Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,472 members, 7,864,991 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:33 AM

Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). - Jobs/Vacancies (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). (300388 Views)

Aluminium Smelter Company Of Nigeria (alscon) Vacancy / Amcon( Asset Mtg Company Of Nig.) Is Recruiting Fresh Graduates / Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) Jobs And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Man4honors: 9:08am On Dec 12, 2013
Abraham581: Gods willing 2weeks 4rm now,we will get a text from TCN and wen dat happen no further postponment.

Amen!

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by esuabassey(m): 1:51pm On Dec 12, 2013
So shall it be!..............

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by baraudavid: 6:13pm On Dec 12, 2013
Amen my broda.

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Abraham581: 12:11am On Dec 13, 2013
But who really are those who said d are from south west or east but were posted 2calabar south south wen d documentatn was postpone
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Quodragoals(m): 6:41am On Dec 13, 2013
Abraham581: But who really are those who said d are from south west or east but were posted 2calabar south south wen d documentatn was postpone
Are you insinuating that the posting hasn't been done? Secondly, I think those guys peep through the window to know about it. If you have an update which is authentic kindly let this thread know so that people can know where things are heading towards.

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Technocrat12: 11:36am On Dec 13, 2013
Hello House.! Please any information regarding allowances apart from the basic salary. Allowances lyk Hazard and all??

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Heisalive: 4:15pm On Dec 13, 2013
@Blessmyij and others, a TCN management meeting held this week and a resolution was reached regarding us. plz confirm!

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Tomoarika(m): 4:50pm On Dec 13, 2013
*sigh* Don't some of u get tired of repeating a question that has been asked over and over?

Why don't you wait till documentation time to ask ur employers abt the renumeration If I state dat it's X Naira, will u believe me? Then why ask?

Sorry if I sound harsh but for now dat shdnt be a priority, abeg.
Documentation first!

I know most of us are tired of dis TCN show of ineptitude but pls can we try to hav informative discussions here just to liven d mood.

For instance, can those experienced peeps that hav gone thru NAPTIN or other power establishments kindly enlighten d rest of us on what we may encounter on d job, the tools/software/skills we may need etc.

Or do we remain in dis current state of limbo while waiting for info?

Regards.

2 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Technocrat12: 8:23pm On Dec 13, 2013
Tomoarika: *sigh* Don't some of u get tired of repeating a question that has been asked over and over?

Why don't you wait till documentation time to ask ur employers abt the renumeration If I state dat it's X Naira, will u believe me? Then why ask?

Sorry if I sound harsh but for now dat shdnt be a priority, abeg.
Documentation first!

I know most of us are tired of dis TCN show of ineptitude but pls can we try to hav informative discussions here just to liven d mood.

For instance, can those experienced peeps that hav gone thru NAPTIN or other power establishments kindly enlighten d rest of us on what we may encounter on d job, the tools/software/skills we may need etc.

Or do we remain in dis current state of limbo while waiting for info?

Regards.

Why do u also keep forgeting dat there are employed people in here.! The renumeration is important 4 dem 2 make deir final decision.! Besides wat happens freedom of opinion.!

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Tomoarika(m): 2:00am On Dec 14, 2013
Technocrat12:

Why do u also keep forgeting dat there are employed people in here.! The renumeration is important 4 dem 2 make deir final decision.! Besides wat happens freedom of opinion.!

Sorry sir, if u feel I was against ur freedom of expression, I just feel asking questions dat none of us has answers to, is somewhat counter-productive. A blind man doesn't ask another blind man abt d colour of d sky, does he?
No wahala sha.
Have a nice day.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Maifata: 7:53am On Dec 14, 2013
@daily_trust: #PHCN pensioners: #FG approves N16.5bn http:///ZRDrURTSEB
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by SeyiGodspower: 9:50am On Dec 14, 2013
Maifata: @daily_trust: #PHCN pensioners: #FG approves N16.5bn http:///ZRDrURTSEB
Our resumption is imminent.

2 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by gengle: 2:52pm On Dec 16, 2013
Engrs Hope all is well for d silence.
I salute u all!
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by GRACEALLOVER(m): 3:45pm On Dec 16, 2013
Sure, all is well.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by gsmedge: 4:33pm On Dec 16, 2013
How I wish this nightmare called delay would be over! Since september, n the worse is that some people would feel we didn't really get d job, so sad, well, let's hang around n give eachother hope cos its only those who wear the shoe that know where it pinches.

2 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by IMOHS(m): 10:15am On Dec 17, 2013
TCN am xpcting my txt!
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Heisalive: 9:21am On Dec 19, 2013
...hmmmm......my people where are we?........Blessmyij hw far now?.........this quietness is becoming unbearable ooooo............TCN wazup now.........[b][/b]
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by SeyiGodspower: 12:07pm On Dec 19, 2013
January is our resumption date. I have confirmed it again from my source. But our salary has not commenced according to the source because we are yet to be documented.

2 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by SolutionsGuy: 12:14pm On Dec 19, 2013
Leave TCN go for Xmas first . . . everything will work itself out. Even the TCN staff too dey enjoy Xmas break when necessary and appropriate.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by denfason: 12:32pm On Dec 19, 2013
Seyi Godspower: January is our resumption date. I have confirmed it again from my source. But our salary has not commenced according to the source because we are yet to be documented.
l hope the expected txt msg will come like: Your confirmed date of assumption of duty and documentation is....Jan 2014 at ..............Abuja.we wish to assure you that there will be no further postponement, sorry for all the inconveniences.

;
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ogunwale01: 12:55pm On Dec 19, 2013
That's not true (fraud). The Federal government handled the recruitment through reputable firms in all geo-political zones. Successful candidates have been documented and will resume in January. .....Seun Olagunju.

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Heisalive: 2:04pm On Dec 19, 2013
Seyi Godspower: January is our resumption date. I have confirmed it again from my source. But our salary has not commenced according to the source because we are yet to be documented.
Great! Great!!........we shld be expecting their text message then.....
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Heisalive: 2:13pm On Dec 19, 2013
[/quote]
denfason: l hope the expected txt msg will come like: Your confirmed date of assumption of duty and documentation is....Jan 2014 at ..............Abuja.we wish to assure you that there will be no further postponement, sorry for all the inconveniences. ;

I share in ur believe bro.......and so shall it be IJN.

Solutions_Guy: Leave TCN go for Xmas first . . . everything will work itself out. Even the TCN staff too dey enjoy Xmas break when necessary and appropriate.

......can you go to bed with fire on your roof?.......haaaaaba, be sincere.........................
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by denfason: 2:14pm On Dec 19, 2013
ogunwale01: That's not true (fraud). The Federal government handled the recruitment through reputable firms in all geo-political zones. Successful candidates have been documented and will resume in January. .....Seun Olagunju.
my guy the documentation we are talking about is not the one used for the recruitment but the details contained in that small slip given to you, also l think there is need for bio-metrics and induction into the industry.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ogunwale01: 3:00pm On Dec 19, 2013
@denfason, i dnt realy understand wot she meant dat successful candidates have been documented bt i'll feed u guys back later.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by cyraxjay: 5:55pm On Dec 19, 2013
NAPTIN message again! Training orientation from 6-17th janruary.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Coolie89(m): 5:58pm On Dec 19, 2013
Same here
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Heisalive: 5:59pm On Dec 19, 2013
NAPTIN again........
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by DesAutomation: 5:59pm On Dec 19, 2013
Another msg frn NAPTIN orientation course frm 6th - 17th january 2013,na wa oooooooo
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Abeyrasaq: 6:00pm On Dec 19, 2013
cyraxjay: NAPTIN message again! Training orientation from 6-17th janruary.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by esuabassey(m): 6:13pm On Dec 19, 2013
Awesome God!.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (86) (Reply)

2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship / 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.