Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,374 members, 7,836,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram (39689 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard / Pics Of Heavy Equipment Recovered From Boko Haram's Failed Attack In Maidugury / We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:40pm On Mar 24, 2013
Negro_Ntns:

Im a Yoruba first...with everything that is packaged in it...then im a muslim next. When its time to slaughter Christians in SW im doing it on non-Yorubas living in Yorubaland. Yoruba blood is sacred to me.

Let us know when this cleansing you highly desire need to begin.

well spoken like a true Tribesman! cool

1 Like

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Mrevildoer(m): 7:41pm On Mar 24, 2013
Hmmmm...i smell fish
what were they doing from the day 1 of the terrorist attack, killing innocent people.

Now they wana stop them from entering lagos...Gani should stop foOoling himself, or is he trying to tell he has jazz that can prevent his balls from blowing up.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by iwanchop(m): 7:43pm On Mar 24, 2013
NINETOFIVE: One would be surprised of this new development, judging by how the Yorubas always try to defend and align themselves with the Hausa Fulani hegemony. The Christian Yorubas has been dumb all these while, they agree to every things their elites { who happened to be predominantly Muslins and takes most of their decisions based on these very premise} say. The Bokoharam can not infiltrate the South west without the involvement of the South Western Muslims, believe me You guys would never know how divided you are religiously is only a mater of time.

Your comment is not only Foolish,it is irresponsible.Yoruba,whether xtian or muslim will never support the boko haram stupidity because it is not in our calling.You fail to recognise the tolerance of Yorubas when it comes to religion.We see ourselves as brothers and sisters regardless of our religious believe.
If u say Yoruba Muslim would aid Boko Haram to come to our land then u re saying Yoruba muslims want their brothers,sisters,husbands,wives and children who are xtians killed.You are damn wrong.If u r like that in ur village we r not like that
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by EkoAtlantic: 7:43pm On Mar 24, 2013
mikey2fin: I trust Yoruba people when it come to protecting and defending their self to death. Not we igbos that are
barking like dogs in front of Computers and making empty threats

grin grin

1 Like

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 24, 2013
airmark:

You and afam4ever must be kids contrary to what i thought about you. Dont underestimate the potency of real Oodua. Research on what Yorubas refer to as Ogun Agbekoya in yesteryears. OPC will wipe off traces of hausas in south west.
There is nothing mystical about OPC local mayhem, and I am against all forms of terrorism. Can OPC stop a high speed car laden with bombs ? Tell your Hero, Tinubu, to not sympathize with terrorists. In fact, the mosques should be monitored, I know that Lagosians are cowards, one bomb blast, and the city will be a ghost town. A word is enough for the wise.

2 Likes

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 24, 2013
d.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 24, 2013
[size=18pt]The Boko haram members arrested in the south west so far comprised of indigenous Yoruba men complete with tribal marks
So Boko haram is not coming from Maiduguri or the moon
The south west have their own indigenous Boko Haram[/size]
I hope they remember that truth before issuing warnings
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Mrevildoer(m): 7:45pm On Mar 24, 2013
Hmmmm...i smell fish
what were they doing from the day 1 of the terrorist attack, killing innocent people.
What is he waiting for? Why cant they build an OPC barracks in the north .

Now they wana stop them terrorist from entering the yoruba land...Gani should stop foOoling himself, or is he trying to tell he has jazz that can prevent his balls from blowing up.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Danykooko: 7:45pm On Mar 24, 2013
Na today? make dem go siddon make i hear word jare. Are they not the same pple that went and donated money to boko boys for their training??
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by EkoAtlantic: 7:46pm On Mar 24, 2013
LADY OF RAGE: hahahahaha! I can imagine dayokanu and Bluetooth running with wrapper round their waist to Benin republic! grin

Just like the boss ojuku cool

1 Like

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by coogar: 7:46pm On Mar 24, 2013
dozydre: Like it not even happen, terrorist is not something you can boost of handling. Even with trained american soldiers, it wasn't easy not to talk of civilians. God will turn their eyes around.

americans are idiöts......
they lost massively in somalia and they had to withdraw in the end. you don't fight wars like they do......"do not fire until you are fired at" - is that how to fight? then again, there are politicians in the american government who don't want the war against terror to end! arms are sold, contracts are awarded, money is made. no war, no income. think about it.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 24, 2013
coogar:

americans are idiöts......
they lost massively in somalia and they had to withdraw in the end. you don't fight wars like they do......"do not fire until you are fired at" - is that how to fight? then again, there are politicians in the american government who don't want the war against terror to end! arms are sold, contracts are awarded, money is made. no war, no income. think about it.
But you are scared already. Ahahahahaha! I will just lock up my house and go my home state go chill with beer until una fight finish, I come back...

2 Likes

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by aurenflani: 7:50pm On Mar 24, 2013
1oracle:
The reason why boko haram should visit yoruba land is for them to feel how bad it is to lose a loved one to their masters. Then we will wait for them to come out and support amnesty for murderers. As for you, while are you still supporting the trial of mustapha? Mustapha killed only kudirat, but you support amnesty for people who killed over 3,000 innocent Nigerians. As for your votes come 2015, vote for buhai in the new arewa republic. As for us, no Jonathan come 2015, south south republic and biafra will come to existence.

Now I know why that raid took place and as always, foreigners are used. This is the desperation of PDP! Yesterday, some governors shun the PDP national chairman and the vice president who went to kaduna to solicit for gej's move to get a free ticket to run for second term.

Tinubu allied with Buhari and the Lagos incident is PDP's response. The president said Boko are ghost hence could not be negotiated with but the ghosts are manifesting in the form of foreigners in Lagos-Tinubu's base.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by 1oracle(m): 7:50pm On Mar 24, 2013
kkkp: DIVIDE AND RULE...BOKO HARAM STARTED AS A RELIGIOUS SECT WHC BASICALLY MEANS WESTERN EDUCATION IS HARAM BT D POLITICIANS HAVE USE IT TO ACHIEVE DERE AIMS BY ACHIEVING VOTES...LYK ANDREW AZAZI SAID BOKO HARAM IS PDP...DEY USE IT BCUS NIGERIA IS A SENSITIVE RELIGIOS NATION DEY WNT TO KIP DIVIDING US SO DAT DEY CAN ACHIEVE DERE AIM...WE R OL CREATED BY D SAME GOD..NT BCUS I BLIV IN A N U BLIVE IN B WE SHLD HATE OUR SELVES...PLS LETS LUV EACH ODA..PRAY FOR NIGERIA..LETS PRAY FOR OUR ENEMIES..DERE IS POWER IN UNITY..UNITED WE STAND DIVIDED WE FALL
The moment you realize that nothing on earth can make us leave as one that will be the exact time your prayer will be meaningful and acceptable. The unnecessary killings in the north have lasted for over 40 years and there is no end in sight about it. Why have your prayers not worked for the past 40 years? We are not one and we can never be. In Nigeria, divided is the best option for peace.

1 Like

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 24, 2013
Like the french man Talleyrand am still watching....
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by coogar: 7:51pm On Mar 24, 2013
Billyonaire: But you are scared already. Ahahahahaha! I will just lock up my house and go my home state go chill with beer until una fight finish, I come back...

scared of who?
i trust gani adams - he doesn't take any prisoners.........he mashed the ijaw boys to a pulp sometime ago with tact and precision! mr adams is not jonathan goodluck!

1 Like

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by RedLight1: 7:52pm On Mar 24, 2013
Afam4eva: Why are Nigerians just very boastful. Instead of them to shut up and pray that bokoharam does not cause damage, they're busy mouthing off as if say if kasala burst everybody everybody no go do pilgrimage for cotonou. The first ghosa wey i hear, no be person go tell me say make i get ecowas passport wey go carry me reach seme border. make una dey boast una hear.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 24, 2013
OsunOriginal:

Shut up your ignorant mouth. Those who are opposed to amnesty are the real trouble makers who hope to benefit from the crisis and a divided Nigerian populace.

What is wrong in declaring amnesty if that will bring to the public the faces behind boko haram (or what do they call it)? If this will stop bombing of innocent Nigerians, why should a sane person say no to it especially when the same imbe. has no other solution to the problem.

If federal government will not give amnesty to boko haram because they belief they are ghosts, what other solution do they have? They have to tell us this, otherwise some of us will begin to think the government is benefiting or plans to benefit from this crisis and may even be the one covertly behind it.

Now that is clear that GEJ will lose south west come 2015 no matter what, they want to bring boko haram here to intimidate and divide us. This will not work - evil will not take over south west.
YOU SPOKE WELL INDEED BUT I CAN'T IMAGINE WHAT IS BEHING YOUR KINDA VEILED SUPPORT FOR AMNESTY FOR DEMONS LIKE BH! DON'T YOU THINK GEJ MIGHT HAVE MADE SOME MISTAKE BY REFERRING TO THEM AS GHOST,AND NOT MURDERERS AND TERRORISTS DESERVING THE HANGMAN'S NOOSE? GHOSTS SHOULD BE FINE FOR THEM AND THEIR EQUALLY DEMONIC AND PARASITIC NORTHERN AREWA BACKERS AND SYMPATHISERS WHO ADVISED YAR'ADUA TO NUKE THE NIGER DELTA FOR 'PEACE' TO REIGN,DURING THE DEMONIC ONSLAUGHT ON THE NIGER DELTA FEW YEARS BACK AS THEY SHOULD SIMPLY SHOW UP.BUT THEY SEEM TO BE WISER THAN YOUR LIKES AND KNOW SHOWING THEIR FACES TO PROVE THEY ARE'NT GHOSTS WOULD SIMPLY FASTTRACK THEIR DOOMSDAY. NOBODY IS GONNA ACCEPT THAT.THEY CAN ONLY OBTAIN AMNESTY FROM THE GHOSTS AND SOULS OF INNOCENT PEOPLE-men,women,aged,boys,girls,children and babies and perharps some pet- THAT THEY SENT TO UNTIMELY GRAVES.. BE CAREFUL NOT TO ATTRACT THE CURSES OF SUFFERING FAMILIES THAT HAVE BEEN AFFECTED AND GRIEVING.. . OTHERWISE I WONDER WHAT YOUR FAMILY WOULD BE SAYING IF YOU WERE IN ONE OF THOSE BOMBED LUXURY BUSES,JUST SAYIN..
2014: TO YOUR TENTS,EVERY TRIBE
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by sublimes: 7:53pm On Mar 24, 2013
Afam4eva:
Who are you fighting? Aboki or Bokoharam?
All of them. Can't you see that there is relative peace in kaduna now, this is because Kaduna christian youths don't spare the life of any Aboki at the event any boko haram strike. if you can't deal with them, deal with any of their brother.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by mu2sa2: 7:55pm On Mar 24, 2013
Mynd_44: Is this mumu not supposed to be in jail? I tire for Nigeria ooo
Absolutely. A common criminal/area boy/thug/murderer once a most wanted criminal now prefix "Dr" to his name and is threatening to unleash a reign of terror. He may get away with anything he does as before because politicians court him to provide them with armed thugs. Fg should handle this criminal now b4 he causes mayhem - if oodua start attacking northerners in sw expect counter reaction in the north.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Kaxmytex(m): 7:55pm On Mar 24, 2013
coogar:

see this [size=28pt]mumu![/size]
you don't fight scientific war with groups like boko haram. why do you think america till date could not solve the problems in iraq, afghanistan, etc? it's because they are so bent in killing only the culprits - leaving themselves exposed in the process as suicide bombers don't wear tattoos or a special uniform that distinguishes them from ordinary people.

when was the last time the people of odi kidnapped or killed nigerian soldiers. the people obasanjo sent his army to kill were guilty? if boko haram hears all the hausas in lagos state have been killed as a result of their bombings in lagos, they would calm down. you meet fire with fire. if boko haram kills 20 innocent people in lagos, OPC should retaliate and kill 200 innocent people in sabo.
[size=28pt]do u realise say na mod u dey follow tok lyk dat??..[/size]
@topic....dere iz a yoruba adage which sayz..."if fire dey burn person and e dey also burn person pikin,dat person go first of all remove d fire wey dey im body b4 im go r'mba say im get pikin"

if boko boiz tackle SW 2day,dnt let us deceive ourselves,dem go first fight 4 dere lives b4 dem r'mba say dem get family nt 2 tok of SW generally
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 24, 2013
When Lagos is bombed...(I believe its a matter of when and not IF), i just pray the OPC uses the opportunity to rid the SW of the filth from the east....

1 Like

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by coogar: 7:56pm On Mar 24, 2013
sublimes: All of them. Can't you see that there is relative peace in kaduna now, this is because Kaduna christian youths don't spare the life of any Aboki at the event any boko haram strike. if you can't deal with them, deal with any of their brother.

that's the way to do it!
don't spare their relatives - the relatives know who the bombers are, they provide their hideouts, feed them, give them the information, etc. their brothers are as guilty as the bombers.

max respect to kaduna christians!

Kaxmytex:
[size=28pt]do u realise say na mod u dey follow tok lyk dat??..[/size]

that's the more reason i am doing this..... a mod should know better!
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 24, 2013
So OPC is now saying that they are stronger than JTF. When the cookies are down, OPC will not even be allowed to fight crime cos they are illegal.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by coogar: 7:59pm On Mar 24, 2013
Billyonaire: So OPC is now saying that they are stronger than JTF. When the cookies are down, OPC will not even be allowed to fight crime cos they are illegal.

are vigilante groups more effective than the nigerian police?
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 24, 2013
coogar:

scared of who?
i trust gani adams - he doesn't take any prisoners.........he mashed the ijaw boys to a pulp sometime ago with tact and precision! mr adams is not jonathan goodluck!
Guy, when did OPC have fire power greater than JTF ? OPC is an illegal outfit anyway so the issue of fighting terrorism with illegal militia is out of the equation. The fear of Boko Haram is the beginning of Wisdom for OPC. You will only see JTF when the chips are down, but I wont be here, I will be in Niger Delta watching Al Jazeera.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari / Lift Suspension Of Channels TV Or Face Legal Action, SERAP Tells FG / Maria Igbinedion: Housemaid, Dominion Okoro Recounts How She Killed Her Madam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.