Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,722 members, 7,851,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:08 PM

The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] - Romance (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] (81245 Views)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (126) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by xynerise: 2:42pm On Mar 28, 2013
vision2050: Why my post hidden, stop this nonsense nobi be ur papa give me money for MB.....
Shut up! MTN pulse gives free 10MB weekly angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 28, 2013
@RHYMEZ; you’ve got competitors for Caracta.....I like that; now; let’s see who'll win her heart....

Neduzze5 , Rhymez and teeo to woo Caracta
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 28, 2013
@Gree-die, tomorrow night is the night gurl; let’s see someone else win you over from Mynd…Lol
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Idowuogbo(f): 2:56pm On Mar 28, 2013
sanb: @ID, this is it; just take a look at those wooing you....

I hope they've got the pound sterling, dollars and not to forget our very own naira to equate their user names.....It's gonna rock....
Looolzz... Crawzie chick! grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 28, 2013
@MYND44; you’ve got a competitor for Greedie.....I like that; now; let’s see who'll win her heart....
[quote author]

kunmibola and Mynd to woo gree-die
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Idowuogbo(f): 2:57pm On Mar 28, 2013
xynerise:
Shut up! MTN pulse gives free 10MB weekly angry
grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 28, 2013
@Caracta, tomorrow night is the night gurl; let’s see someone else win you over from Rhymez…Lol

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Mynd44: 2:58pm On Mar 28, 2013
sanb: @MYND44; you’ve got a competitor for Greedie.....I like that; now; let’s see who'll win her heart....
I am shaking in my boots
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 28, 2013
You bet; yeah man.... grin
Mynd_44:
I am shaking in my boots
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 28, 2013
CFCfan: To the only modella on Nairaland.
You glow brighter than the natural butterflies

You are more elegant than the real Michelle Obama.

Your voice makes the hearts of men joyous

You are the only authentic Ogbunike princess,who doesn't need a crown

Your fidelity is stronger than those of Fidelity bank employees

You are indeed a special lady. An epitome of timbre and caliber

*Subject to editing* grin
are you serious? grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Mynd44: 3:03pm On Mar 28, 2013
sanb: You bet; yeah man.... grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by xynerise: 3:06pm On Mar 28, 2013
ichidodo: Is he? Most of his sycophants think he isn't.Lol
Dont start again.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by DExplorer1: 3:07pm On Mar 28, 2013
sanb: Lol, das Master-Planer für morgen
Sie behalten geben mir mumm, Ich will dich sanb wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 28, 2013
@adaobi123; this is it gurl...3 for you; now let’s see who'll take the crown; Lol....

Flygeriansteve , drnairalov and kay_bee to woo adaobi123
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 28, 2013
wow, D-Explorer, looonnnngg time no see..
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by yusufcarez: 3:10pm On Mar 28, 2013
#Treking#
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 28, 2013
Lol; Das ist der Name des Spiels und es heißt nicht möglich .....
D-Explorer:

Sie behalten geben mir mumm, Ich will dich sanb wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by undead: 3:12pm On Mar 28, 2013
When days are hard, when news is bad,
when life seems a reverse from brightness and joy,
when this happens, flytefalls, I need you to know, there is a person somewhere who feels every tear,
a person who holds you dear.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by xynerise: 3:13pm On Mar 28, 2013
sanb: Lol; Das ist der Name des Spiels und es heißt nicht möglich .....
ja ne sais quoi cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by undead: 3:17pm On Mar 28, 2013
Flytefalls, Flytefalls, Flytefalls is all I want to say.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by mysticgal(f): 3:17pm On Mar 28, 2013
i have read frm page 73-87 and i still dont understand it's contents,can someone help me out
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 28, 2013
Am back

Where is sexkillz and Vivian chinasa?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 28, 2013
Lol; from where to where?
yusufcarez: #Treking#
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by DExplorer1: 3:21pm On Mar 28, 2013
Finally we have a SOLD OUT slot. Eze, tag that slot abeg smiley

For the records, I challenged SK twice and he gave an excuse twice. If i make up something tonight and he doesn't show up tomorrow, that makes him a certified lunkhead.

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 28, 2013
Comment faites-vous? j'espère que tu vas bien .... Lol, c'est cos il n'était pas fait pour vous....
xynerise:
ja ne sais quoi cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (126)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Pretty, Curvy & Busty Lady With Her Husband-To-Be / Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) / Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.