members, 7,843,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] - Romance (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] (81124 Views)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (126) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by mysticgal(f): 5:34pm On Mar 26, 2013
@my wooers,long speeches gives me pneumonia,i swear,please no long stories.just keep it short.thanks in advance.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by manny4life(m): 5:34pm On Mar 26, 2013
ItsModella:
grin grin grin grin

why?

Nne, all the spots are filled... SO, I just have the observer position embarassed

Popowaa: Finds broom and sweep his back.dont return here.

Ahh, shey I did anything to you? Using broom to sweep my back is abomination from where I come from... undecided

Anyway, I've come to stay and observe tongue tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by mysticgal(f): 5:38pm On Mar 26, 2013
@ my wooers,no insults,get prepared i will ask some questions if thats allowed,so happy wooing!!!cherry
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by mysticgal(f): 5:43pm On Mar 26, 2013
no people talking?#they must have gone to work#

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 26, 2013
mysticgal: deejay you are free,and hey all i just wants is a real you,not fake.btw eze did you say we should pm you?thanks
dis is me in d real.... no fake.... how waz ur day dear?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Idowuogbo(f): 5:44pm On Mar 26, 2013
kay_bee: Honestly adaobi I doubt you have notice me cos I hardly comment but stalking you is what i do alot on here.... Thou this is all for fun but I don't do random babe, I choose to woo you cos of ur pure beauty n how sensible u r on here....I like ur character n ur sense of humor....I'm Shola that's my name
Ewo! Lmaooooo! Sholato! Carry go! grin grin cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Idowuogbo(f): 5:46pm On Mar 26, 2013
mysticgal: @ my wooers,no insults,get prepared i will ask some questions if thats allowed,so happy wooing!!!cherry
Questions ke? Na blind date? Omo, babes hia don serious o! shocked shocked shocked Guys!!! Time to hammer online kpecus. lipsrsealed
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by kaboninc(m): 5:47pm On Mar 26, 2013
Brushing up!!! Can't wait for the days to runs as fast as the time can take them
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by EzePromoe: 5:47pm On Mar 26, 2013
sexkillz: You should have thought of that before you selected her to woo. grin She would not be available, so I suggest you pick another lady now, or complete Onila's slot.
I refuse to give up sad If she won't be around that day, i'll just drop the line and go.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by kaboninc(m): 5:48pm On Mar 26, 2013
This mysticgal....you're very anxious to be wooed. Take it easy na. And you can ask your questions.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by EzePromoe: 5:50pm On Mar 26, 2013
OGUGUA can be of help, what I saw on Achukwu's profile tells me so.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by yusufcarez: 5:52pm On Mar 26, 2013
Which gal's available?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by EzePromoe: 5:53pm On Mar 26, 2013
mysticgal: @ my wooers,no insults,get prepared i will ask some questions if thats allowed,so happy wooing!!!cherry
Unfortunately, there will be no time for questions. They'll just drop their lines and you pick the one that you like. THANKS!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by mysticgal(f): 5:54pm On Mar 26, 2013
hey guys dont be anxious,am a cool pursin,just simple mind blowing questions,atleast we can still date*winks*i take time to select.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by EzePromoe: 5:54pm On Mar 26, 2013
yusufcarez: Which gal's available?
ACHUKWUNET and ONILA!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 26, 2013
Eze Promoe:
I refuse to give up sad If she won't be around that day, i'll just drop the line and go.
Read your RULE below slowly. . . You are not above the rules.

Eze Promoe:
GUYS PLEASE NOTE

* Any lady you pick must be an active user of the romance section.
* If the lady picked isn't available that day, you will be auto re-sloted.

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Mynd44: 5:56pm On Mar 26, 2013
mysticgal: hey guys dont be anxious,am a cool pursin,just simple mind blowing questions,atleast we can still date*winks*i take time to select.
Too much effizzy spoils the wooing
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by HARDDON: 5:56pm On Mar 26, 2013
190:

Yea right u could still cancel your ordeal and bring it on
So u can get ur a-r-s-e whooped
You ignorant son of a lice

go clean house help drone.

And learn som respect robes.

as ealier said, you only live to die anoda day.

#wanobejokeshyte

too sleek, too sly to be drawn into your name calling clan KLUTZ
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by yusufcarez: 5:56pm On Mar 26, 2013
mysticgal: hey guys dont be anxious,am a cool pursin,just simple mind blowing questions,atleast we can still date*winks*i take time to select.
ok.
I love u talk your own?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Idowuogbo(f): 5:56pm On Mar 26, 2013
Oh yeah? cheesy

I dey feel u! Point and hook kian tinz she? Abeg no forget to gist me o! Pick wisely. wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 26, 2013
Eze Promoe: OGUGUA can be of help, what I saw on Achukwu's profile tells me so.
You can as well get a mat, spread on this thread, sit on it, and wait. . .

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by mysticgal(f): 5:58pm On Mar 26, 2013
deejay_harry1: dis is me in d real.... no fake.... how waz ur day dear?
my dea it was.......annoying,and headachetic,but i stil survived by Gods grace and yours?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 26, 2013
sexkillz: Read your RULE below slowly. . . You are not above the rules.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 26, 2013
yusufcarez:
ok.
I love u talk your own?
Wtf is this?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by yusufcarez: 5:58pm On Mar 26, 2013
Eze Promoe:
ACHUKWUNET and ONILA!
i love them both o make them talk their own.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 26, 2013
ItsModella:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
No mind that aba boy and his small sense. grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by mysticgal(f): 6:02pm On Mar 26, 2013
yusufcarez:
ok.
I love u talk your own?
from the first day we,angels whispered............................................................................................................................PERFECT
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by EzePromoe: 6:04pm On Mar 26, 2013
LIST OF MEN AND THEIR LADIES (UPDATE)

Mr. Uzo and sejour to woo tianyx

kunmibola and Mynd to woo gree-die

Neduzze5 , Rhymez and teeo to woo Caracta

ichidodo and Mkpakala to woo Carmelion

Wellloaded and Richfella to woo Idowuogbo

kwAzzIE kEEd and princeparix to woo Smartie gurl

dopeJemi and causewahala to woo Popowaa

Flygeriansteve , drnairalov and kay_bee to woo adaobi123

adim2 and albacete to woo tea esq

CFCfan , Acidosis and Eze Promoe to woo ItsModella (group of death)

fitzmayowa , kaboninc and Maximus85 to woo mysticgal

190 and phoinix to woo Flytefallz

vision2050 and COOL DK to woo vicky

HARDDON and ikekings to woo adabeke12

baba dey and ________ to woo onila

IZUKWU and ________ to woo fruityjojo

ALL SLOTS TAKEN!

Challengers, fill in the space!
2 DAYS TO GO!

2 GUYS SHOULD TAKE ON ONILA AND FRUITYJOJO, PLEASE!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by EzePromoe: 6:07pm On Mar 26, 2013
sexkillz: Read your RULE below slowly. . . You are not above the rules.

OK OK, I give up. Happy now?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 26, 2013
Lmao @ Eze Promoe wooing Itsmodella. . . grin grin grin grin grin grin

Falls from chair.

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Smartiegurl(f): 6:08pm On Mar 26, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Oh yeah? cheesy

I dey feel u! Point and hook kian tinz she? Abeg no forget to gist me o! Pick wisely. wink
gist you? Na knack and tell?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 26, 2013
sexkillz: No mind that aba boy and his small sense. grin
grin grin be nice

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (126)

If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? / I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing / Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.