Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,082 members, 7,814,746 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram (39601 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falaeā€™s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard / Pics Of Heavy Equipment Recovered From Boko Haram's Failed Attack In Maidugury / We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 24, 2013
How does OPC defend Lagos against people who are suicidal ? Is there anyway to defend oneself against a determined suicide bomber ? The best way to defend oneself against Boko Haram is to inform Tinubu and Buhari to condemn terrorism in strong terms and not request for Amnesty for terrorists, they will eventually use the Amnesty funds to acquire more arms. Boko Haram is unlike MEND, the music is different.

3 Likes

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by ak4God(m): 6:59pm On Mar 24, 2013
@NINETOFIVE
Shut up.You think you know but knows nothing about the Yorubas.Stop typing rubbish.Yorubas re tolerant,and its been widely proven,ok?
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by slimfit1(m): 6:59pm On Mar 24, 2013
j4jj: The insurgence of Boko Haram was initially political bt then introduced the religious aspect into it.

Say no to BH amnesty!!! I hv nt seen a sect dat kills innocent souls enmass like this! If the BH are fighting d govt. then let them go to govt houses! Bt wat is it all abt bombing d market place where you find masses who are still tryn to fend for their daily living reside.

well for your information, the boko have oil well, they can sponsor your whole family to Dubai for a whole year well I think I've shared a sensitive information there which I presume you already know.

Ok look at it this away again ok I ll stop here I've said enough.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by BecaciaBarbie(f): 7:00pm On Mar 24, 2013
Whats all the long epistles for??
Anyway, BH is now in Lagos!
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by 360degree(m): 7:01pm On Mar 24, 2013
Leaving ur territory to carry out mass killing in another man place is an invitation to war i want to believe that the people behing bh have no intention to cause civil war or disintegrate this country. However their intentions may have been hijacked by some other group of people pursuing their own agenda as per 2015. Everybody need to be careful
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by blackdream: 7:02pm On Mar 24, 2013
Some people are saying that Yoruba Muslims are peace loving and religious tolerants..you never know what's in the mind of those guys.they hate anything opposite their religion and are ready to do anything,even to blow bombs. Just go closer to them,you will know what am talking about
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by yorke1: 7:02pm On Mar 24, 2013
*Long hissssss* we know them to only know how to talk without action, abegi next!
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by jidewin(m): 7:02pm On Mar 24, 2013
gbosaa:

Not just eggs,even pumpkins and melons like baba suwe..i knew dem guys are very homo...lol

they can even turn the pumpkins and melons into bazokkas and armoured tank shells.,,una too much jare.
Abeg I no fit laff.....u guys are clown...I thot I was the only one...laff wan kill me
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 24, 2013
I'm quite anxious about the possibility of BH taking their bombings to the SW. If they decide to to this, i believe they will try to exert maximum damage. They were bold enough to bomb the UN building in Abuja....Security in Lagos is so lax, so i don't see any deterrence...
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by coogar: 7:04pm On Mar 24, 2013
Billyonaire: How does OPC defend Lagos against people who are suicidal ? Is there anyway to defend oneself against a determined suicide bomber ? The best way to defend oneself against Boko Haram is to inform Tinubu and Buhari to condemn terrorism in strong terms and not request for Amnesty for terrorists, they will eventually use the Amnesty funds to acquire more arms. Boko Haram is unlike MEND, the music is different.

what are they waiting for all this while then?
they should move to lagos already and start the war. i cannot even believe people are holding a brief to a bunch of cowards. suicide bomber in lagos? suicide? people actually believe boko haram use suicide bombers? rubbish - who wants to die?
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Igwe9(m): 7:05pm On Mar 24, 2013
seunfly:
My friend don't play that kind of card here, even though what boko boyz are doing is not good and they are muslims but that does not mean all muslims are like that.
About that division thing, that is a big lie i have lived with muslims all my life and am currently living with one even though am a christain but as a Yoruba we are not religiouly divided except if as a muslim, u want ur uncle, sister, brother, inlaws and ur close relatives to die or be harmed. If anything happen it is because of the hospitility of Yoruba which give any body freedom with out any challenges.
NOTE: There is no dout that some peaple may be sympathetic to them as a muslim or for political reason but not like the north or because we hate each others as u have think or wish.
You made a very valid point here, BH perpetrators are Muslims but not every Muslim is a member of BH.

With that been said, it's surely the domestic rat that informs the wild one the location of meat in the house, and that brings us to what is happening in the North, shame unto the BH sympathisers.

Then, those of you on here that wish for another person's death, and to think that your problem is gone when your perceived enemy is dead is a mere illusion,when your enemy is gone, your friends will turn against you since it's been proven that the source of happiness to many, is the superiority he/ or she enjoys over another and most time this degenerates into envy and disunity among individuals involved if found out.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by jidewin(m): 7:06pm On Mar 24, 2013
Afam4eva:
Yes, i am a coward, i agree. Coward no dey die. You wey no be coward, why you no enter plane come back. Nonsense.

OPC won't know where to fish out zilch. Stop deceiving yourself. The best they can do is to kill innocent Northerners resident in lagos. Boko haram are ghosts. if the Nigerian army cannot defeat them what makes you think a vigilante group that uses charm , matchet and village gun will do?
Heheheh Afam,Nna your comment funny no be small...
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Chimerase(m): 7:07pm On Mar 24, 2013
Pangea:

May any of the offshoot of Alqueeda, locate you wherever you are! angry
grin
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by emmakind: 7:07pm On Mar 24, 2013
NINETOFIVE: One would be surprised of this new development, judging by how the Yorubas always try to defend and align themselves with the Hausa Fulani hegemony. The Christian Yorubas has been dumb all these while, they agree to every things their elites { who happened to be predominantly Muslins and takes most of their decisions based on these very premise} say. The Bokoharam can not infiltrate the South west without the involvement of the South Western Muslims, believe me You guys would never know how divided you are religiously is only a mater of time.

Walahi, u are very foolish 4 d nonsense u wrote. You think Yorubas are as stupid as your fellow Ibo men. Irrespective of our religious differences, we can & will never allow boko haram come between us
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by mike404(m): 7:08pm On Mar 24, 2013
akereconfi: UNA get MOUTH DIE
Like I said, my malee pipu are mouthed cheesy
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by 1oracle(m): 7:08pm On Mar 24, 2013
OsunOriginal:

There is no division here and there can't be. Come to think of it, is boko haram a religious or political issue? It is purely political and nothing religious about it. Politicians are the one behind it and using it to intimidate and divide people for political gain but give it a religious colour.

In Yorubaland, we have muslims and xtians in the same nuclear family - husband muslim and wife xtian with their children split between the two religions in some cases.

Now tell me, the husband will plant a bomb or work with boko haram (or whatever name you give it) to bomb the church his wife and probably children attend?

Or you are going to organise to bomb the church your uncle or cousing attend?

Man, it is really naive and crude to think that someone here will be carrying bombs around. Even the bombing in the north are most carried out by non nigerians from chad and niger republic. Policians are using foreigners to intimidate their people and use the money looted form our treasury to sponsor terrorism across the land. But when they come to south west, I am sure whoever is behind this evil will be revealed.
So you are saying that we don't have Christians that are from kano state. Be informed that the death of an infidel is a blessing to any Muslim who did or helped to achieve that.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by 1oracle(m): 7:08pm On Mar 24, 2013
OsunOriginal:

There is no division here and there can't be. Come to think of it, is boko haram a religious or political issue? It is purely political and nothing religious about it. Politicians are the one behind it and using it to intimidate and divide people for political gain but give it a religious colour.

In Yorubaland, we have muslims and xtians in the same nuclear family - husband muslim and wife xtian with their children split between the two religions in some cases.

Now tell me, the husband will plant a bomb or work with boko haram (or whatever name you give it) to bomb the church his wife and probably children attend?

Man, it is really naive and crude to think that someone here will be carrying bombs around. Even the bombing in the north are most carried out by non nigerians from chad and niger republic. Policians are using foreigners to intimidate their people and use the money looted form our treasury to sponsor terrorism across the land. But when they come to south west, I am sure whoever is behind this evil will be revealed.
So you are saying that we don't have Christians that are from kano state. Be informed that the death of an infidel is a blessing to any Muslim who did or helped to achieve that.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 24, 2013
blackdream: Some people are saying that Yoruba Muslims are peace loving and religious tolerants..you never know what's in the mind of those guys.they hate anything opposite their religion and are ready to do anything,even to blow bombs. Just go closer to them,you will know what am talking about
LIKE MY MUM WHO IS A MOSLEM-(an alhaja), MY DAD AND SIBLINGS ARE CHRISTIANS AND I DO NOT GIVE AN INCH ABOUT RELIGION. HOW ABOUT THAT? WHAT YOU LOT DONT KNOW IS THAT FAMlLY AFFILIATION, YORUBA NATIONALISM COMES FIRST BEFORE RELIGION IN THE SOUTH WEST
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by cnwamo(m): 7:10pm On Mar 24, 2013
well said bro
Igwe.:

You made a very valid point here, BH perpetrators are Muslims but not every Muslim is a member of BH.

With that been said, it's surely the domestic rat that informs the wild one the location of meat in the house, and that brings us to what is happening in the North, shame unto the BH sympathisers.

Then, those of you on here that wish for another person's death, and to think that your problem is gone when your perceived enemy is dead is a mere illusion,when your enemy is gone, your friends will turn against you since it's been proven that the source of happiness to many, is the superiority he/ or she enjoys over another and most time this degenerates into envy and disunity among individuals involved if found out.

Cheers!
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 24, 2013
Talo npariwo- omo esu lo npari wo
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by 1oracle(m): 7:10pm On Mar 24, 2013
OsunOriginal:

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Psylas(m): 7:10pm On Mar 24, 2013
U+00AE
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by jookco(m): 7:11pm On Mar 24, 2013
Negro_Ntns:

Im a Yoruba first...with everything that is packaged in it...then im a muslim next. When its time to slaughter Christians in SW im doing it on non-Yorubas living in Yorubaland. Yoruba blood is sacred to me.

Let us know when this cleansing you highly desire need to begin.

My brother why do you like killing christians in the name of cleansing?, so its true your religion Islam is not for peace i mean judging from your statement.

6 Likes

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by coogar: 7:11pm On Mar 24, 2013
Afam4eva:
Yes, i am a coward, i agree. Coward no dey die. You wey no be coward, why you no enter plane come back. Nonsense.

OPC won't know where to fish out zilch. Stop deceiving yourself. The best they can do is to kill innocent Northerners resident in lagos. Boko haram are ghosts. if the Nigerian army cannot defeat them what makes you think a vigilante group that uses charm , matchet and village gun will do?

cowards don't die? another lie!
a coward dies a thousand times before his death. i am sure you are already shyting your pants. useless nigerian - you are part of the nigerian problem.

killing innocent northerners in lagos would be fair, won't it? if boko haram can come down to lagos and maim innocent people - why would it be unfair for OPC to kill innocent hausas? it's all fair in war. the nigerian army the government is using to fight boko haram are hausas - how smart is the nigerian government!!! it's like telling a man to arrest or kill his own brother. that won't be the case with OPC!

1 Like

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by IncomeTutor: 7:13pm On Mar 24, 2013
Fear and insecurity is what our past leaders
have bestowed on us for years of wanton corruption
and looting.

1 Like

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by kabba7(m): 7:14pm On Mar 24, 2013
OsunOriginal:

Shut up your ignorant mouth. Those who are opposed to amnesty are the real trouble makers who hope to benefit from the crisis and a divided Nigerian populace.

What is wrong in declaring amnesty if that will bring to the public the faces behind boko haram (or what do they call it)? If this will stop bombing of innocent Nigerians, why should a sane person say no to it especially when the same imbe. has no other solution to the problem.

If federal government will not give amnesty to boko haram because they belief they are ghosts, what other solution do they have? They have to tell us this, otherwise some of us will begin to think the government is benefiting or plans to benefit from this crisis and may even be the one covertly behind it.

Now that is clear that GEJ will lose south west come 2015 no matter what, they want to bring boko haram here to intimidate and divide us. This will not work - evil will not take over south west.

The president and his co_looters are benefiting from the crisis ,they actually are the people instigating the boko haram insurgent GEJ cant deceive anyone.
The day Jona bring the boko people to the south west he will know that 'Khaki no be leather' the enmity between the Igbo and Hausa's will be settled at the end of the world and u don' have to drag anyone into your internal squable.

2 Likes

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by RealMccoy2(m): 7:14pm On Mar 24, 2013
Tinubu goofed though. A well respected emir in Northern Nigeria disagreed with the amnesty bull crap for people that don't have respect for others yet few politicians in our midst are calling for amnesty for terrorist. Its about time Africans abandon foreign religion and stick to traditional deity. Attacking Lagos will directly and indirectly affect us all. Reduce the amount of mosque in Lagos and terrorist won't have a safe nest. Enough of tribal mocking, Boko Haram should not be given any form of amnesty and Sovereign National Conference should be embraced by any upward thinking southerner and not Another Problem Coming (APC).
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Afam4eva(m): 7:15pm On Mar 24, 2013
coogar:

cowards don't die? another lie!
a coward dies a thousand times before his death. i am sure you are already shyting your pants. useless nigerian - you are part of the nigerian problem.

killing innocent northerners in lagos would be fair, won't it? if boko haram can come down to lagos and maim innocent people - why would it be unfair for OPC to kill innocent hausas? it's all fair in war. the nigerian army the government is using to fight boko haram are hausas - how smart is the nigerian government!!! it's like telling a man to arrest or kill his own brother. that won't be the case with OPC!
So, you advocate the killing of innocent notherners who have nothing to do with bokoharam. Your thinking is really warped and you need deliverance. I thought you were so sure that OPC were going to use their database system to track anonymous terrorists. When all you were saying is that Lagosians kill innocent people. Have you got no shame?

6 Likes

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by newacca: 7:16pm On Mar 24, 2013
Hmmmn. Oodua ni mi. T'okan,T'okan. I'm an Oodua whole heartedly. Warriors don't receive arrows @ d back. Otunba Gani Adams&Dr. Fredick Faseun pls.call urself together.We r behind you. Let's strategize.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari's Husband Surprises Her With Birthday Cake At Their Wedding / Seyi Makinde 1st Post on Social Media As Governor Of Oyo State. Photos / Who Do you Think Wrote This Letter On Gbajabiamila's Table

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.