Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Happy Palm Sunday - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy Palm Sunday (5967 Views)

The Misinterpretation Of The Palm Sunday / ***happy Palm Sunday*** / Palm Sunday Procession In Offa (pictures). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Palm Sunday by naptu2: 12:03pm On Mar 24, 2013
Happy Palm Sunday

2 Likes

Re: Happy Palm Sunday by aminho(m): 12:32pm On Mar 24, 2013
naptu2: Happy Palm Sunday
so u dey worship dis person were dey 4 photo how u know say na him be jesus!isnt dat obvious!?a person dat died a thousnd years ago were did u get his photo?oyinbo go bring one person say na him be Yessu and u all belived dem in africa?
Re: Happy Palm Sunday by redsun(m): 12:38pm On Mar 24, 2013
Na wa o. One don't get to hear this ancient oyinbo traditions unless he is in the midst of Africans.

For man to believe that a man like him can be born without another man's sperm,be a special son of god,became a radical,killed by the the ruling authority of his time,buried,rose from sealed tomb and ascended into space shows how gullible and stupid a man can be,even in the 21st century.

He still can't see that he is no different from the chicken that he kills and eat with his family after Sunday service.
Re: Happy Palm Sunday by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 24, 2013
Yea......... Hossanna in excelsis
Re: Happy Palm Sunday by antontech(m): 12:56pm On Mar 24, 2013
He is the king of Kings.He will finallt die for our sins.Lets repent from our sins today.
Re: Happy Palm Sunday by tglobal(m): 1:03pm On Mar 24, 2013
redsun:
Na wa o. One don't get to hear this ancient oyinbo traditions unless he is in the midst of Africans.

For man to believe that a man like him can be born without spersm,be a special son of god,became a radical,killed by the the ruling authority of his time,buried,rose from sealed tomb and ascended into space shows how gullible and stupid a man can be,even in the 21st century.

He still can't see that he is no different from the chicken that he kills and eat with his family after Sunday service.

Yes Sir, all of us who believe in Jesus in the 21st century are gullible and stupid
Re: Happy Palm Sunday by kingblosky: 1:14pm On Mar 24, 2013
Happy Palm sunday.

1 Like

Re: Happy Palm Sunday by TableLeg(m): 1:15pm On Mar 24, 2013
OK
Re: Happy Palm Sunday by redsun(m): 1:21pm On Mar 24, 2013
tglobal:

Yes Sir, all of us who believe in Jesus in the 21st century are gullible and stupid

It is no different from the ancient egptians beliefs in osiris as the god of the after life,the underworld and the dead.

And don't forget ancient egypyians culture,religion and beliefs predates Christianity by thousands of years and christ and was said to have fled to Egypt as a child where he stayed for a while.

Why you guys chose to remain blind and adamant to the truth is something that baffled me always.

1 Like

Re: Happy Palm Sunday by shegeto(m): 1:32pm On Mar 24, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]He's worthy of our praizez,
Re: Happy Palm Sunday by Patsey: 1:43pm On Mar 24, 2013
redsun: It is no different from the ancient egptians beliefs in osiris as the god of the after life,the underworld and the dead. And don't forget ancient egypyians culture,religion and beliefs predates Christianity by thousands of years and christ and said to have fled to Egypt as a child where he stayed for a while.Why you guys chose to remain blind and adamant to the truth is something that baffled me always.

TELL THEM. I'M AMAZED AND DAZED AT NIGERIANS' GULLIBILITY WHEN IT COMES TO RELIGIOUS MATTERS.
Re: Happy Palm Sunday by Unwara(m): 1:52pm On Mar 24, 2013
Felt like going to church with a keg of palm wine
Re: Happy Palm Sunday by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 24, 2013
aminho: which kind question be dis
No be you say jesus dey all over make we dey wait my friend after all ur worship him go come say he no know you i go laugh tire
I don't worship Jesus, sorry. And I never said anything of the sort.
Re: Happy Palm Sunday by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 24, 2013
Hopefully the Christians in Muslim places will be allowed to celebrate in peace
Re: Happy Palm Sunday by Hollyb(f): 2:07pm On Mar 24, 2013
All hail king JESUS, all hail IMMANUEL, prince of peace king of kings bright morning star. And throughout eternity i'll sing your praises and i'll reign with you throughout eternity
Re: Happy Palm Sunday by naptu2: 2:17pm On Mar 24, 2013
aminho:
so u dey worship dis person were dey 4 photo how u know say na him be jesus!isnt dat obvious!?a person dat died a thousnd years ago were did u get his photo?oyinbo go bring one person say na him be Yessu and u all belived dem in africa?

Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahaha!
Re: Happy Palm Sunday by vision2050: 2:41pm On Mar 24, 2013
When a man remember calvary where Jesus was cruxified, sin will become abominable.
Jesus should not died in vain, let repent and live a holy life.
Don't sin and say i will repent later.
Re: Happy Palm Sunday by PedroJP(m): 2:42pm On Mar 24, 2013
thank you
Re: Happy Palm Sunday by igweOn(m): 3:04pm On Mar 24, 2013
happy palm sundayoooooooooo
Re: Happy Palm Sunday by Next2Bezee(m): 3:04pm On Mar 24, 2013
Patsey:

TELL THEM. I'M AMAZED AND DAZED AT NIGERIANS' GULLIBILITY WHEN IT COMES TO RELIGIOUS MATTERS.

Shut the hell up angry

Happy Palm Sunday to all. smiley
Re: Happy Palm Sunday by igweOn(m): 3:16pm On Mar 24, 2013
happy palm sundayooooooo[email]happy palm sundayooooooo[/email]happy palm sundayooooooo
Re: Happy Palm Sunday by redsun(m): 3:23pm On Mar 24, 2013
Patsey:

[b]TELL THEM. I'M AMAZED AND DAZED AT NIGERIANS' GULLIBILITY WHEN IT COMES TO RELIGIOUS MATTERS.[/b
]

That explains the fundamental backwardness. It is a case of the more they look,the less they see like magic.
Re: Happy Palm Sunday by Ama28(f): 3:35pm On Mar 24, 2013
Happy Palm Sunday. I pray that as Christ entered triumphantly into Jerusalem, May He also enter our homes with triumph and change all situations to shouts of joy.

Our problems will die with him on Good Friday and His glory shall reign with Us on Easter!

Say Amen with me

1 Like

Re: Happy Palm Sunday by Patsey: 4:40pm On Mar 24, 2013
Next2Bezee:

Shut the hell up angry

Happy Palm Sunday to all. smiley

THERE IS NO HELL IN THE SAME WAY THAT HEAVEN IS AN IMAGINARY EXISTENCE. WHEN YOU DIE MAGGOTS FEASTS ON YOU AND YOU ROT IN THE GRAVE. PERIOD!
Re: Happy Palm Sunday by Patsey: 4:41pm On Mar 24, 2013
Ama28: Happy Palm Sunday. I pray that as Christ entered triumphantly into Jerusalem, May He also enter our homes with triumph and change all situations to shouts of joy.

Our problems will die with him on Good Friday and His glory shall reign with Us on Easter!

Say Amen with me

DOSE OF THE OPIUM FOR THE GULLIBLE ONES.
Re: Happy Palm Sunday by Next2Bezee(m): 4:43pm On Mar 24, 2013
Patsey:

THERE IS NO HELL IN THE SAME WAY THAT HEAVEN IS AN IMAGINARY EXISTENCE. WHEN YOU DIE MAGGOTS FEASTS ON YOU AND YOU ROT IN THE GRAVE. PERIOD!

I don't need to hear the details of your death, we're not that close.
Re: Happy Palm Sunday by vanstanzy(m): 5:00pm On Mar 24, 2013
HAPPY PALM SUNDAY TO YA'LL TOO. MAY THE ESSENCE OF THIS SEASON NEVER LEAVE US IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.
Re: Happy Palm Sunday by faboben10: 5:09pm On Mar 24, 2013
D cloths that was off by people symbolizes d removal of problems and misfortune, in d same vein my problems and misfortune is gone today. Amen!
Re: Happy Palm Sunday by vanstanzy(m): 5:10pm On Mar 24, 2013
This is no time nor thread to start an argument with these Muslims, Atheist and satanists. So please let my Christian

brothers and sisters pay them no attention, if they can. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Happy Palm Sunday by mosquitoNet(m): 5:56pm On Mar 24, 2013
Dawdy: The truth that is undiluted is that Jesus A propet amongs the prophets of God never died for any one's sin. everybody will be held responsible for wha they did on the day of judgement.
This is Alomo Bittersgrin
Re: Happy Palm Sunday by Ama28(f): 5:56pm On Mar 24, 2013
Patsey:

DOSE OF THE OPIUM FOR THE GULLIBLE ONES.

One of the inherent beauty of human nature is our ability to perceive the same experience and event differently and that is why we have opinions and belief systems that differs.

We acquire education, not to make noise but to be able to read and understand people other than ourselves. If you do not believe in a thing, it does not make it non existent nor void.

Ranting and calling names on social media is not communication remember. Your smart so I assume you understand my line here, the difference between your comments and activism of boko haram members is just a thin line.
Mr don't shove your believe down our throat! Respect ours!

Ok let the rattling begin!!!!
Re: Happy Palm Sunday by mariblizzy(f): 6:34pm On Mar 24, 2013
same to you tooo.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

i am leaving the church now.Christianity Is Not A True Religion! / Christians,why Do You Always Ignore This Bible Verse / Child Marriage In The Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.