Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Why Are Men So Attracted To Married Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men So Attracted To Married Women? (1357 Views)

Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? / See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage / Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Men So Attracted To Married Women? by bigfat07: 6:39pm On Mar 25, 2013
i am not really sure if this is true but i have a feeling most men are attracted ,it probably happens because more of married women seems to be more responsible and take care of the home. not sure thou
Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Married Women? by True2myself24(f): 6:57pm On Mar 25, 2013
Nope sometimes people want what they can't have just because they cant have it.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Married Women? by pheyikemi: 7:07pm On Mar 25, 2013
#BigFatLie#

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Married Women? by Prince081: 8:09pm On Mar 25, 2013
@OP. Seems you are less busy or even worse Jobless.
Please get a life
Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Married Women? by bigfat07: 8:13pm On Mar 25, 2013
but is this true or not ? i just want to know ...
Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Married Women? by Adaeze003(f): 8:30pm On Mar 25, 2013
Hmm. I don't think its true.
Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Married Women? by Popowaa: 8:36pm On Mar 25, 2013
It's a lie
Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Married Women? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 25, 2013
I Find Married Women More Attractive as Well, There may be some truth to that tongue
Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Married Women? by Youngpo413: 9:39pm On Mar 25, 2013
The question should be why are girls so attracted to married men?
Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Married Women? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 25, 2013
Married People Signify Stability.

Quite Possibly a Reason for Such Allure.

*Shrugs Shoulders*
Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Married Women? by 190: 9:59pm On Mar 25, 2013
which MEN shocked shocked shocked

Hehehe i guess hes talking of NIGERIAN MEN grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Married Women? by dmcdad: 11:05pm On Mar 25, 2013
Young po413: The question should be why are girls so attracted to married men?
Lolzz... These days most girls are attracted to married men more than the unmarried ones... Seems so though, cant tell for sure.
Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Married Women? by Mynd44: 1:26am On Mar 26, 2013
Generalizing again are you?
Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Married Women? by idontgiveafuck(f): 3:12am On Mar 26, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: I Find Married Women More Attractive as Well, There may be some truth to that tongue

hmmmmm.... tongue
Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Married Women? by djeezy(m): 3:45am On Mar 26, 2013
Fallacy of hasty generalization. Op, get your facts right and you can distort them as you please.
Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Married Women? by free2ryhme: 3:57am On Mar 26, 2013
People always want what they cannot have. And it is easier to pick up a leaf(every now and then) in someone else's yard verses keeping it clean all the time.
Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Married Women? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:59am On Mar 26, 2013
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Married Women? by pomporiking: 4:20am On Mar 26, 2013
I think whoever owns NL should help with the level of foolishness here??any crappy thought that comes to your head doesn't have to be posted.I used to rate nl highly but now even linda ikeji post more relevant news that this piece of garbage
Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Married Women? by Mynd44: 6:43am On Mar 26, 2013
pompori king: I think whoever owns NL should help with the level of foolishness here??any crappy thought that comes to your head doesn't have to be posted.I used to rate nl highly but now even linda ikeji post more relevant news that this piece of garbage
Dang!!!! This is real
Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Married Women? by free2ryhme: 6:54am On Mar 26, 2013
I need a married woman cheesy ... Any available undecided

(1) (Reply)

Me & My Ex / 9 Things You Should Never Dowhile Having Sex / What Is The Rightful Age/university Level To Go Into Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.