Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,715 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Boko-Haram: Ijora Landlords To Evict Northerners - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram: Ijora Landlords To Evict Northerners (12923 Views)

Ambode Leading Officers To Arrest Traffic Offenders In Ijora (Photos) / Court Orders Police To Evict Satguru (guru Maharaji) / 2 Year Rents Banned In Lagos, Landlords To Be Jailed For 3 Years. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram: Ijora Landlords To Evict Northerners by redsun(m): 10:09am On Mar 25, 2013
Atiku and co started bokoharam,but now it has played into the hands of islamists jihadists brotherhood. And a dangerously corrupt Nigeria does not stand a chance against those ruthless zombies.

It is crucial,it is pathetic and it is the end of a people that never was.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram: Ijora Landlords To Evict Northerners by agriboom: 10:09am On Mar 25, 2013
sublimes: The Hausa's from the north are more of a Virus to Nigeria.

your father in the south is more of a donkey!! stvpid armed robber
Re: Boko-Haram: Ijora Landlords To Evict Northerners by sublimes: 10:14am On Mar 25, 2013
supereagle: Many landlords in Ijora, Lagos may have decided to evict tenants of Northern extraction, following Thursday’s arrest of a Chadian and four other suspected terrorists in a raid by over 100 soldiers and secret service agents in the community.

During the raid on 24, Aromire Street in the densely populated community, the soldiers and secret service agents reportedly found an improvised explosive device, AK47 rifles, cartridges and daggers.

It was learnt that two persons were arrested at 24, Aromire Street and three others at a location in an adjacent street.

This created panic in the community, with many of the residents saying there might still be more suspects living among them.

During a visit to the area on Friday, Saturday PUNCH did not notice any security presence on Aromire Street, where the raid was conducted or surrounding streets.

Ijora noticeably has a high population of Nigeriens, Chadians and Northerners.

A landlord, Alhaji Ibrahim AbdulKareem, told our correspondent that one of his tenants, a Northerner, had been living in his house for two years.

“He has never caused trouble for me but how can I be sure he does not have a link with these people? I’m not sure I will let him finish the nine months he has left. My life and that of my family members are important to me,” he said.

Another landlord, Alhaji Bashiru Igbalaye, said, “No, no, nobody is going to hide a bomb in my house. I’m not even sure whether the one is my house is from Niger or Katsina. But he has to leave by the end of this month.

“We are all afraid right now. We have been living with two of the suspects probably for many years. Who knows how many are still here?”

http://www.punchng.com/news/boko-haram-ijora-landlords-may-evict-northerners/
This is absolutely a good step in the right direction. If you allow them, they would take over and destroy the whole place like a virus! That was how we lost Jos to them sadly.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram: Ijora Landlords To Evict Northerners by devour129: 10:16am On Mar 25, 2013
ilugunboy: Such precautionary move could turn out to be priceless ...
this I what av been saying, TO YOUR TENT OH ISRAEL . All none northerner leave the north let me see how they will survive alone
Re: Boko-Haram: Ijora Landlords To Evict Northerners by Massddweapons: 10:16am On Mar 25, 2013
When will the war start, i have chemical weapons to sell, it can kill 5000 in 30mins
i will ship it to your guys, start now so that my market will sell
Re: Boko-Haram: Ijora Landlords To Evict Northerners by playcharles(m): 10:18am On Mar 25, 2013
All Muslim are Boko Haram, VP Architect Namandi Sambo is a muslim, which means he is a bokoharam,.... All Niger/Delta are militant, President Jonathan is from Niger/Delta, which means he is a militant,... All Lagosian are Kidnapper, Gov. Fashola is a Lagosian, which means he is a Kidnapper,.... All those who set up Bokoharam are from Northern Nigeria, Buhari and Babangida are from the North, They should be held responsible.
Re: Boko-Haram: Ijora Landlords To Evict Northerners by IjeomaObasi: 10:18am On Mar 25, 2013
@ochu, wise one. this really will not help the situation. Ijora landlords will eventually create more problems for the people and the govt with this development. it now means that thousands will be displaced which will increase nuisance in streets of lagos. the main thing is just for Lagosians and every Nigerian to remain vigilant, security conscious and try to avoid crowdy places @ this critical momment.
ochukoccna: This is pouring petrol to quench glowing coals
Knee jerk reactions will only escalate this suitation
Who will render the services of the Northerners gave (if they gey to leave)?
Apply pressure to their balls and get them to cooperate rather than evicting 'em
My 2 cents
Re: Boko-Haram: Ijora Landlords To Evict Northerners by sublimes: 10:21am On Mar 25, 2013
agriboom:

your father in the south is more of a donkey!! stvpid armed robber
sorry if you were hurt by the truth.
Re: Boko-Haram: Ijora Landlords To Evict Northerners by sublimes: 10:25am On Mar 25, 2013
Ijeoma Obasi: @ochu, wise one. this really will not help the situation. Ijora landlords will eventually create more problems for the people and the govt with this development. it now means that thousands will be displaced which will increase nuisance in streets of lagos. the main thing is just for Lagosians and every Nigerian to remain vigilant, security conscious and try to avoid crowdy places @ this critical momment.
You are right but a better suggestion is to deport all those Aboki's without a legitimate business back to katsina, borno or kano state. It would really save us a lot of headache seriously.
Re: Boko-Haram: Ijora Landlords To Evict Northerners by zolajpower: 10:26am On Mar 25, 2013
chiover: Good news. Let them go to borno
They shld let them b(the northerns) b4 nw f u ask a yoruba man btw Ibo nd hausa who cn u hav as a tennant d ansr wil b d hausa "bcus they are hnst,dnt cus truble nd are muslim" e.t.c.
Re: Boko-Haram: Ijora Landlords To Evict Northerners by sublimes: 10:32am On Mar 25, 2013
Ola17: The 2 landlords named in the post are surely Muslims. They don't mind evicting their brothers in faith for the safety of the community. This appears to be the only solution at hand now no matter how crude it may appear. In Yorubaland, humanity comes before religion.
it is sad to note also that in the north a typical yoruba muslim is not recognised as a true muslim my his fellow hausa/fulani muslim. As a matter of fact, many of the yoruba muslims were killed by this same hausa/fulani's during the various crisis in jos especially.
Re: Boko-Haram: Ijora Landlords To Evict Northerners by tintingz(m): 10:38am On Mar 25, 2013
the_ripper2:

Kwam 1, Obesere , Asewo to re mecca, Baba suwe, b igbos too abi. It's d end of the month, menstral pain things dey make u think upside down.

hun? When did kwam1 carry drugs?...who is ashewo to re mecca? Was any drug found in baba suwe shi;t? grin

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram: Ijora Landlords To Evict Northerners by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 25, 2013
Desola:

Exactly!

I seriously doubt the presence or if at all, a plot by boko haram to bomb Lagos. These ibos are just doing what they are widely known for which is propaganda.

wat a fool

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram: Ijora Landlords To Evict Northerners by lekkie073(m): 10:40am On Mar 25, 2013
Itoroetti :
Dis landlords are funny though.well,not all hausa's are boko haram ooo.
and how do u differentiate between a boko haram and a non boko haram hausa?
Re: Boko-Haram: Ijora Landlords To Evict Northerners by agriboom: 10:40am On Mar 25, 2013
sublimes: sorry if you were hurt by the truth.

truth? grin grin grin grin soon the country will break, only then will you know the truth
Re: Boko-Haram: Ijora Landlords To Evict Northerners by IjeomaObasi: 10:43am On Mar 25, 2013
@sublimes, yes repatriation of all illegal migrants is a viable option. but how can we know the legitimate ones among them?
sublimes: You are right but a better suggestion is to deport all those Aboki's without a legitimate business back to katsina, borno or kano state. It would really save us a lot of headache seriously.
Re: Boko-Haram: Ijora Landlords To Evict Northerners by Reelsteel: 10:45am On Mar 25, 2013
Desola:

Exactly!

I seriously doubt the presence or if at all, a plot by boko haram to bomb Lagos. These ibos are just doing what they are widely known for which is propaganda.

Your point is vaguely sexual, go back to the prick you were sucking because obviously you don't know what this thread is all about.
Re: Boko-Haram: Ijora Landlords To Evict Northerners by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 25, 2013
mc~evans:
Im smelling civil war ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy
AND IS DAT Y U OPENED DAT STINKIN HOLE INBTW UR FACE U CAL MOUTH. I DNT BLAME U, I BLAME UR MUM 4 NT GIVIN ENOF BREASTMILK. EDIOT
Re: Boko-Haram: Ijora Landlords To Evict Northerners by Chikanwogu: 10:46am On Mar 25, 2013
Oh so u no dat hausas are nigerians n shuld be able to live in any state as long as they meet d requiremnts.wel,tel dat to thier so cald brodas in d north who kil our brodas witout mercy.they shuld go bak.two nigeria;->
Re: Boko-Haram: Ijora Landlords To Evict Northerners by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 25, 2013
Truckpusher: Northerners are still Nigerians and they have the right like every other Nigerian to live wherever they wish as long as they meet the basic requirements demanded by that society ,it is totally unfair and appalling that some elements that call themselves Nigerians are using the security problem in the North to discriminate and deny the Hausa people their rights as Nigerians.

Since you know they are been denied their inalienable rights, why don't you provide shelter for them in your own abode and see what becomes of you and your household
Re: Boko-Haram: Ijora Landlords To Evict Northerners by lekkie073(m): 10:48am On Mar 25, 2013
Ijeoma Obasi: @sublimes, yes repatriation of all illegal migrants is a viable option. but how can we know the legitimate ones among them?
all of them whether legit or illegit shd go!
Re: Boko-Haram: Ijora Landlords To Evict Northerners by Chanchit: 10:50am On Mar 25, 2013
I feel like sueing the mod' that hide my post. WtF is this rubbish, what did I say wrong. Now find a way to return my wasted Mb to me ASAP.
Re: Boko-Haram: Ijora Landlords To Evict Northerners by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 25, 2013
agriboom:

truth? grin grin grin grin soon the country will break, only then will you know the truth
Before nko that is what we have been waiting for na...
Re: Boko-Haram: Ijora Landlords To Evict Northerners by guyosict(m): 10:53am On Mar 25, 2013
ifihearam:

You mean the yoruba muslims abi?
Yes Ωa, una nor be BH
Re: Boko-Haram: Ijora Landlords To Evict Northerners by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 25, 2013
Re: Boko-Haram: Ijora Landlords To Evict Northerners by Chanchit: 10:57am On Mar 25, 2013
playcharles: All Muslim are Boko Haram, VP Architect Namandi Sambo is a muslim, which means he is a bokoharam,.... All Niger/Delta are militant, President Jonathan is from Niger/Delta, which means he is a militant,... All Lagosian are Kidnapper, Gov. Fashola is a Lagosian, which means he is a Kidnapper,.... All those who set up Bokoharam are from Northern Nigeria, Buhari and Babangida are from the North, They should be held responsible.

Mumu, if you call Lagosians kidnappers, what would you call the people frm SE ans SS, u jst feel like puting SW in the mix. Plz tell ur self the truth and save us d energy of quoting fools.
Re: Boko-Haram: Ijora Landlords To Evict Northerners by WilyWily6: 11:05am On Mar 25, 2013
Chanchit:
u jst feel like puting SW in the mix.
All the notorious Thieves known to Nigerians are all Yorubas
Re: Boko-Haram: Ijora Landlords To Evict Northerners by Arsenate(m): 11:07am On Mar 25, 2013
why would anyone leave the north, only to go and live in that sh1tty ijora? That place is one smelly sh1t hole, as is most parts of lagos anyway. Go back home, y'all. This is blessing in disguise.
Re: Boko-Haram: Ijora Landlords To Evict Northerners by IjeomaObasi: 11:09am On Mar 25, 2013
@lekkie, you think that will be fair ?
lekkie073:
all of them whether legit or illegit shd go!
Re: Boko-Haram: Ijora Landlords To Evict Northerners by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 25, 2013
I taught they said yourobas are the most accomdating people oya make una begin accomodate ndi boko
Re: Boko-Haram: Ijora Landlords To Evict Northerners by Arsenate(m): 11:13am On Mar 25, 2013
devour129: this I what av been saying, TO YOUR TENT OH ISRAEL . All none northerner leave the north let me see how they will survive alone
yeah they'd all go hungry the second you southerners leave the north. U southerners own the farms and actually produce the foods the northerners eat. All hail the southern gods, lol.
Re: Boko-Haram: Ijora Landlords To Evict Northerners by mosquitoNet(m): 11:21am On Mar 25, 2013
Vision2017:

Since you know they are been denied their inalienable rights, why don't you provide shelter for them in your own abode and see what becomes of you and your household
whata BIG fool!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos4Lagos Movement To Be Officially Welcomed Into The PDP Tomorrow / Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations / Nigeria Police Officers Caught On Camera Sorting Bribe Proceeds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.