Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,499 members, 7,836,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) (35681 Views)

Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick / Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Has Been Diagnosed With HIV In India / Actress Ngozi Nwosu Is Critically Sick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) by redcliff: 5:03am On Mar 25, 2013
[size=15pt]And isnt Nigera Doomed? If we had all these here, it would have been cheaper and more convenient for her. I pity this country[/size]
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) by ddeola: 5:09am On Mar 25, 2013
I thank God for your life o Ngozi, more strength...
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) by AVWENAGHA: 6:06am On Mar 25, 2013
tot she was dead?but thank God ooooooo
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) by raski04(m): 6:06am On Mar 25, 2013
euromilion: Shame on Nigerian government.She would've died unnecessarily.
Thnk God for her life.
is like lagos state govt. Gave her some amount
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) by abysirius(m): 7:13am On Mar 25, 2013
I'm so happy for Ngozi. Glory to God. It is evident in her face that she's truly fine again. I pray that her recovery process will not suffer any form of retardation.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) by Flygerian1(m): 7:40am On Mar 25, 2013
God be the glory.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) by Balkan(m): 7:48am On Mar 25, 2013
Akshow: photo shop kor photo kiosk ni. Mtcheeeew. Get well my dear sister. Thanks Fashola for meeting her at the point of her need when her people and collegues forsake her. She is looking radiant. Its well wit you my dear sister
MUMU who told you it was Fashola. Rochas Paid the whole bills get your information right you bigot!

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) by tombeh(m): 8:02am On Mar 25, 2013
I thank God for your life.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) by JamesLucia: 8:28am On Mar 25, 2013
[quote author=Delafruita]wetin concern jesus for the matter?

every one of us has what we hold sacred so, pls if Jesus is sacred to her y question?
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) by chiswaggs: 8:29am On Mar 25, 2013
Darlene babe: d lord is ur strength n ur salvation. u re favoured ngozi... hope to see u back in nigga n fuji house of commotion. glooooooooooorrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyy. its d lords doing
u attend living faith?
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) by taharqa: 8:32am On Mar 25, 2013
Oh!!! Thank GOD Oooo..

So happy for her..

God bless Oga Fash and every person who made this happen..

Hope that with time many people, especially the poor, would be able to get this kinda treatment in 9ja......
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 25, 2013
Equalizer: Money is good. So HIV now has fast and permanent cure.

Bad belle, na you get HIV
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) by swtcharissa(f): 8:57am On Mar 25, 2013
jhydebaba: tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue Photoshop undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
is it her cloths that is been photoshopped or her makeup or what....so ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ A̶̲̥̅®ε̲̣̣̣̥ one of those waiting T̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ type "oo RIP ma",am sure ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ A̶̲̥̅®ε̲̣̣̣̥ one of her enemies from her village who does not like T̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ see her on 'fuji house of commotion'.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) by TableLeg(m): 8:59am On Mar 25, 2013
She looks much better than the pictures several weeks ago ... Goodluck lady
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) by eikeem(m): 9:17am On Mar 25, 2013
This is the way to go. Save a life when you can, and not celebrate an avoidable death. Congratulations for getting your life back.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) by Delafruita(m): 9:18am On Mar 25, 2013
euromilion:

To me it's not even about insurance but a good health system,Cuba has one of d best health system and it's free for all citizens,am sure Nigeria can do it too.
i have always admired the health system in cuba.i did a study on it a few years ago and i couldnt but be impressed.despite the absence of aid,immense resources and a large popuation,cuba has one of the best health systems in the world.despite the presence of over 21 strains of te HIV virus,it has the lowest prevalence and mortality rate in the world.maternal mortality is extremely low and they have a very functional home-care system.i doubt such a system can work in nigeria.even insurance companies dont offer health insurance and those that offer dont cover major ailments.its disheartening that such a basic things isnt available to citizens.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) by Benbiana(f): 9:19am On Mar 25, 2013
Delafruita: wetin concern jesus for the matter?
what's wrong wt what was typed. if u hate Jesus u dont need to show it through d social media.. once more , thank you Jesus n pls continue ur work in er life
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) by Delafruita(m): 9:20am On Mar 25, 2013
Balkan: MUMU who told you it was Fashola. Rochas Paid the whole bills get your information right you bigot!
rochas did what?its you who should get you info right.fashola paid her bills and it was well publicized on various fora including this one
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) by opoke(m): 9:24am On Mar 25, 2013
omo_to_dun: Why is no one thanking the people who paid for her bills? Why is no one thanking the medical doctors?

Thank Omo for that observation, Thanks to those who made it possible and the medical team.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) by vega84(m): 9:46am On Mar 25, 2013
Glory to the almighty another life saved thank u lord.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) by crackhouse(m): 9:55am On Mar 25, 2013
Shame to her state Govt, thanks to fashola and Lagos state Govt. Since the PDP said Gov Akpabio is benevolent, he should learn to be benevolent in this way and not by buying jeeps for people that didn't ask for it.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) by Enosent(m): 9:57am On Mar 25, 2013
Thank God Almighty for her life
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) by jhydebaba(m): 10:23am On Mar 25, 2013
swtcharissa: is it her cloths that is been photoshopped or her makeup or what....so ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ A̶̲̥̅®ε̲̣̣̣̥ one of those waiting T̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ type "oo RIP ma",am sure ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ A̶̲̥̅®ε̲̣̣̣̥ one of her enemies from her village who does not like T̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ see her on 'fuji house of commotion'.
where u come from U break from jail
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) by buklan4realyah(f): 10:25am On Mar 25, 2013
Happy for dat. The Lord is ur strenght ma`am
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 25, 2013
Wetin concern you concern JESUS for the matter?
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) by davades(m): 10:59am On Mar 25, 2013
I don't know her plz
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) by ememogor(f): 11:02am On Mar 25, 2013
†Φ G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅ ßε̲̣ τ̅hξ glory.....♍ so happy fφя̩̥̊ her.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) by redcliff: 11:17am On Mar 25, 2013
swtcharissa: is it her cloths that is been photoshopped or her makeup or what....so ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ A̶̲̥̅®ε̲̣̣̣̥ one of those waiting T̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ type "oo RIP ma",am sure ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ A̶̲̥̅®ε̲̣̣̣̥ one of her enemies from her village who does not like T̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ see her on 'fuji house of commotion'.

ITs just a joke oga. I dont get how Nigerians dont see humor where it liess
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) by dgb4(m): 11:52am On Mar 25, 2013
Those of you who were wagging their tongues that she had HIV, the oga at the top is watching you, shame!
Ijekpons, thank Oluwa for your life.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) by ChiSun27(m): 12:07pm On Mar 25, 2013

ekwensu x 10!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Celebrates Wizkid's 28th Birthday, Dances 'Soco' As He Parties In Paris / Yvonne Imongan Waje's Personal Assistant: I Almost Lost My Life Working With You / Saheed Osupa Storms Mushin Market (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.