Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,087 members, 7,953,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:57 PM

Hurt A Woman, And Be Ready For War... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hurt A Woman, And Be Ready For War... (971 Views)

When You Hurt A Good Girl, Even God Will Be Angry With You / 16 Things You Should Be Ready To Face If You're A Virgin / Never Hurt A Woman For Indecent Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hurt A Woman, And Be Ready For War... by marvelck: 9:32am On Mar 24, 2013
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, indeed! Do you know when it comes to paying someone back for hurting you (especially in a relationship), ladies know how to do it very well. Some girls are very good when it comes to getting their pound of flesh. To them, it's tit for tat. No mercy, no pity!
Like what happened some time ago, between a guy and his girlfriend. The foolish guy went and slept with his girlfriend' best friend. His girlfriend was really mad and angry when she got to find out. And guess what she did despite the fact that her boyfriend later begged and apologized to her for what he did. The girl pretended as if all was well while planning her revenge. Which turn out to be a very bad one. To spite her guy and also make him feel the same pain she felt for cheating on her with her best friend, she went and slept with her guy's younger brother after seducing him. And she didn't stop at that. She also went ahead and told her boyfriend what she did, as well as telling him how good and better his younger brother was in bed...Chei (Lmao), come and see the anger in the guy's eyes when he heard what she did. And before he could say or do anything to her, she broke up with him right there and then, and left him in a state of shock and anger.
You can imagine the calamity the girl would have brought upon that family cos of her action. Pitching two brothers against each other. To me, she kind of went too far. Shey? Well next time, the guy would think twice before hurting any girl again. Cos, a woman rejected in love, or hurt in a relationship can be very angry and dangerous....Abi no be so?

1 Like

Re: Hurt A Woman, And Be Ready For War... by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 24, 2013
yea, things like these happens alot.
Sometimes the guys deserve it..

But i don't do any of those, i just walk away, let him see am happy, and never ever give him another chance. IT KILLS.

1 Like

Re: Hurt A Woman, And Be Ready For War... by Les: 9:58am On Mar 24, 2013
Op, why dont u tell us ur own story, we ol have our own stories.
Re: Hurt A Woman, And Be Ready For War... by greedie1(f): 10:41am On Mar 24, 2013
hmmm
Re: Hurt A Woman, And Be Ready For War... by fitzmayowa: 12:52pm On Mar 24, 2013
revege is definitely a bi.tch

1 Like

Re: Hurt A Woman, And Be Ready For War... by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 24, 2013
She is simply wicked and dangerous. Her kind is not the type any man pray to put up with forever!
Unforgiving spirit is dangerous and when it matters most, even God will not forgive her.
Re: Hurt A Woman, And Be Ready For War... by MrCork17: 2:56pm On Mar 24, 2013
which war? ..is she gonno scrach yor face? undecided
Re: Hurt A Woman, And Be Ready For War... by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 24, 2013
Gladly,God will forgive anything.Humans don't forgive because they are not Gods.When you hurt someone and they hurt you back,just tell yourself "I deserve it",no point calling them wicked cos you got mean first.

Though this girl is stupid,she should have cooked up a smarter plan instead of serving her thighs around like kola.
Re: Hurt A Woman, And Be Ready For War... by Adaeze003(f): 6:00pm On Mar 24, 2013
^^ you and "serving thighs as kola" seems you heard it from somewhere recently.

@ topic, an eye for an eye will leave the world blind!
If you don't like the way he's treating you, WALK!

For the girl in question, that action of hers was just foolish and might cost her allot in the future. Who knows, he might still be planning his own revenge.
Re: Hurt A Woman, And Be Ready For War... by Mynd44: 1:35am On Mar 25, 2013
Hmmm
Re: Hurt A Woman, And Be Ready For War... by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 25, 2013
Adaeze003: ^^ you and "serving thighs as kola" seems you heard it from somewhere recently.

@ topic, an eye for an eye will leave the world blind!
If you don't like the way he's treating you, WALK!

For the girl in question, that action of hers was just foolish and might cost her allot in the future. Who knows, he might still be planning his own revenge.

Kola comes to my mind each time I think of a promiscous lady,probably because I was the one that served Kola during my grand mother inlaw's burial(recently).she died at 130.
Re: Hurt A Woman, And Be Ready For War... by Popowaa: 8:06am On Mar 25, 2013
Some human beings can be very foolish all in the name of revenge

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Do When A Girl Tells You To Be Her Number 2? / How To Seduce Girl / edited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.