Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) (35680 Views)

Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick / Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Has Been Diagnosed With HIV In India / Actress Ngozi Nwosu Is Critically Sick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) by victorazy(m): 8:56pm On Mar 24, 2013
Moni good o!!
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) by Elizabethoni(f): 8:59pm On Mar 24, 2013
I am so happy!!!! God shall make this healing permanent in Jesus name...

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) by omodapson(m): 9:00pm On Mar 24, 2013
Wow! God be praised.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) by Olino: 9:01pm On Mar 24, 2013
@Equalizer,ur sick,who told u she had HIV.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) by cap28: 9:03pm On Mar 24, 2013
Take a look at how she looks now following her treatment in the UK and compare it to how she looked when she was ill in nigeria, this tells you all you need to know about the nigerian health services most people in nigeria are just living on borrowed time.

so what happens to those who fall ill and can not afford to leave the country to be treated abroad?

anyway thank god Ngo is on the road to recovery.

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) by Mzdemmie(f): 9:03pm On Mar 24, 2013
smileyThank God
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 24, 2013
Darlene babe: d lord is ur strength n ur salvation. u re favoured ngozi... hope to see u back in nigga n fuji house of commotion. glooooooooooorrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyy. its d lords doing

Are you sure she wants to be back in Naija? The same country that couldn't look after her.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 24, 2013
cap28: Take a look at how she looks now following her treatment in the UK and compare it to how she looked when she was ill in nigeria, this tells you all you need to know about the nigerian health services most people in nigeria are just living on borrowed time.

so what happens to those who fall ill and can not afford to leave the country to be treated abroad?

Sad but true sad
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) by cap28: 9:04pm On Mar 24, 2013
jhydebaba: tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue Photoshop undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

you are a fool.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) by Bofemsky(f): 9:09pm On Mar 24, 2013
Equalizer: Money is good. So HIV now has fast and permanent cure.
Never heard that her problem was HIV o! Eyin aye, elenu razor!

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) by jhydebaba(m): 9:09pm On Mar 24, 2013
cap28:

you are a fool.
full of what
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) by valicious1(m): 9:12pm On Mar 24, 2013
Wow! Tank God. When I saw "Ngozi nwosu is“ I thought d next word would be “dead”
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) by Delafruita(m): 9:12pm On Mar 24, 2013
omo_to_dun: Why is no one thanking the people who paid for her bills? Why is no one thanking the medical doctors?
exactly.just a short while ago,some neighbours of mine were praying fervently for their eldest son because he was "swelling up".i cajoled them to take him to the hospital to no avail.rather they kept moving from one church to the next and he boy kept "swelling".eventually,after a few weeks,they went to the hospital and the boy was diagnosed with hepatitis B.the doctors informed them that a few days delay in bringing him would have led to death of the boy.

i have seen so many situations like this and it gets me worried at the addiction of people to miracles and divine intervention.ngozi was sick for a long time and in just a few weeks of treatment,she's much better.people should understand that going to the hospital isnt been "anti-god".its just the sensible thing

4 Likes

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) by jhydebaba(m): 9:13pm On Mar 24, 2013
airmark:

Some peeps' thoughts, actions, looks, speech, reactions just unbelievable. This is why some humans are nothing but animals.
May God bless Nwosu with full recovery.
we re all animals tongue see the effect of running out of Biology class.

vision2050: gbe enu fun alagbafo, ibo lo ti ja wa?
ti o ni okun lorun
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) by Airforce1(m): 9:13pm On Mar 24, 2013
Thank god they flew her abroad for treatment
She woulda died in the hands of those yoruba doctors we have here in Nigeria
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) by Bofemsky(f): 9:14pm On Mar 24, 2013
omo_to_dun: Why is no one thanking the people who paid for her bills? Why is no one thanking the medical doctors?
the moment she could stand on her feet, all the thanks and blessing went to those who footed her bills and the doctors did a job they were paid to do!
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) by Fhemmmy: 9:14pm On Mar 24, 2013
Good for her . . .
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) by obyikye(f): 9:15pm On Mar 24, 2013
Ekene dili Chukwu...
yea not all that went to hospital with all the money in this world survived..

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 24, 2013
Olino: @Equalizer,ur sick,who told u she had HIV.

my dear plz 4give me cos i forgot to ask, whatz d name of her illness?
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) by Airforce1(m): 9:17pm On Mar 24, 2013
jhydebaba: full of what

Garri and Fufu
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 24, 2013
Bofemsky: Never heard that her problem was HIV o! Eyin aye, elenu razor!
what den did u hear was her problem?
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) by aljharem(m): 9:28pm On Mar 24, 2013
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) by Orikinla(m): 9:30pm On Mar 24, 2013
Hallelujah! I thank God for her!
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) by Artistree: 9:32pm On Mar 24, 2013
Equalizer: Money is good. So HIV now has fast and permanent cure.
You are a full...
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 24, 2013
Praise God
What a difference good health care can make
Big difference
I remember the picture at her departure,I feared for her

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) by Kingslaw(m): 9:35pm On Mar 24, 2013
All is well.I thank God for giving her the 2nd chance to serve him better.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 24, 2013
Artistree:
You are a full...
is fool or full which one?
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 24, 2013

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 24, 2013
Thank you GOv Fashola and all the other people that contributed to her going to London for treatment
This was a picture of her with her publicist at the airport when she left
Compare

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 24, 2013
Artistree:
You are a full...
is it fool or full,which one?
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 24, 2013
cap28: Take a look at how she looks now following her treatment in the UK and compare it to how she looked when she was ill in nigeria, this tells you all you need to know about the nigerian health services most people in nigeria are just living on borrowed time.

I'm telling you. The Nigerian health care system is a mess. Yet, someone on some other thread in defense of the system had the impetus to say that "if someone is meant to die, it will die...nothing happens without God's endorsement"...

I hope that person gets to see this thread and tell me if something that is meant to die can still die.

5 Likes

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 24, 2013

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

King Sunny Ade Meets With Adeboye To Kick Off 70th Birthday Celebration [ / Davido Celebrates Wizkid's 28th Birthday, Dances 'Soco' As He Parties In Paris / Olajumoke At The NIMC Enrolment Centre, UNILAG (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.