Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,219 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) (35674 Views)

Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick / Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Has Been Diagnosed With HIV In India / Actress Ngozi Nwosu Is Critically Sick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) by sobastical: 10:37pm On Mar 24, 2013
jhydebaba: tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue Photoshop undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Abegi, abi you wan make your life sef be photoshop Wake up and rejoice with her abeg
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 24, 2013
Equalizer: Money is good. So HIV now has fast and permanent cure.
It can be managed appropriately! Without fear! Buh ders still no cure
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) by Cdspencer(m): 10:41pm On Mar 24, 2013
jhydebaba: tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue Photoshop undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

thomas
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) by Olurock(m): 10:41pm On Mar 24, 2013
Good news, thank God for sparing your life and giving you a second chance may God make it a permanent one
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) by sammmiey1: 10:42pm On Mar 24, 2013
bigfat07: [size=15pt]PRAISE THE LORD ..OFFERING TIME ...[/size]
Blessing time
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) by igweOn(m): 10:48pm On Mar 24, 2013
u are welcome bk, may the good lord continue to be with u.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) by jhydebaba(m): 10:49pm On Mar 24, 2013
sobastical:

Abegi, abi you wan make your life sef be photoshop Wake up and rejoice with her abeg
I go fine well well now tongue

Cdspencer:

thomas
thomas...
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) by Zooposki(f): 10:56pm On Mar 24, 2013
God abi na Jesus no care whether this woman die or not, but Fashola and the UK doctors came to her rescue.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) by cap28: 11:04pm On Mar 24, 2013
i didnt know Fashola paid for her treatment - nice one governor smiley, but we need to campaign for the govt to start pumping money into healthcare after all we have very capable medical doctors.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) by touchmeder: 11:04pm On Mar 24, 2013
Gloryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy be to God
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) by Marynneka(f): 11:09pm On Mar 24, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
[/quote]
Akshow: photo shop kor photo kiosk ni. Mtcheeeew. Get well my dear sister. Thanks Fashola for meeting her at the point of her need when her people and collegues forsake her. She is looking radiant. Its well wit you my dear sister
[quote author=Akshow] photo shop kor photo kiosk ni. Mtcheeeew. Get well my dear sister. Thanks Fashola for meeting her at the point of her need when her people and collegues forsake her. She is looking radiant. Its well wit you my dear sister
Akshow: photo shop kor photo kiosk ni. Mtcheeeew. Get well my dear sister. Thanks Fashola for meeting her at the point of her need when her people and collegues forsake her. She is looking radiant. Its well wit you my dear sister
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) by olaric(m): 11:10pm On Mar 24, 2013
Thanks Fashola for meeting her at the point of her need when her people and collegues forsake her. She is looking radiant. Its well wit you my dear sister[/quote]

Those self-styled celebrities wasting thousands of dollars flying to Dubai should have been able to help this lady; but it was not meant to be.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 24, 2013
Looking better already
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) by langdon: 11:14pm On Mar 24, 2013
God is faithful! May all those who contributed 2wards ƱƦ treatment in cash n prayers God grant you all ƱƦ heart desires

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 24, 2013
Delafruita:
personally,i dont think its the duty of government to assist people with medical bills.its basically the failure of government to create a viable health insurance scheme that creates a situation where people have to source large sums for treatment.

To me it's not even about insurance but a good health system,Cuba has one of d best health system and it's free for all citizens,am sure Nigeria can do it too.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) by mrvictor: 11:43pm On Mar 24, 2013
Equalizer: Money is good. So HIV now has fast and permanent cure.
What are you waiting for? Why don't you get her doctor's number and go for your own HIV fast and permanent cure? You've lived with it rather too long, why not ask her doctor how he did it and go for yours?
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) by Maximus85(m): 11:46pm On Mar 24, 2013
See what money can do? I salute the faith of those people around her who believed that she will make it. I'll also want to say a big thank you to all that donated towards her treatment. God in his infinite mercy will be with us all.

Now! SHAME to all you useless selfish rich people who has more than enough to help but wouldn't. SHAME on you all. GOD IS GREATER than all of us. Ngozi! Congratulations.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) by Maximus85(m): 11:48pm On Mar 24, 2013
olaric: Thanks Fashola for meeting her at the point of her need when her people and collegues forsake her. She is looking radiant. Its well wit you my dear sister

Those self-styled celebrities wasting thousands of dollars flying to Dubai should have been able to help this lady; but it was not meant to be.
Abi o! Na my life my syle them dey do o. Stupid unreality tv shows. Its a big shame.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) by scobaba: 11:51pm On Mar 24, 2013

Yea...u look like a clown.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) by whiteroses(f): 12:01am On Mar 25, 2013
thank you God!
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) by IME1: 12:04am On Mar 25, 2013
God is good. I am grateful to God for healing her. I can still remember vividly d role she played in the movie titled "evil passion" which paraded a lot of talented and beautiful actors and actresses way back then.
cool
I thank God for using all does who donated, treated her and prayed for her, may they nt go unrewarded, amen. Anywaz 4 those who don't belive in God, the 1 true God Who is nt limited to space and time or region and race, we all would either mit Him as Judge or Father of mercy. no amount of money cld ve saved her if nt God. people die in Cuba and Uk, money does nt save them. money answers all things sure, bt silver and gold are in the hands of God. seek things that are eternal. even though Lazarus was raised to life he stil died following d normal human course of life, bt his dying wld b his rising to new life in Jesus after death. money can give u extra yrs (maybe) bt wen u finally go, meeen money no fit do nada. then u will knw that it is God- He Who made us all, that saves. belief or nt in God does nt change God. God is still God, the same y'day, today and forever! amen. selah.
smiley
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) by ogejov(f): 12:16am On Mar 25, 2013
Thank God for quick recovery

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) by ewet: 12:19am On Mar 25, 2013
thank GOD and i am so happy for you.Let heavens be praised for at least sparing us another nollywood star and a very bright one at tht. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) by ewet: 12:26am On Mar 25, 2013
Mmiriariugwu: thank God 4 u.Now dat u r well again learn 2 save up 4 d rainy day
People like Ngozi were the ones tht payed the sacrifice tht your omotola's,genevieve's and all your present day nolly wood stars are enjoying today.This people struggled when nollywood was nothig and nigerians saw acting as a waste of time and just mere amusement.These people earned pittance for their hardwork and they made somthng out of nothing. she is even lucky to stiil be alive today because many from are generation and b4 her are already dead from frustration and poverty. Alot needs to be done to support and appreciate the veterans of the niaja movie industry.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) by Ivynwa(f): 1:15am On Mar 25, 2013
Is that her recent picture? If that is, she looks great and very different from how she looked some weeks ago. I am very happy that she is recovering.
Glory be to God.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) by adoniza(m): 1:15am On Mar 25, 2013
Wow! Good to see her looking so healthy
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) by bleufaucon: 1:41am On Mar 25, 2013
Halelluyah to the most high!! May her health be sustained.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) by Nobody: 1:42am On Mar 25, 2013
Very happy for her, good to see her smiling. She looks great!
The last pictures of her we saw on Nairaland were dreadful, so this is a drastic change.
Thank God she's well.

Many people in Naija don't have the luxury of going abroad for treatment, it's pathetic.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) by Oloriebi22(m): 3:54am On Mar 25, 2013
smileyeyaa thank God o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Omawunmi Flaunts Baby Bump In New Photo / King Sunny Ade Meets With Adeboye To Kick Off 70th Birthday Celebration [ / Trey Songz And Toke Makinwa Get ''Cosy'' (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.