Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram (39607 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard / Pics Of Heavy Equipment Recovered From Boko Haram's Failed Attack In Maidugury / We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Chimerase(m): 7:17pm On Mar 24, 2013
Una get watery mouth, where were OPC wen dey infiltrated lagos, una tink say na by ogun, continue running ur mouth mr adam
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by emmakind: 7:18pm On Mar 24, 2013
blackdream: Some people are saying that Yoruba Muslims are peace loving and religious tolerants..you never know what's in the mind of those guys.they hate anything opposite their religion and are ready to do anything,even to blow bombs. Just go closer to them,you will know what am talking about

U lied. Even the xtians hate anything that opposes their religious. An average yoruba muslim has at list a xtian very deared to his/her heart. Boko haram will never create enmity between us
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Burger01(m): 7:19pm On Mar 24, 2013
osinachukwu: A very pretty yoruba tribalist I taught its only d ugly yoruba's re d most tribalist here
A case of a 'house' divided against itself..... sad
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by coogar: 7:20pm On Mar 24, 2013
Afam4eva:
So, you advocate the killing of innocent notherners who have nothing to do with bokoharam. Your thinking is really warped and you need deliverance. I thought you were so sure that OPC were going to use their database system to track anonymous terrorists. When all you were saying is that Lagosians kill innocent people. Have you got no shame?

see this mumu!
you don't fight scientific war with groups like boko haram. why do you think america till date could not solve the problems in iraq, afghanistan, etc? it's because they are so bent in killing only the culprits - leaving themselves exposed in the process as suicide bombers don't wear tattoos or a special uniform that distinguishes them from ordinary people.

when was the last time the people of odi kidnapped or killed nigerian soldiers. the people obasanjo sent his army to kill were guilty? if boko haram hears all the hausas in lagos state have been killed as a result of their bombings in lagos, they would calm down. you meet fire with fire. if boko haram kills 20 innocent people in lagos, OPC should retaliate and kill 200 innocent people in sabo.

1 Like

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by swedbase(m): 7:20pm On Mar 24, 2013
Billyonaire: How does OPC defend Lagos against people who are suicidal ? Is there anyway to defend oneself against a determined suicide bomber ? The best way to defend oneself against Boko Haram is to inform Tinubu and Buhari to condemn terrorism in strong terms and not request for Amnesty for terrorists, they will eventually use the Amnesty funds to acquire more arms. Boko Haram is unlike MEND, the music is different.

Your not far from the truth
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by RealMccoy2(m): 7:22pm On Mar 24, 2013
Majority of yoruba muslims are moderate and peace loving unlike the northerners that derive fun killing any southerner for a caricature cartoon of mohammed drawn far away demark. Its unfortune thou that few of them have joined Boko Haram in rush for 72 virgins.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Afam4eva(m): 7:23pm On Mar 24, 2013
coogar:

see this mumu!
you don't fight scientific war with groups like boko haram. why do you think america till date could not solve the problems in iraq, afghanistan, etc? it's because they are so bent in killing only the culprits - leaving themselves exposed in the process as suicide bombers don't wear tattoos or a special uniform that distinguishes them from ordinary people.

when was the last time the people of odi kidnapped or killed nigerian soldiers. the people obasanjo sent his army to kill were guilty? if boko haram hears all the hausas in lagos state have been killed as a result of their bombings in lagos, they would calm down. you meet fire with fire. if boko haram kills 20 innocent people in lagos, OPC should retaliate and kill 200 innocent people in sabo.
In ur mind now, you've mad an intelligent point. It's just a matter of time before Obasanjo heads to the Hague where he will be tried for crime against humanity. You're actually shamelessly advocating what he did. Bokoharam could care less if you kill a million Northerners in lagos because Northerners have also been killed in their madness, so attacking innocent northerners is just a confirmation of your folly.

4 Likes

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 24, 2013
coogar:

see this mumu!

You understand this issue no be small. OPC and everyone issuing statements know the game.

The Yorubas can not wage a successful insurgency in Igbo land except the locals support it. Similarly, the Igbo can not launch same in SW except the locals are in support. BH is largely successful because it's an insurgency being ferociously waged by the sons of the soil. Once you don't allow their base to stand in SW, it's destroyed already.

agilinti ti nse ginniginni, iku apaa Lai so ti opolo to fi ojojumo gbe ara re sanle
a cameleon that threads slowly eventually dies not to mention the toad that hops around with much energy.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 24, 2013
Just so we are clear. There is no possibility of OPC being able to defend anyone against Boko Haram, those OPC people I see at my friends' Estate gates with dane guns cant stand an AK47 totting 19yrs old, talkless of a Golf car stucked with explosives by a suicide Bomber. They should rather inform their Hero, Tinubu to cease all alliances with the Boko Haram nominated spokesman, Buhari and unequivocally reject his calls for Amnesty for Boko Haram. Boko Haram are not good muslims, those are extremists using Islam as a cover. A word is enough for the wise, if the West loses Lagos, they are gone for ever. We of the Niger Delta can handle our own, cos we share nothing in common with Boko Haram's kindreds, we share no religion. We do not look like them, we do not marry them. So we can easily spot them and decimate them. This is me getting tribal. Shows am frustrated.

3 Likes

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Agrika: 7:24pm On Mar 24, 2013
This thread is too funny, am just laffing my arse off, the funniest thing is when it happens, they will start looking for the nearest Emeka or Obinna to blame, if Yorubas can endure a quarter of what the Igbo race endured, they could have become another extinct tribe waiting to be discovered by NatGeo.

3 Likes

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by sublimes: 7:25pm On Mar 24, 2013
NINETOFIVE:

You can not believe the extent an anger management class would help, non of your rants negate the fact that Yoruba elite base are of the Muslim stock which is understandable because they are the majority. yeah! blah blah blah Awo-Christian, Mko Abiola-Muslim, ObJ-christian, Tinubu-Muslim Fashola - muslim, Lateef Jakande- muslim.... you start to wonder who brought all these fine religious blend together and taught them all how to be kissing the the buttt of Hausa Fulani Muslims( which also does not negate my point that Yoruba Muslims has been playing dumb), OBJ Made it a do or die affair to rig in Yaradua, Let us not even talk about Awolowo.

Yeah! talking about who is miles ahead of who, you decide, even with all the execute power the presidency brings; not you the South Western Nigeria, not the Northern Nigeria could come up with the first Nigerian Indigenous Vehicle Manufacturing Company we did it in the East, that kind of stuff is over your heads, cause you lack the brain power to carry out that type of project.
Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 24, 2013
Billyonaire: Just so we are clear. There is no possibility of OPC being able to defend anyone against Boko Haram, those OPC people I see at my friends' Estate gates with dane guns cant stand an AK47 totting 19yrs old, talkless of a Golf car stucked with explosives by a suicide Bomber. They should rather inform their Hero, Tinubu to cease all alliances with the Boko Haram nominated spokesman, Buhari and unequivocally reject his calls for Amnesty for Boko Haram. Boko Haram are not good muslims, those are extremists using Islam as a cover. A word is enough for the wise, if the West loses Lagos, they are gone for ever. We of the Niger Delta can handle our own, cos we share nothing in common with Boko Haram's kindreds, we share no religion. We do not look like them, we do not marry them. So we can easily spot them and decimate them. This is me getting tribal. Shows am frustrated.

Too late dude, the alliance is sealed already. Tell your oga at the top that the game is up.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by kkkp: 7:27pm On Mar 24, 2013
DIVIDE AND RULE...BOKO HARAM STARTED AS A RELIGIOUS SECT WHC BASICALLY MEANS WESTERN EDUCATION IS HARAM BT D POLITICIANS HAVE USE IT TO ACHIEVE DERE AIMS BY ACHIEVING VOTES...LYK ANDREW AZAZI SAID BOKO HARAM IS PDP...DEY USE IT BCUS NIGERIA IS A SENSITIVE RELIGIOS NATION DEY WNT TO KIP DIVIDING US SO DAT DEY CAN ACHIEVE DERE AIM...WE R OL CREATED BY D SAME GOD..NT BCUS I BLIV IN A N U BLIVE IN B WE SHLD HATE OUR SELVES...PLS LETS LUV EACH ODA..PRAY FOR NIGERIA..LETS PRAY FOR OUR ENEMIES..DERE IS POWER IN UNITY..UNITED WE STAND DIVIDED WE FALL

1 Like

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by 1oracle(m): 7:28pm On Mar 24, 2013
I thought that we have the so called one Nigeria. So OPC will defend yoruba land and not Nigeria? Since OPC has s much strength and power to defend, why not relocate to the north and defend the one Nigeria that awolowo so much believed in? Why wait to defend yoruba land only? So OPC and yorubas doesn't believe in one Nigeria again?.

2 Likes

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by meforyou1(m): 7:28pm On Mar 24, 2013
Remind the world, that the greatest living legend, illiterate carpenter gani adams is a terrorist worse than shekau, and admin hides your post. And that the dead awolowo is a war criminal who should be exhumed and be buried in the hague

1 Like

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Evestar200(f): 7:28pm On Mar 24, 2013
Good news 4 boko haram,,xtian,,,north,,west,,nd east,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,MANGO IS OUT go get urs
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by tayeola24yahoo: 7:28pm On Mar 24, 2013
Real-Mccoy:
Majority of yoruba muslims are moderate and peace loving unlike the northerners that derive fun killing any southerner for a caricature cartoon of mohammed drawn far away demark. Its unfortune thou that few of them have joined Boko Haram in rush for 72 virgins.
you pipo re using ur comment to drag war to dis country,you pipo should desist frm all ur negative comment about tribe it is on call for!
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by coogar: 7:29pm On Mar 24, 2013
Prof Corruption:
You understand this issue no be small. OPC and everyone issuing statements know the game.

The Yorubas can not wage a successful insurgency in Igbo land except the locals support it. Similarly, the Igbo can not launch same in SW except the locals are in support. BH is largely successful because it's an insurgency being ferociously waged by the sons of the soil. Once you don't allow their base to stand in SW, it's destroyed already.

agilinti ti nse ginniginni, iku apaa Lai so ti opolo to fi ojojumo gbe ara re sanle
a cameleon that threads slowly eventually dies not to mention the toad that hops around with much energy.

don't mind the stüpid federal government!
give me one month to control JTF and i would bring boko haram down to its knees. what's boko haram without the people supporting them in borno state? roll heavy tanks to such villages and raze it down. don't arrest - shoot to kill! nigeria is at war with terror - biscuits and peppersoup are not handed out during wars - it's about death and fatal casualties!

JTF sends hausa soldiers to fight their own kinsmen - how can that work in principle if that imbëcile called jonathan is serious? even when they are arrested, they put them in poorly guarded prisons/police station till they are broken out of prison and return back to the streets to commit more harm. it's all a farce!!! i won't be surprised if jonathan is the one behind boko haram himself.

3 Likes

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by tayeola24yahoo: 7:32pm On Mar 24, 2013
1oracle: I thought that we have the so called one Nigeria. So OPC will defend yoruba land and not Nigeria? Since OPC has s much strength and power to defend, why not relocate to the north and defend the one Nigeria that awolowo so much believed in? Why wait to defend yoruba land only? So OPC and yorubas doesn't believe in one Nigeria again?.
re we one in Nigeria?you re-read what you write there and judge urself.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by sublimes: 7:33pm On Mar 24, 2013
Billyonaire: Just so we are clear. There is no possibility of OPC being able to defend anyone against Boko Haram, those OPC people I see at my friends' Estate gates with dane guns cant stand an AK47 totting 19yrs old, talkless of a Golf car stucked with explosives by a suicide Bomber. They should rather inform their Hero, Tinubu to cease all alliances with the Boko Haram nominated spokesman, Buhari and unequivocally reject his calls for Amnesty for Boko Haram. Boko Haram are not good muslims, those are extremists using Islam as a cover. A word is enough for the wise, if the West loses Lagos, they are gone for ever. We of the Niger Delta can handle our own, cos we share nothing in common with Boko Haram's kindreds, we share no religion. We do not look like them, we do not marry them. So we can easily spot them and decimate them. This is me getting tribal. Shows am frustrated.
It seems you've forgotten so quickly what happened in sagamu some years back. I don't think this time around the OPC would be lenient to our Aboki's
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Afam4eva(m): 7:33pm On Mar 24, 2013
coogar:

don't mind the stüpid federal government!
give me one month to control JTF and i would bring boko haram down to its knees. what's boko haram without the people supporting them in borno state? roll heavy tanks to such villages and raze it down. don't arrest - shoot to kill! nigeria is at war with terror - biscuits and peppersoup are not handed out during wars - it's about death and fatal casualties!

JTF sends hausa soldiers to fight their own kinsmen - how can that work in principle if that imbëcile called jonathan is serious? even when they are arrested, they put them in poorly guarded prisons/police station till they are broken out of prison and return back to the streets to commit more harm. it's all a farce!!! i won't be surprised if jonathan is the one behind boko haram himself.
[size=13pt]Talk is Cheap Free.[/size]
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Afam4eva(m): 7:34pm On Mar 24, 2013
sublimes: It seems you've forgotten so quickly what happened in sagamu some years back. I don't think this time around the OPC would be lenient to our Aboki's
Who are you fighting? Aboki or Bokoharam?
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by EkoAtlantic: 7:34pm On Mar 24, 2013
ZUBY77: OPC would say anything to remain relevant. I didn't bother reading the post but i know how difficult it is to defend against terroriism. The might United States are still struggling in afgha- pakis- and all the nistans

The middle east is not Americans home and that's why they are 'struggling' there, their home which is the US is still one of the safest place against terrorism.

1 Like

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by NEROSKY(m): 7:34pm On Mar 24, 2013
Una dey follow people wey no get sense dey do something, wen dem bomb you n dem self you no knw what's up,

RETARD RE MOST HAUSA'S
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by airmark(m): 7:37pm On Mar 24, 2013

You and afam4ever must be kids contrary to what i thought about you. Dont underestimate the potency of real Oodua. Research on what Yorubas refer to as Ogun Agbekoya in yesteryears. OPC will wipe off traces of hausas in south west.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by coogar: 7:37pm On Mar 24, 2013
Afam4eva:
In ur mind now, you've mad an intelligent point. It's just a matter of time before Obasanjo heads to the Hague where he will be tried for crime against humanity. You're actually shamelessly advocating what he did. Bokoharam could care less if you kill a million Northerners in lagos because Northerners have also been killed in their madness, so attacking innocent northerners is just a confirmation of your folly.

you are a fool!
obasanjo heads to hague to defend his country from armed bandits that kidnapped and shot his soldiers? what a tool you must be? had obasanjo cowered like your mumu president, a trend would have developed at odi to kidnap law enforcers and kill them like fowls. in the next 100 years, no odi youth would insult a law enforcer, let alone attempt kidnapping.

jonathan is a troglodyte!
he ought to have taken a hard stance the very first time boko haram attacked innocent citizens. send a truck of army down and destroy the whole village. arrest the community leader, burn the houses and shoot at anyone that resists. it always serve as a deterrent to upcoming terrorists. jonathan allowed the group to grow wings and now they are almost uncontrollable!

Afam4eva:
Who are you fighting? Aboki or Bokoharam?

of course, talk is cheap for idiöts who understand nothing about governance!
innocent people must always die. why should i care about innocent people in bringing down terror. if they don't get killed by my methods, boko haram would kill them anyways so what's the dealie? if killing 2000 innocent people would bring a greater good, by all means a leader should take that option.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Obiagu1(m): 7:38pm On Mar 24, 2013
APC militant wing, Boko Haram, is now creating sleeper cells in Lagos, thanks to Tinubu!

2 Likes

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 24, 2013
sublimes: It seems you've forgotten so quickly what happened in sagamu some years back. I don't think this time around the OPC would be lenient to our Aboki's
So, in essence, OPC can stop a high-speed car laden with explosives. #SMH
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by EkoAtlantic: 7:39pm On Mar 24, 2013
Afam4eva: Why are Nigerians just very boastful. Instead of them to shut up and pray that bokoharam does not cause damage, they're busy mouthing off as if say if kasala burst everybody everybody no go do pilgrimage for cotonou. The first ghosa wey i hear, no be person go tell me say make i get ecowas passport wey go carry me reach seme border. make una dey boast una hear.

Just like the Biafra warlord ran to Ivory coast after he has boasted of having the best force in Africa. He's the best defination for not only being boastful but also being coward.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by 5much(m): 7:39pm On Mar 24, 2013
Lagos is so strategic that bombings should not b allowed.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 24, 2013
[size=18pt] Tinubu was asking for amnesty for Boko haram so I have no clue what OPC is talking about[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Soyinka: FG Kidnapped Nnamdi Kanu — His Arrest Was Wrong / Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari / Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Military Location In Northern Borno. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.