Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram (39600 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard / Pics Of Heavy Equipment Recovered From Boko Haram's Failed Attack In Maidugury / We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Pangea: 4:08pm On Mar 24, 2013
7842I:

I and my family are living in the diaspora, enjoy the bombs, is the third mainland bridge bombable, (see inglish)grin

May any of the offshoot of Alqueeda, locate you wherever you are! angry

2 Likes

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by NegroNtns(m): 4:17pm On Mar 24, 2013
NINETOFIVE: One would be surprised of this new development, judging by how the Yorubas always try to defend and align themselves with the Hausa Fulani hegemony. The Christian Yorubas has been dumb all these while, they agree to every things their elites { who happened to be predominantly Muslins and takes most of their decisions based on these very premise} say. The Bokoharam can not infiltrate the South west without the involvement of the South Western Muslims, believe me You guys would never know how divided you are religiously is only a mater of time.

Im a Yoruba first...with everything that is packaged in it...then im a muslim next. When its time to slaughter Christians in SW im doing it on non-Yorubas living in Yorubaland. Yoruba blood is sacred to me.

Let us know when this cleansing you highly desire need to begin.

12 Likes

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by 7842I: 4:25pm On Mar 24, 2013
Negro_Ntns:

Im a Yoruba first...with everything that is packaged in it...then im a muslim next. When its time to slaughter Christians in SW im doing it on non-Yorubas living in Yorubaland. Yoruba blood is sacred to me.

Let us know when this cleansing you highly desire need to begin.

Terrorists no dey look face or ask questions before them kill you. If you are waiting to kill only non yoruba, Boko haram is looking at killing everybody and ending this entity called Nigeria, lets see how it plays out. Dont cry yet, you will have a lot of crying to do later.

10 Likes

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by 7842I: 4:27pm On Mar 24, 2013
Pangea:

May any of the offshoot of Alqueeda, locate you wherever you are! angry

They are already here, protect your third mainland bridge first before worrrying about me.

5 Likes

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 24, 2013
If OPC is ready to defend Yorubaland with their blood how come they sit there and allow BH to infiltrate Lagos and the whole of SW just for SSS and Army to come to the rescue?
Bunch of noise makers, do they think these people are recognisable? even in the north, your neighbour might be a BH member and you will not know!
Yoruba get mouth sha!

12 Likes

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by 7842I: 4:36pm On Mar 24, 2013
cogitoErgo: If OPC is ready to defend Yorubaland with their blood how come they sit there and allow BH to infiltrate Lagos and the whole of SW just for SSS and Army to come to the rescue?
Bunch of noise makers, do they think these people are recognisable? even in the north, your neighbour might be a BH member and you will not know!
Yoruba get mouth sha!

If a coward no get mouth, wetin e go use defend imself again?

6 Likes

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by NegroNtns(m): 4:56pm On Mar 24, 2013
7842I:

Terrorists no dey look face or ask questions before them kill you. If you are waiting to kill only non yoruba, Boko haram is looking at killing everybody and ending this entity called Nigeria, lets see how it plays out. Dont cry yet, you will have a lot of crying to do later.

yeah, terrorists no dey look face but they look at head shape before they strike.

13 Likes

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by NegroNtns(m): 5:01pm On Mar 24, 2013
cogitoErgo: If OPC is ready to defend Yorubaland with their blood how come they sit there and allow BH to infiltrate Lagos and the whole of SW just for SSS and Army to come to the rescue?
Yoruba get mouth sha!

we refuse to stop anybody coming to Yorubaland, but we dare anybody to attack our race.

i was in a northern forum last night and even hausas are talking about relocating to SW temporarily until things calm down in north and they can return home.

1 Like

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by T9ksy(m): 5:18pm On Mar 24, 2013
Negro_Ntns:

yeah, terrorists no dey look face but they look at head shape before they strike.

Abi ojare!!! They are allergic to "Igbos"................lol.

1 Like

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by NegroNtns(m): 5:27pm On Mar 24, 2013
T9ksy:

Abi ojare!!! They are allergic to "Igbos"................lol.

after Igbos in Ladipo declared how much billions they make per day boko came in to exact tax on their @rse
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 24, 2013
Sadly if any move on lagos... people would only shout about war The nation is confuse, we just need to pray and seek for solutions from God through our so-called leaders
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by 7842I: 5:42pm On Mar 24, 2013
OliverPin: Sadly if any move on lagos... people would only shout about war The nation is confuse, we just need to pray and seek for solutions from God through our so-called leaders

God is already answering their prayers, he gave them Boko haram as answer to stopping the disintegration of Nigeria.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by 7842I: 5:43pm On Mar 24, 2013
Negro_Ntns:

after Igbos in Ladipo declared how much billions they make per day boko came in to exact tax on their @rse

Dont talk too much yet, quiet, busy hands are making bombs for lagos.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by chinakobo(m): 6:15pm On Mar 24, 2013
On behalf of Ojukwu, Good morning OPC!

10 Likes

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 24, 2013
It's about damn time these bokos helped clean up that cess pit
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by free2ryhme: 6:16pm On Mar 24, 2013
OPC & every other groups in Southern Nig let us join hands together to ends this ungodly marriage called Nigeria. We the Igbo never believe in one Nigeria. We are in this union by the force of guns. The Hausa/Fulani have nothing good to contribute into the union they are set of lesser animals who should not have been among us at all. We are not brothers in any way. And we can never be. Nigeria brake now in JESUS CHRIST name Amen.

7 Likes

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by firstolalekan(m): 6:20pm On Mar 24, 2013
[size=15pt]ALL OF YOU SHOULD SHUT UP JOR[/size]

2 Likes

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by ZUBY77(m): 6:21pm On Mar 24, 2013
OPC would say anything to remain relevant. I didn't bother reading the post but i know how difficult it is to defend against terroriism. The might United States are still struggling in afgha- pakis- and all the nistans
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Afam4eva(m): 6:22pm On Mar 24, 2013
Why are Nigerians just very boastful. Instead of them to shut up and pray that bokoharam does not cause damage, they're busy mouthing off as if say if kasala burst everybody everybody no go do pilgrimage for cotonou. The first ghosa wey i hear, no be person go tell me say make i get ecowas passport wey go carry me reach seme border. make una dey boast una hear.

7 Likes

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by akereconfi: 6:25pm On Mar 24, 2013
UNA get MOUTH DIE

1 Like

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Geomac: 6:26pm On Mar 24, 2013
I hope OPC will not rely on Catapults, Cutlasses and Juju because BH has gone beyond that. Viva Nigeria!

5 Likes

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by mikey2fin: 6:26pm On Mar 24, 2013
I trust Yoruba people when it come to protecting and defending their self to death. Not we igbos that are
barking like dogs in front of Computers and making empty threats

8 Likes

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by ikeyman00(m): 6:30pm On Mar 24, 2013
@@@@

anyway this is a minor crime anyway cool
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 24, 2013
Ola edo: [size=18pt]Boko Haram in Lagos: We’ll defend Yorubaland[/size]

But a former Publicity Secretary of the Afenifere, Yinka Odumakin, cautioned against creating unnecessary panic in the polity, saying “we only need to be more vigilant and conscious of movement around our environment.”

Odumakin warned that Yoruba would not succumb to any intimidation under whatever guise. “It is clear that all is not well in the country. Yoruba have no issue with anybody. We suspect that fifth columnists who want to instigate fear in Yoruba land are the one behind this thing. But Yoruba will not be vulnerable to any attack where ever it is coming from.”

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/boko-haram-in-lagos-well-defend-yorubaland/

Well (eloquently) stated, Odumakin. There is no cause for alarm, people should just be vigilant and report suspicious movements and persons around. Terrorists need the support of locals to succeed but once that support is denied, terrorism can't thrive.

What outsiders fail to get repeatedly is that Yoruba nationalism is stronger than religious persuasion in SW.

1 Like

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by sweetgala(m): 6:31pm On Mar 24, 2013
NINETOFIVE: One would be surprised of this new development, judging by how the Yorubas always try to defend and align themselves with the Hausa Fulani hegemony. The Christian Yorubas has been dumb all these while, they agree to every things their elites { who happened to be predominantly Muslins and takes most of their decisions based on these very premise} say. The Bokoharam can not infiltrate the South west without the involvement of the South Western Muslims, believe me You guys would never know how divided you are religiously is only a mater of time.

Forget that Christian Muslim talk. In the SW you should know that is not considered a yardstick to measure culture. And Yoruba would never betray each other cause of religion.

2 Likes

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by HAH: 6:32pm On Mar 24, 2013
Is just a matter of time before the bombs start going off in Lagos especially with the new found love between the North and south west. Aimed at destabilizing it

Have you ever wondered why the CIA refused to say BH is a terrorist group,and when confronted they said they said BH is pure politics.

#governmentthings
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by zolajpower: 6:36pm On Mar 24, 2013
Candyrain: Doubling up security is really necessary. What's happening in Kano can't be allowed to happen in Lagos. Adam we are solidly behind you.
tah! Yorubas are knwn 4 der cowardice. F d terorist had struk,nothin wl d yorubas' do. I was n kano and i saw hw thy wre munch by "yan dabas". D riot agbero's kano witot an aiota of retaliatn. Let just pray dey dn strike soon.

1 Like

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by tpapi: 6:36pm On Mar 24, 2013
Yanga dey sleep,trouble wan go wake am, I dey laff
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by coogar: 6:37pm On Mar 24, 2013

you must be very idiotic to utter that christian yorubas are dumb!
if you cannot articulate your points without insults then you need to learn some social skills before opening your big mouth in public. there's a difference between seeking peace and being dumb! if boko haram bring their war to the southwest and maim yoruba people(including christians), how would the christians allign themselves to their killers? some of you shouldn't be allowed to discuss the weather, let alone a sensitive topic such as this one.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by coputa(m): 6:37pm On Mar 24, 2013
Hox can you defend your people against forces you do not see,This is a political statement..OPC is a toothless dog.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Buhari Blasted Obasanjo In 2003 For Spending 110 Days Globe-Trotting (Throwback) / Asari Dokubo’s Flaunting Of Weapons Highlights Inequality Before Nigeria’s Law / Zahra Buhari's Husband Surprises Her With Birthday Cake At Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.