Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,509 members, 7,836,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Boko-Haram: Ijora Landlords To Evict Northerners - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram: Ijora Landlords To Evict Northerners (12946 Views)

Ambode Leading Officers To Arrest Traffic Offenders In Ijora (Photos) / Court Orders Police To Evict Satguru (guru Maharaji) / 2 Year Rents Banned In Lagos, Landlords To Be Jailed For 3 Years. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram: Ijora Landlords To Evict Northerners by lekkie073(m): 12:55pm On Mar 25, 2013
Ijeoma Obasi: @lekkie, you think that will be fair ?
if a cockroach should defecate on ur food, do u start looking for the particular culprit? i personally wont miss hausas when they finally leave lagos because, i polish my shoes by myself grin

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram: Ijora Landlords To Evict Northerners by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 25, 2013
mosquitoNet: whata BIG fool!
Nairalanders here know the bigger fool
Re: Boko-Haram: Ijora Landlords To Evict Northerners by lekkie073(m): 1:04pm On Mar 25, 2013
gratiaeo: Our noisy neighbors get mouth shah!
But wait oo! for their mind they believe that you can just week up and decide to eject your tenants just like that without quick notice?
Do those fake awo free education consider that tenants have their right so far are they are not owing the landlord,
nothing person no go hear from our noisy neighbors
wake, quit and as. making noise or writing jargons? which one u prefer? cool

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram: Ijora Landlords To Evict Northerners by gratiaeo(m): 1:11pm On Mar 25, 2013
Odikwa risky
Re: Boko-Haram: Ijora Landlords To Evict Northerners by gbagyiza: 1:24pm On Mar 25, 2013
I no blame d way other people from some part of this country are treating the Northerners.I blame must of our past and present political leaders in d North 4 being greedy and showing religion sentiment.All dis maltreatment is coming as a result of their inability to unite n work as one, instead they were busy enriching themselves n their families. God will judge every body according to his/her deeds.
Re: Boko-Haram: Ijora Landlords To Evict Northerners by Truckpusher(m): 1:28pm On Mar 25, 2013
ifihearam:

You are right hence I suggest you accomodate them in your father's house. Good samaritan
Common sense should make you realize that this development will not help anybody because i can categorically say that if other region,tribe and people should reciprocate with this uncivilized act, then these two major tribes that is pioneering this hate and disgust for the Northerners would be the worst losers......I'm afraid that the Yorubas and the Igbos has a lot to loose if the Niger Delta people should act the same.

It's high time you people start thinking like youths with vision and not to be blinded by tribal bigotry which would be counter-productive for all of us in the nearest future.

Keep a united Nigeria at all cost, if not for anything at least for the sake of the black race.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram: Ijora Landlords To Evict Northerners by seunny4lif(m): 1:40pm On Mar 25, 2013
lekkie073:
if a cockroach should defecate on ur food, do u start looking for the particular culprit? i personally wont miss hausas when they finally leave lagos because, i polish my shoes by myself grin
Yeye boy....LWKMD,Na true ooo but wait oooo what of suya and all those Dry meatOne love even in Israel both muslims and Christians still dey live together but no like arabs ooooo....Those people almost made me hate muslims until I return I found love again....Both why are yoruba muslims girl hard to get...Manage to get 4 after all this years while my muslim friends dey hammer both Christians and muslims together?Are they smarter than we Christians guys?
Re: Boko-Haram: Ijora Landlords To Evict Northerners by sublimes: 1:42pm On Mar 25, 2013
i_amcourage: Pipol simply dnt understand wat civil war is, if they do no one will eva pray for it...anyway we d Easterners hav fought d civil war b4..so it is nt new to us..*s it stand we ar heading for civil war and we ar ready!!
Hahahaha! How old are you and what do you know about wars?

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram: Ijora Landlords To Evict Northerners by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 25, 2013
toyemz:

Northerners are Nigerians!

He meant people from Niger who are called NigeriENS not NigerIANS
Re: Boko-Haram: Ijora Landlords To Evict Northerners by wassup123(m): 2:10pm On Mar 25, 2013
[quote author=supereagle]Many landlords in Ijora, Lagos may have decided to evict tenants of Northern extraction, following Thursday’s arrest of a Chadian and four other suspected terrorists in a raid by over 100 soldiers and secret service agents in the community.

During the raid on 24, Aromire Street in the densely populated community, the soldiers and secret service agents reportedly found an improvised explosive device, AK47 rifles, cartridges and daggers.

It was learnt that two persons were arrested at 24, Aromire Street and three others at a location in an adjacent street.

This created panic in the community, with many of the residents saying there might still be more suspects living among them.

During a visit to the area on Friday, Saturday PUNCH did not notice any security presence on Aromire Street, where the raid was conducted or surrounding streets.

Ijora noticeably has a high population of Nigeriens, Chadians and Northerners.

A landlord, Alhaji Ibrahim AbdulKareem, told our correspondent that one of his tenants, a Northerner, had been living in his house for two years.

“He has never caused trouble for me but how can I be sure he does not have a link with these people? I’m not sure I will let him finish the nine months he has left. My life and that of my family members are important to me,” he said.

Another landlord, Alhaji Bashiru Igbalaye, said, “No, no, nobody is going to hide a bomb in my house. I’m not even sure whether the one is my house is from Niger or Katsina. But he has to leave by the end of this month.

“We are all afraid right now. We have been living with two of the suspects probably for many years. Who knows how many are still here?”

http://www.punchng.com/news/boko-haram-ijora-landlords-may-evict-northerners

For me I will say prevention is better than cure, I won't blame those landlords at all for their actions
Re: Boko-Haram: Ijora Landlords To Evict Northerners by seunny4lif(m): 2:16pm On Mar 25, 2013
[quote author=wassup123][/quote] Meself wan go check the aboki for my area becos his suya too dey sweet lately...Maybe bomb dey inside cheesycheesycheesy I will need to taste it again today to knw.....
Re: Boko-Haram: Ijora Landlords To Evict Northerners by mosquitoNet(m): 2:23pm On Mar 25, 2013
Ok. So now, what of the Ibo-muslims-boko haramists? Where will they go?
Re: Boko-Haram: Ijora Landlords To Evict Northerners by ikweremilitant: 2:30pm On Mar 25, 2013
supereagle: Many landlords in Ijora, Lagos may have decided to evict tenants of Northern extraction, following Thursday’s arrest of a Chadian and four other suspected terrorists in a raid by over 100 soldiers and secret service agents in the community.

During the raid on 24, Aromire Street in the densely populated community, the soldiers and secret service agents reportedly found an improvised explosive device, AK47 rifles, cartridges and daggers.

It was learnt that two persons were arrested at 24, Aromire Street and three others at a location in an adjacent street.

This created panic in the community, with many of the residents saying there might still be more suspects living among them.

During a visit to the area on Friday, Saturday PUNCH did not notice any security presence on Aromire Street, where the raid was conducted or surrounding streets.

Ijora noticeably has a high population of Nigeriens, Chadians and Northerners.

A landlord, Alhaji Ibrahim AbdulKareem, told our correspondent that one of his tenants, a Northerner, had been living in his house for two years.

“He has never caused trouble for me but how can I be sure he does not have a link with these people? I’m not sure I will let him finish the nine months he has left. My life and that of my family members are important to me,” he said.

Another landlord, Alhaji Bashiru Igbalaye, said, “No, no, nobody is going to hide a bomb in my house. I’m not even sure whether the one is my house is from Niger or Katsina. But he has to leave by the end of this month.

“We are all afraid right now. We have been living with two of the suspects probably for many years. Who knows how many are still here?”

http://www.punchng.com/news/boko-haram-ijora-landlords-may-evict-northerners/
oh dis is y I love d yorubers they never fail to impress me in dis area.of not taking chances at all at all.
Re: Boko-Haram: Ijora Landlords To Evict Northerners by atuboweke(m): 2:44pm On Mar 25, 2013
good morning yorubas!! now is your morning abi? Ojukwu woke up years ago and was betrayed by Awo.
Re: Boko-Haram: Ijora Landlords To Evict Northerners by ikweremilitant: 2:49pm On Mar 25, 2013
I suport d west in dis let dem deal wit dis pepl atleast let dem no dat no man is an island dey have gone too far
Re: Boko-Haram: Ijora Landlords To Evict Northerners by dederocs(m): 3:09pm On Mar 25, 2013
People are HYPOCRITES...be careful who you rent your houses to,because if you dull-you will loose your life and that of your family because of your foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram: Ijora Landlords To Evict Northerners by dederocs(m): 3:14pm On Mar 25, 2013
ochukoccna: This is pouring petrol to quench glowing coals
Knee jerk reactions will only escalate this suitation
Who will render the services of the Northerners gave (if they gey to leave)?
Apply pressure to their balls and get them to cooperate rather than evicting 'em
My 2 cents
YOU ARE A BIG FOOL,lAGOS IS FULL OF PEOPLE LOOKING FOR WORK AND YOU ARE ASKING
"who will render the aboki services"
take them to your father's village-fool.
Re: Boko-Haram: Ijora Landlords To Evict Northerners by GalaxyNoteII: 3:49pm On Mar 25, 2013
I feel sorry for Nigeria the day Yorubas start feeling threatened.

Let's all hope Yoruba Muslims continue to be tolerable. I feel sorry for the imbe. Coles wishing for a violent Yoruba Muslim.
Re: Boko-Haram: Ijora Landlords To Evict Northerners by GalaxyNoteII: 4:00pm On Mar 25, 2013
Truckpusher: Common sense should make you realize that this development will not help anybody because i can categorically say that if other region,tribe and people should reciprocate with this uncivilized act, then these two major tribes that is pioneering this hate and disgust for the Northerners would be the worst losers......I'm afraid that the Yorubas and the Igbos has a lot to loose if the Niger Delta people should act the same.

It's high time you people start thinking like youths with vision and not to be blinded by tribal bigotry which would be counter-productive for all of us in the nearest future.

Keep a united Nigeria at all cost, if not for anything at least for the sake of the black race.

Huh there are that many Yorubas in Nd?
Re: Boko-Haram: Ijora Landlords To Evict Northerners by Truckpusher(m): 4:51pm On Mar 25, 2013
Galaxy.Note.II:

Huh there are that many Yorubas in Nd?
I'm not just talking abt only people, but interests and the economic outlook and the economic implications should every region do the same.
Re: Boko-Haram: Ijora Landlords To Evict Northerners by Truckpusher(m): 4:52pm On Mar 25, 2013
Desola:

Thank you!
I never expected more than that from you
Re: Boko-Haram: Ijora Landlords To Evict Northerners by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 25, 2013
Exactly what I would do if i were in the landlords shoes, you better send them back to the North so that they can deal with their Terrorists problem.
Re: Boko-Haram: Ijora Landlords To Evict Northerners by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 25, 2013
This was how Hausa invaded Jos and has been causing problems for them since. If we allow these abokis to remain in Lagos, it is like we are playing with dynamites thinking it is banger!

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram: Ijora Landlords To Evict Northerners by FOLLEY20(m): 8:39am On Mar 26, 2013
Itoroetti :
Dis landlords are funny though.well,not all hausa's are boko haram ooo.
Yes but they can harbor BH & they will remain loyal to them on the basis of religion.
Re: Boko-Haram: Ijora Landlords To Evict Northerners by iamcourage(m): 4:36pm On Mar 26, 2013
sublimes: Hahahaha! How old are you and what do you know about wars?
lool...age is nt the issue, when it starts u will knw wat am talking about, just fast and pray that this politician dnt break nigeria and run to foreign country..coz that's what de normally do...average nigerians lyk us will be the ones suffering..u all shuld use ur head and stop dis thing a bout fights

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Buhari Should NOT Appoint Falana As Minister of Justice / Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria, Says Osinbajo / Falana Quit Thisday Editorial Board To Protest ‘fictitious’ Report- PM NEWS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.