Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Does God Really Exist? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does God Really Exist? (2548 Views)

Does God Really Exist? What Makes You Believe? / Did God Really Write The Bible? / Do Aliens and Vampires Really Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does God Really Exist? by mazaje(m): 9:50pm On Mar 25, 2013
Ihedinobi: @mazaje

You know it's getting boring to read you. Ah well, fifth time (or is it fiftieth?) is the charm. smiley

Whatever. . .Next!
Re: Does God Really Exist? by UyiIredia(m): 1:20pm On Mar 26, 2013
@ inspiredbyGod: One way of looking at it is by assuming God answered the couples prayers by the neighbours being able to revive the baby. It's probable their efforts could've been to no avail. Of course, another way of looking at it is by positing that God did not revive the baby uponn request and it was the act of neighbours who heard the couples' cry that saved the baby's life.
Re: Does God Really Exist? by UyiIredia(m): 1:21pm On Mar 26, 2013
@ inspiredbyGod: One way of looking at it is by assuming God answered the couple's prayers by the neighbours being able to revive the baby. It's probable their efforts could've been to no avail. Of course, another way of looking at it is by positing that God did not revive the baby uponn request and it was the act of neighbours who heard the couple's cry that saved the baby's life.
Re: Does God Really Exist? by Nobody: 6:57am On Mar 27, 2013
I have often times since childhood, wondered about the nature of the world and the things around me. I have spent quite a lot of time wondering why I am here, how I came into being as me and why it has to be at this period in time... In my quest for coming up with answers to these questions, I decided I was going to be extremely curious. I spent a lot of time reading about the things around me, observing events and patterns and using my innate, logical mind to reach conclusions. Over the years of extensive study, analysis and curiosity, I was able to come up with something that I think would be logical and sensible to the average homo sapiens. The answer lies within us....There is a new study that has shown that that the "promidial decision" which is termed "instinct" that affect the decisions we make is triggered about 4 seconds before the senses processes those scenarios. Freewill determines the outcome of those decisions. Looking at how huge the universe is, how there are impediments for man to actually physically get to any other celestial body besides the moon, how viruses infect bacteria and carry out those complex metabolic activities, how the heart beats at a particular rate without us having to control its pace, how blackholes physically consume anything that get to its event horizon; even light, how the molten iron core of the rotating planet produces its magnetic field, how the mosquitoe senses its potential host about 20 feet away by smelling Carbon(IV) oxide generated as a result of the catabolic activities of the host, how it took so long for man to start taking records of events(It only started about 40,000 years ago); the earth has been around for about 4.5 billion years. Can't we all see that there is a design? How sound only travels via the atmosphere because there are air molecules that act as mechanical medium, how scientists try to come up with time travel when in the real sense of it, there is a design that has made that an absolute impossibility. Time dilation and length contraction are just physical illusions induced by our visual and mental organs. The world is too complex to have arisen from "nothingness" The Big bang theory is the fact...Infact the heat that we feel is as a result of the nuclear fusion of hydrogen atoms resulting in the production of helium atoms.....Who created Hydrogen the precursor of all of matter? Can't we all see that a time will come the sun will get too hot, consume the earth and get catapulted into another galactic body and continue its cycle of existence? The life we have is a gift from the designer. The designer is the energy that drives all matter. Ever wondered what the dark energy that propels the universe to expand faster than the speed of light is? That is the source, our origin. Obviously, we all should know that what you see around you is a reflection of who our source is...Secrets Of Life: Matter is "frozen energy" and God is energy the source of all that is. However, due to the fact that man has evolved to its present state of consciousness, certain group of people decided to take advantage of that to manipulate their fellow humans in the form of religion. Well, we have to also understand that since God is everything that exists, the world has been fashioned in such a way as to evolve to be God; hence, the natural tendency for man to seek God(The Source). SIMPLY PUT: WE ARE God seeking God(OUR SOURCE). Everything around you that exhibits life(including plants, animals, bacteria; even viruses) are manifesting the nature of God(Conscious Energy. Ever wondered why energy and matter can neither be created nor destroyed? IT IS A TRICK... Those that are deep enough understand MY Message. PEACE
Re: Does God Really Exist? by inspiredbyGOD(m): 8:37pm On Jun 07, 2013
Thanks @ all for your contributions on this issue. God does exist and I am one with him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Religious People, Please Answer- Why Are Smart People More Likely 2 Be Atheists? / Jesus Resurrected Me Yesterday When I Died For About 3 Minutes!!!! / Why Christian Should Convert To Islam Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.