Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). (299168 Views)

Aluminium Smelter Company Of Nigeria (alscon) Vacancy / Amcon( Asset Mtg Company Of Nig.) Is Recruiting Fresh Graduates / Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) Jobs And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Gloom: 8:48am On Aug 01, 2013
@Ogunwale, am not arguing with you, the facts are there. i have been in private sector for over 6 yrs. For those that work in Lagos, will not have any issue with this submission. If you don't use aptitude test and interview, what do you use then? Aptitude test is used to to select whose reactions and thinking to situation are quicker than others. Research has shown that with training almost anybody can do a particular job, but in that same training, some will learn faster and be ready to take up the assignment spending lesser resources to train them. If you don't believe in aptitude test, you should have disputed university exams grading that lead to classification of degrees.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Jayboi(m): 9:01am On Aug 01, 2013
@ogunwale...i'm frm the SW. @gloom..u av a point bro. Aptitude test is all abt intelligence i.e the ability to think fast and come up wit solutns in trivial situatns.
Which ever way, i pray we all get favoured and av our own testimonies to tell.

3 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Jayboi(m): 5:34pm On Aug 01, 2013
What if they have started giving people appointment letters already? Its been more than 2 weeks since we did the interview o. Lols
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Coolie89(m): 6:36pm On Aug 01, 2013
Jayboi: What if they have started giving people appointment letters already? Its been more than 2 weeks since we did the interview o. Lols
We gats take chill pill, what will b ours will b ours,if God wills it.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Coolie89(m): 6:39pm On Aug 01, 2013
@anyaekekehinde i sight thou, u no even modify ya naem,coming frm ur homeboy est 'winning eleven'.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by anyaekekehinde(m): 12:15am On Aug 02, 2013
Coolie89: @anyaekekehinde i sight thou, u no even modify ya naem,coming frm ur homeboy est 'winning eleven'.

hahahahaha i go change am soon, how far the job now
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by najeemefcc: 7:07am On Aug 02, 2013
Helo my pple you have spoken well but wat about officer IV because in d interview we ar d smallest in number. Dats in southwest
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by najeemefcc: 7:09am On Aug 02, 2013
Helo my pple you have spoken well but wat about officer IV because in d interview we ar d smallest in number and in dis forum no body is sayin anytin about off IV. Dats in southwest
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Coolie89(m): 7:13am On Aug 02, 2013
anyaekekehinde:

hahahahaha i go change am soon, how far the job now
we dey wait noni oh, send me a PM.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Gloom: 7:20am On Aug 02, 2013
The recruitment consultants have forwarded their outcomes to ministry of power since about 2 weeks ago. some people received calls asking for their LGA. That call was actually from Federal ministry of power. I believe they are trying to gain formal approval from the Minister to move to the next phase of the process,which might be documentation.

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ESUNAM(m): 7:48am On Aug 02, 2013
Father, I come before you to acknowledge that I need an appointment with
destiny for my destination. Lord, I am sorry for doubting your power to
deliver me, to provide for me; I need your deliverance. Forgive me for
murmuring that you are late to answer me. Father, I cannot win my battle
alone, I cannot give what I do not possess. I agree that I have not been
living a full life of purpose; I accept that I have sometimes giving up on my
dreams, my commitment, and my love for you because of bitterness of
heart. You are such a great and mighty God yet I have made your word
look so small. You have all the plans ready for me to complete Your great
work yet I have been too busy running around like a blind horse without
appreciable success. Forgive me for doing Your work in my own strength
and in my own way. Forgive me, Lord, for being too busy to pray, and to
fast, and to seek Your face. Forgive me, Lord, for not putting You first in
everything I do. Forgive me, Lord, for relying on the arm of flesh instead of
relying on You- Have mercy oh Lord as I plead the blood of your son
Jesus, in Jesus name.
Father, forgive me for allowing my past to control my present and
command my future. Forgive me for quitting when I should be fighting.
Forgive me for not realising the potential that you have given to me in
your son Jesus that can set me free. Forgive me for believing the lies that I
have to be somebody other than who I am. Help me to come into
agreement with your love for me and not despise all my imperfections in
Jesus name
Father, purify my lips with your holy fire. Make me like a tree planted by
the rivers of water. Holy Spirit, anoint the words that I shall speak today
with your holy fire. I draw upon heavenly resources today in the name of
Jesus. Transform my talents into means of bringing joy to others in Jesus
name.

3 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ogunwale01: 8:36am On Aug 02, 2013
@gloom,
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 02, 2013
ESUNAM: Father, I come before you to acknowledge that I need an appointment with
destiny for my destination. Lord, I am sorry for doubting your power to
deliver me, to provide for me; I need your deliverance. Forgive me for
murmuring that you are late to answer me. Father, I cannot win my battle
alone, I cannot give what I do not possess. I agree that I have not been
living a full life of purpose; I accept that I have sometimes giving up on my
dreams, my commitment, and my love for you because of bitterness of
heart. You are such a great and mighty God yet I have made your word
look so small. You have all the plans ready for me to complete Your great
work yet I have been too busy running around like a blind horse without
appreciable success. Forgive me for doing Your work in my own strength
and in my own way. Forgive me, Lord, for being too busy to pray, and to
fast, and to seek Your face. Forgive me, Lord, for not putting You first in
everything I do. Forgive me, Lord, for relying on the arm of flesh instead of
relying on You- Have mercy oh Lord as I plead the blood of your son
Jesus, in Jesus name.
Father, forgive me for allowing my past to control my present and
command my future. Forgive me for quitting when I should be fighting.
Forgive me for not realising the potential that you have given to me in
your son Jesus that can set me free. Forgive me for believing the lies that I
have to be somebody other than who I am. Help me to come into
agreement with your love for me and not despise all my imperfections in
Jesus name
Father, purify my lips with your holy fire. Make me like a tree planted by
the rivers of water. Holy Spirit, anoint the words that I shall speak today
with your holy fire. I draw upon heavenly resources today in the name of
Jesus. Transform my talents into means of bringing joy to others in Jesus
name.
amen
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by piro2009: 9:59am On Aug 02, 2013
pls am from south east, they didnt invite me but i went, also was interviewed. Any hope for us
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by santos4eva: 10:25am On Aug 02, 2013
@piro2009 the consultant later found out people who came for the interview uninvited. I don't think I know ur fate.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by charlesjes: 11:24am On Aug 02, 2013
@gloom, hopefully u're from south south? I was tinking dat evry body dey interviewed ws also called, or do u no anyone dat ws interviewed dat ws nt called?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Gloom: 12:38pm On Aug 02, 2013
they did not call everybody, a friend of mine was not called
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by sweetestchy: 4:07am On Aug 04, 2013
Gud day all,I believe dat God will make a way 4 us all.what will be wil be.but I only no dat dey re waitin 4 some 1,but everytin dey 4 God hands.but d pay is nt much oooh.tanx to u all
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by akym2005: 10:13am On Aug 04, 2013
the delay of the interview result may be due to the busy work on the power minister to solve the phcn severance payment fpr disengaged staffs and yet to approve it
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by chukdc: 3:02pm On Aug 05, 2013
LET US PRAY THAT GOD WOULD GIVE US THIS WORK.THE PAYMENT IS MODERATE TO START-UP LIFE,N235,000(SOME ALLOWANCE INCLUSIVE) AS MONTHLY INCOME FOR ELECTRICAL OFFICER 2,COUPLED WITH N400,000 HOUSING ALLOWANCE IS NO JOKE.LET US WAIT FOR THEM SINCE WE NO LONGER KNOW EXACTLY WHEN THEY WILL BE SENDING APPOINTMENT LETTERS
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by fergie001: 3:27pm On Aug 05, 2013
@chukdc,too good to be true.Am not focused on what they pay for now,there have been several amounts been peddled;I believe God to give us the job,when we get to the salary-bridge,we will cross it.Any news from any of the zones?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by charlesjes: 3:52pm On Aug 05, 2013
@chukdc, how sure re u? because u seems very confident.don't u av any info concerning the current process, I.E,wen re going to start calling? because I believe u know much abt tcn. pls tell us,
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ogunwale01: 7:11am On Aug 06, 2013
It's well!
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by lydia5(f): 7:28am On Aug 06, 2013
Let's just hope for the best. May we not wait in vain. Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ogunwale01: 4:30am On Aug 07, 2013
@south-west Engineers, is like some of us will be appointed 2 work in d newly constructed 33/11kv substations in some south-west states.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Gloom: 6:23am On Aug 07, 2013
@Ogunwale01, 33/11 KV is not a transmission line. The recruitment is for TCN and not distribution. More so, Distribution Companies have been privatized.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by wallex1983(m): 6:44am On Aug 07, 2013
I really didn't have the time to go 2ru all †ђξ posts on this topic. Bt I saw someone say that Naptin doesn't have †ђξ facility to train. Let me tell you that not less than 130 of us who are currently rounding off our one year training with Naptin wrote †ђξ test and a good number of us took †ђξ interview too. Naptin has †ђξ facilities. You may visit our Ijora or Kainji training centre if ♈ōϋ wish. Yes, during our inauguration for †ђξ program last year, we were told that some pple who will train in transmission may be sent to India and not even canada for a new technology they are looking into. Bt that would definately not be everyone. I have enjoyed this training. Everyone that iڪ employed will still come for this same training

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by wallex1983(m): 6:52am On Aug 07, 2013
About Salary, I just dey laugh. 250k? What I will say iڪ that "Go & do your homework well". You are not near that. Even generation and distribution make more money.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ogunwale01: 7:24am On Aug 07, 2013
@gloom, am a bonafide Electical Engr o, i kno dat 33/11kv station is a distribution station o. I didn't say everybody bt some of us (perhaps 20%) and i av my reasons. @wallex, i didn't get u, ar u sayin dat generation and distribution pay more (salary) dan trasmission?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Gloom: 7:32am On Aug 07, 2013
@Ogunwale01, The 11 Distribution companies and 6 generation companies have been sold to private companies, why should govt. recruit for them? Wallex1983 is right, Distribution and generation pay more
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ogunwale01: 8:11am On Aug 07, 2013
@gloom, why fed govt is now recruiting 4 TCN, has it nt been privatised? no insult o cos i fear u.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by piro2009: 8:12am On Aug 07, 2013
My Fellow NAPTIN Enginner u ar correct they dnt know naptin well, they hav the facility to train up to 1000, presently we are 244 in NAPTIN. Any information on TCN JOB THAT IS WHAT WE NEED NOW, THANK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (86) (Reply)

2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship / 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.